Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

dxt posted:

I'd sit Patterson.

Yeah, it’s just Hawks got ran all over by SF last week… We’ll see how it turns out but I think I’ll sit Patterson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Brandin Cooks @ Chicago
Curtis Samuel vs Washington
James Robinson @ LAC
Treylon Burks @ LV

Which one for flex? Leaning Cooks as he is literally the one guy and it feels like hes due for a big game.

Already have Hurts and Goedert so Samuel in the same game might be too much exposure.

Robinson is up against LAC which is just okay I guess. But not too exciting I expect LAC to bounce back.

Burks - potential breakout but a gamble

Green Gloves fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Sep 22, 2022

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

MakaVillian posted:

In 0.5 PPR would you start

Russell Gage vs GB (assuming he's healthy)

over any of these guys:

Hunter Renfrow @ TEN
Adam Thielen vs. DET
Darnell Mooney vs HOU

Mike Evans being a hotheaded idiot really hosed me over this week

I would start him over all of them. Renfrow seems less than 50/50 to play, so the decision will probably be made for you.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, do I sit Tony Pollard @ NYG (Monday NFCE CLownball) or JRob @ LAC for
Ken Walker vs ATL
Corey Davis vs CIN
Jerry Jeudy vs SF
Devin Duvernay @ NE
Trylon Burks vs Vegas
?

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Ken Walker vs ATL
Corey Davis vs CIN
Jerry Jeudy vs SF
Devin Duvernay @ NE
Trylon Burks vs Vegas
?

Nope roll with Pollard and JRob. Other guys are huge question marks.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Yeah, it’s just Hawks got ran all over by SF last week… We’ll see how it turns out but I think I’ll sit Patterson.

C Patterson is RB 12 in my league.

The siren’s call…

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ken Walker vs ATL
Corey Davis vs CIN
Jerry Jeudy vs SF
Devin Duvernay @ NE
Trylon Burks vs Vegas
?

Ditto on Green Gloves advice.

Looking for a D/ST

Eagles @WSH
Steelers @CLE

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

Ditto on Green Gloves advice.

Looking for a D/ST

Eagles @WSH
Steelers @CLE

The Eagles defense shouldn’t be on the waiver wire IMO, and I’m not sure I trust the Watt-less Steelers D on TNF

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Thank you Green Gloves and Quiet Feet!

Bellmaker posted:

The Eagles defense shouldn’t be on the waiver wire IMO, and I’m not sure I trust the Watt-less Steelers D on TNF
Agreed on this.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Well, it isn't now! :)

Managed to snag it in one league but I have no choice but to go Steelers elsewhere.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Yeah I was trying to decide what to drop Dolphins D for because of the upcoming Bills game and noticed the Eagles on there. From what I can tell their defense looks awesome and they have a very, very good schedule moving forward. I’m probably just going to stick with them now.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I hope everyone started your Njokus!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I hope everyone started your Njokus!

I gave up and dropped him a few days ago lmao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Somewhere there's a guy who held on to Njoku in dynasty for the last 5 years and finally dropped him in frustration this morning. If we can find that guy we can beat him up for this.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Quiet Feet posted:

Somewhere there's a guy who held on to Njoku in dynasty for the last 5 years and finally dropped him in frustration this morning. If we can find that guy we can beat him up for this.
I'm just grateful I'm not playing against Njoku!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Quiet Feet posted:

Someone held on longer than me? That's broke brained

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Looks like Njoku is rotting on waivers in all of my redraft leagues :rip: As he should be, but lol TE. Also one guy kept Cooper on the bench so he could play multiple Texans, which seems a bold choice.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I've had Harrison Bryant on my dynasty roster for 3 years now and I can't quit him.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Starting Curtis Samuel over Zeke in .5 ppr.

Jesus take the wheel.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
.5ppr: Jakobi, juju, Gabe davis,, lazard, thielen.

Pick one.

Edit: Kirk is my other wr, but could start 3 if I had to.

Dalvin, James Robinson, Jon Taylor are my 3 rbs. Would have to swap an rb for a wr and it isn't worth it.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 23, 2022

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

.5ppr: Jakobi, juju, Gabe davis,, lazard, thielen.

Pick one.

Edit: Kirk is my other wr, but could start 3 if I had to.

Dalvin, James Robinson, Jon Taylor are my 3 rbs. Would have to swap an rb for a wr and it isn't worth it.

Davis (Q but best offense)

Lazard (other WRs are all questionable/out)

Thielen (:shrug:)

Jakobi (I guess?)

Juju (needs to show something before you think about starting him)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TE madness round 3

Hock @ MIN
Everett v JAX
Higbee @ ARI

I have absolutely no loving clue. Higbee is on waivers right now because I dropped Njoku for him (lol timing) and then dropped him for Everett.

If Herb doesn’t play that kinda worries me but I wouldn’t mind having Everett long term if he continues getting targeted.

Higbee seems to be getting a lot of attention from Stafford but I also have Kupp and have a hang up about cannibalizing my points. Maybe I shouldn’t think that way.

Hock is Hock. I’m too afraid to drop him but he’s done nothing with a decent target share.

As for these matchups it’s hard for me to say who has an edge if anyone.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
James Robinson @ LAC
Brandin Cooks @ Chicago
Curtis Samuel vs PHI

1ppr

Leaning Cooks but Robinson looks appealing depending upon if Herbert plays or not.

Green Gloves fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 24, 2022

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Pondering my flex. .5ppr

AJ Dillon @TB
DK Metcalf v.ATL
Tyler Lockett v.ATL

Part of me wants to bench Dillon because I'm starting Aaron Jones at RB and if the Pckers have a bad day that's giving me a double dose.

DK and Lockett have what should be a soft matchup but are on a shaky offense. Also, it sucks having to choose between the two because it feels like one or the other gets all the targets in a given week.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Pondering my flex. .5ppr

AJ Dillon @TB
DK Metcalf v.ATL
Tyler Lockett v.ATL

Part of me wants to bench Dillon because I'm starting Aaron Jones at RB and if the Pckers have a bad day that's giving me a double dose.

DK and Lockett have what should be a soft matchup but are on a shaky offense. Also, it sucks having to choose between the two because it feels like one or the other gets all the targets in a given week.

Assuming AJ Terrell is gonna be 1on1 with DK. Id go Lockett all day

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

0.5ppr, pick two

Gabe Davis @MIA
Drake London @SEA

Tyler Lockett vATL

Really tempted to go with Lockett here but I can see them being equal either way

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Are we trusting Kittle on his debut @ DEN day over, say, Higbee @ ARI?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kilometers Davis posted:

TE madness round 3

Hock @ MIN
Everett v JAX
Higbee @ ARI

Hock is Hock. I’m too afraid to drop him but he’s done nothing with a decent target share.

As for these matchups it’s hard for me to say who has an edge if anyone.

I think you have to go with Hock because none of these dudes are particularly above the rest. Arizonas D is bad but Minnesota is bad too. I’d stay with Hock due to target share with the recognition that you’re looking to spike TDs. TE is a wasteland.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

3 DONG HORSE posted:

0.5ppr, pick two

Gabe Davis @MIA
Drake London @SEA

Tyler Lockett vATL

Really tempted to go with Lockett here but I can see them being equal either way

I like your two choices. London is a no brainer Davis is solidly above Lockett. Hawks haven’t put up ANY offensive points in 6 quarters.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

I think you have to go with Hock because none of these dudes are particularly above the rest. Arizonas D is bad but Minnesota is bad too. I’d stay with Hock due to target share with the recognition that you’re looking to spike TDs. TE is a wasteland.

Isn't Arizona's D notoriously bad against TEs?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The Zack posted:

Isn't Arizona's D notoriously bad against TEs?

Arizonas D is bad against TEs and Minnesota D has given up like 75 yards a game to TEs.

Higbee has more yards than Hock. I’d definitely take Higbee in ppr or half ppr, but in regular scoring I think Hock might be better this week.

I don’t think either Higbee or Hock would be bad this week.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Superflex: Brady with a depleted offense vs GB or Jimmy G @ Denver?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, pick one
ARob @ Ari
Julio vs GB
Aiyuk @ Den
Curtis Samuel vs Phi

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Superflex: Brady with a depleted offense vs GB or Jimmy G @ Denver?
I'm going to count out Touchdown Tom and start Goff @ Min, so if it were me I'd be starting Handsome James.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Zeke or Miles Sanders?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

PPR, pick one
ARob @ Ari
Julio vs GB
Aiyuk @ Den
Curtis Samuel vs Phi

I'm going to count out Touchdown Tom and start Goff @ Min, so if it were me I'd be starting Handsome James.

I think I'd go Samuel first and ARob second. Washington really seems to want to go through Samuel atm

Floofy posted:

Zeke or Miles Sanders?

Sanders all the way imo.

Is there word if Herbert is playing? I'm trying to decide between Mike Williams and Drake London in PPR if anyone has an opinion on that.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Arizonas D is bad against TEs and Minnesota D has given up like 75 yards a game to TEs.

Higbee has more yards than Hock. I’d definitely take Higbee in ppr or half ppr, but in regular scoring I think Hock might be better this week.

I don’t think either Higbee or Hock would be bad this week.

Good opinion sir, what do you think of Higbee vs Goedert in PPR

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Once again asking for help because I'm just not sure about anything I do with this team

2 WR, 1 Flex, .5 PPR

WR: Chase, London, McLaurin, Jeudy
RB:Henderson Jr, Akers, Stevenson, Jamaal Williams

Bolded are my current starters, just not sure I can trust any of the first three and Williams is just an insurance policy for Swift.

I am quite honestly wondering if just throwing Williams in as the flex is worth the cheeky play in case Swift is limited again because the Vikings run D isn't anything special and I wonder if they won't both put up double digits.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I say stick with what you've got. McLaurin is bound to have a decent game soon and he seems like the most obvious replacement. None of those RBs look very attractive to me

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring, navigating injuries.

Gabe Davis @ MIA or
James Conner vs LAR

They're both in the "will make sure pregame but probably good to go" camp. In perfect health I'd play Conner due to standard scoring, but Davis plays first and I have no realistic pivot if Conner can't play. Do I start Davis if he plays?

Sort of similar issue with my TEs:
Tyler Higbee @ LAR or
George Kittle @ DEN

Kittle sounds good to go, but do I trust him the late game in his first game back, or do I take Higbee in the much more favorable matchup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Mac Jones or Cooper Rush?

Also for a flex spot should I start Garret Wilson or Rashaad Penny in PPR?