Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Given who they're putting on NXT TV, "good enough" is a low loving bar, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Who even decides which talent gets on NXT television?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Can anyone get good for NXT television in 2 years when you're coming in with little to no wrestling experience even if they have an athletic background? That seems ambitious.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean if they do a lot of largo loop matches it could be possible but given the success rate for talent that has just done NXT training it seems really unlikely

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dr. Baker posted:

Who even decides which talent gets on NXT television?

the heartbreak kid Shawn miiiiicheals

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

projecthalaxy posted:

Ah, the thing i want most in my wrestling shows. Doctrine.

I think that's one of Kane's old gimmicks

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Everything Devolves

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1573336901826023424

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Booooo

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Oh man, he's gonna open so many new alt accounts now.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

hahahahahahaha the beast is back baby

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1573341338065686528

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The NFT King wins again

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gabe going back to the fed is perfect. Gonna be some quality product to laugh at

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

WWE is selling this thing now:

I'm legitimately surprised they didn't slap a WWE logo on the back.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Cabbit posted:

This is the worst shirt I’ve ever seen.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

The_Rob posted:

its the only piece of merch ive ever seen that i would actually spend money if they promised NOT to send it to me

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I actually quite like the shirt. People might keep ask what it's from but you can lie about that.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The_Rob posted:

You really should check out the bad wrestling shirts thread then cause this doesn't even rank

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I actually quite like the shirt. People might keep ask what it's from but you can lie about that.

Most people probably avoid eye contact with the types of people who buy Fiend merchandise so there’s little risk people would ask what it’s from

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The_Rob posted:

Blessed are those who have never seen Sin Cara's dick

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Most people probably avoid eye contact with the types of people who buy Fiend merchandise so there’s little risk people would ask what it’s from

But you don't know it's Fiend merchandise! Personally I'd tell them I got it from a Jan Svankmajer fan site.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That shirt is actually pretty decent for a wrestling shirt. It's the type of shirt that random people would wear.

And come on, the worst shirt ever? I know you can not like it, but it doesn't even compare to these for worst shirt contests:

WWE also put this one up for sale which isn't great.

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Sep 23, 2022

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cabbit posted:

This looks like bootleg Playboy merch

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Codependent Poster posted:

I am now assuming this is an offbeat rebranding of The Archer of Infamy, Damien Priest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70yJwgQtzo&t=51s

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Codependent Poster posted:

I too have seen Fury Road

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bray comes out in a scary white rabbit suit. It has red stains that are BLOOD probably. Oh but what is this? Viscera's music hits. A fully covered comes comes out in a white bunny jumper also with blood on it; he's too small to be Viscera but he's still a large man in a scary bloody bunny suit. I would not want to fail to give this man carrots. Behind him ANOTHER smaller masked man in a full bunny suit with scary blood marks on it. Bray and this other masked man seem to be paying him deference. Oh no this is the new Wyatt Family. This is scary as hell. What?? RECORD SCRATCH. They zip down their bunny suits and throw them to the ground. Who are the masked men? Why, it's MO and OSCAR. The lights come up. The music begins to play . Disco lights swirl through. That's right, it's the return of MEN ON A MISSION. Back to challenge the Usos for the universal tag team champions.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’ve seen all the bad wrestling shirts. But they’re bad In a fun way. That rabbit shirt might as well be nothing. It looks like someone put clipart on a shirt.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Have we all forgotten the shirt so bad it made ACH ask for his release?

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Rick posted:

Bray comes out in a scary white rabbit suit. It has red stains that are BLOOD probably. Oh but what is this? Viscera's music hits. A fully covered comes comes out in a white bunny jumper also with blood on it; he's too small to be Viscera but he's still a large man in a scary bloody bunny suit. I would not want to fail to give this man carrots. Behind him ANOTHER smaller masked man in a full bunny suit with scary blood marks on it. Bray and this other masked man seem to be paying him deference. Oh no this is the new Wyatt Family. This is scary as hell. What?? RECORD SCRATCH. They zip down their bunny suits and throw them to the ground. Who are the masked men? Why, it's MO and OSCAR. The lights come up. The music begins to play . Disco lights swirl through. That's right, it's the return of MEN ON A MISSION. Back to challenge the Usos for the universal tag team champions.

hell yeah I'd be down, sucks that the big man himself, Big Daddy V, is dead.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Edge & Christian posted:

I am now assuming this is an offbeat rebranding of The Archer of Infamy, Damien Priest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70yJwgQtzo&t=51s

Ortons slams ground, stupid stupid

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Can anyone get good for NXT television in 2 years when you're coming in with little to no wrestling experience even if they have an athletic background? That seems ambitious.

I mean, you don’t have to be Bryan Danielson or something. If you can’t string together a basic 3-5 minute tv match without hurting someone after 2 years, you’re never going to be a wrestler worth investing in.

Anna Jay had like 12-15 months under her belt when she had her first AEW tv match.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The plan white rabbit shirt is so inoffensive as a shirt compared to the Hangman shirt.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bray Wyatt needs a dark souls gimmick where he gets pinned but he is the unpinned one so his matches just continue until he finally beats his opponent by interference from a mostly naked guy with a club.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

What happened to the rabbit guy from Lucha Underground

Could they get that guy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Erebus posted:

What happened to the rabbit guy from Lucha Underground

Could they get that guy

It will be very funny if all the fans got excited for Bray returning and it turns out it's just a Karrion Kross reference, I'd enjoy that

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Cabbit posted:

Looks like an Internet Browser from the 90s.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

KungFu Grip posted:

The plan white rabbit shirt is so inoffensive as a shirt compared to the Hangman shirt.

That’s my issue with it. It might a well just not exist. It’s so loving bland.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

those shirts are poor. but i hope they sell well without a logo on th em. won't happen again and won't encourage the other company to do it, if not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's a shirt you can wear outside the house without having to explain it's a wrestling shirt which makes it better than like 95% of wrestling shirts