Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

McCracAttack posted:

Holy smokes this game seemed neat but it is completely unforgiving. Feels like the sort of game tuned towards people who have been playing it for all of those 9 years.

I just started playing recently and picked the basics up fairly quickly - it seems a lot more overwhelmingly complex at first than it ends up being and it's fairly intuitive once you figure out the admittedly weird UI - but if you want to stick with it I definitely recommend selecting "Custom Sandbox" when starting a new game and adjusting things to be easier (in whatever way seems appropriate to you), there's a ton of flexibility in the sandbox settings to set it up pretty much however you want. It was a lot easier to learn when I made loot plentiful and set zombies to not respawn and gave myself some bonus trait points :sweatdrop:

In particular I'd recommend turning on Weapon Multi-Hit in the Character settings which allows several types of melee weapon to hit multiple zombies per swing. You can also turn on "Starter Kit" to start with a baseball bat and a couple useful items (unless that's from a mod...). If you do both of those things, the early game becomes much easier to survive.
(There's also a huge mod community if you want to do things like fill the game up with more guns + add silencers or add things like craftable legendary katanas or add new starting locations or whatever which I did almost right off the bat)

But yeah it's a game with a ton of different interacting bits, it simulates a lot of 'pointless' stuff (getting cut by broken glass while jumping through smashed windows if you don't have appropriate clothing on and didn't take the time to clear the glass from the windowpane, having to carry appropriate tools for everything, fairly complex first aid, farming, crafting, vehicle mechanics, etc) for the sake of immersion (and does a great job of it imo) - but you can survive with relatively little and without much fighting or zombie action once you get the hang of things, and pretty much everything you can/should/need to do is fairly straight-forward once you get used to the way the game translates reality to immersion (like, pretty much everything is fairly realistic in methodology - you need wooden planks to board up your windows, of course you could cut down trees but that's loud and exhausting and a lot of work, so why not just rip apart furniture in neighbors' homes instead? Is your medicine cabinet stocked up? If you have some kind of sleep disorder do you have a supply of sleeping pills to help get through the nights? Your character's a smoker and you're getting severe anxiety from having no cigarettes? Well, go check the gas station on the corner. etc)

A big tip for building a safe space:
Pick a two-story house if you can find one, then find a hammer, nails, and a couple sheets. Rip the sheets up into Ripped Sheets, then right click a second-floor window. If you have 1 ripped sheet per floor (2 for 2nd floor, 3 for 3rd floor, etc) plus a hammer and nails you can create an Escape Rope (Fabric). You can climb up and down the Escape rope to enter and exit your house. This means you can board up every window and door for maximum security and only use the escape rope as an entrance and exit.

And if you want to get kind of cheaty, you can then find a Sledgehammer and destroy the stairs in the house and zombies will have no way to reach you on the second floor.

Also get in the habit of disassembling wooden furniture and doors whenever you can to both level up Carpentry and collect a bunch of Planks, Nails, Doorknobs, and Door Hinges, which are very helpful for all kinds of fortification.

There's a ton of things you should do after that, like remembering to exercise regularly, read all the appropriate skill books and recipe magazines you find, etc. But you can absolutely survive without anything more than situational awareness, a baseball bat, and a bunch of canned food, and surviving is all you need.

Oh, and another thing I wish I knew earlier:
There's an Emergency Broadcast radio station that is not pre-programmed in to most radios and its frequency is randomized when you start a new game. Check every HAM radio you find, and check any regular Radios you find that are set up on a table or something as if someone was listening to it - when you find one tuned to the emergency broadcast station make note of it (either in-game using paper + writing utensil or in real life) and then tune your own radio to it. If you get lots of static (not seeing full text of the radio speech) then try adjusting the channel you're tuned to by a few points - not all of the existing radios that DO have the channel programmed have the right frequency! Anyway once you find that radio station you can listen to it every hour on the hour for warnings about upcoming inclement weather and (more importantly) a certain uhh, "fun event :)" you'll run into early on that is easily avoidable if you know it's coming.

(The nightly news is also worth watching for lore/world building stuff, and the Life + Living tv channel will gradually raise some skills while you're nearby)

Whew, sorry this post ended up as a big wall of text! It's just a game I like a lot and in particular I like it for the way all of those small things come together in a fairly realistic way. And if all of that doesn't sound up your alley, you can consider this post a warning :shrug: A common meme about the game is that it's not a zombie survival game, it's The Sims: Zombie Edition, because you end up doing a lot of 'life sim' type stuff like exercising, balancing nutrition, and just going through all of the day-to-day motions all within the constraints of a zombie apocalypse, and you can even build your own house from scratch if you want, including going shopping for furniture at the mall in Louisville - you just need to find a way to clear out all the zombies and then find a working vehicle (or repair a broken one) that can transport the furniture to your hideout :sweatdrop:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Sep 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

kaesarsosei posted:

I fancy picking up an ARPG to play on the couch on my PS5. I’ve played a fuckton of Diablo 3 over the years but not since at least 2019. Is it still the gold standard? What else is worth considering?

Path of Exile.

If you were on PC I'd point you towards Victor Vran. Hmm, looks like there was a PS4 port, so it might run on PS5?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

LLSix posted:

Path of Exile.

If you were on PC I'd point you towards Victor Vran. Hmm, looks like there was a PS4 port, so it might run on PS5?

It will, there's less than 10 games that won't work on a PS5 and it's not one of them

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

deep dish peat moss posted:

I just started playing recently and picked the basics up fairly quickly - it seems a lot more overwhelmingly complex at first than it ends up being and it's fairly intuitive once you figure out the admittedly weird UI - but if you want to stick with it I definitely recommend selecting "Custom Sandbox" when starting a new game and adjusting things to be easier (in whatever way seems appropriate to you), there's a ton of flexibility in the sandbox settings to set it up pretty much however you want. It was a lot easier to learn when I made loot plentiful and set zombies to not respawn and gave myself some bonus trait points :sweatdrop:

I remember buying this game back in like 2013 or something, I think it was on... Desura, maybe? Funny pillow misunderstanding aside, the game was kind of too barebones for me back then and I never kept up with the development of it. If it's gotten to a state where it starts to feel like a feature complete game I might give it a shot again.

AG3 fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Sep 19, 2022

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
I'd like to find similar games to Persona 3/4/5 and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. My wife absolutely loves them for their big cast of lovable/funny characters, social link elements, and easier difficulty. She's played everything within both franchises and I'm trying to think of games that deliver the same level of social elements and characters. Recommendations can be any platform but prefer something available on the Switch, then PC/PS4 if needed. Also nice for it to be a chill JRPG or something that's not as action-based as Fire Emblem: Three Hopes.

DMCrimson fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Sep 20, 2022

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

DMCrimson posted:

I'd like to find similar games to Persona 3/4/5 and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. My wife absolutely loves them for their big cast of lovable/funny characters, social link elements, and easier difficulty. She's played everything within both franchises and I'm trying to think of games that deliver the same level of social elements and characters. Recommendations can be any platform but prefer something available on the Switch, then PC/PS4 if needed. Also nice for it to be a chill JRPG or something that's not as action-based as Fire Emblem: Three Hopes.

Trails in the Sky / Trails of Cold Steel maybe? The cast and writing are top notch and Cold Steel in particular borrows a lot from P3-5 in its general style and presentation. All pretty easy games as well

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

DMCrimson posted:

Maybe Valkyria Chronicles 1 or 4? Might have too much action and not enough of the social links, but it does have a big cast that interacts with each other.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

AG3 posted:

I remember buying this game back in like 2013 or something, I think it was on... Desura, maybe? Funny pillow misunderstanding aside, the game was kind of too barebones for me back then and I never kept up with the development of it. If it's gotten to a state where it starts to feel like a feature complete game I might give it a shot again.

There are three major incomplete areas right now;

one is multiplayer, which is only available on the previous version of the game afaik. It's fun and it works but singleplayer is generally a better experience

two is NPC survivors. They were removed a long time ago and one of the next upcoming updates will add back a majorly revamped version of them that sounds pretty cool, with their emergent narratives being simulated even when they're not on-screen, so you get consistent characters with personality and emergent backstory. There's an NPC survivor mod that livens up the game world a little but doesn't do all the stuff official NPCs will

and the third is that there's no real end-game threat, once you get yourself situated there are no goals or major challenge left. This can be largely resolved with mods, such as the NPC surviror mod creating an event that spawns raiders who will try to ransack your safehouse, or the Extended Helicopter Events mod that adds late-game beneficial and harmful events related to various aerial vehicles flying overhead. But it suffers the same downfall as every other survival game: once you hit a point of sustainable survival, the challenge is gone.

I first played it about 9 years ago too then didn't touch it again for 9 years and it's impressive how much they've done with it. It's a very immersive zombie apocalypse lifesim with customizable sandbox rules and an active modding community giving us things like dense metropolis cities full of 5+ floor buildings, complete firearm overhauls with hundreds of new guns, fallout laserguns, post-apocalyptic scrap weapons, etc. There's even a mod that exponentially expands the uhh, "survival game" aspect and lets you do all the survival game things like raise bees, become a blacksmith, build wells, harvest entire forests, etc.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

DMCrimson posted:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Undertale

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Sep 20, 2022

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

DMCrimson posted:

Hades has strong characters that you can choose to pal around with and get to know better between runs. None of the trailers really highlighted that but that was half of what people seemed to talk about back when it was having it's moment. Bit of a hard game at the start though.

Spiritfarer is another one with interesting characters but it made me too sad to finish. :smith:

Mass Effect also had really strong "video game pals" energy. Especially if you carried you character over to the second game and everyone was happy to see you when you ran into them again and they remembered all the stuff you got up to in the first game. I know there was a PS4 remake of the trilogy but I'm not sure how well those games aged.

Hwurmp posted:

Undertale

Undertale is a fun game but only if you've somehow never heard of it before. I feel like anyone going into it in 2022 to "see what the big deal is" may be a bit confused by how relatively modest (yet heartfelt) it is.

wash bucket fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 21, 2022

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Mass Effect and Dragon Age could also be an interesting entry into action games because you can pause, stop, breathe, and look around to figure out your next move.

There are plenty of JRPGs out there with the party socializing throughout, but I'm only really aware of the ones with more actiony systems like Tales of Symphonia or Valkyria Chronicles. There's also Paper Mario and Bug Fables. Maybe Costume Quest?

And of course, there's a growing market of games based around some kind of nonviolence like Stardew Valley, Spiritfarer, VA-11 Hall-A, Thomas Was Alone, Sunshine Heavy Industries, and the Ace Attorney series.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Thanks for the recs! We'll try out Trails of Cold Steel first given how closely it matches Persona's scenario.

i3lueHorneT
Jun 26, 2010
Looking for titles to play on an Android phone & or an old rear end Win10 laptop.

The laptop was only ever good as a web browser & college paper writer when new & that was like 5+ years ago.

For this performance profile I like unique / indie games, strategy, turn based, something with a bit of thought in the gameplay loop, or who the hells knows what I'll like just please if it's free to play let it have actual good gameplay mechanics beyond a frustration based revenue stream.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

i3lueHorneT posted:

Looking for titles to play on an Android phone & or an old rear end Win10 laptop.

The laptop was only ever good as a web browser & college paper writer when new & that was like 5+ years ago.

For this performance profile I like unique / indie games, strategy, turn based, something with a bit of thought in the gameplay loop, or who the hells knows what I'll like just please if it's free to play let it have actual good gameplay mechanics beyond a frustration based revenue stream.

Deadly Rooms of Death
Creeper World

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Elle Bulger’s Methuselah is worth checking out: https://ellebulger.itch.io/methuselah

American Election too: https://gregbuchanan.itch.io/american-election

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
Into the breach
Baba is you
FTL
Baulders gate/ice wind dale
TOME4
Dungeonmans
Tangledeep
Papers please
Obra din
The dungeon beneath
Jupiter hell (will make the fan scream)
Crystal project
Wargroovr
Symphony of war

Lol I’m basically just about paying my installed steam library

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

i3lueHorneT posted:

FTL works great on an old laptop and it's a fantastic indie strategy game

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

i3lueHorneT posted:

Into the Breech will run on a potato.

I've been told to recommend the BrainGoodGames bundle, especially Axes and Acres. Also Circadian Dice and Alina of the Arena have demos you can check out.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

i3lueHorneT posted:

On your phone: Slice and Dice.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

i3lueHorneT posted:

You could try using GeForce Now on the system. You might be surprised how well it runs things. It also works on android so depending on your steam library you could have quite a few games there.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
Oh yeah on your phone: Hoplite

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007

Naramyth posted:

Oh yeah on your phone: Hoplite

Very good recommendation I need to revisit.

Into the Breach, either platform. If you have Netflix, you can get it for "free" on Android, otherwise it's PC only. It's good either way. I bounced off it the first time I played it but now can't put it down. You have a team of three mechs with very different abilities fighting a variable number of enemies on an 8x8 grid, usually with some ancillary goal. It feels like a puzzle game as much as strategy, and the game does a very good job of avoiding putting you in no-win situations. Almost every turn can be resolved without taking damage to anything important.

I would kill for FTL on mobile. If it ends up as a Netflix exclusive, I might kill for a different reason, though.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
My five year old is wanting a game where she can build a zoo and I'm looking for something that is fairly accessible. She's a smart kid and can pick up things quickly but still, I'm not looking for anything overly complicated or with fiddly controls and customisation.

Zoo Tycoon is on sale right now and has a sandbox mode. Planet Zoo looks great but I've played Rollercoaster and it's probably going to be a bit too complicated for her to start with, but within a few months of playing Spiritfarer she was running the ship herself.

Thank you!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

How fiddly do the Slime Ranchers get?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Viva Pinata, though I have no idea how you’d play it these days

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

Hwurmp posted:

How fiddly do the Slime Ranchers get?

Not super fiddly or complex. Just some basic cross breeding, a few different types of food which you need to match to the specific type of slime.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

My five year old is wanting a game where she can build a zoo and I'm looking for something that is fairly accessible. She's a smart kid and can pick up things quickly but still, I'm not looking for anything overly complicated or with fiddly controls and customisation.

Zoo Tycoon is on sale right now and has a sandbox mode. Planet Zoo looks great but I've played Rollercoaster and it's probably going to be a bit too complicated for her to start with, but within a few months of playing Spiritfarer she was running the ship herself.

Thank you!

Mostly I'm just posting to say that Planet Zoo is probably too complicated for even a smart kid, it's like a tycoon game with the fiddly simulation realism cranked up to 11 and is too complex for even most adults (myself included). But if she's really into zoos or animals maybe :shrug: It's a zoo game for the Scale Model Rollercoaster Builder type Zoo enthusiasts who want to control every tiny detail of the terrain and enclosures (like, managing the temperature, lighting, viewability of every square foot of enclosures), set up animal eugenics programs (breeding and selling high-quality animals on a live multiplayer marketplace is a big part of the game), educating guests, etc. It does seem to be a great game if you're into that but it's an overwhelming amount of stuff to track and do for me. Even moreso than Planet Coaster imo

The only games I can suggest from personal experience are not strictly zoo games they focus on specific types of creatures: Parkasaurus is a pretty good accessible dinosaur zoo game with cute graphics, but it's only dinosaurs and not an actual zoo zoo. And Megaquarium is along the similar lines but for building Aquariums. Both should be fairly easy to grasp for a kid, while still learning about various pseudo-real stuff (like in Megaquarium - needing filters and heating on tanks, needing flora that fits with the fish, etc). But if what she wants is an honest to goodness zoo they probably won't do it for her

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Sep 25, 2022

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Mostly I'm just posting to say that Planet Zoo is probably too complicated for even a smart kid, it's like a tycoon game with the fiddly simulation realism cranked up to 11 and is too complex for even most adults (myself included). But if she's really into zoos or animals maybe :shrug: It's a zoo game for the Scale Model Rollercoaster Builder type Zoo enthusiasts who want to control every tiny detail of the terrain and enclosures (like, managing the temperature, lighting, viewability of every square foot of enclosures), set up animal eugenics programs (breeding and selling high-quality animals on a live multiplayer marketplace is a big part of the game), educating guests, etc. It does seem to be a great game if you're into that but it's an overwhelming amount of stuff to track and do for me. Even moreso than Planet Coaster imo

The only games I can suggest from personal experience are not strictly zoo games they focus on specific types of creatures: Parkasaurus is a pretty good accessible dinosaur zoo game with cute graphics, but it's only dinosaurs and not an actual zoo zoo. And Megaquarium is along the similar lines but for building Aquariums. Both should be fairly easy to grasp for a kid, while still learning about various pseudo-real stuff (like in Megaquarium - needing filters and heating on tanks, needing flora that fits with the fish, etc). But if what she wants is an honest to goodness zoo they probably won't do it for her

Thank you for your reply. I did show her Megaquarium and Parkasaurus but she's been wanting a zoo building game for a while now. I thought that Planet Zoo would be a bit much for her, thank you for confirming this. There are a number of options on Steam that I've looked into.

Zookeeper seems quite cartoony and family friendly but the reviews are mixed. There are issues but I've read that it's fairly easy going and easy to play.

Let's Build A Zoo looks quite fun and she likes the idea of mixing animals together. It does look like it may be a but much for her but there is a sandbox mode and the developers have shared cheat codes for it.

There seems to be a number of games that are trying to emulate the Zoo Tycoon series but not doing a good job of doing so. The newer version of Zoo Tycoon also seems to be one of these but the complaints about how dumbed down they've made it might make it a contender.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Thank you!

Maybe take a look at slime rancher if you don't like the other zoo options? You run around gathering slime animals to raise.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

LLSix posted:

Maybe take a look at slime rancher if you don't like the other zoo options? You run around gathering slime animals to raise.

Thank you for the suggestion but my kid wants specifically to build her own zoo.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
If Subnautica is the best survival game I've ever played (25 hours in atm and loving it) , and Vintage Story and Rust not so much, and if I also like The Long Dark's single player, what are the other survival games I should play?

The Forest?

It looks like I want an atmospheric, good looking game, with some horror elements, and some sort of overall end state or win condition?

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.
Not sure about the "good looking" part as it's getting up there in years but have a look at Miasmata.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
The screen shots look OK. It's just, you know, I never really played or liked Minecraft so I haven't internalized its aesthetic and when I look at vintage story it's just a huge turn off. Even something as similar as Valhiem is perfectly acceptable to me, just not the literal "here's a wolf made of rectangles and a house made of meter sized cubes.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Jack B Nimble posted:

If Subnautica is the best survival game I've ever played (25 hours in atm and loving it) , and Vintage Story and Rust not so much, and if I also like The Long Dark's single player, what are the other survival games I should play?

The Forest?

It looks like I want an atmospheric, good looking game, with some horror elements, and some sort of overall end state or win condition?

Have you also played Subnautica: Below Zero?

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
No! It's certainly on the list. I thought it would be best to let some time pass between the two?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Jack B Nimble posted:

The Forest?

I think there's surprisingly few games that really fit the bill. Most of the survival games either go more combat-focused or they end up just being sprawling things with no real end.

Outer Wilds might be the closest, but it doesn't have crafting or eating and also not much of a horror element.

Raft has a full survival system, but its story isn't that deep and its horror is pretty lacking.

Most of other atmospheric exploration games that aren't based around combat that I know of tend to be more on the aggressively chill side of things rather than horror, and dedicated horror games tend to go off a cliff to be way more intense than Subnautica, which maybe might scare yo more, but I find a lot of dedicated horror pretty tedious at times.

Bonus mention: Abzu, not horror but set in the ocean

Jack B Nimble posted:

No! It's certainly on the list. I thought it would be best to let some time pass between the two?

Not a bad idea. Might help you consider BZ separately from the original game.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
So I've been looking into this question of games to try if I like Subnautica and I own the continually patched No Man's Sky and they apparently added ship bases at some point but did they add, well, a win condition? A structure? I bounced off it at launch and also played one sitting of it a year or so ago (and found that the little robot cameras still aggravated me).

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Jack B Nimble posted:

So I've been looking into this question of games to try if I like Subnautica and I own the continually patched No Man's Sky and they apparently added ship bases at some point but did they add, well, a win condition? A structure? I bounced off it at launch and also played one sitting of it a year or so ago (and found that the little robot cameras still aggravated me).

There are two win conditions I think, but one is just reaching the center of the galaxy and the other is paper-thin and obviously bolted on

Still a great game but yeah you have to make your own goals (and own reasons for ever visiting a planet)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jack B Nimble posted:

There is more to do and more ways to "progress" but my issue - YMMV - is that it's all very "doing this thing for its own sake". There are a million different systems and tiny "games" and none of them ever interact with each other, possibly a consequence of many of them simply not having been there at launch.

Building a base involves progressing in the base stuff you can build so eventually you have the most cool looking base.

You can own a capital ship and eventually a full fleet of capital ships, you can even send them on adventures and upgrade them! And what do you get out of this? That's right, more ways to upgrade your capital ships and send them on adventures.

You can take on bounties and fight pirates in bad space combat. This helps you upgrade your weapons to fight more pirates in bad space combat.

There are even things like community missions with their own currency and upgrades in the game's big multiplayer hub and if you were going to ask if those give you better ways to explore the galaxy or help you with scavenging in new worlds the answer is no.

It's still a mile wide and a puddle deep but I did have fun with the sheer scope and breadth of stuff to do for a good 20 hours or so. The ultimate pointlessness of all of it was just too much eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ouch, yeah, systems that don't integrate sounds like a kiss of death for me personally, thank you.