Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

koala March

stupid bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Nuns with Guns posted:

Rotating Subforum Idea: The Posting Corral. It's like if we made an old-timey western into a subforum.

Pirate Conversations Regarding Pop Culture 2.0

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

What the gently caress is anyone talking about

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Prof. Spaceman posted:

What the gently caress is anyone talking about

I don't know. Do you want to talk about something with me and then everyone else will be the outsiders instead?

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
arfjason, puppet master of the forum

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I AM BRAWW posted:

epic saga: that time ralp or lowtax actually made a subforum called negrotown and corralled posters into their own ghetto led by koala March

That forum still exists and gets three posts a month

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

some plague rats posted:

That forum still exists and gets three posts a month

youve got to be shtiting me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I AM BRAWW posted:

youve got to be shtiting me

The Minority Rapport, it's the same forum lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It must suck to be Arf. You just post funny jokes and somehow a bunch of really dull mfs build a weird cargo cult and start venerating you and measuring people on some Arf Scale they made up in their heads. It must be insanely embarrassing

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

some plague rats posted:

The Minority Rapport, it's the same forum lol

what happened to koala mar h

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
I have been perusing my archive of .gifs and the panic is slowly creeping in as I realize I don't have one snarky enough for this current situation.

Is this praxis? How else am I supposed to communicate?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I AM BRAWW posted:

what happened to koala mar h

Stepped down from modding to devote more time to irl activism

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

some plague rats posted:

Stepped down from modding to devote more time to irl activism

hmm

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
good end to a saga i suppose

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Stux posted:

thanks please play "milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk" and also the first game "milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk"

I am going to check this game out. How necessary is the first game? Can ya play em out of order?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I AM BRAWW posted:

epic saga: that time ralp or lowtax actually made a subforum called negrotown and corralled posters into their own ghetto led by koala March

I know it's stupid, but I still laugh that Ralp got banned by Lowtax by calling him out on the Star Citizen forum and immediately got banned with the reason being "Ralp bad."

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Read After Burning posted:

I am going to check this game out. How necessary is the first game? Can ya play em out of order?

teh second game starts the exact second the first game ends. first one isnt as good and has a rougher translation but its sitll good, and its also like 10 minutes long

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

rydiafan posted:

I don't know. Do you want to talk about something with me and then everyone else will be the outsiders instead?

We can combine the two and try to figure this out together. It has something to do with ArfJason airing out mod drama and I think the "mods are pedophiles" meme? There was a joke about "small misunderstanding" that would seem to point to the latter.

Some sort of event may have occurred but sadly we will never know here in our posting parallel universe, where context is banned.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's some high tier cringe.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Meme?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

:dafuq:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Prof. Spaceman posted:

We can combine the two and try to figure this out together. It has something to do with ArfJason airing out mod drama and I think the "mods are pedophiles" meme? There was a joke about "small misunderstanding" that would seem to point to the latter.

Some sort of event may have occurred but sadly we will never know here in our posting parallel universe, where context is banned.

if the drama is that i post in a cringey way in the mod forum, wait until you get a look at how i post everywhere

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the "sting" meme

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's Bilbo's sword.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Azathoth posted:

if the drama is that i post in a cringey way in the mod forum, wait until you get a look at how i post everywhere

It's OK you do good coding work for the forums.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
this thread is a source of infinite energy.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

lol i hear your posts in a higher pitch in my head now

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Paladinus posted:

It's Bilbo's sword.

Bilbo’s dildos.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ArfJason posted:

Thats right, gucci mane!

Oh my god

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I solemnly swear im up to no good

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Fungah! posted:

lol i hear your posts in a higher pitch in my head now

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
The trajectory of ArfJason's infamy has been really strange, and at this rate it feels like it's going to bust out of SA and become an internet-wide urban horror story like Slenderman or Let's Plays.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's really cringe tbh

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Teens trying to kill each other so they can live forever in ArfJason's house in the woods

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao at the mods being all tough in their private fourm and acting like sniveling pussies in public.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
make it stink.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Fsmhunk posted:

Lmao at the mods being all tough in their private fourm and acting like sniveling pussies in public.

It's very funny

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Making a 'one year rule' so people can't make fun of me until after I've had my mandatory mod mental breakdown and left the site forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fsmhunk posted:

This is a valid discussion topic because it has happened before, it happened now, and will happen again. Eternal sagas ftw