Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Azathoth posted:

Like I said, I stand by what I said, and the reaction of everyone here only tells me I'm right.

absolutely insane thaht to get threads and posters removed where theyre posting the most hosed up degenerate stuff its like pulling teeth, taking years in some cases, w ppl getting routinely probated or banned for calling attention to it, however a trhead laughing at a couple of mod posts and not being duely reverant to the janitorial staff must die, post haste. pathetic behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

im going to grief the mods in minecraft

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Azathoth posted:

If Roth actually quit because I had a little outburst in the mod forum, lmao I thought she had thicker skin than that.

it shouldve been u

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
The best part is when you lurk and can laugh at everyone equally for taking a forum too seriously on both sides.

Get some natural light you nerds!

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Tetramin posted:

Why didn’t you just demod the person who leaked the posts and if you’re really embarrassed over the posts, probe arf for revenge lol. Slamming the lock button in a panic and the rest of this was you guys punching yourself in the face.

Because that might've resulted in a bunch of QCS posts about it, which is the one thing this site's mods and admins seem to be more afraid of dealing with than being lightly mocked

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Larry Parrish posted:

Both dongicus and Larry would probably be a lot happier if they had like 1 or 2 designated mods who pretended to get mad at their trolling like people used to. A lot of the flailing around for pressure points on posters and mods probably comes from not really getting as much out of bugging people anymore.

this is actually a pretty funny idea

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I have been apathetic for a while and just don't have the time for it anymore. I've barely read Cine D for months now and reports for even longer.

I'm one of those people that just can't say no to someone asking for help so I leaked to make sure I never get asked again.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Azathoth posted:

If Roth actually quit because I had a little outburst in the mod forum, lmao I thought she had thicker skin than that.

They were talking about me

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Azathoth posted:

You have to be an utter loving moron to not realize the message of "my posting and admin decisions are so beyond the pale in cringeness that I'd rather share as little as possible with"

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

the sagas thread is extremely good. but mods are obsessed with threads "acting up" and "needing a time out" etc, lol. just gotta suck it up

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Azathoth posted:

Lmao just lmao at the girl who threw up because of a lil poo poo i did in my pants :shrug:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Azathoth posted:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dongicus posted:

Lmao just lmao at the girl who threw up because of a lil poo poo i did in my pants :shrug:

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This should be a day of joy as my Steam Deck arrives today

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

its interesting to watch everyone spin up a narrative around Roth leaving in real time

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roth posted:

I was permabanned on the day of buying my Series X so it seems that gamer joy must always be paired with forums bullshit. Sorry you gained my curse somehow.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Azathoth posted:

Azathoth posted:

its interesting to watch everyone spin up a narrative around Roth leaving in real time

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Azathoth posted:

Paying attention to what they posted about why they left? You spun the narrative you idiot.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Azathoth posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i just think it's funny. i'm laughing, actually

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Roth posted:

honestly it seems like youre 2 for 2

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

for the record I am definitely here to rubberneck at drama and also that's legal and also fun

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Azathoth posted:

Azathoth posted:

oh my god dude

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Roth posted:

Congrats, what do you think you'll play first?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Roth ftw. need some new non-tedious funny mods ASAP to keep the modforum from getting too fail. please

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Congrats, what do you think you'll play first?

theres a 100% chance it's vampire survivors

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Welp, the mine tunnel caved in behind me, better keep digging!

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Roth posted:

Does Elden Ring run on Steam Deck because I'd consider getting one just for that tbh

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Roth posted:

hope you enjoy some good gaming :cheers:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

*posting on the same page wherein roth explains her motives*

narrative, much>?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Roth ftw. need some new non-tedious funny mods ASAP to keep the modforum from getting too fail. please

I'll do it.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Azathoth posted:

From 0 to rolling with the punches in just a few hours

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Azathoth posted:

lmfao come on

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Roth posted:

steam dreck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Roth posted:

Mine arrived yesterday! The joy faded somewhat trying to set up emulators on it today but it's an incredibly cool system, it's tailor made for playing cozy RPGs in bed