Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

keep punching joe posted:

Immigration is already essentially points based, we just don't call it that. Switching to a 'points based' system would basically change nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

seems fine

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Who the gently caress is mel stride lol

https://twitter.com/joncraig/status/1575097431015903232?t=ZuvTPDN2PuzFUBz-ZtgmRg&s=19

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's a literal large beast. a boar, to be specific.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Love to turn all the pensions into a house of cards derivative instrument that requires an immediate bailout when rates rise.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
In Scotland a beast is a rapist, flasher, child molester, or some other type of sex offender. It's always very amusing to me when a politician is described as a big beast, my brain automatically assumes 'nonce'.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

i am harry posted:

a loving shitload. I used to live in a bed sit with a god damned coin operated electricity meter. one pound would last us three days

British people deserve this for the way they talk

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jokes on them my pension was already worthless

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

plz. plz ok. staaap. :negative:

In Scotland a beast is a rapist, flasher, child molester, or some other type of sex offender. It's always very amusing to me when a politician is described as a big beast, my brain automatically assumes 'nonce'.

it's usually a safe assumption.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kiss of death

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1575132152982900739?t=hrrkAssAP9dAUmnFArPYEQ&s=19

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

no idea, and I follow politics a whole lot. almost never happens to me even with serious randos

alt: big beast, it says right there

e: alt alt: Jon tell mel I said hi

Private Speech has issued a correction as of 16:51 on Sep 28, 2022

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Lucywwatson/status/1575077759352569856?t=ykvJCRj0KoKD3Hp01J6Ggw&s=19

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

It's always...when a politician is described...my brain automatically assumes 'nonce'.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

It'll be the savile stuff and genuinely the only reason people got angry at Boris bringing it up is because it was outside of an election

but running attack ads saying "keith tried to cover for sir jimmy" would flip the conservative home counties strongholds to labour overnight. psephologists call it the "shy nonce factor" and it's precisely why god, in his infinite grace, has chosen to send them a plague of giant hornets in this trying time.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that's a yearly american lawn-mowing bill for managed properties

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

sleep with the vicious posted:

British people deserve this for the way they talk

hope you dropped the mic for that one

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

This sure looks like emergency market intervention to me, anybody got the breaking tweet

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hope they didn't blow too much of the treasury to prop up the pound by three cents

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Emergency intervention confirmed:
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63061614

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Has the UK considered perhaps selling off some priceless artifacts?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

just buy the marbles, greece

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

i say swears online posted:

just buy the marbles, greece
bidding war between greece, macedonia and turkey over all the stolen greek stuff

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

phew!!

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/KevinASchofield/status/1575026437375266816
https://twitter.com/Milo_Edwards/status/1575077191385493504

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Has the UK considered perhaps selling off some priceless artifacts?

https://twitter.com/EdConwaySky/status/1574867846462685190?t=c37SJ8u1RzU9YTjD-m-6nw

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

welcome to america you island cunts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

bidding war between greece, macedonia and turkey over all the stolen greek stuff

lol erdogan buying all of greece's poo poo would be hilarious. he'd be crowned sultan

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

welcome to america you island cunts

Hope you'll enjoy £300 insulin shots!

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
haha, yeah owned the disabled. a take on Hungary gets you a day but jerking off over people losing healthcare is just cspam normal huh

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CoolCab posted:

haha, yeah owned the disabled. a take on Hungary gets you a day but jerking off over people losing healthcare is just cspam normal huh

lmao we got a real one here folks, one with a galaxy brain

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jacob rees-mogg will be sorry he ever picked a fight with uncle sam. he'll never see a doctor again :smugdon:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

nawilo_420 posted:

lmao we got a real one here folks, one with a galaxy brain

gently caress off

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
there are literally people here who are diabetic you seriously singular piece of poo poo. I can't stress enough how genuinely I hope your loved ones have to face what you laugh at.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i say swears online posted:

jacob rees-mogg will be sorry he ever picked a fight with uncle sam. he'll never see a doctor again :smugdon:

moggs preferred medical interventionists aren't covered on the national health

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

CoolCab posted:

there are literally people here who are diabetic you seriously singular piece of poo poo. I can't stress enough how genuinely I hope your loved ones have to face what you laugh at.

Wishing death on people because people in their life post bad is a bit much.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

CoolCab posted:

It was sarcasm, I'm not actually getting any joy from your pedo leaders destroying what's left of your social institutions

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Memo: Dear bankers, please don’t destroy the economy again.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

HiHo ChiRho posted:

It was sarcasm, I'm not actually getting any joy from your pedo leaders destroying what's left of your social institutions

had my dick out and tugged to completion you know, as a joke

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CoolCab posted:

:waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
In actually, the death of the NHS is genuinely a historic tragedy, not only for Britain. It genuinely was the model to look to for providing single payer healthcare.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 18:54 on Sep 28, 2022