Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

a pipe smoking dog posted:

37% of Tory voters have switched to labour. That's enough to give them a majority in some SNP seats

Sorry I read this wrong. Only 37% of tory voters are still intending to vote tory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Ash Crimson posted:

Someone do the JEB! meme but with starmer lmao

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Drone_Fragger posted:

Guys after seeing those polls with some calculators giving the Tories 2 seats total, what do I do if I have an erection that lasts more than four hours?

Watch the Labour Files documentaries and think about the pricks we're going to have in charge

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I just want to watch the tory party get owned. Just give me that brief glimmer of pleasure and let's not even think about kieth for just one evening.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

The left had a good run, but if that result actually happens in a real GE The Left is dead for a good long while.

Looking forward to my eventual slide into centrists meltdom while still thinking I am somehow down with the kids.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Halisnacks posted:

If Starmer’s Labour was the price we had to pay for the actual obliteration of the Conservative party, I’d be open to it.

Pretty sure we're just looking at the Conservative Party changing the colour of their rosettes en masse here. Labour under Starmer is pretty explicitly the party of continuity Cameronism.

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

Check out the Torygraph homepage. Lol. Lmao.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

no

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

notaspy posted:

The left had a good run, but if that result actually happens in a real GE The Left is dead for a good long while.

Looking forward to my eventual slide into centrists meltdom while still thinking I am somehow down with the kids.

Funny option is the SCG splitting off and forming the official opposition

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Reckon what will actually happen from this is the tax cuts will stay but the stuff Tory voters don’t like they were meant to buy (planning reform) will get junked immediately.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Chinese Gordon posted:

Check out the Torygraph homepage. Lol. Lmao.

I'd rather not

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

Fair.

This is the top headline:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

The Lord of Hats posted:

Think about Starmer, it'll go away.

But how much have you had today?
To much polls makes your Kieth go grey!

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
C'mon Lizz, you're not going to take a mild bit of criticism from the blasted hun, are you? Push the button, you know you want to, as do your gammon fans.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

Bobstar posted:

I appreciate this!

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

notaspy posted:

The left had a good run

lol no they didn't

Bobstar posted:

hahahaha

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Bobstar posted:

:hmmyes:

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
taking captaincy of the titanic some time after the bridge has gone beneath but prior to the final plunge

a shitty king
Mar 26, 2010

Bobstar posted:

No one is posting about it in the UK TV thread but that new series of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is a real grower. At first I wasn't sure because it was different to the original webseries but it really grew on me. Very funny.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder, I need to get a hold of that.

I watched what I assume turned into the pilot which was shown at Cannes and badly videotaped to youtube, and it was as you described. Different but great.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012
Goon hivemind: I need a new contents insurance provider because my current provider is stopping their content insurance policies.

Any recommendations? Ideally not a company who won’t let me do it all online.

a shitty king
Mar 26, 2010

WhatEvil posted:

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder, I need to get a hold of that.

I watched what I assume turned into the pilot which was shown at Cannes and badly videotaped to youtube, and it was as you described. Different but great.

They actually scrapped that pilot, never went ahead with it. They went in a different direction for the new series.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Darth Walrus posted:

Pretty sure we're just looking at the Conservative Party changing the colour of their rosettes en masse here. Labour under Starmer is pretty explicitly the party of continuity Cameronism.

yeah i could literally see most of them just being welcomed in to the labour party and keir gurning of some poo poo like “we’re a broad church”

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

a lovely king posted:

No one is posting about it in the UK TV thread but that new series of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is a real grower. At first I wasn't sure because it was different to the original webseries but it really grew on me. Very funny.

I've only seen the first episode thus far but yes, it was cool. Different because it had to be, it's no longer shorts, but certainly that opening episode about work they really captured the vibe.

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
If you believe Ash Crimson should be threadbanned, or shouldn't be threadbanned, PM me or post so.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

*banging hands on table* kangaroo court wooooo

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Koos Group posted:

If you believe Ash Crimson should be threadbanned, or shouldn't be threadbanned, PM me or post so.

Oh I don't think he's that bad, just that he was doomposting and it was affecting other posters' mental health to see his often hyperbolic doomerism.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

No, people who get threadbanned are Pissflaps level bad posters who monopolise the entire thread through how bad their posts are.

Ash is like a wee puppy who sometimes still takes a dump on the living room carpet. It's annoying at the moment but you quickly move on.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
She's no AceOfFlames. That guy was a real Debbie downer

Microplastics fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Sep 29, 2022

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Jeherrin posted:

Goon hivemind: I need a new contents insurance provider because my current provider is stopping their content insurance policies.

Any recommendations? Ideally not a company who won’t let me do it all online.

I'd also be interested in this (if it's a company that insures people who are renting, since a bunch don't :smith:)

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Question Time is gonna be lit tonight

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

Oh I don't think he's that bad, just that he was doomposting and it was affecting other posters' mental health to see his often hyperbolic doomerism.

she/her

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Bobstar posted:

God dammit, I laughed.

The show definitely lived up to what I was hoping it would be, too.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

#PoundProud

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I just have ash on ignore and with the script that makes ignored people go away so if posting into the void is how they cope with life then eh, there are worse uses for the thread.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/MForstater/status/1575438699550199808
https://twitter.com/MForstater/status/1575501441636388866
look at this degenerate filth that the gender sickos are pushing on unsuspecting children:

upsetting! horrifying!

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I just have ash on ignore and with the script that makes ignored people go away so if posting into the void is how they cope with life then eh, there are worse uses for the thread.

Oh no!

Anyway

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh, sorry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

it's cool