Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Tories afraid to cut the state...

What the gently caress have they been doing for 13 years then?

e: floof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

A few years ago they did chipotle cream Doritos and they were the loving GOAT crisp so of course they got discontinued

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
Well, time to take a big sip of coffee and check my pension statement.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm just treating my pension as a elec/gas bill rainy day fund at this point, lord knows by the time I'm 98 or whatever the gently caress they raise the retirement age to by then - it'll not even exist or be worth literally nothing.

If it weren't such a loving ballache to stop doing contributions and change my contract, I would've done it ages ago.

Alan G
Dec 27, 2003

forkboy84 posted:

I'm obsessed with the Walkers Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli crisps lately. They have a nice tingle that clears the sinus

good but not as good as Sensations Lime & Coriander Chutney Poppadoms imo

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Alan G posted:

good but not as good as Sensations Lime & Coriander Chutney Poppadoms imo

Those are so good. The UK is at least still a world leader in crisp flavours.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

feedmegin posted:

Has Ash ever made a post in here, over these many years, that was anything more worthwhile than 'all English people are bad'?

This is the question to be asking. The answer is no.

It's not about "Ah well they're not that bad" it's that all they contribute to the thread is negativity and trolling "The English all love Thatcher!!!" bullshit.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

WhatEvil posted:

This is the question to be asking. The answer is no.

It's not about "Ah well they're not that bad" it's that all they contribute to the thread is negativity and trolling "The English all love Thatcher!!!" bullshit.

this isn't true

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
She's still going.
https://twitter.com/queer_lucifer/status/1575808641005154307

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

whatever happened to "don't feed the trolls"?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Matinee posted:

whatever happened to "don't feed the trolls"?

I was thinking of posting 'well the mascot looks to be left handed, therefore Satan' but didn't want the crazies to use it.

My aunt was left handed and developed mental problems after being forced most of her kid life to use her right hand to write etc. by nuns at school.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

There are vertebrates on Earth that reproduce asexually or through self-fertilisation so it doesn't seem that unlikely really. Why do none of these weirdos ever seem to get to biology 201?

e: I mean it's beside the point anyway, but it's a shame none of them ever do actually read the science they claim their bigotry is rooted in. I guess the danger that they'd learn something is too great.

big scary monsters fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 30, 2022

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Regrettably terves have developed some sort of hellish oroborous (or perhaps circular human centipede migth be the better analogy) where they feed themselves until they turn into hooting morlocks.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
The bigger villain here is Twitter

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Twitter Transphobes in 2022 🤝 Webring Artists in 1994
Obsessive desire to know about cartoon character's cocks

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I'm not doing anything this weekend.

My OU courses start tomorrow so I guess I have something to do.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Dead Goon posted:

I'm not doing anything this weekend.

My OU courses start tomorrow so I guess I have something to do.

what courses? would love to go back and finish my degree or at uclan if I had the time or cash

this weekend I'm splitting and bagging firewood and then feeling sore from splitting and bagging firewood

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

peanut- posted:

Telegraph going full bore on the idea that actually Kwasi just didn't mini-budget hard enough

“Teacher,” they said, “we know that You are honest and seek favor from no one. Indeed, You are impartial and teach the way of the Chicago school of economics. Is it lawful to pay taxes to government or not? Should we pay them or not?”

But Supply Side Jesus saw through their hypocrisy and said, “Why are you testing Me? Bring Me a Bank of England note to inspect.” So they brought it, and He asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

“The Queen's,” they answered, "the richest woman in the kingdom!"

Then Jesus told them, “Give to the rich what belongs to the rich, and to the plebs nothing."

And they marveled at Him.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1575846604182982656

"The world must never accept your sham referendums"

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1575846604182982656

"The world must never accept your sham referendums"

His obvious pain at not getting to play at faux “Churchill at War” and not getting to wank his cock at the queens funeral is delicious.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

happyhippy posted:

My aunt was left handed and developed mental problems after being forced most of her kid life to use her right hand to write etc. by nuns at school.

Every now and then life will send me a reminder that there are other people from Northern Ireland out there.

My dad didn't cut his hair for 20 years after the priest in his school took to tearing out his sideburns because he thought they were sinful.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/HarriLine/status/1575821082334232576

e: lol

https://twitter.com/hepcatsector/status/1575663509572296705

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Sep 30, 2022

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
if only they explained it better

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
* sad trombone noises *

https://twitter.com/deffonottommac/status/1575896880659275776?s=46&t=cDNK9z0wm4rM75VwTlrA8A

Again, I really don't think that Labour are going to be hailed as saviours even if they do get a landslide in the general election. They're just not taking the scale of the crisis seriously, and they're going to end up buried beneath it.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Just incase google maps is rerouted and inaccessible in Russia, these are the coordinates for the nukes Vlad:

51°30'02.2"N 0°07'35.5"W

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Also I heard he's glad coolio is dead nuke the uk

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I genuinely wonder if keir starmer knows who coolio was.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

https://twitter.com/yclbritain/status/1575924774408425472

Mad and also rad as hell.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Everything's ok. Panic over! All hail the overlords!

https://twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant/status/1575833916904120320

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

OwlFancier posted:

I genuinely wonder if keir starmer knows who coolio was.
The concept of cool is entirely incompatible with his brain, he literally can't perceive it.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

happyhippy posted:

I was thinking of posting 'well the mascot looks to be left handed, therefore Satan' but didn't want the crazies to use it.

I am left handed and my Welsh PE teacher told me I was the reason there were no snakes in Ireland (?!)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Accusing you of being saint patrick?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Nobody tell Fabricant what happens when things hit the top of regression channels..

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

OwlFancier posted:

Accusing you of being saint patrick?

I have no idea

Also I just caught up with my family back in the UK and

- lmao at liz truss
- the fact that loving Starmer's party is gonna be the one to benefit from it is depressing as gently caress

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Everything is pretty poo poo, but occasionally when I'm down I just think about usb C and remember how sometimes things do move in the right direction

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Guess what country the corp that owns Scottish Power is in?

Spain

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I can kinda see where people like Ash and Cohoolin are coming from. I might move to Scotland. Moving is hard though.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I can kinda see where people like Ash and Cohoolin are coming from. I might move to Scotland. Moving is hard though.

From one single-party frying pan into another single-party fire.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Jeherrin posted:

From one single-party frying pan into another single-party fire.

But he said he was moving from England?

The SNP aren't perfect but they also aren't Tories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Private Speech posted:

But he said he was moving from England?

The SNP aren't perfect but they also aren't Tories.

are they not?