Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
For real fans, 916 is "the Arf page" all others were sullied by hangers-on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

:gizz:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
i saw 200 new posts and thought maybe thwaites finally burst but instead it was something just as beautiful

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

That was 40+ minutes of Cringe awareness posting. Hurricane Arf is a dangerous wonder to behold

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Stereotype posted:

scientists have stopped trying to prevent things from dying and going extinct and are now just building elaborate arks so that hopefully we can revive them after the biosphere rebounds (one million years after all humans are dead)

scientists have switched to directly killing things

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
oh hey arf, i was wondering if there was cringe in the thread

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
in the soil, in the food we eat, the poo poo we excrete from out poop fingers, electronically transmitted into your brain through the magic of the turdboard

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Horizon Burning posted:

ignore lists are cringe

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE TROPOSPHERE :negative:

personally really appreciated these posts in how they seemed to artificially create a cacophony of many voices despite all of the posts coming from a single voice. One can really begin to understand and appreciate the artist in these moments, and the thought that is put into each and every one of the hundreds of artisanal posts. One may think that these posts are the work of a fraud mindlessly throwing posts into the climate thread, much like a child throwing paint onto the canvas, but it is clear that these posts are art reminiscent of greats like Jackson Pollock. Through these posts we can see the devastating effects of "Cringe" inducing "Climate Debasing" and maybe, just maybe, we may begin to see ourselves as not simply based or cringe, but both.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

I hope Arf lives in a time zone where it wasn't four in the morning when he was cringeposting or that he's got it automated somehow cause doing that at four in the morning is a little cringe

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

I like your av whats it from?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

it's 4 a.m. do you know where your ArfJason is

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shifty Nipples posted:

it's 4 a.m. do you know where your ArfJason is

são paulo, brazil

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

Was it someone here who recommended 'Waiting for the Barbarians'? It's very good, describing the struggles in a border town that separates a contracting empire from the surrounding steppe 'barbarians'. Many parallels to be had with the climate refugee crisis & societal collapse.

Thirding the recommendation for 'The Sheep Look Up'

Also, following up on 'Survival of the Richest', by Rushkoff, an excerpt of which was posted earlier in a guardian article: it's good, but is more along the lines of doomsday econ/ tech dystopia:

Rushkoff on 'technosolutionism' posted:

ReGen villages ... is the brainchild of former game designer James Ehrlich, an entrepeneur-in-residence at Stanford and a teacher of "disaster resilience for Singularity University. ReGen is a total solution for the creation of regenerative and resilient communities that are capable of producing their own organic food, sourcing clean water, and educating their young, all with renewable energy and in a circular economy. ... the whole idea sounds a bit more like a game of SimCity than the process for a real-world community to develop. ... Rather than helping an existing village or neighborhood utilize more regenerative principles, the ReGen project must itself be spawned on virgin territory, from the ground up, ex nihilo. For Ehrlich, if he ever finds funding, this means buying a swath of forest and then clearcutting the land he needs for the farming community nestled within it. This is the way "God Games" like SimCity and Civilization always work. You start with a blank slate.
:thunk:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ArfJason posted:

thats loving cringe. i cant believe they get away with that.

thread title please

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lollontee posted:

são paulo, brazil

is that actually where he lives cause that would make the time he was posting more reasonable

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

woke up to 5 new pages and got worried that the biosphere finally died but it was just arf

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Nipples posted:

is that actually where he lives cause that would make the time he was posting more reasonable

??? sao paolo is an hour ahead of the east coast 5 am really ain't much better

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

smoobles posted:

woke up to 5 new pages and got worried that the biosphere finally died but it was just arf

arf is a valuable part of the thread ecosystem because he desensitizes us to that

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

lollontee posted:

scientists have switched to directly killing things

Just expanding operations a bit. You're not a real ecologist unless you're leaving neat little dead patches in the environment - circles, squares, strips, whatever your sampling protocol calls for. My favourite was the study that stuck giant plastic bags over mangrove islets and gassed everything inside with bromine gas.

Suzanne Simard talks about this at the beginning of her forestry career in "Finding the Mother Tree". In order to understand the effects of this herbicide we must destroy everything in these plots. :mad:

I'm only part way through the book but I really liked this part. It should probably be posted in the Pestilence thread where folks really appreciate the value of a good respirator. Dr. Simard and her sister had been applying glyphosate to experimental plots all summer near Kelowna, getting up at 03:00 dark so the spray wouldn't evaporate before having an effect. They both developed severe sore throats so they went to a local clinic to get checked out.

Finding the Mother Tree posted:

The doctor at the clinic was gentle and could tell we were scared, and he took us into the examination room together. "Your throat is really red" he told Robyn, "but your glands aren't swollen. What have you been doing?"
When I told him we'd been spraying glyphosate, Robyn awarded me a stare as he inclined his head while asking, "Were you wearing a mask?"
When I said yes, he asked to see it. I fetched one from the truck, and he unscrewed the black plastic caps and whistled. "No filters," he said.
"What?" I said, peering with alarm at where the filters were supposed to go. We had been breathing in glyphosate spray all day. Robyn gripped the counter, and my legs started to buckle.
"You'll be fine, your throats are just burned from the chemical, " he said. "Drink milkshakes, and you'll feel better in the morning."

TeenageArchipelago posted:

personally really appreciated these posts in how they seemed to artificially create a cacophony of many voices despite all of the posts coming from a single voice. One can really begin to understand and appreciate the artist in these moments, and the thought that is put into each and every one of the hundreds of artisanal posts. One may think that these posts are the work of a fraud mindlessly throwing posts into the climate thread, much like a child throwing paint onto the canvas, but it is clear that these posts are art reminiscent of greats like Jackson Pollock. Through these posts we can see the devastating effects of "Cringe" inducing "Climate Debasing" and maybe, just maybe, we may begin to see ourselves as not simply based or cringe, but both.

I think you're on to something here, although I think instead of Jackson Pollock it's more Congo the painting chimpanzee. There's something there that's fascinating to stare at, trying to puzzle out the mind behind the creations.

Also deeply disappointed it was just an ArfEruption and not another massive environmental disaster rearing its head from the sea.

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

take_it_slow posted:

Also, following up on 'Survival of the Richest', by Rushkoff, an excerpt of which was posted earlier in a guardian article: it's good, but is more along the lines of doomsday econ/ tech dystopia:

:thunk:

AAAHHHHHAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Stick a fork in this species, we're done.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Samuel Glompers posted:

I like your av whats it from?

it's from a painting from i think the impressionist period, in which if i remember well there was a family outside, having a picnic, and in one corner that cat was just there. it's the one time i couldn't hold my laughter in a museum. i ended up taking a picture of it and cutting the cat out for the av.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

let those who have not shitposted at 4am cast the first stone

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Hexigrammus posted:

Also deeply disappointed it was just an ArfEruption and not another massive environmental disaster rearing its head from the sea.

You know the Tonga volcano was erupting off and on for a few months before this happened

https://i.imgur.com/Prd0WTD.mp4

Metrodextrous
Aug 6, 2007

alright dude whatever

i hope ur asshole grows shut

silicone thrills posted:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nord-stream-rupture-may-mark-biggest-single-methane-release-ever-recorded-un-2022-09-30/

cool. neat. rad.

I wonder how this compares to the hypothetical release of the laptev sea methane.

also man i totally forgot about the gulf of mexico leak.

in case people missed this getting a little drowned out by cringe

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Hunga Tonga–Hunga Haʻapai is fun to say

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

ArfJason posted:

[crying] theres cringe in the air!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Metrodextrous posted:

in case people missed this getting a little drowned out by cringe

the coverage says this is equal to the annual atmospheric death generated by Denmark, so, seems more like a sign of the scale on which we're completely hosed, than a specific worrisome event.

if we simply removed the entire population and infrastructure of Denmark as a result of this leak, in 2 years we'd be green-positive on it!!

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Popoto posted:

it's from a painting from i think the impressionist period, in which if i remember well there was a family outside, having a picnic, and in one corner that cat was just there. it's the one time i couldn't hold my laughter in a museum. i ended up taking a picture of it and cutting the cat out for the av.

I don't blame you it's pretty funny, quality av material. If you have the original painting pic I would love it if you posted it :)

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
remember that time Jeffrey probed or banned? somebody for making a post he didn't like in the biosphere thread because he wanted his special thread to be readable?

lol

lmao

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

It's because everyone knows the score now lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I think the summer set it in for people

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
Hey guys, remember these great commercials back in the early 2000s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_Bj-av3g0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sGKvDNdJNA

"It's what we breathe out and plants breathe in. Carbon Dioxide! They call it pollution, we call it life."

Economists, the only scientists anyone should ever listen to.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Shifty Nipples posted:

Hunga Tonga–Hunga Haʻapai is fun to say

it sounds like what a white person would say to make fun of a native language

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

Jizzny Princess posted:

Hey guys, remember these great commercials back in the early 2000s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_Bj-av3g0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sGKvDNdJNA

"It's what we breathe out and plants breathe in. Carbon Dioxide! They call it pollution, we call it life."

Economists, the only scientists anyone should ever listen to.

Economists from the Competative Enterprise Institute know more about our entire planet than anyone else.

When I breathe out, the plants breathe in, We must release all the captured carbon in our crust into gas to give our planet a protective atmospheric blanket that will keep us very toasty and wawm for the pwants and the awninmaws? Think of the economic savings from a thicker atmosphere.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RandomBlue posted:

remember that time Jeffrey probed or banned? somebody for making a post he didn't like in the biosphere thread because he wanted his special thread to be readable?

lol

lmao

you rang? :grin:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it’s all good though jeffrey was nice enough to clarify his position and I understand completely. :)

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

500/posts a week is not the problem by itself, but an aggravating factor - it makes the mean level of mean in your posts have a larger impact on the site. It's probably why I noticed in the first place. It felt like every c-spam thread and many other thread had many aggro posts from you that were entirely non-constructive and brought the general mood down for everyone. It also makes it transparently clear that, despite your dozens and dozens of complaints about how this place is run, this site is extremely conducive to your presence and you are fairly dependent on it. To me this makes your complaints come off as very insincere, like a soccer player faking an injury after any player gets within a few feet of them. That is simultaneously why I dismiss your complaints, but also why I don't just permaban you and move on with my life - I really do want you to be able to simply enjoy the thing you have and am hoping that this extreme measure can mitigate the negative externalities of your presence here.

I really do not care about whatever obtuse politics reason you have for being angry at a given person - I'm sure that, to you, you have a valid reason for all of them, but to me it's like those guys who are very mad about what kind of ram the xbox has. It's never going to compute - I ceased being "shocked and appalled" that "america is full of liberals" in the LF days and moved on with my life. If you don't like someone and they are posting near you, it costs exactly nothing not to engage, but for you, it costs :10bux: if you do engage, so choose wisely. I am not a moderating computer and being sarcastically nice is not any better.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason posted:

the environment is on a crash course with irreversible cringe MEGATHREAD

ArfJason posted:

bros, pollution is heckin cringe. And I *wont* stand for it anymore

ArfJason posted:

The world is getting cringier and cringier and we all gotta ride it out? No thanks ma'am, I'm taking things into my own hands

ArfJason posted:

Let's stop Global Cringing

ArfJason posted:

The climate is cringe AF

ArfJason posted:

Bro, heat is NOT based at all. we must stop this cringefest before we can no longer turn back

ArfJason posted:

We're all gonna farking die. Cringe.

ArfJason posted:

i just realized how cringe the ecosystem has become since hte industrial revolution, and i see im among likeminded individuals. here, have my upvotes, my 5 manbabies and 4 stam 4 strength leather belt?

ArfJason posted:

our world is cringepilled and not basefied, time to go full on EcoJoker

ArfJason posted:

Scientists at NASA have serious results to consider: We're accelerating the cringe to unprecedented levels.

ArfJason posted:

The cringe climate is epic fail and we NEED to do something about it.

ArfJason posted:

I am tired of pretending we are not in a downwards spiral into ecological cringe. The second i can punch my neighbord Ronnie in the face for not realizing this, the faster i can release the stress.

ArfJason posted:

It is immensely cringe how much some people will deny it to themselfs, in an act of epic failpilled unbasedness.

ArfJason posted:

There is some cringe to consider when examining the water density of everyday drinking supplies.

ArfJason posted:

Horrifying amounts of cringe detected, captain. We are heading for Ecological Failpills

ArfJason posted:

The measurements have come back from WHO. We are in the era of Cringe.

ArfJason posted:

Standard of living will become: cringepilled. better get used to it.

ArfJason posted:

The cringe on display here at planet EARTH will prove one thing: We are not based. We are fail.

ArfJason posted:

The cringe is unsustainable. We should consider alternatives to it, like fail, or even virgin ironychad

ArfJason posted:

The apathy displayed by the low middle and high classes about weather is cringe.

ArfJason posted:

We are dumping 50million metric tons of cringe into the atmosphere. Guess where all that goes back to? yeah. US. dont feel so safe now do you?

ArfJason posted:

We must sign based treaties to reduce Cringe emissions. NOW.

ArfJason posted:

in some regions, natives can taste the cringe in rainwater. Do you want that to keep happening? or are you basedpilled?

ArfJason posted:

Bro, how cringe can the modern industrial world be? I can tell you how much: HECKIN cringe.

ArfJason posted:

We are not being based at all, and instead are causing a big fucky wucky heckin cringe on the environment.

ArfJason posted:

Bro, you gonna finish that cringe? Yes, you have to. Dont leave it there, thats contamination.

ArfJason posted:

Excess cringe consumption causing an epic weather fail

ArfJason posted:

And in the end
the cringe you take
is equals to the fail
you dump into the environment.

ArfJason posted:

we're all destined for fail if we dont stop the cringe now. Not tomorrow. NOW

ArfJason posted:

I'm starting to think we're beyond the cringe of no return

ArfJason posted:

whats goin on everybody EcoJeremy here with another cringe report for ya, dont forget to subscribe, hit the bell, all that good stuff, you know the deal.
so in the latest EPA summit they have revealed the cringefail levels have exceeded predictions from last year by at least 30 times the estimated amount.
My thoughts? Fail.

ArfJason posted:

Cringe is beyond the freaking charts, goons. donate to our gofundme!

ArfJason posted:

There is cringe all over us, and we dont stop it? What is wrong with our modern world.

ArfJason posted:

Wanna hear something that will change your perception of our world forever? There is cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

severe cringe emissions. Beyond control. End of humanity.

ArfJason posted:

We're drinking Cringefied water yet you keep acting like nothings happening. well, see you in 10 years when you develop epic fail syndrome.

ArfJason posted:

I do not know what world war 3 will be fought over. But world war 4 will be fought over cringefied water supplies.

ArfJason posted:

Theres cringe in the air.

ArfJason posted:

in mexico city they alternate who can fail each day so as to halve cringe output.

ArfJason posted:

some are making efforts to reduce the amount of cringe, but i fear it might be too late.

ArfJason posted:

our world is a car on a collision course with a wall. The wall? Cringe.

ArfJason posted:

Maybe we should take a page out of the hippocratic oath: First, do no cringe.
what if we applied that to our daily lives to relieve the planet earth of its suffering?

ArfJason posted:

Extreme cringe detected. Environment not safe.

ArfJason posted:

Buzz Lightyear: YOU OPENED A SPACE RANGERS HELMET. I could have DIED from the cringe in the atmosphere.

ArfJason posted:

the reports say that even the most based of measures couldnt save our planet from the cringe we have accumulated over the last 200 years.

ArfJason posted:

The planet is victim of our relentless cringe. Sad state of affairs.

ArfJason posted:

There is CRINGE... in the AIR...

ArfJason posted:

Oh yeah, keep thinking youre beyond reproach, kid. far as i know, youre the world leader in cringe emissions.

ArfJason posted:

The icebergs are cringing. We have done an epic fail.

ArfJason posted:

The ecosystem is full of cringe thanks to us.

ArfJason posted:

I'm getting fully jokerfied from all the cringe we have unleashed on planet earth.

ArfJason posted:

I'm gonna get off the computer and do something about the cringe being dumped day in day out into our planet.

ArfJason posted:

We have created a Cringe in the Ozone Layer yet noone talks about this anymore. its been known since the 40s

ArfJason posted:

bro, this is the cringe effect. The epic fail rebounds back into the planet from within. Not even the based layer can save us

ArfJason posted:

Has anyone noticed an increase in cringe during july

ArfJason posted:

it is septemeber 2022, the planet is in shambles. it is january 1993, I am in the cringe chamber. It is June 2003, I see the climate become failpilled. It is october 2142, the based efforts were in vain.

ArfJason posted:

Do we stand here and just passively observe the cringe? or do we do something about it? whos with me?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ArfJason posted:

i think well informed and well armed goons could potentially solve the cringe crisis. Goon project?

ArfJason posted:

Goons of the world, lets all plead to end climate cringe RIGHT HERE, and NOW.

ArfJason posted:

We will stop the global cringe. We will do it. Noone else is more prepared and more informed. We will put a stop to it,.

ArfJason posted:

either youre part of the solution, or youre cringepilled. We will make the ecosystem based again.

ArfJason posted:

Ok, cards on the table. Climate Cringe is not Based. Like, at ALL.

ArfJason posted:

The weather has become cringefied.

ArfJason posted:

the world is a gently caress, theres an unbelievable amount of cringe particles in the ocean and you laugh? go kill youreself.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ArfJason posted:

thats loving cringe. i cant believe they get away with that.

ArfJason posted:

holy moley, i cant believe how cringe that is. The of basedivization cant come soon enough.

ArfJason posted:

bro, no way. That is as cringe as the emissions. Do some basedctivism and activist theire heads off lmao

ArfJason posted:

I seriously cant believe the amount of cringe in the "Pale Blue Dot"

ArfJason posted:

we have but one earth and yet we dump all our cringe fail on it. and the funny thing is, its to our detriment.

ArfJason posted:

we cringepilled the atmosphere. we have noone but ourselves to blame.

ArfJason posted:

The atmosphere is full of cringe acause of all the fossil fails were using. We HAVE to act.

ArfJason posted:

Ok, the industrial sector has gotten away with pumping our world full of cringe for the LAST TIME.

ArfJason posted:

There is cringe... In the water.
THERE IS CRINGE... IN. THE. WATER!!

ArfJason posted:

We have overloaded the planet with cringe. And now, we're paying the price.

ArfJason posted:

The amount of cringe output is beyond unsustainable. Will we never learn?

ArfJason posted:

when talking about the cringe in the atmosphere, i dont fear for the man of tomorrow. I fear for the man of today.

ArfJason posted:

With the amount of cringe in the atmosphere, now more than ever we have to join forces, and stop the fail.

ArfJason posted:

The cringe dispersion is worrying. I do not wish to find out what happens.

ArfJason posted:

Guys there is a serious amount of cringe per mililiter in the pacific ocean. We have to stop the fail ASAP

ArfJason posted:

These readings... they cant be correct... right? they indicate 100 times the concentration of cringe in the atmosphere that is considered catastrophic.

ArfJason posted:

There is some *serious* amount of cringe in the biosphere.

ArfJason posted:

we're gonna cringe the world into oblivion... and itll be all the faults of ourselveses

ArfJason posted:

those who are lucky to survive the coming cringe crisis era will be envious of those that didnt...

ArfJason posted:

all signs point to cringe. not a single credible scientist has brought up based results. are we doomed to epic fail?

ArfJason posted:

the cringe is beyond control and no international organism dares do anything about it.

ArfJason posted:

my instruments read cringe. the wildlife is in irrecoverable peril.

ArfJason posted:

Cringe in the soil and fail in the water. I would cry if i didnt laugh at how everyone pretends its all fine.

ArfJason posted:

Brothers, i do feel that the cringe has gone beyond the acceptable threshold. poo poo is hosed sideways on a pogo stick

ArfJason posted:

There is an excessive concentration of cringe in the ecosystem. and whos at fault? us. humanity. we did this.

ArfJason posted:

should i feel bad that im hapyp all the people who caused this cringe crisis will perish along with everyone else?

ArfJason posted:

The cringe in drinking water remains unbelievably high. yet the government doesnt acknowledge it?

ArfJason posted:

we goons saw through the bullshit, maybe we can find a solution to the cringe weather

ArfJason posted:

everyone at my office acted like dipshits when i mentioned how climate cringe will kill us all in 20 years. loving dumbasses. whatever, time will prove me right

ArfJason posted:

oh yeah gently caress wad? do you think the cringe in the underground water deposits is not beyond acceptable quanitites? gently caress you, eat my whole rear end.

ArfJason posted:

what about THERE IS CRINGE IN THE GODDAMN ECOSYSTEM DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND DAD?

ArfJason posted:

told my comp sci professor off cuase he refused to acknowledge the cringe that is causing massive thermal imbalances round the world. he looked visibly shaken and ashamed, and the girl next to me said "preach". a little validation goes a long way.

ArfJason posted:

Yeah, sure thing bucko. There is no such thing as apocalyptic levels of cringe in the ocean. yep. absolutely nothing to be screaming in agony about. dumb gently caress.

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

The water is full of cringe.

ArfJason posted:

There is an insane amount of cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

The icebergs are melting due to the amount of cringe in the atmosphere. It's pretty much invest in boats or live underwater from now on.

ArfJason posted:

There is a RIDICULOUS amount of cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

yeah when youre having the "time of your life" base jumping from the pyrenees i bet it was worth the cringe you expelled into the ecosystem by travelling all the way there and then the fails byproducts of manufacturing materials of your stupid loving wing suit.

ArfJason posted:

There is an unbelievable amount of cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

My stupid conservative mom says shes glad about the cringe emissions. loving REALLY? THIS is the poo poo i have to endure in my 40s?

ArfJason posted:

There is an excessive amount of cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

Oh no.... if we work to lessen our cringe footprint we wont be able to vroom vroom with our cringemobiles and consuming energy by playing muh shootmans all day long. waaaaaaaahhhh. cry me a loving river

ArfJason posted:

There is a ludicrous amount of cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

Everyone around me is a mindless gently caress who consumes all day and doesnt even realize that climate cringe will kill us all in 5 years. Its loving insane its like im surrounded by zombies. completely mindless braindead idiots.

ArfJason posted:

There is an astounding amount of cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

Buddy, I'm here with the Department of Environmental Affairs and we *know* our stuff. The cringe in the atmosphere is beyond reasonable thresholds.

ArfJason posted:

What do you NOT understand about the cringe we see in the atmosphere? Are you outta your mind? Are you wacky?

ArfJason posted:

Cringe? In My Ecosphere? It's more likely than you think! Free Cringe Check!

ArfJason posted:

A symphony of climate catastrophe in Cringe major.

ArfJason posted:

The cringe in the atmosphere is getting out of hand guys!

ArfJason posted:

The rivers are overflowing with cringe. The native man would shed a tear if only his body wasnt saturated with fail. What have we done,

ArfJason posted:

The cringe in the air is making us sick. How do you not realize the planet is becoming fail?

ArfJason posted:

A disturbing amount of cringe was found in the poles. An omen of things to come...

ArfJason posted:

There's an indisputable amount of cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

Guys you ever notice how theres much more cringe in the atmosphere than 5 years ago? Ever think about it?

ArfJason posted:

There was a fail spill in the mexico gulf.

ArfJason posted:

bros theres fail in the water

ArfJason posted:

Cringe in the air.

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe in the motherflipping water.

ArfJason posted:

The cringe we dump day in and day out in the air is beyond belief. The earth is irreversibly becoming less based.

ArfJason posted:

Bro. The earth gave us life, and what do we do in return? dump cringe into her. this is not fair, and it is leading to our impending extinction level fail.

ArfJason posted:

Just unbelievable. The amount of cringe in the atmosphere. We've made this such an un-based world. And now, we'll pay the ultimate price...

ArfJason posted:

The cringe in our water supplies goes to show, we're heading towards a final fail. It'll all be over soon...

ArfJason posted:

bro the cringe in the water is making me freak the gently caress out

ArfJason posted:

The cringe in the air is starting to get to me. anyone else feel like people should be more... aware? of all??? THIS???

ArfJason posted:

so are we just gonna roll over and be OK with cringe polluting our every space? yes? oh i see. Time to fire up the ol Dontgiveafucknomore (lots of alcohol)

ArfJason posted:

whoiaoh.... i cant believe the cringe in the water

ArfJason posted:

there is some *serious* cringe in the water

ArfJason posted:

bro :negative: the cringe in the atmosphere... its too much

ArfJason posted:

bro the cringe in the lakes is outta control

ArfJason posted:

Bro theres cringe in the polar caps

ArfJason posted:

I cant... I just.... :negative: we dumped cringe in the coral reef. Sometimes i feel like... Coming up with some... Extreme measures

ArfJason posted:

THE CRINGE IN THE SEA. IT MAKES ME WANNA END IT ALL

ArfJason posted:

BROS. bros. :negative: the cringe in the air makes me want to blow my brains out with a .50

ArfJason posted:

pshh. yeah. hah! and you think cringe levels are under acceptable thresholds? um. HELLO. do you see the... EVERYTHING????

ArfJason posted:

Cringe emissions are outta control.

ArfJason posted:

strange, some peoples escape from the cringe in our atmosphere is to become pedophiles...? huh. Ok. Welp. Thats something. Wow. ok? maybe some of you need to take it a liiiiiiitle easier

ArfJason posted:

[crying] theres cringe in the air!

ArfJason posted:

the polar caps are melting from excessive cringe

ArfJason posted:

why do we keep dumping cringe into the atmosphere. WHY!?????

ArfJason posted:

nice, reports indicate increased concentrations of "Forever Cringe" in the soil. lol. Love living in this hell world

ArfJason posted:

the microcringe is getting lodged on shark gills and affects literally EVERY SPECIES OF SHARKS. Good luck living with a ruined ecosystem for the next eternity

ArfJason posted:

Theres airborne cringe that affects our day to day life and reduces our life expectancy by 60 years but yeah keep retweeting right wing propaganda

ArfJason posted:

lol. the senate is completely worthless. they had one shot at reducing cringe output and look where that got us. its time for revolution

ArfJason posted:

and they think we sit on our asses all day and do nothing but post on computer. get this, the local newspaper reported on our colective cringe reductions and painted cspam as a positive example of leftist furry shitposting zone.

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

oh yeah tell me more about how the cringe in the ecosystem is nothing to be worried about cause we cant do anything about it and were all gonna be dead before anything horrible happens

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe in the ocean.

ArfJason posted:

i swear to god if my dipshit chud brother brings up at dinner some bullshit about how there isnt any cringe in the seawater ill punch him in the face and murder him with firearms. serves him right.

ArfJason posted:

I'm gonna cry due to the cringe in our plants. And it's all our fault.

ArfJason posted:

cool how companies can dump their cringe all over our resources and noone gives a gently caress. it makes want to cry

ArfJason posted:

"what if we output shitloads of cringe into the atmosphere... as a little capitalist overlord treat??"
uh, no? how about you take half of my rear end, eat the other half, the eat the half of my rear end you set aside at the start? eat my whole rear end you chud piece of poo poo. gently caress you.

ArfJason posted:

Theres cringe in the soil.

ArfJason posted:

i cant wait to bring out the guillotine on all these fuckheads who have been contaminating the world with their cringe. maybe ill try not to enjoy chopping their heads off.... too much....

ArfJason posted:

lets blow up the cringe factories,,, in minecraft haha ;)

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE.
IN THE loving.
WATER.
HOW DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW BAD THIS IS YET

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe in the ice caps.

ArfJason posted:

god loving damnit dude. :negative: i cant take it anymore. why did we put so much cringe in the ecosystem...

ArfJason posted:

Bros: the cringe is unstoppable. all we can do is laugh at how much these scumbags have ruined it for everyone.

ArfJason posted:

how about you gently caress. off. you piece of loving poo poo. theres absolutely a lot of cringe being pumped into the air and youre here cracking wise about sjws or whatever. gently caress you. i sincerely hope you loving die.

ArfJason posted:

do you get off on making people miserable by pretending cringe in the ozone layer isnt real?

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe in the freshwater supply.

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN OUR FISHES. SOON WE WONT BE ABLE TO FEED ON ANYTHING.

ArfJason posted:

Please, god, stop the cringe emissions... why do we have to be like this.

ArfJason posted:

After seeing how much cringe we put in the ecosystem, and how soon everything will wither and die, i believe the world is better off without humans. we kill each other, selfishly rob hurt and attack each other. humanity is a plague. and i cant wait until every last motherfucker is dead. thats why i wont have children, im too much of a cynical bastard and i realized long ago were just a nuisance. heh, almost makes me laugh

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE WIND.

ArfJason posted:

I cant believe how much cringe we expel on a daily basis into the environment.

ArfJason posted:

Economic crisis? energy crisis? Dude, were in a Cringe Crisis.

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe in the sea.

ArfJason posted:

Everywhere we go, everything we do, just expels more cringe into the atmosphere. Cool.

ArfJason posted:

There's cringe depositing on the ocean floor.

ArfJason posted:

those decringefication plants are loving worthless. lol if you get excited at that crap lmao :hellworld: eat a gently caress and poo poo a die; world is mega suck.

ArfJason posted:

We put cringe in the water.

ArfJason posted:

lmao youre a stupid dipshit. gently caress your piece of poo poo right wing rhetoric and enjoy the atmosphere that years of cringe will bring us.

ArfJason posted:

weve identified new forms of contamination we call "Macro Cringe" and yes, its as scary as it sounds. but hell, ive become immunized to the horrors of the world anyway

ArfJason posted:

oh, "forever cringe" in the soil? eh, I'm not even shocked anymore.

ArfJason posted:

cringe compounds in our pesticides will bring in some insane consequences... be ready guys!!!

ArfJason posted:

oh yeah non renewable cringe sources are loving up our world? you dont say

ArfJason posted:

Theres so much cringe in the air.

ArfJason posted:

I cant take all this anymore. please god stop the cringe in the atmosphere. im gonna do it i swear to god pleases top it.

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE WATER.

ArfJason posted:

Humanity was a mistake. Look at all the cringe we put in the ecosystem.

ArfJason posted:

wow 50 million metric tons of cringe gets dumped in the sea every year you dont say wow how crazy lol lmao

ArfJason posted:

dude dont look up "ford cringe emissions" and "cringe in rubber production lobby" if you wanna remain sane.

ArfJason posted:

lolling that our current cringe output "could be worse". lmao. nice report dipshits.

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE AIR.

ArfJason posted:

aquatic lifeforms *can* adapt to the cringe in the sea..... after 6 million years of evolution. you loving idiot

ArfJason posted:

Theres cringe in the soil :negative:

ArfJason posted:

bro... im gonna cry..., the birds have been found with traces of cringe in their system...

ArfJason posted:

dude... theres so much cringe in the ecosystem.... do you have that hotline number sticky thread at hand...

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE EARTH

ArfJason posted:

bees keep dying to the cringe in the air. we're all pretty much hosed.

ArfJason posted:

[looks at the cringe in the air] looks like bugs are back int eh menu!!

ArfJason posted:

Theres cringe in the invertebrates.

ArfJason posted:

ants' are adapting new strategies for colonybuilding in the wake of excessive cringe in the soil.

ArfJason posted:

forget about all the based food youre having right now, the future is gonna be about cringe contaminated rations, and well kill each other over them. i already have some blades prepared for the inevitable

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE ATMOSPHERE :negative:

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE GODD drat SOIL :negative:

ArfJason posted:

oh yeah, youre laughing it up while the cringe contaminates our food supply. very not chudlike at all!!!

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE FOOD :negative:

ArfJason posted:

Fish have their environment flooded with microcringe. and it is all our fault... :negative:

ArfJason posted:

The permacringe is slowly being consumed and releasing irreversible amounts of fail into the ecosystem. What? Whats so funny? You think its funny the world will never be based again??

ArfJason posted:

the cringe we rely on for our everyday lives is coming back to haunt us. Where do you think all the failpills in the ecosphere come from?

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE FOOD SUPPLY :negative:

ArfJason posted:

are you loving stupid man? its clear to everyone with half a brain that the cringe spill from the fail of 2009 has had some of the strongest repercussions in the environmental unbasedness of Our Modern World. I swear to god i m gonna loving kill you

ArfJason posted:

theres traces of cringe in 95% of the male populations testicles. Our next generations will be born with fail defects. Cool and Good :cool:

ArfJason posted:

Cringe eruptions from tectonic fail-plates have been speeding up due to our meddling with the Eco System.

ArfJason posted:

THERE IS CRINGE IN THE WATER :negative:

ArfJason posted:

oh so you think you can undo some cringe by doing small acts of win and basedness? lmao. youre gonna become fail like a dog when the bio system collapses, and itll be all the more sweet to see you struggle. i can barely contain myself

ArfJason posted:

Oh, yeah, the governments plan to re-base the cringefied tundra lol because that will absolutely do something. We're all gonna loving die dude. Hell, I might get to kill you myself when i ransack your carefully collected based supplies. lol, lmao

ArfJason posted:

I... I just can't.......... theres.... THERES CRINGE IN THE SHRIMP :negative: cringe in the shrimp...

ArfJason posted:

they feed us cringe
so we buy their winpills
while they suppress our based

ArfJason posted:

guys. guys. *snaps fingers in front of your face* guys. factories output 95%+ of the worlds cringe so nothing you do will impact the fail footprint on the environment, you fell for the lobbyist propaganda lmao

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE TROPOSPHERE :negative:

ArfJason posted:

im gonna blow my brains out because computer forum told me about the excessive cringe in the mesosphere

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE ATMOSPHERE... NO.... NO!!!!! :negative: I AM DUMPING AN ENTIRE CLIP OF PARABELLUM 9MM ON MY CHEST.

ArfJason posted:

hah, heheh, Hah! you think theres no cringe in the atmosphere? then how do you explain the rising levels of fail in the ocean? hah, no reply? cat got your tongue? awwww whats that, youre crying? youre trapped in youre own bullshit and decided to have a little cry??? hahahaha, yes good. keep emc oming, dont worry well all die because of people like you.

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE ATMOSPHERE :negative:

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN OUR WATER SUPPLIES :negative: if youre not despairing youre NOT. PAYING. ATTENTION.

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN OUR WATER SUPPLY :negative:

ArfJason posted:

Oh? So you're a Cringe Apologist? very nice bro, very Cool and Good

ArfJason posted:

the cringe waste being hidden in caves results in fail seeping through the soil. and you think this is fine as longas profit margins are kept? how about you loving choke to death?

ArfJason posted:

Theres some unresolved cringe regulation legislation that will never come to fruition because lobbyists and politicians insist that our environment was never based lmfao. lol. lmfao.

ArfJason posted:

Do we wait to be cringed to death by capitalism?? i guess yeah, theres no going back and making the environment based

ArfJason posted:

THERES CRINGE IN THE AIR :negative:

ArfJason posted:

No amount of pitifula ttempts to make the environment based again will turn the tide on the amount of cringe being released daily

ArfJason posted:

Bros, theres an immeasurably large number of cringe readings coming from...... everywhere!??? oh my god..... this is beyond cringe... this is.... epic fail... our enviornment is epic fail. oh.. oh god.... im just gonna go kill myself

ArfJason posted:

so yeah, anyway, guys i think there might be cringe in the environment.

ArfJason posted:

Cringe. In. The. Heliosphere.

ArfJason posted:

Sounds to me like you dont k ow the first thing about cringe emissions

ArfJason posted:

OIL REFINERIES ARE PUMPING UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF CRINGE INTO THE ECO SYSTEM. :negative: I AM GOING TO BLOW MY loving BRAINS OUT

This.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

don't sign your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

good job arf im proud of you. :)