Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

I thought that was her class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Spinzturd

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BigFactory posted:

I thought that was her class

Nothing sadder than rolling up a character sheet on the forums.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What happened to psyopmonkey anyway

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Lets keep giving these guys attention since they clearly hate it

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQKaOr8gus

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
what's the deal with banned user space kimchi?

https://toadking.com/6x9=42/banspacekimchi.html

in this showdown thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3219262

space kimchi makes a good case for the banning of space kimchi, but I was idly wondering if there were something more than them just being this way.

I accidentally posted this in the random Waffle thread (where the image came from) and got this answer:

Sardonik posted:

He used a deprecated posting style not supported by YOSPOS

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Lol just seen this

ArfJason posted:

This.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
now you've done it arfjason, this long post is crossing the line.this 6 hour probation is only a placeholder for my true punishement. which will come. once the administator is here.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
arf be like:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Empty Sandwich posted:

what's the deal with banned user space kimchi?

https://toadking.com/6x9=42/banspacekimchi.html

in this showdown thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3219262

space kimchi makes a good case for the banning of space kimchi, but I was idly wondering if there were something more than them just being this way.

I accidentally posted this in the random Waffle thread (where the image came from) and got this answer:

Seems like a bunch of slapfighting nerds, to me.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I AM BRAWW posted:

arf be like:

What a good dog

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I AM BRAWW posted:

Lol just seen this

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

the OP of that thread is a racist, genocide wishing, eugenics supporter

Also official word from the admins is that it's completely fine for him to keep posting

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

I AM BRAWW posted:

Lol just seen this

i thought it was a good post

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

pentyne posted:

the OP of that thread is a racist, genocide wishing, eugenics supporter

Also official word from the admins is that it's completely fine for him to keep posting

cspam is cringe

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
People dislike Spinz? She seems pretty harmless/innocuous and doesn’t even register on the “ugh it’s THAT poster” richter scale

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Frank Frank posted:

People dislike Spinz? She seems pretty harmless/innocuous and doesn’t even register on the “ugh it’s THAT poster” richter scale

Spinz is fine. She just puts her foot in her mouth sometimes. Never have I seen her be malicious for the sake of maliciousness.

But sometimes she says things that get a :stonklol: from me.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Literally A Person posted:

Spinz is fine. She just puts her foot in her mouth sometimes. Never have I seen her be malicious for the sake of maliciousness.

But sometimes she says things that get a :stonklol: from me.

Eh, I say dumb poo poo all the time. She’s fine.
Anyway, this person is still allowed to post on this site:
Edit: (this person is not Spinz)

quote:

because Russia did not invade for funsies, it was invited in by multiple ethnic minorities to protect them from being terrorized and killed by Ukrainian government-supported Nazis for the better part of a decade

Just lmao. How is that not a ban?

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

cspam is cringe active support of a murderous fascist regime here on this very site

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Oct 3, 2022

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This is the thread for funny sagas and dramas, not tedious "this person should be banned for doing the Bad Politics" poo poo so don't start that

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cspam ftw

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Eh, I say dumb poo poo all the time. She’s fine.
Anyway, this person is still allowed to post on this site:

dont put stupid words in my mouth pls

copy
Jul 26, 2007

:yum:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the epic safga of the most braindead posters and their unceasing campaign to infect every other forum with their intolerable posts because 2(3??) forums are not quite enought ocontain it for some reason.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

can i ask about sleeveless

i saw them in various forums before they got banned and always thought they were a tedious rear end in a top hat. i still don’t know what they did as guy mann or of science though.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Stux posted:

the epic safga of the most braindead posters and their unceasing campaign to infect every other forum with their intolerable posts because 2(3??) forums are not quite enought ocontain it for some reason.

He's on probation for 3 days, is that not enough?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Splash Attack posted:

i saw them in various forums before they got banned and always thought they were a tedious rear end in a top hat. i still don’t know what they did as guy mann or of science though.

Literally just exactly the same poo poo. Unbelievably tedious, contemptible posting that everybody hated. Absolute lead weight of a person. He did once claim that calling him guy mann when he was posting on his sleeveless account was deadnaming which was funny but apart from that he was just such a loving drag that everyone wanted him gone and was relieved when it finally happened

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I don't know if he still does but he was reporting a lot of posts in that same miserable fashion for a long time on one of his 100k accounts too

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Splash Attack posted:

The above, plus I believe a very skeevy post handwringing over the potential consequences for a dude being the older partner in an underage sexual encounter was the thing enough people pointed at to finally get those accounts out of here, beyond just being chronically tedious and unpleasant.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Frank Frank posted:

Back in the old days there were people who applied this same bizarre logic to the US invading Iraq. I don't think it's ever been directly bannable if the person can keep it in the correct forums and doesn't respond to challenge by literally saying "those dead civilians deserved it and I'm happy they died."

Like, Kerning Chameleon didn't get permad until they responded to being banned from the politics boards by posting their unhinged poo poo in GBS and iirc ADTRW.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

more like barfjason am i right?

*canned laugher plays as I wink and point to the audience*

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
~fartz~

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Back in the old days there were people who applied this same bizarre logic to the US invading Iraq. I don't think it's ever been directly bannable if the person can keep it in the correct forums and doesn't respond to challenge by literally saying "those dead civilians deserved it and I'm happy they died."

Like, Kerning Chameleon didn't get permad until they responded to being banned from the politics boards by posting their unhinged poo poo in GBS and iirc ADTRW.
Yeah I don't think Grover is banned and he fully went to bat for killing civilians

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Grover is the one who made the insane "a guy delivering snack cakes to the vending machines at a military base is a military collaborator and thus a valid target for us to kill" argument, right? I guess it's consistent logic with "I'm a civ contractor at X GS grade, so I'm the equivalent of a colonel" or whatever the hell that was.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
These are not funny sagas and nobody loving cares about them.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Terrible Opinions posted:

Yeah I don't think Grover is banned and he fully went to bat for killing civilians
Hey, we have to look at what those civilian casualties are- just because they're civilian doesn't make them innocent! 

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Can y'all shut the gently caress up about tedious politics drama that nobody outside of the three worst forums on the website cares about

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, I'll admit this is pretty dull stuff, although I still think the mod of the military forum being very vague about who's actually in the military is worth a sensible chuckle.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I probed Sleaveless once for saying Toph from Avatar was to safisfy foot fetishists and I wouldn't be surprised to learn they were projecting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

There are far better things to make fun of grover for, that guy sucked