Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
why wouldn't he just do that in his own office if you're the boss, like what's the need to have a common area to act shady in, right in front of a camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

LifeSunDeath posted:

why wouldn't he just do that in his own office if you're the boss, like what's the need to have a common area to act shady in, right in front of a camera.

Or just bring a thermos to work or something goddamn.

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

Fentry posted:

Looks like Alex pissed off an employee with access to his security cameras

https://twitter.com/DavidCovucci/status/1577478613732970497

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshqsI2s0kI

Huh, I always figured his primary substance to abuse would be coke.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Thomamelas posted:

Very likely both. Some stimulant and booze to take the edge off. He doesn’t need to leave his office to blow lines of whatever though. Granted, he could keep his booze in the office too but I’m not the infowars idea guy

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I heard Alex Jones has done toad over 60 times.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Thomamelas posted:

that's probably why he keeps going into that bathroom right there.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Alcoholism is it’s own whole complicated thing that causes lots of weird or irrational behavior. The denial is real.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
why does he walk like he has a giant broom handle up his rear end?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Liquor shits

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

DeeplyConcerned posted:

That's called super male vitality.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Alex eats like Ricky. Nothing but whiskey, pepperoni sticks, chicken fingers, and gawd knows what else.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I hope he gets the help he needs. Substance abuse problems are serious matters.

That said, can’t wait to hear how this is Hillary Clinton’s fault.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I'm working at a vax clinic doing blood pressure checks atm so it is at the forefront of my mind right now but I wonder what his blood pressure is like. The man always looks like he is about ready to pop.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Clintonn uses her spy sat to track Jones's booze trips, and then she gives near by hobos venmo balances to buy out all his favorite stuff.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Stable Diffusion has banished Alex Jones to the chili vat until he sobers up.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Squatch Ambassador posted:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Frank Frank posted:

Lol like it wasn’t obvious the dude had serious substance abuse issues until right now?

No I always thought he was just really crazy and angry all the time.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I just thought he was high on life. And meth.

Not illegal drugs!!!!

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Deptfordx posted:

It's not just age (He isn't 50 yet, though you wouldn't think so looking at him). He's had multiple nasty COVID infections. Clearly at the very least has been a heavy drinker, he's done multiple shows massively, obviously intoxicated before. Don't think he's done that for awhile though. Oh, and he's mentioned, in one of the few times I've heard him make a claim and think "Yep, sounds legit", that he suffers from terrible sleep apnea. Plus god knows what's in half of those unregulated pills and tonics he takes.

Oh. So he is still doing shows intoxicated. He's now just so hardened an alcoholic you can't really tell anymore.

Edit: I remember when I was young, an older friend of mine had a buddy turn up to run a RPG game, vaguely Aliens themed.

I don't remember a thing about the game. I do remember this guy plowing through an entire bottle of Port and a 4 pack of those super-strong 10%-ish Lagers.

You could barely tell he'd been drinking by the time we wrapped up.

This was a few months before he had one of those 'You need to stop drinking, or you're going to die' conversations with his doctor.

Deptfordx fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Oct 5, 2022

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Deptfordx posted:

Oh. So he is still doing shows intoxicated. He's now just so hardened an alcoholic you can't really tell anymore.

Edit: I remember when I was young, an older friend of mine had a buddy turn up to run a RPG game, vaguely Aliens themed.

I don't remember a thing about the game. I do remember this guy plowing through an entire bottle of Port and a 4 pack of those super-strong 10%-ish Lagers.

You could barely tell he'd been drinking by the time we wrapped up.

This was a few months before he had one of those 'You need to stop drinking, or you're going to die' conversations with his doctor.

Yeah my friend had a bad problem, he'd hang out with us and drink with us, but what we didn't know is literally every time we hung out he'd be extremely drunk before showing up and you could never tell. He woke up one day days a hospital and had to stay there for a week or so, he's now at the "literally one drink could kill you" phase.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Alex Jones does not need or deserve any help for his substance abuse. If anyone is beyond pity, surely, this creature is it.
Leaving him cold turkey in solitaire is honestly the most just and fair thing to do.
Im advocating being mean to mean people.

Where is the security footage of Jones having a iota of regret?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Leper Go-getter posted:

Alex Jones does not need or deserve any help for his substance abuse. If anyone is beyond pity, surely, this creature is it.
Leaving him cold turkey in solitaire is honestly the most just and fair thing to do.
Im advocating being mean to mean people.

Where is the security footage of Jones having a iota of regret?

My only caveat is that he shouldn't hurt others as he kills himself. I'd feel more bad for the tree he wraps his car around than I would for Alex Jones.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Squatch Ambassador posted:

Just a nice relaxing soak in the diarrhea tub

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

pixaal posted:

Just a nice relaxing soak in the diarrhea tub

Have a sip

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Jones deserves that Russian benzo goons used to rub into their eyes, its original purpose was treating alcohol withdrawal.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

jones is a predator, and he's successful at it. he's not someone you help, he's someone you stop. otherwise you become another victim to him.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Pirate Radar posted:

Jones deserves that Russian benzo goons used to rub into their eyes, its original purpose was treating alcohol withdrawal.

You’re not supposed to use that poo poo outside of a clinic, that’s why people try it and when they come to a week later their house is full of baby grand pianos and venomous snakes.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://youtu.be/eU_wAQpHaT0 it's live

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Yep, so Jones is not testifying

Pattis attempting to get the Judge to basically say Jones' piece for him, which Judge Bellis is not going for.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Lol Jones wanted Pattis to tell the jury he was boycotting the trial because they wouldn't let him tell the truth
https://twitter.com/NYTLiz/status/1577661627473739776

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sounds like it's gonna be a self study day for everyone in the court.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

I just can't get over how much of a coward Jones is. Fly up to grandstand for a day, immediately fly back down right before its your time to make a fool of yourself. God help you face the parent again!

EDIT: Though to be fair, it's on-brand for Jones to be the most disappointing version of himself.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/NYTLiz/status/1577660347221164033?s=20&t=DHdAcVtiE79fYp0o4abi9Q

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Love how Elisabeth Williamson dp looks like she's on a coin

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

very much enjoying the contempt with which Matte (sp?) is reading the Alex deposition extracts

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Here we loving go, they’re airing the recent clips of Alex

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
"I'd like to show a series of videos of Alex Jones that aired during the course of the trial"

Yessss

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Ah, here comes the Sept. 30th video

Oh haha the loving crypto ad

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
That ad is beyond parody. How is this even real???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Confusedslight posted:

That ad is beyond parody. How is this even real???

Alex Jones