Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
I thought Baker might make Carolina into a contender. All it did was enable them to beat the saints :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Eh, they did that anyway with D'arnold

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

epic bacon posted:

my dad played like 7 games of football in high school back in the 60s and he said there were several times he doesn't remember whatsoever. coming to on the sideline with like 20 minutes just gone forever. can only imagine it's a billion times worse for every NFL player. fins up

I played High School football for 2 years, and I got a concussion from a fellow teammate headbutting me on the sideline after a good tackle. Blacked out immediately and felt like poo poo for a day.

Really rough stuff

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/JaimeEisner/status/1577702674325192704?t=LI8zH-7sIHAzaZOVC5jPVg&s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Why does Denver have 4 prime time games by Week 6

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

a neat cape posted:

Storylines, exciting new QB (lol. lmao.)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Docjowles posted:

Storylines, exciting new QB (lol. lmao.)

It is surprising how bad they are. I was somewhat scared of that team coming into the season.

D is still mostly good from what I can tell, but man that offense. And...well that coaching.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

a neat cape posted:

because 6 would have been ostentatious

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Would be a real good pickup for the Chargers

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1574867915752480773

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

a neat cape posted:

Before week 1 it looked like three teams were going to the playoffs in the AFC West. Now even one wildcard is iffy, we’ll see if the Broncos can get their act together.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Before week 1 it looked like three teams were going to the playoffs in the AFC West. Now even one wildcard is iffy, we’ll see if the Broncos can get their act together.

Yeah but like. 4 in the first 6 weeks. The AFCW was overhyped but the other three teams will only have 2 in that time frame

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Maybe they’re trying to capture the youths with russ’s memeable social media presence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

4 games is even smaller than it looks when you consider things like half of each division has already played 2 divisional games. somebody has to lose. afc west supremacy still except for the broncos. ravens supremacy. everything i thought would happen is still real for as long as possible

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

4 games is even smaller than it looks when you consider things like half of each division has already played 2 divisional games. somebody has to lose. afc west supremacy still except for the broncos. ravens supremacy. everything i thought would happen is still real for as long as possible

Hm

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Would be a real good pickup for the Chargers

would be a great pickup for the rams, they need him back

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

a neat cape posted:

Yeah but like. 4 in the first 6 weeks. The AFCW was overhyped but the other three teams will only have 2 in that time frame

At least it’s not four NFC East games?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

would be a great pickup for the rams, they need him back

Well he’s shopping around it seems.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Figured him for a Patriot.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1577809218995978240

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I really hope the Bucs land OBJ.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I still can’t figure out what he’s saying when he says “it’s only in the :confused:

And all their problems were solved

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Ravens. Thats where Im going if im a WR trying to advance my career

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jonathan Taylor is out for the game tomorrow. On behalf of Colts fans, I apologize to everyone who will have to watch the game as one of the few exciting players we have won't be playing.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Freaquency posted:

I still can’t figure out what he’s saying when he says “it’s only in the :confused:

vault

I guess Subway Vault is a thing

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

kazil posted:

vault

I guess Subway Vault is a thing

Every day we stray further from god’s light

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Folks were mentioning it was odd to see Wagner hit that protestor because it seemed like a liability. No big shocker, that douche bag filed a assault complaint against Wagner with the police.
https://sports.yahoo.com/santa-clar...-194450410.html

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Freaquency posted:

______________/

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Finally decided to look up his sandwich:

“The Dangerwich” comes with pepperoni, salami, black forest ham, provolone cheese and bacon on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread, topped with lettuce, green peppers, tomatoes, banana peppers, and finished with yellow mustard and mayo.

I guess pepperoni and banana peppers are spicy?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Bengals are going to win

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kalli posted:

______________/

deadass i thought this was a disco elysium portrait for a second

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Lifespan posted:

“The Dangerwich” comes with pepperoni, salami, black forest ham, provolone cheese and bacon on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread, topped with lettuce, green peppers, tomatoes, banana peppers, and finished with yellow mustard and mayo.

To Russell Wilson? Yes.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Alaois posted:

deadass i thought this was a disco elysium portrait for a second

I can't believe how old these are. This is from when Suh was a rookie

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Lifespan posted:

My 8-year-old would not find this sandwich spicy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what is that, meat and bread? olives on meat? bread beside of it? nice.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Lifespan posted:

Legit question because I never eat there, but does Subway even have anything spicy to put on their sandwiches?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kazil posted:

Legit question because I never eat there, but does Subway even have anything spicy to put on their sandwiches?

I think the banana peppers are the most you're going to get

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Freaquency posted:

Who are the other 2?

Fake edit:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Lifespan posted:

I mean if I got that I'd add a poo poo load of jalapenos to it just to taste something

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Woozie66 posted:

Who are the other 2?

Fake edit:

Marshawn, say it ain’t so

quote:

First up is Russell Wilson's "The Dangerwich," which features pepperoni, salami, black forest ham, bacon, and provolone cheese (to name a few of the toppings) on Subway's popular Italian Herbs & Cheese bread. Then there's Marshawn Lynch's "The Beef Mode," which includes roast beef, pepper jack cheese and hickory-smoked bacon on the same Italian Herbs & Cheese bread with Baja Chipotle sauce. Last but not least, there's Trevor Lawrence's "The Sunshine Sub," which has roasted turkey, fresh mozzarella cheese, avocado, and tomatoes on Hearty Multigrain bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Woozie66 posted:

Who are the other 2?

Marshawn who just has a big old roast beef and bacon with pepper jack cheese and Trevor Lawrence who has what seems to be a kinda tryhard turkey sub with avocado and a bunch of stuff.

Also supposedly you can only order these online or through the app according to that article which I...question. Like I don't know how it works now since I haven't been to Subway in forever but I thought part of the whole thing was customizing your sub however you wanted to.

e:fb