Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
It's criminal that the colts got a W out of that performance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I've been a bit protective of Reich, but after tonight, when he had every opportunity to try anything else at QB, and only won because the other team is coached like they would be by a glorified ball boy, I don't think the Colts are going anywhere with him and they need to move on.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pimpcasso posted:

It's criminal that the colts got a W out of that performance

Some crimes are good.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Colts headed to the Super Bowl

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

I've been a bit protective of Reich, but after tonight, when he had every opportunity to try anything else at QB, and only won because the other team is coached like they would be by a glorified ball boy, I don't think the Colts are going anywhere with him and they need to move on.

Been telling you that since the tie bro

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

looking at the box score from last night, glald i decided to go to bed early instead of staying up to watch that game lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kirios posted:

Been telling you that since the tie bro

Ryan was so much worse last night than he was against the Titans, if any performance had earned a change in QB, it was this one, and Reich nearly risked a tie or loss when he could've won in regulation with Ehlinger. I get it, the line is bad, but most of those sacks are Ryan refusing to give up the football or just being a statue, and if you have someone with any kind of leg at all, you could've decently gashed up the Broncos.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
https://twitter.com/TheJaguarsWire/status/1578352276309262338Legend

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

looking at the box score from last night, glald i decided to go to bed early instead of staying up to watch that game lol

Sorry you missed one of the greatest football watching experiences of all time.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Codependent Poster posted:

Sorry you missed one of the greatest football watching experiences of all time.

look man its bad enough i have to watch the texans every week, i don't need to subject myself to any more torture

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It's funny the Titans are miserable garbage yet still in the upper half of watchability in the AFC South because they at least play well in the first half.

It's weird having to hope the Jags redeem the AFC South this season.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

we'll find out a lot about who the 2022 Jaguars are based on if they utterly shithouse the Texans this weekend or not

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

JT Jag posted:

we'll find out a lot about who the 2022 Jaguars are based on if they utterly shithouse the Texans this weekend or not

utterly shithousing the texans tells you jack squat. it's the teams that squeak by them that tells you something (broncos for example)

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
The Texans have played Jacksonville 40 times in franchise history, and own a 27-13 record against the Jaguars. Houston's won the last eight meetings, and since Week 17 of 2010 is 19-4 in the series. 12 of those 19 victories have been by 10 or more points.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

this is the worst texans team there has ever been

it's exactly what cal mcnair deserves

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Intruder posted:

this is the worst texans team there has ever been

it's exactly what cal mcnair deserves
Any normal Jaguars team loses somehow anyway

The Jaguars haven't so much as won against the Texans since 2018, much less blowing them out. If the Jags are actually a good team they need to win the games they should win, and convincingly when it's a team this bad.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the jaguars will easily defeat the texans on sunday

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

*until next week maybe

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Would cheer this

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Excellent content here but we can probably go ahead and remove the TNF.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
why do the titans have Robert Woods out there returning punts when they're already starting Cody fuckin Hollister at WR

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Titans have no shot today with this OL

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

Titans have no shot today with this OL

Counterpoint: Carson Wentz

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Excellent content here but we can probably go ahead and remove the TNF.

eh there was a cardinals/jets game years ago that was way worse, I think there was like 200 combined total yards of offense or something

e: ok a lot more yards than I remembered but look at this

https://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=321202020

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

eh there was a cardinals/jets game years ago that was way worse, I think there was like 200 combined total yards of offense or something

e: ok a lot more yards than I remembered but look at this

https://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=321202020

That's still my go-to for worst professional football game I've ever seen. TNF comes close, and if it ended up a tie, it might've gotten there, but I still think it's Jets-Cardinals.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Our OL is trash

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
big jeff having to make tackles downfield because the LBs and DBs can't tackle for poo poo

then gets a TFL on the next play

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
To go from the offense last year and 2 years ago to…whatever the gently caress this is. Awful poo poo.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Demon Of The Fall posted:

To go from the offense last year and 2 years ago to…whatever the gently caress this is. Awful poo poo.

I said this in the off-season. AJ Brown was the real threat in the Tennessee offense. If you stacked the box against Henry, AJ Brown would punish you with slants and the ability to make explosives from that. Now, no one in the passing game threatens a defense at all. Teams cnd go downhill at Henry and not have to worry about being punished. Everyone complained about the Titans and their one-dimensional offense before, but in reality, it's NOW actually one-dimensional.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Oct 9, 2022

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The problem is quite literally the oline is significantly worse defenses are playing the titans the same

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

catch and a fumble, is the official lobster shirt ruling. lets see hwat they say on the field.

e: booooooooo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

trevor bust

(the jags are still gonna win)

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

utterly shithousing the texans tells you jack squat. it's the teams that squeak by them that tells you something (broncos for example)

hmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Four Bad Teams

Just Terrible

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Big Jeff

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Kirios posted:

hmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Jags fans know better

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
This OL is a lost cause

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Can you please hurry and win this Jaguars I wanna keep dreaming about CJ Stroud in a Texans uniform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love 4th down