Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Kanye stopped taking his lexapro :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
He needs to get away from the people enabling him and get serious help, but he won't and he'll just fall deeper and deeper into these things.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
y'all talking poo poo now but the Yeezy x Elon Divorced Dad collab is going to be tight as gently caress

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

maffew buildings posted:

y'all talking poo poo now but the Yeezy x Elon Divorced Dad collab is going to be tight as gently caress

Premiering on Coast to Coast AM

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

maffew buildings posted:

What about the one that goes after, the disowned dad collab.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

firing a pair of yeezy's full of bitcoin into jupiter to demonstrate the evils of school indoctrination

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

Would be the first cool thing either of them has actually done

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Midjack posted:

I really wish Kanye could get the support he needs instead of whatever the hell is going on with the people who should be looking out for him. :smith:

He’s making Herschel Walker look intell….sorry I couldn’t actually finish that.

Hey next time he runs for President he could make HW his VP candidate.

Granted Kayne was always bipolar and buying the gift that killed his own mom probably didn’t help.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

A few years ago, Ye did an interview where he straight up said, "I know I'm mentally ill" and then proceeded to go into detail about how he dealt with poo poo.

It seems like you can almost see his mess wear off; he looks like he's doing the thing I used to- once the meds take hold, I thought I didn't need them anymore, and would stop. Go crazy, take meds, start again.

It sucks all the way around. I also am of the pet theory that he also has brain damage from the infamous car accident that wired his jaw.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bulletsponge13 posted:

A few years ago, Ye did an interview where he straight up said, "I know I'm mentally ill" and then proceeded to go into detail about how he dealt with poo poo.

It seems like you can almost see his mess wear off; he looks like he's doing the thing I used to- once the meds take hold, I thought I didn't need them anymore, and would stop. Go crazy, take meds, start again.

It sucks all the way around. I also am of the pet theory that he also has brain damage from the infamous car accident that wired his jaw.

Funny enough regarding the jaw wiring I was talking to an in law who worked at a W Hotel and said Kanye at that point was just laser focused on work that he was doing there in terms of recording. Granted that guy didn’t like Redman so gently caress him (also not surprising for a Trump voter…also a racist).

It is possible that it triggered a lot of it, but I think his mom was the crystallization of it all.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
:foghorn sounds:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1578910976740536320

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Don't make me raise Sherman from the dead.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Granted that guy didn’t like Redman so gently caress him

personally this is where all of my thoughts and opinions on Kanye started and stopped and agreed.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

A.o.D. posted:

Don't make me raise Sherman from the dead.

I'll do whatever it takes to make you do it. Don't tempt me.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I'll do whatever it takes to make you do it. Don't tempt me.

At this point a lukewarm Reuben with two bites taken out of it would do the trick.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maffew buildings posted:

personally this is where all of my thoughts and opinions on Kanye started and stopped and agreed.

I probably should’ve mentioned first I had to sit with this guy in a car trip and listen to him bitch about his black female coworkers being lazy or always complaining, so he may not have been a good source. Frankly since my wife cut off her entire family I’ve never had to listen that idiot again.

That said poo poo talking Redman is also something that should be widely condemned.

Edit:

A.O.D you raise his rear end right now!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hail Sherman may his passing cleanse the South

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

:sherman:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I’m still enamored with my Sherman shirt from secret santa

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Sherman rises, appalled that anyone's trying to save the buffalo.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mlmp08 posted:

Sherman rises, appalled that anyone's trying to save the buffalo.

That’s between him and Josh Allen.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Pine Cone Jones posted:

He needs to get away from the people enabling him and get serious help, but he won't and he'll just fall deeper and deeper into these things.

Between the begging Zuck got cash and the failed Presidential run spurned by Trump, the guy is just floating from scam to scam ina desperate attempt to be relevant.

He's just being used and needs serious help.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Local poo poo:
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/10/04/colorado-schools-heidi-ganahl-students-cat-claims/

I work in a specialty learning center in Aurora 2x a week and we had a parent force entry into the school to search for litterboxes Friday after listening to this chud, leading to a partial lockdown and several of our ND students requiring medical transport. Which of course their families will likely be billed for. This is on top of our trans students dealing with harassment from students and parents caught up in the culture poo poo. No suicides to date, but a handful of attempts logged at a partner school.

Love that the GOP is using children as fulcrum in their insurgency.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ganahl is such a piece of poo poo that I'm actually enjoying the ads that run against her.

The Bortbort ads usually make me back out of whatever I'm watching. I hope she burns out, but I don't think rural Colorado will let that happen. She can just claim whatever bullshit and they all eat it up like pigs at a trough. Not really keen on Frisch either. I'd write in Sasquatch but Bortbort is so goddamn bad I have to vote for the dino.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

bulletsponge13 posted:

He has said before he stops taking his meds because it stifles his creativity I guess the price for thinking outside of the box is that his entire life also ends up outside of the box

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Ganahl is such a piece of poo poo that I'm actually enjoying the ads that run against her.

The Bortbort ads usually make me back out of whatever I'm watching. I hope she burns out, but I don't think rural Colorado will let that happen. She can just claim whatever bullshit and they all eat it up like pigs at a trough. Not really keen on Frisch either. I'd write in Sasquatch, but Bortbort is so goddamn bad I have to vote for the dino.

Boebert is locked in electorally, but she and her family are dumb enough to force the hand of local LE or state electoral systems to freeze her out in the near term. Her usefulness isn't approaching the level of political cover being deployed to keep her in office. Like MTG and many other politicians and candidates backed by the New Apostolic Revival folks, the establishment is beginning to withdraw support for more manageable and influential players. Shame about the Christofascism that'll grow in the meantime.

e: used folks twice in a sentence, fixed with "other politicians"

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eej posted:

He has said before he stops taking his meds because it stifles his creativity I guess the price for thinking outside of the box is that his entire life also ends up outside of the box

That reminds me of the same idiot logic the moron who fronted sublime gave for using heroin.

Also his dad admitted he’d toss the kids medicine when he had shared custody of him. So taking him on and off Ritalin.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Immanentized posted:

Boebert is locked in electorally, but she and her family are dumb enough to force the hand of local LE or state electoral systems to freeze her out in the near term. Her usefulness isn't approaching the level of political cover being deployed to keep her in office. Like MTG and many other politicians and candidates backed by the New Apostolic Revival folks, the establishment is beginning to withdraw support for more manageable and influential players. Shame about the Christofascism that'll grow in the meantime.

e: used folks twice in a sentence, fixed with "other politicians"

I could see her losing her grip if Frisch plays his hand right. He admits he's basically a republican, but "an old fashion" one where it's more about tax breaks and spending cuts than concerned about abortion or weed. Basically, whoever wins, we all lose.

Thankfully I got a $35 ounce today to cope. It's very dry (less water weight!) but doing the trick like 20%~ usually does.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Immanentized posted:

Local poo poo:
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/10/04/colorado-schools-heidi-ganahl-students-cat-claims/

I work in a specialty learning center in Aurora 2x a week and we had a parent force entry into the school to search for litterboxes Friday after listening to this chud, leading to a partial lockdown and several of our ND students requiring medical transport. Which of course their families will likely be billed for. This is on top of our trans students dealing with harassment from students and parents caught up in the culture poo poo. No suicides to date, but a handful of attempts logged at a partner school.

Love that the GOP is using children as fulcrum in their insurgency.

This same poo poo happened in RI a few weeks ago.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
This had Qanon stink all over it.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

That Works posted:

This same poo poo happened in RI a few weeks ago.

It's becoming endemic, same with the Boston Children's hospital and the Vanderbilt affiliated clinic. The NAR folks realize that they can direct violent confrontation whilst keeping their hands relatively clean by stirring up these fears and moderates/right leaning people will justify it via "well those parents are concerned about their kids!".

The bit about students identifying as cats is particularly effective, probably because it's become a meme in conservative online circles and people are conditioned to it at this point.

A.o.D. posted:

This had Qanon stink all over it.

Yup, more Ron and Jim Watkins than the distributed Q network.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
*foghorn noises*

https://twitter.com/KnockDotLA/status/1579169471863828481?s=20&t=DkFXig_e4IZSFvp_nDLyUw

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

in other news, Twitch is rapidly making the organizers of the much maligned Tumblr Dashcon look like supergeniuses because say what you will about that sad ballpit, at least it didn't give anyone multiple spinal fractures.

warning: video of someone jumping into a foam ball pit at twitchcon and recieving multiple spinal fractures

[url]https://[/url] twitter.com/JakeSucky/status/1579153886861881345

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

In the last 24 hours, I've seen a African-American man be anti-Semitic and members of the Latiino community be racist toward Blacks.:wtc:

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

CBJSprague24 posted:

In the last 24 hours, I've seen a African-American man be anti-Semitic and members of the Latiino community be racist toward Blacks.:wtc:

Yeah, all kinds of people are racist. It's how whitey manages to keep on pluggin away

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

CBJSprague24 posted:

This sort of thing is older than anyone who has ever posted on these forums.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

shame on an IGA posted:

in other news, Twitch is rapidly making the organizers of the much maligned Tumblr Dashcon look like supergeniuses because say what you will about that sad ballpit, at least it didn't give anyone multiple spinal fractures.

warning: video of someone jumping into a foam ball pit at twitchcon and recieving multiple spinal fractures

thats like 1 layer of foam over a concrete floor :psyduck:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

shame on an IGA posted:

Wow, the replies on that are worse than I usually see on Twitter. I guess that's Twitch for you?

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Stultus Maximus posted:

Wow, the replies on that are worse than I usually see on Twitter. I guess that's Twitch for you?

Wasn't expecting to see that milk is a dairy farmer conspiracy today but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A.o.D. posted:

This sort of thing is older than anyone who has ever posted on these forums.

Sadly.