Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chris Hoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

BrownThunder posted:

Could be worse you could be fuckin trying to convince everyone that every concussion situation is the same and also screaming that the giants are racist

Too much cord brain to realize you’re actually describing Brian Flores

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly/status/1579177738547924992?s=20&t=sTLFmpEG9Bx0KIJR72MVRg

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

There will never be a worse team when the Browns exist.

The Chargers loving gave them the game. Like they bent over and said have your way with us and lead the division. AND THE BROWNS SAID NO THANKS, I'M GONNA STAB MYSELF INSTEAD.

I hope every player leaves when their contracts are up and go make money and get rings elsewhere like OBJ.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Steelers will still manage at least a split with the Ravens

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Gatts posted:

The Steelers are way worse than the Browns.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Steelers are way worse than the Browns.

It's true, and you should say it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope the steelers don't sweep the Cincinnati bengals, who need to win probably 10 of their games to keep playing after that. they need to win about 8 of their remaining games, and only lose about 5 of their remaining games. so if they lose to the steelers again, that's only 4 more losses they can do instead. but tonight they might only be allowed to lose 4 more games anyway, so then if the steelers sweep them then that's only 3 more losses they can have to do/make.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Gatts posted:

The Chargers loving gave them the game. Like they bent over and said have your way with us and lead the division. AND THE BROWNS SAID NO THANKS, I'M GONNA STAB MYSELF INSTEAD.

I hope every player leaves when their contracts are up and go make money and get rings elsewhere like OBJ.

Wait the browns lost? I stopped watching all football after the 3rd cause gently caress the Steelers are bad

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Pain

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Barreft posted:

Wait the browns lost? I stopped watching all football after the 3rd cause gently caress the Steelers are bad

The Browns are loving hilarious comedy right now. They actually have a decently talented roster, but manage to pull defeat from the jaws of victory every week.

This week they threw a completely unnecessary pick in very short field goal range when they probably could have burned most of the clock, then managed to get the ball back to miss a 50 yarder.

Edit: I saw the clip of Kenny Pickett fighting a bills defender. Looked like the Bills guy was trying to get his helmet off, did we almost witness another Steelers QB getting smacked with his own helmet?

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Oct 10, 2022

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

The steelers were bad in the 2020s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

4 more losses only are allowed. that's not good. the bengals may have to win their next 6 games to be able to pull that off. they will probably have to go 5-1 at least. we're going to see if they can do it, but i think they're more likely to go 4-3 in the games. and if that happens then they'll have to beat the chiefs, bills, and some decent teams as well as defeat the ravens which they failed to do tonight. so who knows if they can beat the bills, chiefs, ravens, patriots, buccaneers, and browns with deshaun. they're more likely to go 6-0 now than to do that (the 6-0 is against easier teams than that, those are the last teams they face.) but like i said they will probably have to go 5-1 at least here coming up which would have them sitting at 7-4 before they have that stretch of games where they probably can't win most of them. they would need to knock off the deshaun browns, the patriots, and the ravens more than likely which wouldn't be probable for them. it would be probable for a great team. i think the bengals will probably go 8 wins and 9 losses. edit to fix where i said probably. i meant probable.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Oct 10, 2022

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Congrats to the ravens for voting correctly on Sunday night foot ball

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/marlon_humphrey/status/1579322733959479296?s=20&t=JjZJy0n0VFeMpMGR_WfcSQ

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:same:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

4 more losses only are allowed. that's not good. the bengals may have to win their next 6 games to be able to pull that off. they will probably have to go 5-1 at least. we're going to see if they can do it, but i think they're more likely to go 4-3 in the games. and if that happens then they'll have to beat the chiefs, bills, and some decent teams as well as defeat the ravens which they failed to do tonight. so who knows if they can beat the bills, chiefs, ravens, patriots, buccaneers, and browns with deshaun. they're more likely to go 6-0 now than to do that (the 6-0 is against easier teams than that, those are the last teams they face.) but like i said they will probably have to go 5-1 at least here coming up which would have them sitting at 7-4 before they have that stretch of games where they probably can't win most of them. they would need to knock off the deshaun browns, the patriots, and the ravens more than likely which wouldn't be probable for them. it would be probable for a great team. i think the bengals will probably go 8 wins and 9 losses. edit to fix where i said probably. i meant probable.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

high ranking partner at Curse LLC

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

wilderthanmild posted:

The Browns are loving hilarious comedy right now. They actually have a decently talented roster, but manage to pull defeat from the jaws of victory every week.

This week they threw a completely unnecessary pick in very short field goal range when they probably could have burned most of the clock, then managed to get the ball back to miss a 50 yarder.

Edit: I saw the clip of Kenny Pickett fighting a bills defender. Looked like the Bills guy was trying to get his helmet off, did we almost witness another Steelers QB getting smacked with his own helmet?

That's been the browns mo since they rebooted lol

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Yeah it rules so much that this browns team is their 2nd most talented in like 15 years, but they still can't close a game out

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Frankly if they read bakers book and pulled themselves up by their bootstraps then they'd be much more successful

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bakers book is just directions to different cheesecake factories and much privacy the dumpster offers

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

`
I left out the boring part of those rich people talks - that a lot of what they say rings true. They are successful people who defy the odds and kill it. And I’m laughing you just think it’s the rich - I’m sure they are why even single successful persons “here is how I did it!!” Book goes straight to the top. The rich at least ask dynamic thinkers with demonstrated success for their life tips - the average person will seek it from goddamn anyone!

let’s just say we have some fundamental disagreements if you write off Baker as a “bro with a little bit of wit”. In my mind, You don’t constantly bet on yourself, with a natural disadvantage - and end up as the 1st overall pick in the nfl draft *AND* perform at a high level - without having some incredible drive and I’m curious. In your mind apparently you do. It seems the difference between baker and Manziel is “a little bit of wit”

Just noticed another misquote by you - I said who raised him. I didn’t say his parents. For all we know, a coach was the main source of that drive.`

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Faker

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The Titans and Ravens are tied for the division lead. Crazy.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

baker's a locker room leader. no one denies this

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Faker Gayfield

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Oberstwo posted:

`
I left out the boring part of those rich people talks - that a lot of what they say rings true. They are successful people who defy the odds and kill it. And I’m laughing you just think it’s the rich - I’m sure they are why even single successful persons “here is how I did it!!” Book goes straight to the top. The rich at least ask dynamic thinkers with demonstrated success for their life tips - the average person will seek it from goddamn anyone!

let’s just say we have some fundamental disagreements if you write off Baker as a “bro with a little bit of wit”. In my mind, You don’t constantly bet on yourself, with a natural disadvantage - and end up as the 1st overall pick in the nfl draft *AND* perform at a high level - without having some incredible drive and I’m curious. In your mind apparently you do. It seems the difference between baker and Manziel is “a little bit of wit”

Just noticed another misquote by you - I said who raised him. I didn’t say his parents. For all we know, a coach was the main source of that drive.`

yeah. i know

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oberstwo posted:

Faker Gayfield

:eyepop:

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I miss Doo Doo poo poo-Poopster

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

The Bengals could easily be 0-5 if they played starting QBs

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

now playing: christopher cross - sailing

edit: wrong thread

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Oct 13, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

playing starting qbs the bengals would be 2-3 with wins against pittsburgh & dallas

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

now playing: christopher cross - sailing

edit: wrong thread

No it's not

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Woozie66 posted:

I miss Doo Doo poo poo-Poopster

🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Oberstwo posted:

🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲

let’s ride

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I have the edgerunners song about staying at your house stuck in my head but I don't know the words. so over and over I just hear "go away, a go away, a doopity doop a doop du"

I'm not complaining this is just an observation.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Those are people talking to you

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Stink Fartindale. Stink Fartindale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bring him on back