Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
I'm all in favor of using government funds to drag him back from hell and flag him as a suicide risk for the rest of his life if he tries to pull a Lowtax on livestream, tonight or anytime soon. He's not going anywhere until that debt gets paid, whether it's outside this country or outside this plane of existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

alf_pogs posted:

what are the limits of punitive measures that the court can impose? imprisonment? electrical chair?

It's a civil case so he can't be thrown in jail or anything. At least not without some other additional loving around. They can take everything he has. Usually there are some limits on that, like you can't lose your primary residence. But the business and such are gone.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Now we just need Dominion to get a similar victory against Fox News and all those idiots

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Grand Fromage posted:

It's a civil case so he can't be thrown in jail or anything. At least not without some other additional loving around. They can take everything he has. Usually there are some limits on that, like you can't lose your primary residence. But the business and such are gone.

I'm telling you. Bill Cooper.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Not sure if I've mentioned this before but people like Alex Jones do not commit suicide. Narcissists are mostly incapable of that because they think that everything they do is right. They have no shame or guilt. Jones is possibly clinically mentally ill though so it's possible in a drunken fit he could do it but it's not likely in my opinion.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Not sure if I've mentioned this before but people like Alex Jones do not commit suicide. Narcissists are mostly incapable of that because they think that everything they do is right. They have no shame or guilt. Jones is probably clinically mentally ill though so it's possible in a drunken fit he could do it but it's not likely in my opinion.

I believe in him.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ben shapino posted:

I believe in him.

:pray:

pretend I quoted the Halo Bud Dweyer post

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Not sure if I've mentioned this before but people like Alex Jones do not commit suicide. Narcissists are mostly incapable of that because they think that everything they do is right. They have no shame or guilt. Jones is possibly clinically mentally ill though so it's possible in a drunken fit he could do it but it's not likely in my opinion.

he is a dangerous criminally insane person yes. he knows exactly what he's doing but he will never stop. and yeah I doubt he'll off himself, he's a piece of poo poo that never learns and is always right.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

smooth move mocking the verdict on your show too

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

thiccabod posted:

Now we just need Dominion to get a similar victory against Fox News and all those idiots

The founders will be pleased

Jokes aside. This makes me so happy, all the chuds are going to pay it. sucking money from the republicans for their reelection campaigns.

RoboBoogie fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Oct 13, 2022

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Blackchamber posted:

smooth move mocking the verdict on your show too

The grift now is convincing everyone to keep giving him money but can't let them think it's just all going to paying the families.

Oh no no we need your support more than ever because a verdict like this means that the globalists are ramping up the attack and if they can get to me you sure as hell can bet they're coming for you next but also we're WINNING folks they aren't getting a dime I don't have a billion dollars I don't even have a million dollars everything I make goes right into the broadcast and right into fighting the globalists so support the info war buy great products you want anyway 50% off and actually this verdict was good for us yesterday Norm told me they were seeking 300 million per plaintiff that's 7.8 billion dollars folks and they only got us for a fraction of that because people are waking up and it's all because of your support...

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Just heard the good news: nearly a billion dollars not including attorney fees and punitive damages

:laffo:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Just heard the good news: nearly a billion dollars not including attorney fees and punitive damages

:laffo:

but they didn't say simon says. loopholed!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Alex Jones is going to go under an assumed name Alexander Chusun and broadcast Infowars from the PRC to hide from debtors

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

GreyjoyBastard posted:

this is not a healthy response to good news
Four years of a cheeto running rough-shod all over us gave a *lot* of us PTSD re: good news suddenly turning sour, okay

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
:tviv: lmao i can only assume alex jones is currently turning shades of red never before seen by human eyes

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

thiccabod posted:

I think this is going to happen too.

Fox makes way too much money off of carriage fees to be completely destroyed by it, but Dominion can prove some very real damages, and it’s going to be in the billions IMO.

The dominion lawsuits won’t end Fox but it will hurt. However, they can completely destroy OANN and Newsmax, if those two are still functioning entities.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

the holy poopacy posted:

:tviv: lmao i can only assume alex jones is currently turning shades of red never before seen by human eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZbTN3WMJwg

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

the holy poopacy posted:

I'm sure he is unconscious thanks to the empty bottles of liquor surrounding him.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

GreyjoyBastard posted:

this is not a healthy response to good news

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Four years of a cheeto running rough-shod all over us gave a *lot* of us PTSD re: good news suddenly turning sour, okay
yeah this. I know there's also a lot of bias towards bad news as a evolutionary thing blah blah blah

again though, hoping the families of the victims can use their silly amounts of money to peace out and go far, far away.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I'm a lil bummed Angela Lansbury didn't live to see Alex Jones lose a billion dollars :smith:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Zil posted:

I'm sure he is unconscious thanks to the empty bottles of liquor surrounding him.

He does have an emgerncy broadcast live right now but Owen is currently hosting. I don't know if he popped in yet.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

reading this was a nice ending to the day. lovely.

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

and yeah I doubt he'll off himself, he's a piece of poo poo that never learns and is always right.

I will accept him stroking out in the middle of one of his "emergency broadcasts." I'd be okay with that.

Poorhouse, prison, just dropping stone dead mid-tirade... however it happens this angry tomato man is on the cusp of going away forever. I honestly didn't think I would live to see it.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Grand Fromage posted:

If there were true justice in the world he'd get the Britney Spears treatment and be placed under a conservatorship indefinitely.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
when Alex Jones kills himself, I'm going to tell people Courtney Love did it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

when Alex Jones dies I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh.

sadly he's only 35, but being crazy is super hard on a body.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Also if he goes, or quits broadcasting or whatever, what will the underlings do? I would think they’d still be too radioactive to work on-camera at any other media camera. Maybe prison Paul could stay afloat alone for a while. Or there’s a Santa Clause rule where he puts on 200 lbs and becomes the new Alex.

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name

LifeSunDeath posted:

when Alex Jones dies I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh.

sadly he's only 35, but being crazy is super hard on a body.

loving Christ this scared me for a minute, but he is for sure a rough 48.

But it reminds me that Homer Simpson was canonically a very worn 36.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the holy poopacy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

hotdog feet posted:

when Alex Jones kills himself, I'm going to tell people Courtney Love did it

maybe she'll finally get the parades she deserves

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I was promised a 16 hour emergency broadcast that didnt end till 12 cdt. its only 10 cdt, and Im finding no emergency broadcast

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I was promised a 16 hour emergency broadcast that didnt end till 12 cdt. its only 10 cdt, and Im finding no emergency broadcast

good he's weakend, he can be killed (by alcoholism)

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Alex Jones is going to be just fine because he retains the ability to bring money in. Free Speech Systems will be replaced by some LLC in his dad's name that pays him minimum wage but gives him a company credit card and executive housing.

Rent a new studio, change the donation URL and everything going forward (besides his paper minimum wage) is safe from storm.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

happyhippy posted:

Infowars.com has the 'please help me' fund up already.
And everything on the store seems to be half price atm too.

i wonder if his store has one of those lovely, exploitable systems where you can go load up a cart with tons of poo poo but not actually buy anything, causing inventory levels on the front end to drop

that was a thing in some chud stores that really hosed with short term sales (when enough people were involved in creating those carts)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I hope LibsOfTiktok and Fox News is next

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Ringo Roadagain posted:

His staff people are poking a snoring Jones with a long stick to see if they can rouse him from his drunken slumber, as would one with a bear.

Don't want to be too close if he suddenly regains consciousness and is full of confused rage. Dangerous.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

good he's weakend, he can be killed (by alcoholism)
flashing red like a video game boss

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Hoping for a follow-up video of the security cameras as he staggers back and forth to the liquor cabinet.

I was in a really lovely mood earlier today but the verdict really helped turn it around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011