Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m pretty sure Czar Nicholas polled better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

liz truss is probably my favourite world leader atm

just crashing and burning *immediately* in a way which everyone who was paying attention could see coming months and years ago

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

a complete dunce and idiot getting exposed for all the world to see because everyone pretended that they had to take her seriously, in turn because she was a senior tory. well she's a halfwit and always was, RIP

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

V. Illych L. posted:

a complete dunce and idiot getting exposed for all the world to see because everyone pretended that they had to take her seriously, in turn because she was a senior tory. well she's a halfwit and always was, RIP

my parents somehow got the impression through swedish media that she is very smart lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

and yet, the wisdom that you can only trust conservatives on economic matters (and never anyone else) will remain

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

euphronius posted:

I’m pretty sure Czar Nicholas polled better

The Black Death polled better.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Megamissen posted:

my parents somehow got the impression through swedish media that she is very smart lol

Didn't you just vote in a far right government? Can't believe your media gave her that impression

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

so whos the next imbecile to take over as pm

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

we were all exposed to covid

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

V. Illych L. posted:

just like the last pm, and the pm before that...

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

atelier morgan posted:

just like the last pm, and the pm before that...

I think Cameron was pretty smart, just evil obviously

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

HallelujahLee posted:

so whos the next imbecile to take over as pm

boris again

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

gonadic io posted:

boris again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

You should be working to elect Kier Starmer the most popular man in Britain

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Communist Thoughts posted:

It's hard being in that 9%

Make the thread

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/UK_Polling/status/1582044752970514438

LOL this is nuts. A 57 net change? It would be impossible for this to happen in the US.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Corbyn could have ruled if he had been steel.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

these wild swings you see in parliamentary systems does make me a bit envious

sorry you had to go through so much pain and misery to get there, but this is tremendous content

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

any other labor admin would be 20 points ahead; Starmer's is 60 points ahead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/NadineDorries/status/1581761366687617025?s=20

She's right and Boris should be PM again

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when did starmer get so fat, and old

there was a time when I was already fat and old, but starmer wasn't yet

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh it's just always been his head hasn't it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If Starmer ever won he would eat poo poo immediately is my read on the situation. He's much better off freezing the current political situation indefinitely.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

oof, i wouldn't toss around the r-word like that all willy nilly!

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

bedpan posted:

any other labor admin would be 20 points ahead; Starmer's is 60 points ahead

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I used to think the uk had a more functional government than the USA but now idk

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Regarde Aduck posted:

I think Cameron was pretty smart, just evil obviously

he made at least one big blunder iirc

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Der Meister posted:

Is it really a blunder if you destroy both the UK and at least part of the EU by frothing up Brexit in order to win the 2015 general election...? :thunk:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Der Meister posted:

Horseshoe theory posted:

Is it really a blunder if you destroy both the UK and at least part of the EU by frothing up Brexit in order to win the 2015 general election...? :thunk:

the tories would benefit from electoral reform if an election was tomorrow

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

euphronius posted:

9% approval . is this democracy ??

As democratic as the 10 Tory voters who made her PM to begin with, OP!

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Der Meister posted:

I used to think the uk had a more functional government than Italy but now idk

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

V. Illych L. posted:

it's never been hidden from anyone

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1549784279319822343

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

its gonna be johnson but i tihnk may would be funnier. she was so weird. i think about the jam sometimes

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I cannot see a PM Starmer because his first act would be giving the seat back to the Tories out of ‘fairness’

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/TelegraphLife/status/1582106918746660865?t=MKbi-HftPCLnGqr9VG5s8Q&s=19

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the entire british psyche is based on mortgages and house prices going up forever, so when the media talk about austerity coming in they actually are referring to interest rates not school children going hungry

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i got a cubic meter for wood and it cost 150 quid and took 6 weeks to arrive because of shortages

it’s utterly massive

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Communist Thoughts posted:

It's hard being in that 9%

simpin' ain't easy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the gently caress is the practical difference between central heating and a woodburning stove that's piped around the house? what would be the cost of firewood if everyone did what she does? jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Look at the dogs eyes. It hates it's owner