Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Posting reports is doxxing lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mr. Fix It posted:

had to look it up: founder of kiwifarms

(I did too)

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

On a post saying that tax evasion may cause the IRS to investigate the evader

sorry i forgot that explaining = endorsing, observing things in reality is actually manifesting them into the universe through the power of quantum magic

smarxist i know you're compelled to read this so i just want you to know i've always thought that one of the most astoundingly pathetic things any goon has ever done was writing a big self righteous breakup letter to the forums to go off with your new forum pals then crawling back immediately after you got bounced from the diaspora. complete dipshit

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

this was on a post asking for a graph on the patreon

On a post saying that tax evasion may cause the IRS to investigate the evader

lol again

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
the admins on this site are loving unbelievably stupid.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am CIA. I'm going to arrest the communist computer man for helping the poor too much.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
The funniest outcome is that it's actually all above board and being properly managed but they're just driving the suspicion with their weird-rear end behavior

"Why yes, I did take these old rugs to the dump the same day my wife went missing"

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Buschmaki posted:

lmao but dude you're gonna get demodded

Would you wanna be a mod after all this

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

was smarxist the "i'm not going to reflect" guy or was that someone else? p sure he won't be spending his break reflecting regardless

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

one thing that has been making me laugh a lot is that after like six years of internet wars -- i assume here on SA too but i had stopped posting here by that time -- about rude, uncouth leftists presenting good ideas but being mean about it so therefore we can't actually do any of that............... numerous posters are dismissing any and all concerns because the qcs thread was mean.

i do believe that plinkey is giving out money but its a major problem that the way things are run now is indistinguishable from a scam, which from a community management standpoint, well, scams should not be allowed on the forums!

yeah the thread was basically inherited from a hella long time ago. so if you've known plinkey for a long time obviously all these guys are just bullshitter drama hounds in you perspective. all in all everybody is acting annoying because they're goons who expect their every question answered immediately, basement dwellers, need to touch grass, etc. so I'm savoring the drama.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

thats the founder of kiwifarms lmao

Every time I think this can't possibly get funnier this website immediately owns me

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

TheSwizzler posted:

The funniest outcome is that it's actually all above board and being properly managed but they're just driving the suspicion with their weird-rear end behavior

"Why yes, I did take these old rugs to the dump the same day my wife went missing"

lmao literal "i had taped the pillow to the ceiling to plug a leak", and a loving petcube camera in the corner shows him taping it up the night before while water drips on his face

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

I am CIA. I'm going to arrest the communist computer man for helping the poor too much.

there's simply no other way to help the poor than throwing all the money into this magic gourd and shaking it until some comes out. no other way. better things... sadly, better things are not possible

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Mr. Fix It posted:

was smarxist the "i'm not going to reflect" guy or was that someone else? p sure he won't be spending his break reflecting regardless

That's lurdiak I think

Turdiak.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Mr. Fix It posted:

that was turdiak

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

ah yeah. turdiak. lol

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

smarxist has sent me a pm calling me the new joshua moon

lmaooooo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Lady Radia posted:

just stumbled across my first sighting of someone using “binch” unironically and I think I need to lie down for awhile

wtf is binch

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
:qq: you're kiwi farms :qq:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ilmucche posted:

wtf is binch

it was a cool left twitter word for bitch from, like, 2017

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

scrolling through all of this with a covid fever and lmfao this may be one of the more insane things i've seen on this forum

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Lady Radia posted:

lmao literal "i had taped the pillow to the ceiling to plug a leak", and a loving petcube camera in the corner shows him taping it up the night before while water drips on his face

Wait, someone "fixed" a leak by taping a pillow to the ceiling? That's not a joke or a reference to something fictional?

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

How fast do you have to rereg for it to be terminal addiction, he couldn't have been banned for more than 5 minutes

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Flappy Bert posted:

How fast do you have to rereg for it to be terminal addiction, he couldn't have been banned for more than 5 minutes

mental illness is fascinating

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Flappy Bert posted:

What?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Wait, someone "fixed" a leak by taping a pillow to the ceiling? That's not a joke or a reference to something fictional?

Pretty sure Porky Pig did this

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Posting reports is doxxing lmfao

I know this is a joke but report threads have been goldmined before and it's always amazing when it happens

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Joey McChrist posted:

scrolling through all of this with a covid fever and lmfao this may be one of the more insane things i've seen on this forum

i hope your covid isn't too bad and that you recover quickly :)

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

it really feels like a carbon monoxide leak

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Lady Radia posted:

in fairness if that's the post i quoted that he reported i think blanking some of it out would be nice but no pressure i guess it isnt a big deal

yeah, I think it's fair and good to call out that he's doing shady things which could get him in trouble and - way more importantly - interrupt the good he's able to provide to people who really need it. but that whole "IRS offers bounties to whistleblowers" thing encourages the wrong type of behavior and outcome

still, it's worth pointing out that the reason it keeps escalating in this direction is because instead of responding like a normal person he's acting more aggressive and suspicious and lovely. doesn't make it right necessarily, but it's going to keep happening until something big changes

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I don't even know why people are mad other then maybe plinkey but even then he mostly just got called a lazy degenerate gambler but squizzle called him that first years ago so

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Flappy Bert posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I checked and even though Smarxist just got banned like 20 minutes ago his profile no longer has the banned avatar, so he rebought already.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Flappy Bert posted:

when fluffdaddy banned me i reregged instantly to make sure my achievement wasn't tarnished.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Never Forget:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

:concerned:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Powerful Katrinka posted:

i am afraid i was continuing the funny bit of doing insanely suspicious things that turn out to be normal.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

only good for a lousy silver medal in cspam, tho

this probation is going to put him at risk of missing the podium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Larry Parrish posted:

I checked and even though Smarxist just got banned like 20 minutes ago his profile no longer has the banned avatar, so he rebought already.

he's already messaging folks, at least rhino