Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

I don’t think CSPAM even knows about imp zone and I really prefer it that way thanks

e: oh my god my red text lmao

lmao oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

I don’t think CSPAM even knows about imp zone and I really prefer it that way thanks

looking good

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Can someone get Seth to do a thorough background check on that anime avatar

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore posted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Lady Radia posted:

:eyepop: humana humana humana :eyepop:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Lady Radia posted:

Lol

Also, Imp Zone was definitely one of the forums designated a nazi forum during the Troubles, there was some overlap with FYAD posters, so you know what that means!

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the trump thread started out as the 2016 GOP Primary thread and then when he actually won it was just the thread for laughing and getting mad at the stupid poo poo that happened for four years. it had its esoteric in-jokes and weird thread mascots as you'd expect, but it still had a fair cross section of posters from other threads and forums. with the combo of the Troubles and the trump content drying up all that were left were the people who basically only posted there. thats why they sound like soldiers stuck on an island and think ww2 is still going whenever fyad comes up.

i remember trying to follow it that first year cause it was useful and fun and...it just moved too fast. now it's weird.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DaysBefore posted:

It's weird fan art of a character from Re:Zero, a show that is actually good.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Upgrade posted:

TRMREP!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The plot of "Pontypool" but the virus is spread through misspellings of Trump

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
I really liked my last av and text but it was from Pillars 2 Deadfire. What should it be next? help

I’d just do Samus because she’s a cool badass but I think the Finesparks folks have ruined that for me here for, uh, indefinitely.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i vote to keep the anime titties

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lady Radia posted:

I really liked my last av and text but it was from Pillars 2 Deadfire. What should it be next? help

I’d just do Samus because she’s a cool badass but I think the Finesparks folks have ruined that for me here for, uh, indefinitely.

Rydia from FF4 is a perennial Pretty Lady choice

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i vote for bigger anime tiddies

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lady Radia posted:

Honestly it's a funny custom title because whoever bought it is obviously insane. Keep it until you get a really, really good idea.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Lady Radia posted:

:popeye: lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

oh poo poo

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lady Radia posted:

What's a finespark?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
agdq thread meme that got turned into a gangtag
agdq thread posters have gained a reputation for being overly excitable in an untoward fashion

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

What's a finespark?

I dunno dude what’s a finespark with you?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Samus is a badass lady though

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
being a fan oftentimes means hating the fandom

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

some plague rats posted:

sad lol at this post

many pages back, but what a succinct rebuttal to the idea that a committee is any more dehumanizing or humiliating than dealing with a single person. It could be that they 100% believe what they're saying, but imagine if they didn't like how things were being handled by Plinkey, but they still needed money for medical problems. Then what?

Sometimes minimizing the human element of a situation is a compassion or relief in itself

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Tiler Kiwi posted:

being a fan oftentimes means hating the fandom

it is a true burden to enjoy things like undertale

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Heath posted:

Rydia from FF4 is a perennial Pretty Lady choice

saving this for next time but only bc ff5 is my poison of choice

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
On the subject of Utena, I'm enjoying what's out of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury so far. Gundam, but also mashing in Utena and The Tempest is a combination catering directly to my tastes though.

Boba Pearl posted:

[admin edit: removed some info]

And I hope you're doing alright, Boba.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
WfM is good, I can confirm.

First ep is a near remake of Utena's, but with mecha.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lady Radia posted:

saving this for next time but only bc ff5 is my poison of choice

Get Faris she’s cool

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Witch does own.

Sometimes anime is good.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

WarpDogs posted:

many pages back, but what a succinct rebuttal to the idea that a committee is any more dehumanizing or humiliating than dealing with a single person. It could be that they 100% believe what they're saying, but imagine if they didn't like how things were being handled by Plinkey, but they still needed money for medical problems. Then what?

Sometimes minimizing the human element of a situation is a compassion or relief in itself

On the other hand, this way plunky gets the personal satisfaction of having influence over others, one of the core tenants of social

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i'm pleased to report i have awakened to no smarxist reports (this may change)

the last couple of years have poisoned me into associating The Boss with this now

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i'm pleased to report i have awakened to no smarxist reports (this may change)

the last couple of years have poisoned me into associating The Boss with this now

how does this not make it even better

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cumshitter destroying himself doxxing another annoying freak and the trump thread getting up in arms about his perma owned

lobster shirt posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3989357&userid=84729&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 cumshitters 100+ posts in a single day that led to him gettign permabanned. the angry alec stuff starts most of the way down page 1 if anyone wants to read it lol. i had forgotten that cspam used to have dozens of users with alec eiffel's horrible face because he kept buying people avs lol.

I only knew cumshitter for their gimmick posts, wow

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

it is better but one time my teenage niece was telling me that some event had hired a clown for the kids and i immediately without thinking said "everyone who has ever died for their country was a clown"

which got her to stiffen up in thought for a few seconds before going, "that's a lot but i just thought it would be fun to ask for a balloon dog"

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lol

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

zoomer got you deadass, lmao

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

it is better but one time my teenage niece was telling me that some event had hired a clown for the kids and i immediately without thinking said "everyone who has ever died for their country was a clown"

which got her to stiffen up in thought for a few seconds before going, "that's a lot but i just thought it would be fun to ask for a balloon dog"

lmfao holy poo poo

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004