Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Conner is out and the games about to start, so now need to quickly decide:

Eno Benjamin v NO
Najee Harris @ MIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Cat Hassler posted:

Conner is out and the games about to start, so now need to quickly decide:

Eno Benjamin v NO
Najee Harris @ MIA

I still think it's Najee. What's Eno ever done? They like to push a lot of short yardage throws through Rondale and Eno sucks as a runner.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Quiet Feet posted:

I still think it's Najee. What's Eno ever done? They like to push a lot of short yardage throws through Rondale and Eno sucks as a runner.

Thanks. Najee it is

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
As I read this Eno rips off a 50 yard run.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

In all fairness why would anyone listen to me when I don't know what I'm doing?

Nov 6, 2002

Sit/Start: Why would anyone listen to me

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Eagles D is out and I didn’t win the Pats with FAAB (someone spent like 11% on them).

Right now I have WAS v GB but am thinking about picking up BAL v CLE. The Browns run game is good but the Ravens are actually a solid defense.

I’m also looking at ARI v NO tonight since Thursday/Monday games are usually stinkers but idk if Arizona is actually that good of a defense. Their only big points have come from defensive TDs.

I miss my Eagles :(

WHY DIDN’T I PICK UP ARIZONAAAAA

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

I will always make the wrong sit/start decision

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

I literally started the Bills on bye because I didn't want to drop Mike Boone lol it would have been the Cardinals for sure too

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

Lol

Whoreson Welles posted:

I didn’t realize Prime Time Andy Dalton was the starter my bad

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Quiet Feet posted:

Lol 22 points on my bench. Fantasy!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

Lol 22 points on my bench. Fantasy!

I've shown hubris by confidently making a statement and the fantasy gods have put me in my place by showing me this game is stupid.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I accidentally left Juwan Johnson as my starting TE on my dynasty team that is bereft of TEs talent. He scored me 22.7 lmao

Quiet Feet posted:

I've shown hubris by confidently making a statement and the fantasy gods have put me in my place by showing me this game is stupid.
Same.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Bellmaker posted:

I didn’t realize Prime Time Andy Dalton was the starter my bad

What’s surprising is that, despite the 3 INTs, Dalton still put up a pretty respectable line in fantasy. Some real Jameis Winston 30/30 season poo poo right there.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I need a streaming defense while the Bills are loving off on their own:

Dolphins v. Steelers
Raiders v. Tejans
Jags v. Giants

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I need a streaming defense while the Bills are loving off on their own:

Dolphins v. Steelers
Raiders v. Tejans
Jags v. Giants

Fins

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

:yeah:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Need a streaming TE with Waller out. 0.5 PPR. Options I like are:

H. Henry (CHI)
D. Bellinger (@JAX)
Or do I stick with Evan Engram (NYG) who I have rostered from Waller's bye last week?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

Need a streaming TE with Waller out. 0.5 PPR. Options I like are:

H. Henry (CHI)
D. Bellinger (@JAX)
Or do I stick with Evan Engram (NYG) who I have rostered from Waller's bye last week?

Seconding this as I am also in the TE wasteland with these exact choices :shrug:

Nov 6, 2002

They're all bad choices OP. If Zappe starts, I might learn towards Henry as they've been getting him more involved in the offense under the Zap Zone.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Sit/Start: They're all bad choices OP.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

poo poo/Shart

D Montgomery @ NE (MNF and might be rainy according to yahoo)
CEH @ SF

Which for my flex?

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Oct 22, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kilometers Davis posted:

poo poo/Shart

D Montgomery @ NE (MNF and might be rainy according to yahoo)
CEH @ SF

Which for my flex?
If it were me I'd lean CEH. The Bears offense goes through the running game but I expect Billy Five Aces to completely suffocate the Bears Offense, while CEH is going up against a banged up 9ers D (they're getting a few pieces back but still short a number of guys) and CEH is on a functional offense.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

If it were me I'd lean CEH. The Bears offense goes through the running game but I expect Billy Five Aces to completely suffocate the Bears Offense, while CEH is going up against a banged up 9ers D (they're getting a few pieces back but still short a number of guys) and CEH is on a functional offense.

Thanks for the explanation, that checks out. I was thinking ol Billy B might let the run go a bit but I can see them forcing Fields to do… something instead. I forgot the 49ers D was still so banged up. Starting CEH! :D

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kilometers Davis posted:

Thanks for the explanation, that checks out. I was thinking ol Billy B might let the run go a bit but I can see them forcing Fields to do… something instead. I forgot the 49ers D was still so banged up. Starting CEH! :D
Yeah when its not a slam dunk choice I like to think it through in the post so people have a chance to point out if I got something wrong :v: I dont think Monty would be a bad choice if you were leaning that way but after what the Pats did to the Lions...

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey you know whats fun? Sorting by only your replies in this thread and realizing you are an idiot.

Sorry everyone.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

Hey you know whats fun? Sorting by only your replies in this thread and realizing you are an idiot.

Sorry everyone.

Pfft. I don't even need to do that to realize I'm an idiot. :smugbert:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, do I sit post-trade CMC for Curtis Samuel, Alec Pierce, or Brian Robinson?
Related, which of those two WRs do I play in the WR spot?

edit: I'd only sit CMC this week so he gets some time to learn the offense/since he wont likely get many touches playing a game 2 days after being traded.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

.5ppr. Currently have Sutton in my WR2 slot. Would you swap him out for either

Diontae Johnson @MIA
Juju Smith-Schuster @SF

Or just leave him there? I figure Brett Rypien can't be any worse than Russ I'd at this point, right?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Pick 2 for my .5 PPR flex spots

Diontae @ MIA
Cooks @ LV
Brian Robinson v GB
Christian Kirk v NYG

I don’t like Kirk against Giants D and I’m starting T Lawrence so seems risky if the Giants shut their passing game down

I don’t trust the Steelers but Diontae is due for a good game

GB’s run D is terribad and Heineke is their QB so B Rob might have a lot of touches

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Cat Hassler posted:

Diontae @ MIA
Cooks @ LV
Brian Robinson v GB
Christian Kirk v NYG

I don’t like Kirk against Giants D and I’m starting T Lawrence so seems risky if the Giants shut their passing game down

GB’s run D is terribad and Heineke is their QB so B Rob might have a lot of touches

I would lean Kirk and one of Diontae and Cooks.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr. Currently have Sutton in my WR2 slot. Would you swap him out for either

Diontae Johnson @MIA
Juju Smith-Schuster @SF

Or just leave him there? I figure Brett Rypien can't be any worse than Russ I'd at this point, right?

Yes I would swap him out. Doesn't matter for who, but I'd lean Juju

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
Need to stream a WB to cover for Hurts this week. I’m projected as a big underdog so ceiling is probably important. Who would you go with:

Tua v PIT
Tom Brady @ CAR
Geno Smith @ LAC

Leaning Tua but not sure MIA will need to throw much. Could also pick up TLaw, Tannehill, or Daniel Jones too I guess.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cat Hassler posted:

Diontae @ MIA
Cooks @ LV
Brian Robinson v GB
Christian Kirk v NYG

For sure Cooks and Kirk. Cooks has been getting consistent targets and eventually a TD will come. Given how terrible LVs defense has been, it’s plausible this week is a great week for Cooks.

The second spot is harder but I think it’s Kirk because he has a plausibly good floor and the highest plausible ceiling. Jags vs Giants seems like a close match up so Jags will have to throw.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

2 RB 1 WR 1 flex, .5 ppr

RB: Hall, Fournette, Stevenson, J. Williams, Swift
WR: Pickens, Doubs, McLauren

Pickens and the first 3 rb are who I'm rolling with atm. Saw the Swift news and thought I should double check opinions even though I'm happy with it as is.

McLauren I'm a bit worried by the QB change + Packers D while the Steelers could just be forced to pass a lot and increase volume. No read on Doubs.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

David wanted you to have this.
FLEX spot for half PPR

T Lockett WR - Was original plan to play him but he did not practice a single time this week. He is expected to play but coming off a hamstring injury this could be very limited.

Kittle TE - Saw some actual utilization last week which makes me feel better about maybe tossing him in. I played Taysom at TE this week so don’t need him there. Playing 2 TEs on purpose feels cursed.

T Etienne Jr RB - Been a decent 10 pt option these past few weeks but playing the Giants who have a decent run defense.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

League1, PPR, pick a WR: Wan'Dale Robinson @ Jax or Alec Pierce @ Ten?
League2, PPR, pick a Flex: Etienne vs NYG, Peoples-Jones @ BAL, Wan'Dale Robinson @ Jax, or Brian Robinson vs GB?

gloom posted:

Need to stream a WB to cover for Hurts this week. I’m projected as a big underdog so ceiling is probably important. Who would you go with:

Tua v PIT
Tom Brady @ CAR
Geno Smith @ LAC

Leaning Tua but not sure MIA will need to throw much. Could also pick up TLaw, Tannehill, or Daniel Jones too I guess.
If it were me I would go with Tua without a second thought. He was legit before he got double-concussed and I dont believe in the other two, but thats just me.

IcePhoenix posted:

2 RB 1 WR 1 flex, .5 ppr

RB: Hall, Fournette, Stevenson, J. Williams, Swift
WR: Pickens, Doubs, McLauren

Pickens and the first 3 rb are who I'm rolling with atm. Saw the Swift news and thought I should double check opinions even though I'm happy with it as is.

McLauren I'm a bit worried by the QB change + Packers D while the Steelers could just be forced to pass a lot and increase volume. No read on Doubs.
I like your RBs though I'd need convincing not to play Jamaal over Stevenson since Damien Harris is back. Heinicke has chemistry with McLaurin so if it were up to me I'd have Scary Terry in over Doubs.

Summit posted:

FLEX spot for half PPR

T Lockett WR - Was original plan to play him but he did not practice a single time this week. He is expected to play but coming off a hamstring injury this could be very limited.

Kittle TE - Saw some actual utilization last week which makes me feel better about maybe tossing him in. I played Taysom at TE this week so don’t need him there. Playing 2 TEs on purpose feels cursed.

T Etienne Jr RB - Been a decent 10 pt option these past few weeks but playing the Giants who have a decent run defense.
I like Etienne vs the Giants the most, especially because he operates as a pass catcher a lot. I have been burned by people trying to play on bum hammies too many times and I want to see more out of Kittle before I put him in a Flex spot.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Oct 23, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: oops, post is not edit: Leaving it here so its on its own though:

League2, PPR, pick a Flex: Etienne vs NYG, Peoples-Jones @ BAL, Wan'Dale Robinson @ Jax, or Brian Robinson vs GB?

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

edit: oops, post is not edit: Leaving it here so its on its own though:

I’d go Pierce for floor and roll the dice on Wan’Dale if you want ceiling. I think I’d also pick a Robinson (either) in your second league.

gloom fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Oct 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

gloom posted:

I’d go Pierce for floor and roll the dice on Wan’Dale if you want ceiling. I think I’d also pick a Robinson (either) in your second league.
Hah, yeah, I'm really torn about hedging and not playing Wan'Dale in both so I might go Wan'Dale for the ceiling in the first (because I have Allen and Diggs on bye but still stand a chance) and BRob in the other because GB has been a mess. Thank you.