Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
OMG HOOPER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

OMG HOOPER

that owned
https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1584267385296785410

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao eat my rear end indy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think it's time to bench Ryan. His turnovers are the reason the Colts lost today. It didn't help that he was under pressure, but at this point I don't know what he's doing that Ehlinger can't.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Metapod posted:

TITS UP

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1584272140378902531
the ruler's back

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
2022 Presumptive Divisional Champs Indianapolis Colts

Hang the banner, enjoy your offseason

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

2022 Presumptive Divisional Champs Indianapolis Colts

Hang the banner, enjoy your offseason

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

I think it's time to bench Ryan. His turnovers are the reason the Colts lost today. It didn't help that he was under pressure, but at this point I don't know what he's doing that Ehlinger can't.

The first one wasn't his fault. He threw hot and Campbell never turned around to even make a play on the ball. The offensive line is the biggest issue. The Colts can't push the ball downfield because they can't block for 2.5s. Everything is short and plodding, and no explosive plays. Taylor is having to make guys miss behind the line.

The team was built on one thing, and that one thing has been bad. The defense is allowing 20 per game, which is much better than I expected. They just need to find a way to convince someone to bench Pryor, and if the OL can get going, they might have a chance.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i really cannot believe how bad the packers and bucs are this year lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

The first one wasn't his fault. He threw hot and Campbell never turned around to even make a play on the ball. The offensive line is the biggest issue. The Colts can't push the ball downfield because they can't block for 2.5s. Everything is short and plodding, and no explosive plays. Taylor is having to make guys miss behind the line.

The team was built on one thing, and that one thing has been bad. The defense is allowing 20 per game, which is much better than I expected. They just need to find a way to convince someone to bench Pryor, and if the OL can get going, they might have a chance.

Yeah I know the OL is the main problem, but putting the statue that is Matt Ryan behind them is just making things worse. I really think the team needs to see what they have in Ehlinger sooner than later.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Soul Glo posted:

Matt Ryan sucks rear end lmao

Metapod posted:

Big jeff

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Can’t believe we swept the division champs!!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

more like unfairbairn

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

big dameon pierce

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Always nice to kick the poo poo out of the Colts

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
That Hooper catch was crazy, I don't blame Reich for challenging it immediately, but absolutely no doubt that he caught it after seeing the video. Ryan is still very bad, our line still can't block, and Titans fans in this thread are still really weirdly aggressively salty, so we didn't learn anything new today.

I don't really know what the Colts do at QB next season. I don't think we've seen Ehrlinger do anything to indicate that he would be better, they're not going to have a high enough pick to get one of the QBs coming out and they're all pretty uninspiring anyway. Hmm maybe they can get Joe Flacco from the Jets, that would be on-brand!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

henry is going to run for 600 yards next week

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ehlinger had a really good preseason and has shown that he's got mobility. Since the Colts are still in limbo with QB, he's the type of guy you put out there to see if he has any potential to be the QB going forward or if they're gonna have to tank or spend some capital to try and get a QB in the draft next year.

If he's good, then hey, QB issue solved! If he's bad, well it's not like the Colts look like they're a threat to make a playoff run if they can even make the playoffs.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Hmm it’s a division rivalry where one team gets instantly written off by the entire sports world every offseason, and that teams fans want to talk a bunch of poo poo after sweeping The Anointed Ones. It truly is a mystery

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Dupree was a Problem today. Dude rules

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Fat Randy was good, Hooper had a nice game, defense looked decent enough to not make me worry too much

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Hmm it’s a division rivalry where one team gets instantly written off by the entire sports world every offseason, and that teams fans want to talk a bunch of poo poo after sweeping The Anointed Ones. It truly is a mystery

Who is writing you off? A couple preseason rankings you keep bringing up? Do you see ANY other teams talking about preseason rankings 7 games into the season? And let's not pretend the games where you played the Colts are the only ones where you've been talking poo poo. You've won the division a couple years in a row, the Colts haven't won it since like 2014, your team is good! But you have this massive chip on your shoulder over pundits saying the Colts might do well the last couple years when they had the league leading rusher and a great offensive line. We know now those things aren't still true, but it wasn't crazy to say they might be decent.

Actually, I didn't care before, but maybe I'm starting to. You're turning me from a fan that didn't care about divisional rivalries at ALL to one that's starting to want the Titans to fail, so mission accomplished I guess? I still don't mind if the Texans or Jags do well.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Dupree abused former Titan Dennis “Undertaker” Kelly all game. 8 pressures and a sack.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I just realized an assistant coach on my kids football team is former Titan Derrick Morgan. Quiet guy, always late for practice.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Jivesauce posted:

Who is writing you off? A couple preseason rankings you keep bringing up? Do you see ANY other teams talking about preseason rankings 7 games into the season? And let's not pretend the games where you played the Colts are the only ones where you've been talking poo poo. You've won the division a couple years in a row, the Colts haven't won it since like 2014, your team is good! But you have this massive chip on your shoulder over pundits saying the Colts might do well the last couple years when they had the league leading rusher and a great offensive line. We know now those things aren't still true, but it wasn't crazy to say they might be decent.

Actually, I didn't care before, but maybe I'm starting to. You're turning me from a fan that didn't care about divisional rivalries at ALL to one that's starting to want the Titans to fail, so mission accomplished I guess? I still don't mind if the Texans or Jags do well.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Jivesauce posted:

Titans bitch

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Lotta questions being asked there

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Hugely enjoying all the media members who say the colts will run away with the division every single year saying that a forty five year old Matt Ryan is going to vault the colts into the drivers seat. Ok!!

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
I would prefer if you would refer to the Colts only as "The Anointed Ones" from now on. Thank you.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

BrownThunder posted:

Lotta questions being asked there

Hey thanks for your insight as usual BT

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Jivesauce posted:

I still don't mind if the Texans or Jags do well.

Why would either thought so much as cross your mind

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Well, yeah, maybe in a couple seasons :(

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Jivesauce posted:

That Hooper catch was crazy, I don't blame Reich for challenging it immediately, but absolutely no doubt that he caught it after seeing the video. Ryan is still very bad, our line still can't block, and Titans fans in this thread are still really weirdly aggressively salty, so we didn't learn anything new today.

I don't really know what the Colts do at QB next season. I don't think we've seen Ehrlinger do anything to indicate that he would be better, they're not going to have a high enough pick to get one of the QBs coming out and they're all pretty uninspiring anyway. Hmm maybe they can get Joe Flacco from the Jets, that would be on-brand!

Nice meltdown

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Weekly reminder that the Houston Texans still suck and are the worst team in football.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kirios posted:

Weekly reminder that the Houston Texans still suck and are the worst team in football.

Yet they tied with the 2022 Presumptive Divisional Champs Indianapolis Colts

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

The Big Jesus posted:

Nice meltdown

thanks

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

Yet they tied with the 2022 Presumptive Divisional Champs Indianapolis Colts

I think you mean The Anointed Ones.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/1584604161848446976?t=eyFN7_URAcgCMqrcsuplRA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Huh, not much to lose by giving it a try I suppose.