Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

IGgy IGsen posted:

I remember the brief period when snake tits guy tried to clean up his image and become something other than snake tits guy. Changed their avatar to something not snake tits. But almost immediately someone bought them a new snake tits avatar with a caption that reminded them they cannot run from their crimes. I think think that was late last year? Or maybe even this year.

picturing the comic where the achewood gang beat up the comic sans guy while screaming THE SICKNESS IS INSIDE OF YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I play XCOM 2 a lot and it is kinda weird they have breasts.

Snake Tits Guy also didn't need to make that his thing.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[meditating so intensely I start to levitate off the ground] maybe the elder alien who generically modified the xcom snakes was canonically a horny weirdo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm still in a dream, Snake Tit Guy

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm still in a dream, Snake Tit Guy

I give 10 dollars
Not for podcasts, but for you (snake tits guy)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

some plague rats posted:

[meditating so intensely I start to levitate off the ground] maybe the elder alien who generically modified the xcom snakes was canonically a horny weirdo

they were a horny weirdo who had to find another outlet for their horniness after being permabanned from their favorite online forum

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it was funny when the bloop closed the deviantart thread and after probing all the people trolling the thread reopened it with a stupid post capped off with a big assed llama only for the thread to immediately get gassed and for him to lose his ik powers and get permabanend lol

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Oct 25, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it was funny when the bloop closed the deviantart thread and after probing all the people trolling the thread reopened it with a stupid post capped off with a big assed llama only for the thread to immediately get gassed and for him to lose his ik powers and get permabanend lol

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it was very funny

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Possibly the single funniest thing this year

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have hudnreds of hours in xcom 2 and just now realized the snake tits are indeed from that game and not chimera squad. never noticed taht on the vipers! anyway,

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he had big mod energy

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The elf dick saga is fantastic. Too bad about the racist violence and cannibalistic recycling posts.

But did the chili have beans?

It did.

Human beings

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
I'll never understand how that post was intended to help the image of the thread and not worsen it.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
the entire deviantart thing is only going to get funnier with age

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

It's so odd that most of the snake girl threads that were started in GBS were like chat threads between the permabanned weirdos Meme Poker Party, derpies, Who What Now and The Bloop. Who could have ever seen this coming?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Kchama posted:

I'll never understand how that post was intended to help the image of the thread and not worsen it.

Pretty common that people into some kind of at best freaky poo poo and at worst really hosed up stuff believe that there's literally nothing wrong with it and view people getting angry about it as like a misunderstanding that will be fixed if they can just explain their pov. It's why if they go long enough, those big qcs threads invariably generate a slow but steady stream of those posts where someone writes like 5 paragraphs defending some completely indefensible poo poo and then seems perplexed that they are now the thread target and people are yelling about permabans. It's a particularly noticeable thing with pedophiles though by no means exclusive to them.

anyways this post isn't calling anyone a pedophile or like a pedophile or w/e, just talking about the phenomenon of people making completely loving insane defenses of poo poo that horrifies everyone around them

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Pretty common that people into some kind of at best freaky poo poo and at worst really hosed up stuff believe that there's literally nothing wrong with it and view people getting angry about it as like a misunderstanding that will be fixed if they can just explain their pov. It's why if they go long enough, those big qcs threads invariably generate a slow but steady stream of those posts where someone writes like 5 paragraphs defending some completely indefensible poo poo and then seems perplexed that they are now the thread target and people are yelling about permabans. It's a particularly noticeable thing with pedophiles though by no means exclusive to them.

anyways this post isn't calling anyone a pedophile or like a pedophile or w/e, just talking about the phenomenon of people making completely loving insane defenses of poo poo that horrifies everyone around them

The internet compounds all of this because instead of a single weirdo that hides their weirdness in the real world, the internet allows weirdos to come together and because all that weirdness is bouncing off each other, they get weirder.
This also explains insular threads/forums.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I remember being like 17 and doing the usual atrocity tourism thing where you find weird fan art or whatever and laugh at the hosed up things people cook up to jerk off to, but I cannot imagine continuing to do so for 20 years like people apparently are still doing. How the gently caress do you find Sonic with big stinky feet and badly MS Painted Kazooie kissing some Pokemon or whatever the gently caress it is legitimately humorous anymore. Like I'm aware that kind of poo poo exists but I can't picture finding something like that (especially because in today's streamlined internet you seriously need to opt in to seeing that kind of poo poo on the reg) and being like drat I gotta post this on SA, the boys are gonna lose it at this one!!

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Pretty common that people into some kind of at best freaky poo poo and at worst really hosed up stuff believe that there's literally nothing wrong with it and view people getting angry about it as like a misunderstanding that will be fixed if they can just explain their pov.

yeah, and giving one of those guys powers over a thread is maybe the worst thing you can do. oops

Can't remember if this was quoted in the QCS thread, but it's a nice encapsulation of their insane little fiefdom:

The Bloop posted:

The thread First Post says the thread is sometimes horny. And it is. If that makes people uncomfortable they should self regulate away from it imo.

That said, the rule is now in place because unfortunately squeaky wheels get attention so you post about your own boners or boner-equivalents at your own risk

Personally I would make it just as risky to report poo poo that isn't super obviously over the line, but I don't have access to that so I can't enforce it

if people being horny about underage cartoon characters makes you feel uncomfortable it's your own fault, and ideally posting more will help drive them away from the topic altogether. also the people reporting stuff that isn't "super obviously over the line" (lol) are just as bad as people posting how Zelda farting into Midna's face makes them want to jack off

while finding the quote I also found this which is, uh, ??

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Someone announcing what makes them horny into the void of the internet isn't "involving " you.

Also whoever keeps making reports really is some kind of dangerous weirdo. Like I'd be genuinely afraid if I encountered in real life Someone who got angry and offended by watching other people have fun, especially if they kept coming back to watch when they could just leave, especially especially if they thought it involved them. Like this right here

"I'd object to their posts too, because I don't feel it is somthing I should be involved with."

I'm glad all you can do is complain online, because in real life this would give me missionary serial killer vibes.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Insularity causes the wackiest poo poo.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

WarpDogs posted:

while finding the quote I also found this which is, uh, ??

Lol that guy couldn't stop accusing people of being pedophiles 'as a joke'.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Heath posted:

I remember being like 17 and doing the usual atrocity tourism thing where you find weird fan art or whatever and laugh at the hosed up things people cook up to jerk off to, but I cannot imagine continuing to do so for 20 years like people apparently are still doing. How the gently caress do you find Sonic with big stinky feet and badly MS Painted Kazooie kissing some Pokemon or whatever the gently caress it is legitimately humorous anymore. Like I'm aware that kind of poo poo exists but I can't picture finding something like that (especially because in today's streamlined internet you seriously need to opt in to seeing that kind of poo poo on the reg) and being like drat I gotta post this on SA, the boys are gonna lose it at this one!!

I think it’s still fun to laugh at weird poo poo in general, and there’s plenty of that stuff out there that isn’t horny or gross. But that’s not what the DeviantArt thread ended up being. The sexual/fetish stuff is the kind of thing you maybe make fun of/get grossed out by once and move on, or search for and post about it and make it your own fetish like that thread.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

Kchama posted:

Lol that guy couldn't stop accusing people of being pedophiles 'as a joke'.

it's like he thought he could throw people off his scent if he posted like an FBI criminal profiler who was recently fired

his literal first post in the topic. yeah no red flags here at all, this guy is on the right side of the law for sure

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

WarpDogs posted:

quote:

Someone announcing what makes them horny into the void of the internet isn't "involving " you.

BUST RODD

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilmucche posted:

BUST RODD

he should be killed

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

ilmucche posted:

BUST RODD

Please do not mention that freak in this thread thank you in advance

Although his chain probe meltdown was very funny lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
If you're a gbs poster who hasn't been on the end of a FYAD chain probe who really are you??

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
WHAT DO YOU DO ON THIS SITE

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
id like to chain probe him to the center of the earth

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

WHAT DO YOU DO ON THIS SITE

I don't post in FYAD where I'm not wanted, that's what I do.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

he should be killed

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Kchama posted:

I don't post in FYAD where I'm not wanted, that's what I do.

It's a website.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

he should be killed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bust Rodd makes me feel bad

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bust Rodd makes me feel bad

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ilmucche posted:

BUST RODD

Please don’t summon him. Y’all have definitely said his name at least 3x now

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Literally A Person posted:

If you're a gbs poster who hasn't been on the end of a FYAD chain probe who really are you??

I've been someone who doesn't suck.

Well, doesn't suck much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I meant the random hornypost felt like a Rodd post.

Bust Rodd was a pretty good poster in the MTG thread, I had no idea about the horny weirdness for ages