Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Need a flex in 0.5 PPR:
K. Drake vs CLE
T. Boyd vs ATL (Burrow is my QB)

I feel Drake has a better floor, but if Cincy is throwing well like last week, Boyd is gonna score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Since Pacheco will eat into CEH's carries, should i start B. Robinson or Allegeier over him? I don't know if i should trust either of the rookies.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Need a flex in 0.5 PPR:
K. Drake vs CLE
T. Boyd vs ATL (Burrow is my QB)

I feel Drake has a better floor, but if Cincy is throwing well like last week, Boyd is gonna score.

I also have drake and debating starting D. Harris over him.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Which of these is the least worst option? Is it finally Pacheco time? 0.5 PPR

Tyler Allgeier @ Cin
Isiah Pacheco @ SF
Melvin Gordon III vs NYJ
D'Onta Foreman vs TB

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Varg posted:

Which of these is the least worst option? Is it finally Pacheco time? 0.5 PPR

Tyler Allgeier @ Cin
Isiah Pacheco @ SF
Melvin Gordon III vs NYJ
D'Onta Foreman vs TB
I actually... would roll the dice on Pacheco here. ATL has a quality running game overall but Allgeier is in a time share. The Broncos and Panthers are both terrible and playing decent defenses. You can sometimes get good production out of a lead WR on a bad team, but it's hard for me to feel similarly about RBs.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Speaking of least-worst flex, who would you take in full PPR?

Rashod Bateman vs CLE
Courtland Sutton vs NYJ
Juju @ SF

I had Sutton in but Brett Rypien has me shook. Currently have Bateman in there.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Oct 23, 2022

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

A J Dillon or Jeff Wilson Jr as a standard scoring flex?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Party Boat posted:

A J Dillon or Jeff Wilson Jr as a standard scoring flex?

Yikes. I think this is the last week Wilson is fantasy relevant but his floor is 0 and his cieling is only like 10 points. But Dillon really seems to have taken a backseat lately. I'd slightly lean Wilson but feel really bad about it.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I’m almost tempted to start Dak over Lamar but I want to give him a week back to make sure he’s okay. One more 17-point game out of Lamar though and he’s benched.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Yeah this is probably my second worst week for byes. Fortunately in week 10 when I'll be missing the Burrow / Chase stack I'm playing the team with awful injury luck that's gone 0-6.

edit: oh dang Pacheco was still sitting there to be picked up... do I become the thread title?

Party Boat fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Oct 23, 2022

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Last minute FLEX coinflip advice needed!

1PPR

Doubs @WAS
Cooks @LV
Pacheco @SF
Brob Jr. v GB
AJ Dillon @WAS

The GB offense is a mess and I really hate starting any of them (I'm a GB fan so I've got more on my roster than I should).

GB DEF is leaky on the run so I could see Brob being attractive.

Pacheco I just scooped up given the news.

Cooks I drafted and I've not started him outside of week 1.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anyone trusting Keenan Allen to play today? He's a game-time decision in the afternoon games.

I'm scared and am benching him despite byes killing me at WR this week

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gus Edwards in the starting lineup.

Dare I start him over Claypool in flex (I hate Claypool)

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

kiimo posted:

Gus Edwards in the starting lineup.

Dare I start him over Claypool in flex (I hate Claypool)

Missed this and I didn't get a chance to bench Drake for him

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Pickens or Pacheco 0.5 PPR?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

ferroque posted:

Pickens or Pacheco 0.5 PPR?

I still think Pacheco is going to be more hype than substance (esp against the 49ers) so I would lean Pickens. But I have also only made wrong choices so far this year so there’s that to consider

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Dak vs CHI
Tua @ DET
Cousins vs Ari

Need a QB1 please

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Tua, Dak, Cousins in that order.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

KingKapalone posted:

Dak vs CHI
Tua @ DET
Cousins vs Ari

Need a QB1 please

I’d go Tua since Detroit’s defense is bad

Despite what Chicago did on Monday at NE I think Dallas’s D is going to take care of Chicago so Dak might not need to throw a ton

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sticking with Tua, how about

Tua @ Det
Kyler @ Min

Anyone facing the Lions is appetizing but the Cards also look like they have signs of life again with Hopkins back and Kyler has the theoretical rushing upside

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Docjowles posted:

Tua @ Det
Kyler @ Min

Anyone facing the Lions is appetizing but the Cards also look like they have signs of life again with Hopkins back and Kyler has the theoretical rushing upside
I think I would still lean Tua but only by a hair. I think its a coinflip and as discussed lately, whichever one you chose will be the wrong choice.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
PPR. Need a flex.

Gus Edwards @ TB
Henderson v SF
DJ Moore @ ATL

Gus's 2nd game back and a short week makes me hesitant to start him. Henderson while being the guy is the guy on a bad rams running game. DJ Moore is what they have left on offense, but that offense is bad and I'd need to drop someone to make room for him (probably Pacheco)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dxt posted:

PPR. Need a flex.

Gus Edwards @ TB
Henderson v SF
DJ Moore @ ATL

Gus's 2nd game back and a short week makes me hesitant to start him. Henderson while being the guy is the guy on a bad rams running game. DJ Moore is what they have left on offense, but that offense is bad and I'd need to drop someone to make room for him (probably Pacheco)
If Moore is available I would grab him. PJW likes him (Moore had 40% target share, which, looking at that roster... yeah, I get it) and Atlanta's pass D got eviscerated last week in part due to injuries. If you dont want DJM I'd go with Edwards I guess.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Tua @ Det
Kyler @ Min

Tua. Although only central time, AZ is traveling east to play a morning game.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Who do we like for DST?

MIA @ DET
TEN @ HOU
IND v WAS
ATL v CAR

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
poo poo, this is an earlier decision than I thought.

Standard scoring.

Gus Edwards @TB or
Aaron Jones @BUF

Jones feels like the safer choice but ugh that GB offense and ugh that matchup. I'd do Jones in 0.5ppr in a heartbeat but I feel like I'll end up with 56 total yards/0tds with him

tl;dr standard scoring is misery in this TD-less year

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

If Moore is available I would grab him. PJW likes him (Moore had 40% target share, which, looking at that roster... yeah, I get it) and Atlanta's pass D got eviscerated last week in part due to injuries. If you dont want DJM I'd go with Edwards I guess.

Well poo poo I can't do anything until I make drops or Michael Thomas and James Conner get declared out again. I could just drop James Conner, but Thomas should still have value.

Forget Edwards for the week, drop Pacheco to either get Thomas out of IR jail if he plays or to pick up DJM? Don't think I'd want to drop anyone else for him, maybe Pickens?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

shirts and skins posted:

poo poo, this is an earlier decision than I thought.

Standard scoring.

Gus Edwards @TB or
Aaron Jones @BUF

Jones feels like the safer choice but ugh that GB offense and ugh that matchup. I'd do Jones in 0.5ppr in a heartbeat but I feel like I'll end up with 56 total yards/0tds with him

tl;dr standard scoring is misery in this TD-less year

TB homer here. Gus imo. I might start him too. Our defense is a mess right now. It’s good but… not working right at all just like the rest of the team. Our offense ain’t doing poo poo so I can see the Ravens running a lot.

Jones is good but I think you’re gonna see a QB duel there with Rodgers trying his best to keep up with the Bills offense.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Anti-Hero posted:

Who do we like for DST?

MIA @ DET
TEN @ HOU
IND v WAS
ATL v CAR

I'm into Indy this week, seeing them rated highly pretty much everywhere

ATL seems interesting in theory but Carolina just eviscerated a previously good Bucs DST last week with a bunch of random assholes (and DJ Moore) starting at every position so I have no idea what is going on there

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

Who do we like for DST?

MIA @ DET
TEN @ HOU
IND v WAS
ATL v CAR

Is Washington available? I love them this week having seen Ehlinger play in college

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dxt posted:

Well poo poo I can't do anything until I make drops or Michael Thomas and James Conner get declared out again. I could just drop James Conner, but Thomas should still have value.

Forget Edwards for the week, drop Pacheco to either get Thomas out of IR jail if he plays or to pick up DJM? Don't think I'd want to drop anyone else for him, maybe Pickens?
I think Pickens has value so I wouldnt drop him, but yeah swap Marquise into IR and drop Pacheco to move the other guy out of IR. If I had drafted Conner anywhere I would have dropped him by now... ARI just doesnt run enough and his TD hotstreak last year was never going to get replicated so if it were me I'd drop Conner for DJM, but I'm biased because I was never going to draft Conner.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Oct 26, 2022

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Docjowles posted:

I'm into Indy this week, seeing them rated highly pretty much everywhere

ATL seems interesting in theory but Carolina just eviscerated a previously good Bucs DST last week with a bunch of random assholes (and DJ Moore) starting at every position so I have no idea what is going on there

I have MIA slotted right now, but nervous because until recently DET had the highest scoring offense in the league. Might just pivot to IND. I'm pretty sure no matter what that GB is a drop.

Dango Bango posted:

Is Washington available? I love them this week having seen Ehlinger play in college

WAS is not available.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I think Pickens has value so I wouldnt drop him

I dropped Pickens prior to the weekend. Someone picked him up with a $23 FAAB offer. So yeah, he's worth hanging on to.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
edit: nevermind DJM just got picked up. Gus Bus it is!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Edit: wrong thread!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 26, 2022

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
edit: double wrong thread

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Alright I gotta finally sort this out

D Singletary v GB
G Edwards @ TB
J Robinson vs NE
D Montgomery @ DAL
D Foreman @ ATL

Pick two

I’m thinking Singletary for sure. Edwards and Robinson both scare me a little. Gus had a big game back but a short turnaround for TNF. JRob is said to be getting into the Jets mix slowly. Monty is good and always gets snaps but Dallas D is rough. Foreman definitely has my attention and I could see him getting a lot of work but at the same time that offense is doo doo.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Kilometers Davis posted:

Alright I gotta finally sort this out

D Singletary v GB
G Edwards @ TB
J Robinson vs NE
D Montgomery @ DAL
D Foreman @ ATL

Pick two

I’m thinking Singletary for sure. Edwards and Robinson both scare me a little. Gus had a big game back but a short turnaround for TNF. JRob is said to be getting into the Jets mix slowly. Monty is good and always gets snaps but Dallas D is rough. Foreman definitely has my attention and I could see him getting a lot of work but at the same time that offense is doo doo.

I like Singletary and Foreman. Gus seems pretty risky since any dude could go off (including Lamar). Chicago will be running the ball a lot but Dallas’s D is legit. I’d wait for JRob to get settled in

My question:

Choose a .5 PPR flex

Najee Harris @ PHI
Brian Robinson @ IND

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cat Hassler posted:

Choose a .5 PPR flex

Najee Harris @ PHI
Brian Robinson @ IND
I like Brian Robinson because Indy's D has been underperforming and Robinson will get a lot of touches because the Colts are starting a nobody at QB so WFT may have a lead to maintain by running a lot. Meanwhile, the Eagles D is :stare: good and the Steeler's OL is :stonklol: bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Yeah agreeing with that^ I don’t absolutely love Robinson against Indy D but I would want no part of that Harris v Eagles D matchup with the current state of the Steelers.

Cat Hassler posted:

I like Singletary and Foreman. Gus seems pretty risky since any dude could go off (including Lamar). Chicago will be running the ball a lot but Dallas’s D is legit. I’d wait for JRob to get settled in

Thanks!