Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

ilmucche posted:

I meant the random hornypost felt like a Rodd post.

Bust Rodd was a pretty good poster in the MTG thread, I had no idea about the horny weirdness for ages
It's kind of a forum equivalent to herpes, plenty of people are exposed to it all the time and never even realize it, there's just occasional gross flare-ups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
normal comparison, very relatable

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

WarpDogs posted:

normal comparison, very relatable

It's appropriate for Bust Rodd though.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bust Rodd makes me feel bad

lmao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you can use this website to convey words to other people and if the words are annoying enough they will press buttons on it to make you unable to convey the words to them anymore

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

you can use this website to convey words to other people and if the words are annoying enough they will press buttons on it to make you unable to convey the words to them anymore

Bababooey

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I found it and Caro messaged someone (permabanned guy WeedlordGoku69) on facebook and some messages between them were posted. He did not show up and start posting which would have been way weirder.

I do know he was in contact with lowtax at some point after his release. I assume that if he wanted to post here, he would.

cuz apparently some people were unclear on this and read that as jeff refuting it, the messages between them that were posted were Caro's advice on how to run a succesful insurrection

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Herstory Begins Now posted:

cuz apparently some people were unclear on this and read that as jeff refuting it, the messages between them that were posted were Caro's advice on how to run a succesful insurrection

it was just the word "quickclot" repeated tens of times

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Herstory Begins Now posted:

https://youtu.be/ianb7qAGd9I

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

reasonable

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Politics.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

was the john romero account that kept getting probed in imp zone actually john romero

i doubt it, but would be funny if true

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goon Boots posted:

was the john romero account that kept getting probed in imp zone actually john romero

He's just some dipshit who can't be normal for two seconds.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also:

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i enjoyed this a lot

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goon Boots posted:

Yes and Pewdiepie is the real Pewds.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Big, if true

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
half the results for pewdiepie are people asking if the user is really pewdiepie

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
which is a stupid loving question since he is

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Is there anything interesting behind DDRD being renamed Imp Zone or was it just that the old name sucked and the new one is better?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I hear Mr. Beast is going to join SA for a big promotion, too. Really hyped for that!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Big Mad Drongo posted:

Is there anything interesting behind DDRD being renamed Imp Zone or was it just that the old name sucked and the new one is better?

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom/g-i/impzone

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

We used to have Hollywood star Matt Damon

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Big Mad Drongo posted:

The Imp Zone was a popular Doom WAD.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Paladinus posted:

I hear Mr. Beast is going to join SA for a big promotion, too. Really hyped for that!

This not being on the front page is digital malpractice

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wellcume 2 the imp zone

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

The Imp Zone was a popular Doom WAD.

Cheers, been on a Doom kick recently but never tried any of the really old WADs. Will give it a spin after work.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
To flesh out the answer: There was once a thread playing around with D!ZONE, an old 90s shovelware CD-ROM with a ton of random, usually crappy levels downloaded from the internet. Someone (bhlaab?) recorded a video playthrough of the aformentioned IMPZONE map with commentary provided via that long-since dead system where you could put text boxes and such over your video. There was a running gag where there was an Imp on a catwalk near the start that was ran past multiple times, and each time it appeared a speech bubble would be placed over it with "wellcume 2 the imp zone" in it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

That's unbelievably cute lol I love it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the forum alt text was welcume 2 imp zone for like a billion years. it got changed some time between when we got moved to TFA and when forum descriptions got put directly on the index.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Youtube is stupid as gently caress man, why does it just get rid of features

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Youtube is stupid as gently caress man, why does it just get rid of features

Google

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bhlaab ftw. he made a Men Drinking Coffee fangame where you had to take crash bandicoot on persona style date to stop him from killing himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZ5NJUSO90&t=1595s

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Oct 26, 2022

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Dongicus posted:

bhlaab ftw. he made a Men Drinking Coffee fangame where you had to take crash bandicoot on persona style date to stop him from killing himself

lmao

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Dongicus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZ5NJUSO90&t=1595s

Bhlaab's music in this was great. I do miss those chaps chugging cappuccino though :smith:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

https://twitter.com/fascists_of_sa/status/1584740775417745410

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao they're not even using the right hashtags, nobody's going to search #somethingawful for Ukraine War takes

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
amazing

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

over/under on this being another guy mann account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Loling at the thought of someone searching for something awful forums on twitter