Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
A cootchie moya, blessed be the fruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Doctor: I've finished your scans, Commander Chakotay, and your neurological baseline appears typical--

Chakotay: [becoming enraged and dangerous]

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
No wonder he joined the Maquis :v:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I didn't know this about Beltran and was looking forward to seeing Chakotay in Prodigy :sadwave:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

it won't happen to Beltran but reminder that Jimmy Pesto got disappear'd from Bob's Burgers for similar reasons lol

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That actor was spotted at the January 6th riots

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Typical Jimmy Pesto.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Even if Beltran does fully milkshake-duck himself here, the percentage of assholes in the various Star Trek casts still seems pretty low, which is kind of amazing.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
There's actually a good number of Star Trek actors who are totally loving crazy and honestly it makes sense

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Hollismason posted:

There's actually a good number of Star Trek actors celebrities who are totally loving crazy and honestly it makes sense

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

gently caress my rear end and call me clam

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

"Scotty, have you found the engine room?"

"I dunno, Cap'n. Have ya found yer fookin'' penis yet, ya girdle-wearin' bawbag?"

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Honestly this is great because that means I don't have to separate my hate for Chakotay from the actor who portrayed him .

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
More like Robert Bellend

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
"My people have a saying: make prayer mandatory in schools again." *turns on little bullshit meditation device*

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Janeway to Chakotay! Scorpion. *Ted Nugent starts playing over the comm badge*

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

If you need me, I'll be in Holodeck Three.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
The only thing wrong with that is that it starts off following a shuttle, which then... is replaced by a completely different one going somewhere else. Should have stayed with the same one as it headed to the Enterprise. Other than that, :discourse:

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

That was pretty cool.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Prurient Squid posted:

That was pretty cool.

Despite being very much a show about a cop who shoots a lot of people, enjoys it too much, and gets away with it every time, Justified is a pretty cool show. Mostly carried by its direction, dialogue, and the unparalleled charisma and chemistry of all of its actors, main cast down to guest spots.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Kibayasu posted:

Despite being very much a show about a cop who shoots a lot of people, enjoys it too much, and gets away with it every time, Justified is a pretty cool show. Mostly carried by its direction, dialogue, and the unparalleled charisma and chemistry of all of its actors, main cast down to guest spots.

Yep.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hollismason posted:

There's actually a good number of Star Trek actors who are totally loving crazy and honestly it makes sense

Yeah, Dwight Schultz in particular is a massive rear end in a top hat chud, which is just depressing as poo poo to know.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah, Dwight Schultz in particular is a massive rear end in a top hat chud, which is just depressing as poo poo to know.

No... not Murdock...

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It's probably best not to fixate too much on the personal political ideologies of TV actors

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

No Dignity posted:

It's probably best not to fixate too much on the personal political ideologies of TV actors

It's really only a problem when they try to actively make people's lives worse with their lovely beliefs like Adam Baldwin or Chris Pratt do.

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

Everyone posted:

No... not Murdock...

The whole A-team cast was notorious for a boys club mentality on set, harassing and being demeaning to the female cast and crew.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I have a Star Trek idea.... Androids.... but they're catholic. In space.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Meatgrinder posted:

The whole A-team cast was notorious for a boys club mentality on set, harassing and being demeaning to the female cast and crew.

I have no trouble believing this since Dirk Benedict threw a tantrum at the mere idea of Starbuck being a woman in the reimagined BSG

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Angry_Ed posted:

I have no trouble believing this since Dirk Benedict threw a tantrum at the mere idea of Starbuck being a woman in the reimagined BSG

And now she's the face of the role and any future Starbuck iterations will be modeled after this version forevermore, lol

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

I thought it was pretty funny when I was watching Chuck, and Adam Baldwin's character had a photo of Reagan on his bedside table, and I found out that Baldwin himself was only slightly less of a caricature than that

Until it wasn't funny any more

Kibayasu posted:

I wouldn't say Raylan "gets away" with all the homicide he engineers, he's just punished for it a lot less than he would be without his badge. It's kind of the text of the series that his choices are consistently detrimental to his career and his personal life, and he's no better than the crooks he kills. He is literally a thug with a badge. And the rest of the Marshalls aren't shown as being much better off personally, even when they're portrayed as far less corrupt than the locals.

Picardo's character is one of many high points, though. Especially because he spends the whole episode trying to get Raylan to come and look at his "Hitlers" like some kind of neonazi creep, and then the reveal is that he's burning Hitler's lovely paintings to spite the memory of his disgusting Nazi father, and the "collection" is a bunch of ashes in mason jars. And Raylan's like, "well, that's alright then."

Phy fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Oct 27, 2022

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Meatgrinder posted:

Mr. T is cool.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

A.o.D. posted:

Mr. T is cool.

Hmm.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The throat goat sucks again

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

No Dignity posted:

When said actor is using their inflated platform to poo poo on my disability, no the gently caress it isn't, and please don't take you not being touched by something as evidence that it can or should be ignored.

We don't pretend things aren't a problem just because we want to keep enjoying somebody's work.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

LividLiquid posted:

When said actor is using their inflated platform to poo poo on my disability, no the gently caress it isn't, and please don't take you not being touched by something as evidence that it can or should be ignored.

We don't pretend things aren't a problem just because we want to keep enjoying somebody's work.

I'm not pretending anything it just seems largely a pointless endeavor of getting mad on the internet to no productive end, he's just an over the hill dumbass posting on twitter.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Angry_Ed posted:

Then got bonus owned by Richard Hatch not being a giant rear end in a top hat and getting an awesome role in the show.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grand Fromage posted:

Then got bonus owned by Richard Hatch not being a giant rear end in a top hat and getting an awesome role in the show.

It's amazing how Hatch and Benedict's trajectories regarding :bsg: basically formed and X-shaped graph. Hatch was like "Eh, I'm not too keen on his whole 're-imagined' thing, I think people should boycott it," had lunch with Ron Moore and David Eick and was like "Nah, on second thought, these guys are cool, everybody watch this show!" and got cast as Zarek.

While Benedict was like "Katee Sackhoff seems like a pretty cool person, I'm gonna have lunch with her and post it online to pass the torch", and then about a month later he was like "Suprise fuckers, I actually hate women. Like turbo hard. I'm going to spend the rest of my life vocally mad about how they metaphorically castrated Starbuck" and then was just erased from all association with the franchise, when before that, he was ALSO being considered for a cameo/recurring role on the show, as God, according to Moore.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

If anything, loving Nancy Reagan makes him a hero.
Because uhhhhhh Ronald Reagan sucks

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Ladies and Gentlemen...The Eighties!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They could put pointy ears on Connor Trinneer and have him play Charles “Q’uat” Tucker IV on Strange New Worlds. Just say T’Pol was unknowingly pregnant when Trip died (they were able to prevent this one from dying). Have him be a half-Vulcan half-human buddy or mentor figure for Spock. T’Pol could be around too.