Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what kind of position are you in where you have to deal with multiple incels in your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Frank Frank posted:

I really hope that the response to this was more pictures of the joker

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what kind of position are you in where you have to deal with multiple incels in your life

lost in a house of mirrors

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Asema working on software development wouldn't be that surprising.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

asema also once also told me that i have the mindset of a school shooter in the games feedback thread when i posted how i think comical over the top threats of looney tunes violence shouldnt be punished

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Who’s the biggest pussy on the forum right now

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

definitely this fucker. absolutely terrible

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Terrible Opinions posted:

Asema working on software development wouldn't be that surprising.

I have chosen companies relatively well in my computer touching career but I've had friends tell me stories of kekistani flags up at desks in multibillion dollar companies. Many such cases.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I got the tude now posted:

Me.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Rude.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
dont outsource your fyad friends homework

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Violen posted:

dont outsource your fyad friends homework

Wooooooow just making conversation

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

every person who posts in both the trump and covid threads

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Stux posted:

every person who posts in both the trump and covid threads

i feel like thats redundant lol

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

:trumppop:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You've posted the wrong joker, pal.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Biggest Pussy on the Fourms Award (Non-Mod Category)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The avatar of the "Blizzard defenders in SA" callout Twitter

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I hope Asema got better

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

yikes

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Stux posted:

lmao

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Stux posted:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Has there ever been a meltdown from someone when this trick got pulled? I can't recall one off the top of my head, but I assume someone has to have fallen for this at some point.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sweet geek swag posted:

Has there ever been a meltdown from someone when this trick got pulled? I can't recall one off the top of my head, but I assume someone has to have fallen for this at some point.

it has happened multiple times lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can't think of anyone off the top of my head either, but the "hey look it's your own embedded facebook page" thing from way way back got some people furious

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

sweet geek swag posted:

I fell for it just now because the url looks legit. However I just thought I was getting flamed by a guy from England, a regular occurrence for me.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

asema also once also told me that i have the mindset of a school shooter in the games feedback thread when i posted how i think comical over the top threats of looney tunes violence shouldnt be punished

Imagine what it's like being his roommate. Whether it's fantasy/reality confusion or just, like, histrionics it's gotta be loving exhausting.

Unlessssssss he doesn't have the balls to level accusations like that in person :thunk:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Imagine what it's like being his roommate. Whether it's fantasy/reality confusion or just, like, histrionics it's gotta be loving exhausting.

Unlessssssss he doesn't have the balls to level accusations like that in person :thunk:

ppl like that just cope and seethe irl and then they come on the forums to scream about how firefighters are the same as cops because they've been really upset at their step dad all day

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Larry Parrish posted:

ppl like that just cope and seethe irl and then they come on the forums to scream about how firefighters are the same as cops because they've been really upset at their step dad all day

James ISN'T MY STEPDAD HE'S MY MOM'S HUSBAND

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Computer toucher

Mod forum user

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Too much time on Reddit probably

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Incel spreadsheet

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Since it counts as current, the admins have gotten so bored by no political slapfights in qcs they decided to turn the Ukraine thread in gbs into a qcs thread

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

sharknado slashfic posted:

Since it counts as current, the admins have gotten so bored by no political slapfights in qcs they decided to turn the Ukraine thread in gbs into a qcs thread

proposal rejected

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Let's not, at least until the dust settles.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sharknado slashfic posted:

I’m gonna go ahead and stop reading that thread until the dust settles. It’s not a bad source of information when it’s not ~forum warz~

E:

Runa posted:

Let's not, at least until the dust settles.

Whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it has happened multiple times lol

I swear at one point one subforum banned posting trick user profile links and logout links because of it lmao