Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
A question that would've been unthinkable just a few weeks ago. 6 pt passing TDs.

Tom Brady vs. BAL (Thursday)
Daniel Jones @ SEA

I am already using Jones in 2 other leagues for Mahomes' and Herbert's byes so if he faceplants...it'll be a long Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Kilometers Davis posted:

Yeah agreeing with that^ I don’t absolutely love Robinson against Indy D but I would want no part of that Harris v Eagles D matchup with the current state of the Steelers.

Thanks. Sucks to be benching my first round pick but if Harris finally turns out to be good it’s probably not happening this week

My other options are George Pickens, Diontae Johnson, Eno Benjamin and Brandin Cooks :lol:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Pickens @phi
Or
Brandin Cooks vs Ten

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Need to stream a QB in a league. Options...

Dimes @ Seattle
Geno v NYG
Fields @ Dal

It would be crazy to take Fields, riiiight?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Dimes @ Seattle
Geno v NYG
Fields @ Dal

Ugh this is so gross lol. I probably lean Dimes here against an atrocious defense, especially with DK Metcalf on the shelf for Geno.

Fields was an obvious HELL no until he carved up the Pats. Now he’s probably upgraded to just “no”?

Nov 6, 2002

Docjowles posted:

Ugh this is so gross lol. I probably lean Dimes here against an atrocious defense, especially with DK Metcalf on the shelf for Geno.

Fields was an obvious HELL no until he carved up the Pats. Now he’s probably upgraded to just “no”?

Thanks. If it wasn't the Cowboys defense I would be very tempted to gamble on Fields building on his performance. Going with Dimes.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah totally get that. It's tempting! Counting on him to go into Dallas and play well feels like a huge trap though (much like picking the Pats in my survivor pool against Chicago was :eng99:)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
can't decide who to bench in 1 PPR

Swift vsMIA
4net vsBAL
Mostert @DET
Pollard vsCHI
DJ Moore @ATL

Needing 3 out of this group, Moores probably a bench until we see another week of production.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

Swift vsMIA
4net vsBAL
Mostert @DET
Pollard vsCHI
DJ Moore @ATL

Needing 3 out of this group, Moores probably a bench until we see another week of production.
Oof thats tough. I agree on DJM sitting until you see another week of production but I'm not sure who the other guy to sit would be. Maybe Lenny since Thursday Night clownball and the Bucs have been slumping?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
4net and mostert at least

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Dimes @ Seattle
Geno v NYG
Fields @ Dal

I would probably go Dimes as well, he has had a surprisingly high floor all year, as well as some pretty big games on top of that.

VietCampo posted:

Swift vsMIA
4net vsBAL
Mostert @DET
Pollard vsCHI
DJ Moore @ATL

I agree with benching Moore until something happens a little bit more consistently, mainly because you have really good alternative options. Fournette is a tough one, TB has looked terrible lately, but besides last week he was still putting up consistent points. Swift is just returning, and was practicing last week but still got held out, so there is a bit of risk he might be on a touch count or something. I would probably sit one of those two, but not really sure which.

Did not realize two somewhat fantasy relevant teams were playing tonight so some decisions need to be made:

0.5 PPR
Fournette vs BAL
Michael Carter vs NE

No idea where to go with this one, generally I would like Fournette, but between last week and it being a Thursday game it has given me some pause. Not sure what to think of Carter as the lead back, I have not really been watching the Jets to know how well they will move the ball without Hall.

and

Standard scoring (pick two)
Gus Edwards @ TB
DJ Moore @ ATL
Cooks vs TEN
Christian Kirk vs DEN

Kind of leaning Edwards since I don't really trust Moore yet, and while Cooks always gets some yards, without PPR it has been nothing to write home about. My only concern is that TB's defense has at times looked pretty good, and Edwards is questionable and it is a Thursday game. Also, getting some spooking Patrick Surtain coverage of Christian Kirk, would it be worth playing either of those WR over him? Just edited it to include this.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Oct 27, 2022

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
One of my teams is stuck in QB hell. Do I start:

Daniel Jones @ SEA
or
Jared Goff vs MIA

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ElectricRelaxation posted:

One of my teams is stuck in QB hell. Do I start:

Daniel Jones @ SEA
or
Jared Goff vs MIA
Jones. He has a decent floor because of his rushing and the Giants are the better coached team against a weaker defense.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

My roster is getting ripped up by injuries and byes this week. 0.5 PPR

G. Pickens @ Phi
W. Robinson @ Sea

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Can only start 2 of these RBs. PPR.

Gus @ TB
Henderson vs SF
Montgomery @ Dallas
Foreman @ ATL

I wanna start Gus but I don't like the short week so leaning Henderson and Foreman?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

ferroque posted:

G. Pickens @ Phi
W. Robinson @ Sea

I like Pickens.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Felter Chesthard posted:

Can only start 2 of these RBs. PPR.

Gus @ TB
Henderson vs SF
Montgomery @ Dallas
Foreman @ ATL

I wanna start Gus but I don't like the short week so leaning Henderson and Foreman?

Monty and Foreman are my picks here

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Chase news hit me hard but I was able to snag Boyd at least. Need 2 WR, 0.5 PPR

Boyd @ Cle
McLaurin @ Ind
Pickens @ Phi
Doubs @ Buf

I could also Flex one of them in for Stevenson @ Jets as well but I don't really feel like that's an optimal play in any capacity.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

IcePhoenix posted:

The Chase news hit me hard but I was able to snag Boyd at least. Need 2 WR, 0.5 PPR

Boyd @ Cle
McLaurin @ Ind
Pickens @ Phi
Doubs @ Buf

I could also Flex one of them in for Stevenson @ Jets as well but I don't really feel like that's an optimal play in any capacity.

Boyd and Terry

I have three Steelers on my team (including Pickens) and I’m sitting them all this week, which is of course ultimately will be a mistake but makes sense now

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thanks, it feels so obvious but the more obvious a choice gets (sans studs) the more I start second guessing myself.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

OK, so, I gotta fill a Chase-hole;

W'andale Robinson @ SEA
Brandin Cooks Vs TEN
George Pickens @ PHI

Right now I'm starting Robinson. I dunno, just have a feeling. I only stashed Cooks ahead of any potential trade so I'm not particularly interested in what he's shown upto now for the Texans (and IIRC, he's missed a practice this week?) and I'm treating that PHI defence as a massive asterisk against Pickens.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ferroque posted:

G. Pickens @ Phi
W. Robinson @ Sea

Nintendo 49ers posted:

W'andale Robinson @ SEA
Brandin Cooks Vs TEN
George Pickens @ PHI

Right now I'm starting Robinson. I dunno, just have a feeling. I only stashed Cooks ahead of any potential trade so I'm not particularly interested in what he's shown upto now for the Texans (and IIRC, he's missed a practice this week?) and I'm treating that PHI defence as a massive asterisk against Pickens.

I like Wan'Dale vs Seattle's weak defense for both of you. Wan'Dale has been coming on and the Giants are very clearly designing plays to get him the ball. Pickens is good but Philly's D is healthy and playing really well so I think Pickens has a tough road to scoring lots of points.

IcePhoenix posted:

Thanks, it feels so obvious but the more obvious a choice gets (sans studs) the more I start second guessing myself.
Agreeing with Boyd and Terry just to be thorough :v:

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Nintendo 49ers posted:

W'andale Robinson @ SEA
Brandin Cooks Vs TEN
George Pickens @ PHI

I like Wan'Dale here. He's had a good number of targets and may see more with their TE Daniel Bellinger missing some time because of injury. NYG coaching is making up for a lot of limitations in that offense and I think he'll continue to be solid.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

My team has been murdered by injuries, Conner being ruled out means I literally don't have enough healthy players to field a roster this week. Which of these waiver wire dipshits would you consider throwing a dart at to flex in 0.5 PPR?

Josh Reynolds vs MIA
Marquise Goodwin vs NYG
Allen Robinson vs SF
Isaiah McKenzie vs GB
Robert Woods @ HOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I rarely have used this thread but here we go. This is .5 PPR dynasty, and the dynasty part is why my choices suck so much.

This is my current lineup but it's looking more and more like Zeke won't play. So I gotta start a different RB or WR. I'm 1-6 so I expect to lose anyway but I'd like to have a shot. Which of these dudes has a decent chance at a 10+ point game?

I suppose Landry and Renfrow have the better matchups, but neither has done jack all season. Reynolds had four good weeks but is coming off injury. Gallup did nothing at all last week against the lions but that was his first week back from injury. Wilson has been my starter for the season until now but with CMC having a full week of prep it feels very risky even though he ran all over the rams a few weeks ago. Also I'm already starting Hines over him and what does that tell you?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Docjowles posted:

My team has been murdered by injuries, Conner being ruled out means I literally don't have enough healthy players to field a roster this week. Which of these waiver wire dipshits would you consider throwing a dart at to flex in 0.5 PPR?

Josh Reynolds vs MIA
Marquise Goodwin vs NYG
Allen Robinson vs SF
Isaiah McKenzie vs GB
Robert Woods @ HOU

I like Goodwin with DK hurt.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

I rarely have used this thread but here we go. This is .5 PPR dynasty, and the dynasty part is why my choices suck so much.

This is my current lineup but it's looking more and more like Zeke won't play. So I gotta start a different RB or WR. I'm 1-6 so I expect to lose anyway but I'd like to have a shot. Which of these dudes has a decent chance at a 10+ point game?

I suppose Landry and Renfrow have the better matchups, but neither has done jack all season. Reynolds had four good weeks but is coming off injury. Gallup did nothing at all last week against the lions but that was his first week back from injury. Wilson has been my starter for the season until now but with CMC having a full week of prep it feels very risky even though he ran all over the rams a few weeks ago. Also I'm already starting Hines over him and what does that tell you?

Ouch. I'm sure you already saw Landry is out. I think Elijah Moore because why not.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Felter Chesthard posted:

Ouch. I'm sure you already saw Landry is out. I think Elijah Moore because why not.
Elijah Moore hasnt done poo poo this year so if I were Leperflesh I'd be more inclined to throw a dart at Gallup or Renfrow.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

okay landry being out actually helps slightly, I have an IR slot so I could pick up someone off waivers. I can't say who I'd look at because my leaguemate will read this and they are dastardly assholes who will snipe me.

Nov 6, 2002

With Conner out I should probably be starting Benjamin@MIN over Harris@PHI... thoughts?

Docjowles posted:

Josh Reynolds vs MIA
Marquise Goodwin vs NYG
Allen Robinson vs SF
Isaiah McKenzie vs GB
Robert Woods @ HOU

If St. Brown isn't starting I'd go with Josh Reynolds, he has generally had a solid floor and Miami is a bit beat up at corner. Otherwise Goodwin.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’d go Gallup but I wouldn’t like it

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

With Conner out I should probably be starting Benjamin@MIN over Harris@PHI... thoughts?
Yeah I'd lean Benjamin I guess.

If St. Brown isn't starting I'd go with Josh Reynolds, he has generally had a solid floor and Miami is a bit beat up at corner. Otherwise Goodwin.
I think I saw Sleeper tell my phone that ARSB is trending towards playing.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The Lions keep insisting he did not suffer a concussion but the new NFL rules force him to pass the protocol anyway. Which seems weird on a number of levels. Like guys used to pass the protocol in under a week all the time, when they had a real concussion. So I don't understand why it's highly questionable that he clears in time if he is supposedly 100% healthy and has no symptoms. Either typical coach lying about guys' health because they think it gives them some edge, or typical coach lying to cover up an injury :shrug:

Anyway, thanks for the input, guys

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

So Swift is finally back? Am I crazy to think he's not gonna get a full workload out of the gate?

.5PPR, need to sit one

Cook vARI
Pierce vTEN
Walker vNYG
Swift vMIA

yeah embarrassment of riches blah blah blah this is a must-win week, I'm 3-4 and 2nd in points against :argh:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

So Swift is finally back? Am I crazy to think he's not gonna get a full workload out of the gate?

.5PPR, need to sit one

Cook vARI
Pierce vTEN
Walker vNYG
Swift vMIA

yeah embarrassment of riches blah blah blah this is a must-win week, I'm 3-4 and 2nd in points against :argh:
I uh, I guess sit Swift in case he is on a pitch count and/or Goff still has the yips?

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Oct 28, 2022

Nov 6, 2002

Bellmaker posted:

.5PPR, need to sit one

Cook vARI
Pierce vTEN
Walker vNYG
Swift vMIA

Swift seems like obvious sit until we know what his situation is better.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Bye week RB2 fill in, .5 PPR:

Brian Robinson Jr. @ Ind
D'Onta Foreman @ Atl

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Well poo poo now with Conner out my second .5 PPR flex is tougher to decide. Help me pick one

Najee Harris @ PHI
Brian Robinson @ IND
Eno Benjamin @ MIN
Brandin Cooks v TEN

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cat Hassler posted:

Well poo poo now with Conner out my second .5 PPR flex is tougher to decide. Help me pick one

Najee Harris @ PHI
Brian Robinson @ IND
Eno Benjamin @ MIN
Brandin Cooks v TEN
Brian Robinson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Yeah that’s where I was leaning. Thanks