Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Yuran M. Bazil posted:

oh thanks to Fucker posting in this i can find imo one of the funniest posts/bans during The Troubles

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Heath posted:

Why does Fly Molo get so much leniency when he's objectively one of the worst posters on this web site

[hands waving] the right "politics"

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Larry Parrish posted:

you may not know this about me but i read tons of shoujo manga lately and that's still the cringiest couple of lines ive seen

I am deeply grateful for this lore and would like to know the Larry Parish shoujo manga playlist.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

qnqnx posted:

[hands waving] the right "politics"

People like Fly Molo use their politics as an excuse to be an rear end in a top hat.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I would like to compromise by gassing every Ukraine thread but D&D and tightening the D&D rules even further. Some topics are not meant for less-serious spaces and that's okay.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Peachfart posted:

People like Fly Molo use their politics as an excuse to be an rear end in a top hat.

Fly Molo was also the lucavi feet pics accuser.

Fly Molo posted:

various people were offering sexual favors to low tax to reopen FYAD, he did so, and lucavi posted this an hour later (i guess lowtax likes feet??)

pentyne fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 28, 2022

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Peachfart posted:

They should lose all their online spaces.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

shoujo ftw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Watercolors are undefeated.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

fly molo has some real bangers

Fly Molo posted:

that QCS thread was very enlightening. fluffdaddy, Jeffrey, and “all the admins” have apparently hated the succ zone for some time, which is probably why it got renamed, split up into 3 separate threads, and moderated so heavily for the last few weeks. they want it dead, and flavius & crusty manufactured a reason to give them what they wanted.

and for some reason, they loving hate the succ zone, but not any of the threads that poo poo on CSPAM, and they’ll go to bat for a rapist to try to pwn their posting enemies. weird how the toxicity didn’t leave when lowtax did. :thunk:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Upgrade posted:

also the absolute craziest part of the Ukraine drama is that an admin was literally removed for genocide denial and those same posts that everyone was disgusted by are now allowed and encouraged

wait who was that

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

So you are bound by oath to not do anything because people posted?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Homeworkgenocide explainer

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Homework Explainer (Genocide Explainer lol)

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

I would like to compromise by gassing every Ukraine thread but D&D and tightening the D&D rules even further. Some topics are not meant for less-serious spaces and that's okay.

i appreciate that heavy handed regulation was able to clamp down on d&d's problems, basically by encouraging less posting

that same model needs to be spread around the forum. posts should be rationed imo. go post a kajillion times about how much you want to stab bankers to death on discord

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
gas all the war threads, make a new one but put it in coupons and deals so that one goon who only posts there has to deal with all the reports. when reports come in they'll realise that everyone is insane and they'll hand out probes left and right

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I spent 2 years living in a tent with lovely 2G cell phone internet, so literally all I could do was read SA.

The Spoonful of Bromide was by far my favorite saga. He just wanted to make the worlds best webcomic but was repeatedly BETRAYED.

Also (and I know this has been reposted multiple times here) the guy from the Buddhism thread who came in and argued with everyone and called them idiots who weren’t even real Buddhists before telling everyone he was about to realize enlightenment.

God I love these forums. 16 years of big lols for $10

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Ruddha ftw

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
:goku: ftw

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I dunno seems weird that you can’t call them orcs but posting snuff films is cool beans.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

None of this is funny in the least please stfu about the lovely war threads

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

It’s the current drama though!

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

It is funny watching everyone involved tie themselves into a knot trying to justify their particular flavor of shitheadedness at that time (because everyone involved sucks rear end as normal) but trying to actually litigate that bullshit here seems stupid to me

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Protocols of the Elder Scrolls of Atlantis

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
I haven't checked the GBS Ukraine War thread because I have some crumb of self-respect, but if it's as bad as people are talking about here, then that subject should probably jump over to QCS to get some attention.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Third Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the Fifth

Brian Worms
May 29, 2007
Why are there a million bad posters with weird Bernie avatars?

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Brian Worms posted:

Buying people avatars is doing a leftism

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Brian Worms posted:

Were you expecting them to be good posters?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Third Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the Fifth

that was turned into the star citizen forum lol

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

some plague rats posted:

imagining a bunch of white bitches on tiktok trying to get into brujeria but getting confused and being like "banning matando gueros was just more colonial violence"

shout-out to the three people who will appreciate this post

six pages back but I'm catching up and myself and my El Patron EP appreciated this

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Brian Worms posted:

Apparently someone bought a bunch of Bernie avs for a bunch of C Spam posters

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Brian Worms posted:

I think it was mentioned ITT a couple of days ago that some mysterious stranger bought a bunch of random people from one of the politics forums an array of Bernards for unknown purposes.

EDIT: Beaten by seconds

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
It's funny because the posts are completely indistinguishable now.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I was mistaken about Seth's custom title, he actually got it for giving this post a sixer: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=527305782&noseen=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Runa posted:

time to be the post rememberer for something

:stare: