Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

There's no way that Ole Miss runner stayed inbounds

And nope on replay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

fast cars loose anus posted:

Well at least we have some 5 star talent on defense that can make tackles

oh

Part of it was that they were laying off because he was heading out of bounds. You make contact half a step late and they crucify you

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

I missed it - what’s the edwards controversy?

I missed it too, guess he retweeted some Kanye bullshit

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Soul Glo posted:

WE

WANT

GEORGIA

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Corum with 3x the rushing yards as Sparty so far lmao

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
Vols defense tonight has been excellent to watch

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Wolverines fuckin' LOVE kicking field goals huh, ughhh

edit: also the Vols should be #1, gently caress it

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Yet again I wish the Pac12 network was not incredibly inaccessible.

It was fun while it lasted to think Michigan State could pull off this upset.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This team's inability to get off the field on third down is covered up by the offense being so poo poo it doesn't matter but its a real, extinction-level problem that has to be fixed for next year too

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Someone finally told Lincoln Riley that Arizona's rushing defense is not very good

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

fast cars loose anus posted:

This team's inability to get off the field on third down is covered up by the offense being so poo poo it doesn't matter but its a real, extinction-level problem that has to be fixed for next year too

The defense doesn’t make many sacks or turnovers, but third down hasn’t really been a chronic issue outside of this game.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

I missed it - what’s the edwards controversy?

He retweeted one of Kanye West’s anti semitisms

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
It would be cool forum functionality if we could put our sport team fandoms under our avatar in the left sidebar or something like that so that when people post cryptic stuff about a cool play or injury I know they're a Louisville fan or whatever and don't need to rely on context clues or looking up their other posts to piece it together.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

General Dog posted:

The defense doesn’t make many sacks or turnovers, but third down hasn’t really been a chronic issue outside of this game.

Every time I turn around I swear we're giving up a third and 8 or something but maybe

This season is just gonna be a long death-march to the end at this point anyway

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LMAO

Hyatt must have some kind of teleport power or something.

He has consistently become open with no defender within 10 yards of him multiple times.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

surf rock posted:

It would be cool forum functionality if we could put our sport team fandoms under our avatar in the left sidebar or something like that so that when people post cryptic stuff about a cool play or injury I know they're a Louisville fan or whatever and don't need to rely on context clues or looking up their other posts to piece it together.

:yeah:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Herbstreit is kinda being a dick to Fowler.

"Tell me your top 4 teams, you wuss. TELL ME!"

I mean, he's kind of a jerk in general. Just seems more so tonight. Cranky baby.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

surf rock posted:

This is overall a good idea, but for college football would be tough because I am normally posting about not Northwestern games (and when I am it is obvious from the self loathing).

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Proteus Jones posted:

I mean, he's kind of a jerk in general. Just seems more so tonight. Cranky baby.

Too much Thursday Night Football watching. He deserves it though.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Proteus Jones posted:

To be fair there is really nothing worth talking about in the game

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I suppose I'll put it on the NV thread too but what in the wide world of sports happened in that Wake 3rd quarter

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

An important part of this forum idea is that it would only apply in SAS, and the best possible version of it would be that it only applies to a specific subforum in SAS.

So for TFF you would have a CFB slot, an NFL slot, a USFL slot (gently caress yeah :getin: ), but in the overall SAS forum those wouldn't show up and instead you would have an MLB slot, NBA, NHL, basically everything that doesn't have a dedicated subforum.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

surf rock posted:

I would relentlessly shove every Ohio fan into a locker so for physical health reasons cannot support this

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

To be fair there is really nothing worth talking about in the game

In fact, no one should be watching this game and we should just ignore that it ever happened

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That turned into an 11 yard punt after that return.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Smokey is not impressed by Kentucky.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Smokey :3:

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
DA VOLS BABEEEY

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
He’s such a good boy

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Georgia's task next week obviously will be to just slllllllowwwly move the sticks and control clock, so it would behoove the team to stop turning the drat ball over

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Close up the grave Arizona's staying in.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sparty your longsnapping

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol wtf is going on with these MSU snaps

GO BLUE, time to score a loving touchdown

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Snap problems for sparty lol

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Alaois posted:

sparty your longsnapping

would have been an own field goal had the punter not gotten a hand on it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock posted:

lol wtf is going on with these MSU snaps

OK I immediately felt bad upon seeing the cutaway to the long snapper on the sideline looking sad; that kid looks like a precocious 12-year-old

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

lol suck it Sparty

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Blake Corum heisman train back on track?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

A&M point totals this season:

31 (in a body bag game)

and we're at 14 in the 4th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

D.N. Nation posted:

Georgia's task next week obviously will be to just slllllllowwwly move the sticks and control clock, so it would behoove the team to stop turning the drat ball over

I’m not happy that y’all are basically a light year ahead of us at this point, but I’ll truly never forgive y’all for indulging the fantasies of a resurgent Tennessee next week.

This cannot stand.