Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

stump collector posted:

what if the secret guest is stav

Would not surprise me one bit if he bailed on putting the effort in to set up a studio, but wanted to come back to phone in the actual show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

That vein is ready to pop

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

stump collector posted:

what if the secret guest is stav

I honestly considered it too, but as much as I love the boys they’re not smart enough to pull off a long con or evolved enough to burry the hatchet

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

It’s physically impossible for Stav to be on the show unless it was recorded a long time ago. He basically hasn’t stopped touring right?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Pharmaskittle posted:

every part of my man is marbled

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Stav murmuring into a zoom with his bipap on complaining that he's hungry the whole time because he worked out once a month ago

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/echo_chamberz/status/1586542962300706816

kanye's timing is something that most standup comedians could only dream of

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
In a few years he could be as funny as Trump

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The world really missed out on an entertaining homeless guy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

cumfights

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/hausofdecline/status/1586754956341788679?t=tV8aTbLknk5lxXth-_NsTQ&s=19

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Hell yeah Ian is going to be in town next week

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Why not just donate his https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1586805461155807232?t=s6jMnlAxt7YrKsdQosZOuA&s=19

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
https://twitter.com/echo_chamberz/status/1586542962300706816?s=20&t=7-EOF5c4y6ml9Dkud-b85A

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

kanye go on TAFS

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Can't wait to see the video premiere tomorrow, see everyone in the fanbase critique it to death, and nick go into another manic spiral because the one thing he was started to care about is being ripped apart

stump collector
May 28, 2007

ben shapino posted:

kanye go on TAFS

the guest of the century

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Im sure a lot of you already know about this show but one of my friends turned me on to the ‘Kill Tony’ podcast and its very funny

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
kill tony is like wait wait dont tell me in the same way that its horribly unfunny

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

kill tony is like wait wait dont tell me in the same way that its horribly unfunny

wow rude

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Pharmaskittle posted:

every part of my man is marbled

He’s loving fat as poo poo :D

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

Cael posted:

Can't wait to see the video premiere tomorrow, see everyone in the fanbase critique it to death, and nick go into another manic spiral because the one thing he was started to care about is being ripped apart

It’ll be good

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

When your see him head on you're like drat Stav is alright but when he turns and you see his profile :mrgw:

The set itself was fine, the usual Stav stuff.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Yeah I don’t get the appeal of Hinchcliffe or the other redneck guy with the mullet at all, but they seem pretty big out west

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Theo Von you mean? I've only ever watched when people like Shane were on but there's something hypnotic about him, he's an engrossing storyteller, even if I have absolutely no idea if his comedy's any good.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah that’s the one, I just cannot get into him, he’s been on a ton of shows I like and the other comedians laugh and laugh and I just can’t ever find the part where he actually says something funny.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah that’s the one, I just cannot get into him, he’s been on a ton of shows I like and the other comedians laugh and laugh and I just can’t ever find the part where he actually says something funny.

I’m the same way with him. I don’t understand his appeal at all. I’ve tried watching him a lot and he’s never made me laugh.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

I think Theo Von's pretty funny on a podcast with the right person opposite him (like Shane). But I wouldn't listen to him on his own

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

everything he says is funny

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
where can i gear the bastard radio from skanskfest

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

von Braun posted:

where can i gear the bastard radio from skanskfest

https://youtu.be/-seG73qJ9-Q

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s literally the only good sex scene in any video game ever, IMO. It’s doing something unique and different, with a character who feels more like a real person than any BioWare side piece, and it meters out the gratuity in a way that still feels immersive. It’s the only sex scene in a video game I would want to show someone and be like “isn’t this neat? What do you think?”, every other sex scene in the game is skin-peeling levels of cringe and I’d be ashamed to turn to anyone next to me on a couch and say “yeah, this is how I like to spend my free time, playin vidja games.”

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
lmfao

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lol at the bitch rear end nerds that can't handle bust rodds powerful posting

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
is he talking about the cyber punk game?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

A bust rodd ban, a forthcoming video TAFS, and Halloween all in one. Truly a blessed day

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

“isn’t this neat? What do you think?” lmao

Cached Money posted:

lol at the bitch rear end nerds that can't handle bust rodds powerful posting

if you like that you'll love this https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=273

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4016239

Lmfao hasn’t been a good few days for him

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Very upset that the sex scene wasn't the one in the Witcher on the back of a stuffed unicorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Space Camp fuckup posted:

“isn’t this neat? What do you think?” lmao

if you like that you'll love this https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=273

lol