Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

When it comes to Cavill's replacement I initially thought it was going to be Westworld Hemsworth instead of Hunger Games Hemsworth. Guess I got my Hemsworth spin-offs mixed up.

I haven't watched The Witcher show so I'm not sure who would actually be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

there is actually a fourth, secret Hemsworth that many people don't know about who is even larger and more handsome than the other three

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the occluded hemsworth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
At this rate the entire world will be hemsworths by the end of the decade

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Best thing about Cavill is he's a giant loving nerd, and it's great.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
one of us one of us one of us

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No that's a terrible thing! We're gonna look even WORSE now that he's around

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Infinitum posted:

Best thing about Cavill is he's a giant loving nerd, and it's great.

He plugged a gaming PC together he's got my vote

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

No that's a terrible thing! We're gonna look even WORSE now that he's around

Can you paint Warhammer minifigs? Henry Cavill can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqP1bl9XmtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrS6USsoSvA

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How much is a hems worth anyway?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/scandalousloki/status/1586490814812807168

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just toss him a coin.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The only Hemsworth I want to hear about is Wade

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

bike tory posted:

there is actually a fourth, secret Hemsworth that many people don't know about who is even larger and more handsome than the other three

Heeemsworth looking good these days.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Milo and POTUS posted:

Didn't they get rid of the 55 thing for some reason to appease rear end in a top hat states or am I remembering some other bullshit bipartisanship

This was actually done in response to a very convincing radio campaign by representative Samuel Hagar.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Only Nixon could go to China, and only Henry Cavill could pretend to be a swordsman.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Raluek posted:

interesting. i know someone who had a red delorean (recently sold it). i think he said it was painted back in the day too, not as crash repair

here it is next to my javelin

and also not

the gold wheels are hot

interesting! I'll pass it along.

unrelated:
the 55 mph speed limit was overturned bc it actually made things less safe. buttfrustsrated speeders caused extra accidents.

also unrelated:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Didn't they get rid of the 55 thing for some reason to appease rear end in a top hat states or am I remembering some other bullshit bipartisanship

probably got rid of it because anyone with half a brain knew it was a really stupid idea

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

when are we getting the gamer celebrities team up movie. starring Henry Cavill, Vin Diesel, Chloe grace Moretz, Olivia Munn... it would make a billion dollars. call me Hollywood

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kalel posted:

call me Hollywood

Hi Hollywood, I’m dad!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Hi Hollywood, I’m dad!

having a rick-and-morty-level-buttfrustsrated-witcher-stan-style meltdown right now

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

You're laughing. Theres a buttfrustrated witcher stan having a rick and morty level meltdown and you're laughing

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

kalel posted:

when are we getting the gamer celebrities team up movie. starring Henry Cavill, Vin Diesel, Chloe grace Moretz, Olivia Munn... it would make a billion dollars. call me Hollywood

Give me a movie in the style of The Fall (the film, not the show), except the meta-narrative is all of them playing a D&D campaign

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
I know it’s Halloween and all but this is just 2 spoopy please rein it in a little

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

kalel posted:

Felicia Day and Terry Crews need to be in on this

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is epic wholesome 100 keanu a gamer idol or more just a general annoying guy idol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

projecthalaxy posted:

Is epic wholesome 100 keanu a gamer idol or more just a general annoying guy idol

Do you find Keanu annoying?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I did not like the Witcher series after committing to the whole first season. I wasted that time and despair upon considering what other feats I might have should accomplished.

don't worry, you'd have accomplished even less if you had skipped watching it

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

What ifn't

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Empty Sandwich posted:

unrelated:
the 55 mph speed limit was overturned bc it actually made things less safe. buttfrustsrated speeders caused extra accidents.

I only read the Wikipedia page about it, but I thought it was interesting that researches found that speeders actually sped at lower speeds when the posted limits were higher, which meant others were driving faster. Like, incidents of people driving 80 or 90 mph dropped in segments that changed from 55 up to 70. Which is kind of fascinating and stupid all at once.

Anyway

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

just following orders

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:powercatte:

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

SpacePig posted:

I only read the Wikipedia page about it, but I thought it was interesting that researches found that speeders actually sped at lower speeds when the posted limits were higher, which meant others were driving faster. Like, incidents of people driving 80 or 90 mph dropped in segments that changed from 55 up to 70. Which is kind of fascinating and stupid all at once.

Anyway

Eh, cops pull you over more when you start to break the 15-over-the-limit threshold because the ticket/punishment is bigger. So it’s the same behavior influences just at a different threshold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

:pusheen: