Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

how come the kardashians escape all culpability

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

they are too powerful imo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Kanye West was right about George W. Bush and Barack Obama was right about Kanye West.

:hmmyes:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Kanye West was right about George W. Bush and Barack Obama was right about Kanye West.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

had to google what this was. it means "blond" apparently in mexican spanish. once again beck is handily outdone by another artist in the same arena:

blond

Strong disagree. Frank ocean has never made anything as beautiful as Satan Gave Me A Taco

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Animal-Mother posted:

Considering he famously does not read, I suspect he is not exactly ideologically driven.

Good luck for him that the black israelites love to put out videos

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Beck fukken sucks :mad:

Edit:
Yeeeeeeesh

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Oct 31, 2022

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Ye hasn't quite yet discovered the triple parentheses around the word 'business', but oh man when he does it's gonna be great.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The blaming other people thing isn't good. It just piles more crap back on you.

Deep fixation to a point of cognitive obsess is obviously unhealthy. You can't let poo poo like that rule you, your concerns, or your thinking; not only is not not real, or realistic to think about, you're spending valuable time on complete bullshit and making poo poo up as you go along to justify spending more time thinking about it.

It's a constant self-shitbarning feedback loop.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
checking the beck thread on a monday morning

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Waffle House posted:

The blaming other people thing isn't good. It just piles more crap back on you.

Deep fixation to a point of cognitive obsess is obviously unhealthy. You can't let poo poo like that rule you, your concerns, or your thinking; not only is not not real, or realistic to think about, you're spending valuable time on complete bullshit and making poo poo up as you go along to justify spending more time thinking about it.

It's a constant self-shitbarning feedback loop.

I don't know, man. Rightwingers seem to be as awful or even worse than my paranoia says they are.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

remember when Britney Spears shaved her head and was basically on lockdown for 15 years for it lol

Kayne just runnin amok over here

you know what i found out recently about the head shaving thing is that she was smoking hella ice and was concerned about follicle testing re custody.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Yaldabaoth posted:

I don't know, man. Rightwingers seem to be as awful or even worse than my paranoia says they are.

Bang on. The radicals are not healthy in this way, too. Many of them woke up every day to take the daily QPills.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Yeez a fool for this one

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like Kanye might have a new friend

https://twitter.com/BladeoftheS/status/1587028982116933632

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It's because russians are good christians, isn't it?

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Bargearse posted:

I fully expect him to get into the whole “black Israelite” thing and quadruple down on the antisemitism in the next few years.

I mean, in that drink champs interview he said he's been talking to Farrakhan directly and then started spewing out his talking points. It's not going to take a few years

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i wish more wealthy people would publicly self destruct

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

He's been sucking off Putin for years. This is a shift in target, but not much else.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Thinking about starting a Twitter account so I can accuse Kanye of being a Jewish sleeper agent using bad faith antisemitic rhetoric as a false flag to forward the Zionist agenda.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

He's been sucking off Putin for years. This is a shift in target, but not much else.

Oh I know Farage's been a shithead forever but I don't remember him just straight up saying it like that

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Who is Nigelea Farhresge

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

i wish more wealthy people would publicly self immolate

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
This might be the first time he's said it clearly in public, but it's nothing too unexpected.

He's argued a lot about anti-semitism, but seemingly only because it was a useful way to attack the left when the labour party had problems. He repeatedly claimed to be for Israel while he was a primary contributor in a european parliament group full of far right neo-nazi parties.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

goatface posted:

This might be the first time he's said it clearly in public, but it's nothing too unexpected.

He's argued a lot about anti-semitism, but seemingly only because it was a useful way to attack the left when the labour party had problems. He repeatedly claimed to be for Israel while he was a primary contributor in a european parliament group full of far right neo-nazi parties.

How is someone allowed to do these things while not being the creator of "Yeezus"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
There is only one group of people stupider than Nigel farage and it’s the British people as a voting bloc

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

goatface posted:

This is actually pretty common in America. Being antisemitic while supporting Israel is par for the course for one of our political parties.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean Israel itself has supported far right bro Nazis when it was useful so it shouldn’t be to shocking

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Yeezrael

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kntfkr posted:

i wish more wealthy people would publicly self destruct

agreed, but literally

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

kntfkr posted:

checking the beck thread on a monday morning

No new beck news currently but on the bright side he dropped off the arcade fire tour

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

People really do not like this Beck song (Hyperspace)

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Bismack Billabongo posted:

No new beck news currently but on the bright side he dropped off the arcade fire tour

I still remember the trailer for the movie "This Must Be The Place", wherein fake Robert Smith teams up with the real David Byrne to hunt for a nazi who tortured his dad in a concentration camp, and he's playing guitar and a little 8 year old says, "Please play 'This Must Be The Place' by Arcade Fire'" and fake robert smith puts his guitar down and says "'This Must Be The Place' is by Talking Head".

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Buschmaki posted:

Who is Nigelea Farhresge

This guy!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Nigel farage is also known as the man who completely owned england and the UK as a whole and got them to do brexit because it’s a country of idiots

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Valko posted:

This guy!

He looks like an Austin Powers villain.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Tarkus posted:

He looks like an Austin Powers villain.

He convinced the UK to brexit from the EU with racism and outright lies then emigrated to the USA immediately after the successful election.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Brit chat reminds me of the existence of British Israelism, the belief that the real Jews are the British.

Which is obviously true, I mean, we all knew it deep down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean that’s also basically the belief of Mormons as well

Everyone that’s Christian or Christian like really want to be Jewish

Which does make sense considering the Old Testament is so important to Christianity