Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Joementum posted:

quick question: has trump been added back to twitter?

I'd also like to know if trump has been added back to twitter

edit: a pun offering for the snipe god

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1587442728786329600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

ben shapino posted:

For your posts?

yes

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ach! ze thread title! it does nothing!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ex post fat ho

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Joementum posted:

yes, but he's trying out a new username: https://twitter.com/joementum

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Joementum posted:

Yes , he was added back on monday per the screen shot of a TRUTH.
He has yet to post though, I'm waiting patiently
The screen shot was made into an NFT so the blockchain vouches for its accuracy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

I was kinda unprepared, apparently there was a large group or community that descended on my neighborhood, I actually ran out of candy. I'm not used to that, I was kinda embarrassed. Never had more than a dozen before.

We usually get 2 or 3 big groups of kids but i guess they all died of fentanyl this year

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Filthy Hans posted:

how about goateed with the juggs

madame speaker you appear to have blued yourself

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

CODChimera posted:

what is going on with this guy

i dont know but its cool and it owns

i hope hes suffering

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jordan peterson sucks so bad

maybe now that twitter is a free speech zone we can bully him into another apple cider coma

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

the milk machine posted:

jordan peterson sucks so bad

maybe now that twitter is a free speech zone we can bully him into another apple cider coma

sounds to me like he needs to man the gently caress up

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

reject consumerism embrace festivus

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

trump literally had feds kill someone, in public, and no one did anything about it lmao

He went on television and said it was necessary as "retribution" because the guy defended himself from a Trump supporter, it's even worse than that.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

sinnesloeschen posted:

i know i'm like the 100,000th person to mention this but it's really funny that the Big Brain Tough Internet Professor That's Also My Dad almost died from apple cider and posts weekly videos in which he's openly weeping about disney movies

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
at least unban all the trump truth retweet bots

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

trump literally had feds kill someone, in public, and no one did anything about it lmao

then he also made a speech bragging about it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hmmmm

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

ex post fat ho

wow rude

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
trump
https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1587447670494617600

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

hell they can keep his account locked I just want to be able to post the Coca Cola tweet

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

they wanted to hurt mike pence?? no way

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Last couple of weeks? What? lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CapitalBNews/status/1587178240900153344

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

the milk machine posted:

i know i'm like the 100,000th person to mention this but it's really funny that the Big Brain Tough Internet Professor That's Also My Dad almost died from apple cider and posts weekly videos in which he's openly weeping about disney movies

My brother hangs on Jordan Peterson's every word. He could do anything else, but he spends his free time watching him on youtube, getting angry, and then getting even angrier that no one else is angry about whatever dumb poo poo he just watched Peterson talk about. I don't get it.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7j1sYD-mM

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:smugdon: deal from strength or get crushed every time

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Greg Legg posted:

My brother hangs on Jordan Peterson's every word. He could do anything else, but he spends his free time watching him on youtube, getting angry, and then getting even angrier that no one else is angry about whatever dumb poo poo he just watched Peterson talk about. I don't get it.

sounds like your brother needs to clean his room and eat more beef

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

the milk machine posted:

The whole cider thing was absolutely him hopped up on drugs and thinking the cider he drank did it lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The whole cider thing was absolutely him hopped up on drugs and thinking the cider he drank did it lmao

yeah it owns. i hope next time he meets an ignominious end due to drug complications! that much i will say.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

tacodaemon posted:

jesus christ how many loving idiots in cspam believed that fake screenshot about how trump would be back on twitter yesterday, they will not stop loving asking about it

so he's back then? cool.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

black trademarks matter

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tacodaemon posted:

jesus christ how many loving idiots in cspam believed that fake screenshot about how trump would be back on twitter yesterday, they will not stop loving asking about it

I'm still waiting for the Tuesday in which ralp will reopen lf

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

VideoKid posted:

:smugdon: deal from strength or get crushed every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Didn't he go to Siberia because he wanted to cold turkey off benzos and every western doctor was like "that literally will kill you"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Greg Legg posted:

Boomer is a state of mind

They subsist on and are addicted to rage

If it weren't rage at transgender people, it would be rage at something else, and there's no point in trying to appease people like that.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Spaced God posted:

Didn't he go to Siberia because he wanted to cold turkey off benzos and every western doctor was like "that literally will kill you"

I think he wanted to be put into a coma so he wouldn't have to deal with the pain and that almost killed him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lol my dad just posted another post-mortem about his career (he does it yearly when his retirement anniversary comes around) and he really wishes he could legally shoot people again.