Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Spaced God posted:

One of those coworkers is the one who ~jokingly~ called my mom a childfucker and then tried to get the PTSD'd out war vet to talk about shooting people and wanted to gauge his interest on "violently overthrowing Cuba and Venezuela" so jorpes quotes are pretty minor

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Ahhh the poll plane is posting itt

not for long shitlord

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Spaced God posted:

Florida, and it was the only job that offered when I graduated in winter 2020 lmao. Can't find anywhere else that does what I do (science poo poo) that pays better or even the same

strippin? seems more dignified

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Greg Legg posted:

My brother hangs on Jordan Peterson's every word. He could do anything else, but he spends his free time watching him on youtube, getting angry, and then getting even angrier that no one else is angry about whatever dumb poo poo he just watched Peterson talk about. I don't get it.

a friend of mine gets drunk and streams random YouTube videos that we watch and i can tolerate almost all of the dumb poo poo he puts on (Unusual Memes ftw, ) but for some psychotic reason he keeps trying to watch Jordan Peterson videos and I have to yell at him because I just can't listen to the dude any more

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dustcat posted:

elon is the greatest living genius since america's fanciest president, twitter's gonna make him a billion dollars

(which would be great if he hadn't paid 44 billion for it)

I feel like it's inevitable that Musk and Trump wind up swimming in the same pool for a while here. I'm thinkin' a team-up in the new season.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also do people in Jorp's circle make fun of him for getting addicted to a drug more commonly abused by women

you figure with toxic masculinity being his MO that he'd be rotted in whiskey or something

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
lmfao human beings are, without exception, irredeemable garbage

sorry jesus, u bet on the black and lost buddy

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

i vomit kittens posted:

i've always heard "bennies" as benadryl from people who abuse that. there was a kid i knew in high school who did that poo poo and we called his little friend group "bennie and the jets" lol

lol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
up yours c-spam

we'll see who cancels who's polls

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux posted:

Chogyam Trungpa

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

petit choux posted:

I feel like it's inevitable that Musk and Trump wind up swimming in the same pool for a while here. I'm thinkin' a team-up in the new season.

~the pissssssssssss boaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

strippin? seems more dignified

Until you get a good long look at the people you're stripping for, yeah.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I feel like I've posted about this dude a ton because we shared a cube when I first started and he would just listen to Andrew Tate and Ben shabibo all day. He brings in a huge Tupperware of plain baked chicken, plain rice, and salsa and leaves it on his desk unrefrigerated until about 3pm when he has lunch.

I think he's on the spectrum or whatever but also that's no excuse to say or do literally any of the poo poo he does

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

He told me he regularly leaves potatoes baking in his oven and then falls asleep for like 6 hours so I'm genuinely impressed he hasn't caused a luxury high rise fire yet

eternalvictory
Jul 13, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

AARD VARKMAN posted:

a friend of mine gets drunk and streams random YouTube videos that we watch and i can tolerate almost all of the dumb poo poo he puts on (Unusual Memes ftw, ) but for some psychotic reason he keeps trying to watch Jordan Peterson videos and I have to yell at him because I just can't listen to the dude any more

Lmao Unusual Memes used to put more effort into their production, but lately they’ve really let things slide. I miss all the canned Minecraft sounds being thrown in

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1587445571194871816

lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
lmao 44 billion for twitter

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

eternalvictory posted:

Lmao Unusual Memes used to put more effort into their production, but lately they’ve really let things slide. I miss all the canned Minecraft sounds being thrown in

It used to be good and now it's just like... Animal do thing or someone breaking something in their house

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao best part was he never paid those kids for their performance

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Schnorkles posted:

up yours c-spam

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
trung

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
tbalp

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
click

eternalvictory
Jul 13, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

Spaced God posted:

It used to be good and now it's just like... Animal do thing or someone breaking something in their house

This is what we’ve come to

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

new kind of cat posted:

lmao 44 billion for twitter

Which was the actual stated value by somebody or another at the time, and the stocks lost a significant amount of value immediately on his purchase. But don't worry there's going to be a redemption arc here. Maybe he and Trumo can work together to Make America Great Again.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AARD VARKMAN posted:

he’s so loving whiney

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/922565035666186240

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

vote

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Sault released 5 albums for free today. Password is godislove.

https://www.sault.global/

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

“he knew what he signed up for” :yooge:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol my dad just posted another post-mortem about his career (he does it yearly when his retirement anniversary comes around) and he really wishes he could legally shoot people again.

did he legally shoot his boss cuz thats how i want to retire

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

sounds like your brother is a big fat idiot

:pooppop:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

the milk machine posted:

jordan peterson sucks so bad

maybe now that twitter is a free speech zone we can bully him into another apple cider coma

It really should go without saying, but obviously its against the rules to make fun of fascists in a free speech zone.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Joementum posted:

he did not willingly go there. his daughter was romantically involved with notorious sex trafficker Andrew "Cobra" Tate and the time and they colluded to kidnap and ship him to russia to detox, then brought him to serbia where they fed him an all-beef diet for months.

normal

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

scully: victim died of multiple skin cancers
mulder: *throws her a file* ever heard of the turpm alien?

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

not for long shitlord

:(

:justpost:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

at this point i woudln't have it any other way

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Schnorkles posted:

up yours c-spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

goth smoking cloves posted:

You guys are getting it wrong, jorp wasn't in a coma because of apple cider.

He was in a medically induced coma to ween off of benzos without going into withdrawal and potentially dying from a seizure... And then promptly started taking benzos again once he was discharged.

audience: wow he is so sensitive and emotional he must put so much thought into his studies of culture

jorp: so ganked out hes constantly having wild mood swings and randomly screaming in rage or sobbing uncontrollably on stage