Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

muscles like this! posted:

This new adaptation of Junji Ito's Gyo is kind of weird.
Junji Ito's D'awww :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus H Nyce
Nov 27, 2007

fakejesus143@gmail.com

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

that smilie looks a lot like this old simpsons bit

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=483tm-29hE4

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

that smilie looks a lot like this old simpsons bit

Am I the only one annoyed that in the original Simpsons bit, "that's the joke" is Rainier Wolfcastle's completely unironic, terrible attempt at tying off a crappy joke he's just told, in his crappy stand-up set, and it's not at all "you didn't get the joke I made and now you're making the same joke what a dummy"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llE7wT1BKt8

Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
E: this isn't the funny quotes thread!

Splicer has a new favorite as of 19:30 on Nov 6, 2022

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/StrangestMedia/status/1588920155970867200

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Lol’d pretty hard

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
:nws::tutbutt:

https://imgur.com/a/tlSnC5U

NWS for butt

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
I was trying to show my friend the picture of the old guy smiling next to his statue/figure of the anime woman with enormous tits, but I can't find it. Anyone happen to have that one handy?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Diet Poison posted:

I was trying to show my friend the picture of the old guy smiling next to his statue/figure of the anime woman with enormous tits, but I can't find it. Anyone happen to have that one handy?

Your monitor

you should

turn

it

*dies of brain embolism due to the inability to handle the world's greatest joke setup*

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Diet Poison posted:

I remember that article, elderly couple and the man had a collection of big titted anime figurines. My search history is now full of iterations of: elderly/old man/couple, big tits/large breasts, anime figurines/statues…

And nothing…

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

HAmbONE posted:

I remember that article, elderly couple and the man had a collection of big titted anime figurines. My search history is now full of iterations of: elderly/old man/couple, big tits/large breasts, anime figurines/statues…

And nothing…

Have you tried dall-e yet

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

HAmbONE posted:

And nothing…

If it's the one in thinking of, it wasn't his it was his granddaughters. The statue got delivered and they opened it for some reason and the grandfather started perving on it.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Diet Poison posted:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The algorithm really does tailor things to your needs.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Thanks. I think I (and others) were all googling some variation of "old man anime statue big tits", and the only results I was getting were old anime men.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Diet Poison posted:

Thanks. I think I (and others) were all googling some variation of "old man anime statue big tits", and the only results I was getting were old anime men.

To find a horny old man you have to think like a horny old man

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Is their goat any good, though?

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Diet Poison posted:

There are so many old anime men figurines, which is somehow more cursed than typing "big titty anime figurine" and finding the right picture.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh pizza ranch has really good chicken, it's plump and juicy and only comes from like one farm they have an exclusive deal with.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Yup shows up in an unrelated tweet 15th in GIS. Still no luck finding the article. Couple of “funny things” in searching

From AliExpress

TIP:It is only sexy manga doll figure action figure,not Inflatable doll for sex use.we paint color as pic shown before delivery,excellent collection for Anime Fan.
if you want to see more shot naked photos,pls contact us for it,thx

From loving Walmart

NSFW? https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Busty-...PRD7HCEDYE269C5

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

HAmbONE posted:

Yup shows up in an unrelated tweet 15th in GIS. Still no luck finding the article. Couple of “funny things” in searching

From AliExpress

TIP:It is only sexy manga doll figure action figure,not Inflatable doll for sex use.we paint color as pic shown before delivery,excellent collection for Anime Fan.
if you want to see more shot naked photos,pls contact us for it,thx

From loving Walmart

NSFW? https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Busty-...PRD7HCEDYE269C5

142 DOLLARS?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

HAmbONE posted:

From loving Walmart

Walmart added Amazon-style Marketplace stuff to their online shopping experience, so now unless you filter by "available in-store", 90+ percent of your search returns are going to be overpriced aliexpress weirdo poo poo that Walmart neither stocks nor sells

Rather than the overpriced aliexpress weirdo poo poo that you can pick up in the brick-and-mortar

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I was wandering the isles of Walmart the other day aimlessly and partially to find a new pair of fingernail clippers. In one of the aisles I found in a little shelf all by itself, sex lube and a toy for those amab. I'll try to get a picture later in the week but I didn't expect that, at all.

Jesus H Nyce
Nov 27, 2007

fakejesus143@gmail.com

Splicer posted:

E: this isn't the funny quotes thread!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Inceltown posted:

142 DOLLARS?

PVC figures are obscenely expensive to sucker the otaku whales into paying through the nose. Ditto for some anime DVD/Blu-ray releases in Japan.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah some DVD/Blu Ray releases are like one or two episodes in Japan, shits crazy expensive.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/zauwAXF.gifv

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

lol! Women, am I right fellas? The old ball and chain.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

bike tory posted:

lol! Women, am I right fellas? The old ball and chain.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah some DVD/Blu Ray releases are like one or two episodes in Japan, shits crazy expensive.

Reverse-importing US versions of some games to Japan has even been a thing on occasion, as they're much cheaper.

Nutsak
Jul 21, 2005
All balls.

Black Mirror S5, Ep1 'Striking Vipers'.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

There's a Genesis joke in here somewhere

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

BOOTY-ADE posted:

There's a Genesis joke in here somewhere

Nah, Jesus was never in Genesis. I think that represents him during his solo career.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Trinitarian doctrine teaches that God and Jesus are of one being thus Jesus was in Genesis as he was the one that created the universe
:amen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Yeah no, Jesus was not featured in any of the Wisdom Tree games that were ported to Sega Genesis.