Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

$1,50 Hot Dog Avec Boisson Gazeuse (à Volonté)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

gimchilo hasdogeu 1.50 gagyeog ollimyeon jug-yeobeolilgeoya

(김치로 핫도그 1.50 가격 올리면 죽여버릴거야)

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

$1,50 Hot Dog Avec Boisson Gazeuse (à Volonté)

I would loved to have seen some of the screaming arguments that must have happened over letting "hot dog" into the language in Quebec.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

AKZ posted:

Hard seltzers? Topo Chico can kick rocks. Kirkland seltzer is the jam.

Extremely wrong. Kirkland seltzer is great but Topo Chico is god tier (much like their mineral water).

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
A bit late to the kimchi grilled cheese discussion, but can confirm it is amazing. Kenji has a recipe on serious eats, so you know its gonna be good: https://www.seriouseats.com/grilled-cheese-with-kimchi-recipe

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

gimchilo hasdogeu 1.50 gagyeog ollimyeon jug-yeobeolilgeoya

(김치로 핫도그 1.50 가격 올리면 죽여버릴거야)

wrong honorific register. insults and death threats deffo go in 반말, which i guess the autotranslate caught for most of it but eh

핫도그값 올리면 죽어버릴거야

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

bob dobbs is dead posted:

wrong honorific register. insults and death threats deffo go in 반말, which i guess the autotranslate caught for most of it but eh

핫도그값 올리면 죽어버릴거야

What if he was saying it respectfully?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Kirkland hard seltzer is actually bad

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Soul Dentist posted:

So many wrong seltzer opinions

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Kirkland hard seltzer: lightly flavored, effervescent, delightful

All other seltzers: high fructose, cloying mouthfeel, unpleasant

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Soul Dentist posted:

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Kirkland seltzer is rebranded truly, but they dont want you to know this

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

The Chad Jihad posted:

Kirkland seltzer is rebranded truly, but they dont want you to know this

Falsely?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Kirkland hard seltzer is awful. Kirkland sparkling water is great.

Yall finally got to me and I picked up the Kimchi. Yes the one with two G's. Looking forward to having some tonight.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

So many wrong seltzer opinions

:sigh:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

StormDrain posted:

Kirkland hard seltzer is awful. Kirkland sparkling water is great.

Yall finally got to me and I picked up the Kimchi. Yes the one with two G's. Looking forward to having some tonight.

Congrats on your impending taste adventure, friend.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Some grapefruit varieties are the result of atomic gardening :science:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grapefruit#Ruby_Red

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
I'm gonna say it: Polar and Waterloo (and I'm in loving Austin so I expect to be hooded and dragged away any second now) are kinda trash.

They taste fine, really. Great flavors. But leave them open for like 5-10 minutes. Goes flat. Super flat. How do you not keep carbonation for 10 minutes? That pisses me off. Yeah, my fault for not shotgunning the can but drat. Sometimes I get distracted with work and forget I have a can open. Topo Chico? That poo poo lasts forever.

Okay. I'm done.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Maybe you got a bad batch, or maybe the Polar was really old or something. Never had a problem with Polar going flat in 10 minutes.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
Get some Topo Chico, take a sip then add some fruity infused vodka to it. Better than a croix, better than white claw.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Laird's applejack ran a thing at the beginning of covid where any bartender could post a video of them making a Laird's cocktail and get 250 bucks (with prizes for best, funniest, etc.). Mine was called the "Let Me Slip into Something More Comfortable" and the directions were to take a shot from the bottle of Laird's and chase it with the first sip of a can of LaCroix. Then fill the can with Laird's and (direct quote) "chug it like an animal". I did not win anything else.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

topenga posted:

I'm gonna say it: Polar and Waterloo (and I'm in loving Austin so I expect to be hooded and dragged away any second now) are kinda trash.

They taste fine, really. Great flavors. But leave them open for like 5-10 minutes. Goes flat. Super flat. How do you not keep carbonation for 10 minutes? That pisses me off. Yeah, my fault for not shotgunning the can but drat. Sometimes I get distracted with work and forget I have a can open. Topo Chico? That poo poo lasts forever.

Okay. I'm done.

I like the Kirkland seltzers, but they are by far the worst about holding carbonation out of any carbonated drink I've ever had.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What about lacrosse

That is what they are when you pronounce something wrong.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

While we’re at carbonated drink chat, coke and Pepsi prices are stupid these days (almost double what I was paying before). I tend to only drink the Zero varieties, does Costco have something cheaper that’s pretty good and sugar free? Hell I like orange soda too if they have one of those.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I have never bought soda at Costco, always too expensive compared to grocery stores.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

SirPablo posted:

I have never bought soda at Costco, always too expensive compared to grocery stores.

the mexicokes used to be a good value, but lol that's the opposite of diet/zero

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

soda sucks

except of course for Baja Blast but I mean everybody knows that

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Its pop

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Actually it’s tonic

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Kirkland vitarain drinks went from $10.49 to $12.99 in the past year. At least the dog is still $1.50.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

BigPaddy posted:

Kirkland vitarain drinks went from $10.49 to $12.99 in the past year. At least the dog is still $1.50.

Thanks Obama :argh:

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

it's coke

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pepsi

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

https://twitter.com/jomboymedia/status/1591536694536376320

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I managed to leave Costco with only buying toilet paper, paper towels, allergy meds, neutrogena night mask, and like two other small things. Personal minimum record :shobon:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Knot My President! posted:

I managed to leave Costco with only buying toilet paper, paper towels, allergy meds, neutrogena night mask, and like two other small things. Personal minimum record :shobon:

I sometimes go to Costco just for the $1.50 hotdog and soda. :smug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I sometimes go to Costco just for the $1.50 glizzy and soda. :smug:

Ftfy 😎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I sometimes ggo to Costco just for the $1.50 gglizzy and soda. :smug: