Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Bargearse posted:

My church no longer has the Aussie meat pie in the food court, I’m complaining to the high priest or something

Parramatta still did last time I was there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

Zero VGS posted:

Yeah they sell those honey stinger things at Home Depot at like $2 each lol. I'll stick with $6 for 40 of the real deal.

BTW instead of microwaving it, the box specifically suggests placing one on top of your coffee mug so the steam loosens it up, guess I'll try that for breakfast.

I actually designed and 3d printed a thing to help with that because my coffee mug is gigantic.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4747884

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Sam's club throwing down the gauntlet:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/business/sams-club-hot-dog-soda-combo-costco/index.html

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

I actually designed and 3d printed a thing to help with that because my coffee mug is gigantic.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4747884

:five:

I have an Ember mug and it seems to be exactly perfect diameter. That's amazing though, I didn't know this was such a vital tradition.

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Nov 15, 2022

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Raw onions are gross. Case dismissed.

The bigger disappointment is the lack of deli mustard anyway.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Jesus christ, why are there so many mods in here with stupid rear end opinions

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Weird, I don't see a star by your name

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fashionably Great posted:

Weird, I don't see a star by your name

Thats because raw onions are actually good, especially on a glizzy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

That's mods for ya!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Raw onions are good and fine on a glizzy but they're not required, and anyone who acts like that old man and his RAH UNYUNS deserves excommunication

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Raw onions only: :nono:
Raw onions and mustard: :hai:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Onions, mustard, ketchup, relish, hell even thin sliced tomatoes if you got em. The more toppings the better imho.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

25 pages later, No, Your Hot Dog Sucks!!!!

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

That box of stroopwaffels is ok for the price, I brought them to work to throw in the snack stack and people are eating them. I had one with my afternoon coffee the other day and it was pleasant enough.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

Have you tried explaining that better headphones can be had for less money than Beats because they are overpriced plastic junk?

Yes.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Infidel Castro posted:

Raw onions are gross. Case dismissed.

The bigger disappointment is the lack of deli mustard anyway.

:wrong:

Raw onions are cool and good, at least in regards to white onions, which is what Costco used in their dearly-departed dispensers.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
MODDDDD FIIIIIIGHHHHHTTT!!!!!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

CaptainSarcastic posted:

:wrong:

Raw onions are cool and good, at least in regards to white onions, which is what Costco used in their dearly-departed dispensers.

Meet me in the back by the toilet paper in 15 minutes if you want an rear end kicking!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Infidel Castro posted:

Meet me in the back by the toilet paper in 15 minutes if you want an rear end kicking!

I will bury you! In delicious raw onions.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
just take a bite out of an onion like it's an apple

Costco has plenty for you to practice on

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my good friend used to date the heiress to the premio sausage fortune

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

I bought a jar of the Jongga (the one with two g’s) like eight months ago and only opened it for the first time recently. I think it went flat? Was pretty tame overall. Still real nice to add to eggs or stirfry though.

Unfortunate that the Premier Protein has gone up, the convenience factor over powder is enough that I’ll get it anyway but my Scrooge rear end is sad at it. Are any of the flavors other than chocolate decent? That tastes mostly like a Yoohoo, which is fine. I’d also tried the strawberries and cream one and they’re so bad, like if industrial dairy waste got a fake strawberry infusion. I’m not a fan of coffee so I assume I’ll hate the au lait one too, but maybe vanilla/caramel are all right?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
all kimchi will last for over a year if kept submerged, but modern industrial kimchi will only actually taste good for like, 6-15 weeks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

These are the rules of kimchi, and we must respect them

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

vintage kimchi

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

vintage kimchi

"mugeunji"

use it for cooked dishes, the difference is less pronounced

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The gently caress

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

There's a reason it's 12 cents less, look how much smaller it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdY2Ru2GOm4

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Nov 16, 2022

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

pentyne posted:

They can make the chili with the old hot dogs.

Imagine the burps a Costco hot dog topped with chili made of Costco hot dogs would give you

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

binge crotching posted:

Parramatta still did last time I was there

Long way to go for a pie.

Got a glorious bountiful haul of toilet paper and a glizzy HOT DOG last time I took communion at the Ringwood store though.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

Imagine the burps a Costco hot dog topped with chili made of Costco hot dogs would give you

Last fall I made chili with smoked brisket, and you best believe I smothered a Costco dog with it.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Sam's club sucks poo poo, who cares about that place

I'm glad somebody linked the flannel lined clothes upthread, I'm gonna get on that poo poo ASAP

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

In case anyone wants to sleep in Costco, not just wear Costco

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Anyone else get a hot dog and drink with free refill when they first enter Costco and then do their shopping and then get a slice on the way out? Thinkin this might be The Way

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

Anyone else get a hot dog and drink with free refill when they first enter Costco and then do their shopping and then get a slice on the way out? Thinkin this might be The Way

Always get food on the way out or eat in the food court if I am hungry when I get in. Carts are filthy, don't want to be touching that if I am eating.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bagmonkey posted:

If I go to Costco specifically just to get a hot dog and drink and a slice of pep, I suppose technically that counts as both the beginning and end of the trip, so I'll go with 'yes'

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Huge, grandiose shower thought: Costco food court is the school lunch cafeteria for adults

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

Huge, grandiose shower thought: Costco food court is the school lunch cafeteria for adults

A soda and a dog is still cheaper than my subsidized high school lunch program. I graduated from high school 20 years ago (gently caress)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Whooping Crabs posted:

Always get food on the way out or eat in the food court if I am hungry when I get in. Carts are filthy, don't want to be touching that if I am eating.

I carry a thing of hand sani in my pocket specifically because of this

Where's nom epique? The Monster cases were on clearance for $25 at my local Church. Roughly $1/can for your dopamine drinks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Can I get a pack without Peachy Keen? aka Grandma's Potpourri Water (Chinatown get owned!!!)