Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I get down on that cilantro lime shrimp. Just as a snack or to bulk up some lazy weeknight pasta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Kirkland Signature puffy Starter jackets when

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Ror posted:

They’re should be a Costco members only jacket you can wear instead of flashing your card.

I had a Members Only jacket; I was the last member.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I buy big boxes of jackets for my member at Costco

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Friend at Costco that shrimp is only 14 dollars. Still a terrible waste though. Bet they didn't corral their cart either.

Few things upset me more than finding an open spot at Costco after circling forever to find a cart in the middle of the space.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tokelau All Star posted:

Few things upset me more than finding an open spot at Costco after circling forever to find a cart in the middle of the space.

Just call member services to get a cart boy dispatched immediately. Full karenism at Costco

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Awhile back I picked up a box of these haunted house gummies for $2.97

I finally got around to eating a few handfuls and they are delicious. Incredible perfect gummy texture. Good flavors. They even smell nice.

They also contain so much food coloring that I’ve been dropping disturbingly blue logs for the past couple days. Not sure if that’s a pro or a con for these things.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dick Fontaine posted:

I finally got around to eating a few handfuls and they are delicious. Incredible perfect gummy texture. Good flavors. They even smell nice.

They also contain so much food coloring that I’ve been dropping disturbingly blue logs for the past couple days. Not sure if that’s a pro or a con for these things.

Ok but what did you build with them??

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

MarcusSA posted:

Ok but what did you build with them??

A cabin, what else do you build with logs?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

El Jebus posted:

A cabin, what else do you build with logs?

A haunted cabin

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Dick Fontaine posted:

Woof man we got this too because lol lego gummies but you are out of your goddamned mind they tasted awful as hell. It was fun to build things with food (even though the building instructions are very not like lego at all) but even my teenage sisters-in-law did not like them at all and they love this sort of garbage on account of being teens.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
got water, 3 pack of organic milk for the kids & eggs, but they didn't have that sack of individually packaged 90 calorie protein isolate powders & it's gonna gently caress up my routine.

i can't do whey protein in water, need milk based things in milk but it adds too much calories. got used to the weird orange mango isolate and now they don't have it. :(

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Thin Glizzy is cool.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

i can't do whey protein in water, need milk based things in milk but it adds too much calories. got used to the weird orange mango isolate and now they don't have it. :(

almond milk bruv

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

almond milk bruv

Or oat tbh

I’ll do either of those if I don’t want to use water.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
The Silk unsweetened comes in 3-packs at Costco and its like 40 calories per cup. Goes in all my coffee and protein shakes.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Costco. Why can't there be a 24/7 chicken bake drive thru only chicken bakes. And hotdogs at 1 AM

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Leaving Kirkland: Night Four

Previous nights
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...d#post506258712
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...d#post506278775
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...d#post506298916

Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYj2hex99gY

The polish dog sat upon the bench overlooking the ocean as the sun began to set. It had survived the terrible civil war in its homeland, had crossed the treacherous sea as a stowaway to keep hope alive, was able to suffer the hazing and long nights at the factory when he barely spoke the language. All because she had been there.
The polish took a long look at the golden shine of the ocean. She would have enjoyed this view. How nice the waters seemed. The polish slowly stood up and took a step forward. Maybe a short dip into the sea might be nice. The sausage began walking towards the gently rolling waves. It did not stop.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Meatraft

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

*the one with five G(lizzy)s*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tom Hanks yelling WILSOOOOON but instead it's KIRKLAAAAND

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Leaving Kirkland: Night Four

Is this the finished product? Do you eat it by lifting one dog at a time?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i make a similar sandwich sometimes.

dogs cut lengthwise and grilled
melted cheddar
dijon
dill relish
sliced white

A+ weekend lunch food.

Toxic Mental posted:

Tom Hanks yelling WILSOOOOON but instead it's KIRKLAAAAND

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sandwich

Bro like 60% of those bites are just glizzy meat

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chinatown posted:

almond milk bruv

i already take poo poo for the protein powder. if i buy almond milk my wife will kick my rear end. need a secret basement fridge

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

kntfkr posted:

i already take poo poo for the protein powder. if i buy almond milk my wife will kick my rear end. need a secret basement fridge

What’s wrong with the powder?

I actually prefer almond milk in my cereal now too.

I haven’t bought regular milk in months and the last time we had any was because it was for a recipe. Most of the time I can sub in almond milk and it works just fine

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I can't tell you the last time I had real milk. Unsweetened vanilla flavor almond milk is about the only milk i'll drink now. I put a little in my protein powder, or whenever I have cereal, which is rarely, I use that instead of milk.

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'
Got some Hannah brand Kickin' Feta Dip, real good with crackers

Oh and can confirm the Kirkland Irish cream is excellent value

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Thinking of copping a chicken bake and splitting it with the wife

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Plant-based milk rules, we prefer either soy or oak strictly on it being available as: "soy/oak, water". No gums, no sweetner, nothing else. Not sure almond can carry a plant-based beverage on its own without a bit more stuff, plus almonds and water and all that.

Cow's milk is still king for cheese though, which is The Best Milk™

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Almond milk superiority

But we just ran out, gently caress

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Almond milk is a waste of water. Go oat

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I don't eat carbs or i'd try oat milk. That's the benefit of unsweetened almond milk, its almost no carbs. Especially in the amount I use, which is usually less than a serving.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Reupped on the Silk almond milk and chicken sausages today. Got a dog on the way in. 4 good burps this afternoon. :haibrow:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Tried the chicken wings today.

They taste exactly as you would expect. Came with a Franks and a BBQ sauce dipper. Good deal, I'm not the hugest chicken wing fan but they hit the spot. The fries were really good. Going to try the chicken strips next time.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 20, 2022

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they got a wing bucket :catstare:

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

gently caress I wish we had chicken and fries down here

incredible that the dog is still $1.50 with the exchange rate though, PBUC

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

Tried the chicken wings today.[/timg]

Truly blessed

Ror posted:

gently caress I wish we had chicken and fries down here

incredible that the dog is still $1.50 with the exchange rate though, PBUC

I wonder what the cheapest glizzy is in the world

large hands fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 20, 2022

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Went to Costco today. Got diapers, paper towel, pork tenderloin (at $2.89/lb it’s the best deal there) and a bunch of other poo poo. $279 total for today. Also got the ravioli lasagna for dinner - dunno if it’d call it a deal but it’s delicious, especially with some Rao’s sauce on top.

Got a slice but I miss the old options. Chili, chicken Caesar, and especially the brat are sorely missed. Hopefully better options come back soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

KakerMix posted:

Plant-based milk rules, we prefer either soy or oak strictly on it being available as: "soy/oak, water".

I had no idea you could milk an oak tree.

Also, as far as I know, aren't almonds like one of the most water heavy growing operations in the US and stealing tons of water from California citizens?

So, almonds alone are bad, but growing them using an incredible amount of water and then extracting that water from them seems like.... incredibly worse.

I do like almonds though. I eat them rarely. I drink FairLife or whatever it's called because I'm a lonely single man and it takes me a long time to go through it. poo poo lasts like 2 months.