Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I think if there was a contentious primary followed by a Desantis loss it would provide some of the funniest content in years. They would be fighting about Trump forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Mantis42 posted:

I think if there was a contentious primary followed by a Desantis loss it would provide some of the funniest content in years. They would be fighting about Trump forever.

I think the DeSantis win is the funnier situation. Because Trump will be at the side of the ring bitching about STOLEN ELECTION REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS the entire time, driving down turnout.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I mean a loss in the general election.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Freep: “There is no one more vicious than an angry ‘gay’”

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Consummate Professional posted:

Does law enforcement always say the middle name so the chance of accidentally naming someone not involved is lessened?

From secondhand media reports, it appears to be a common, but not universal, practice, for that exact reason.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Discendo Vox posted:

From secondhand media reports, it appears to be a common, but not universal, practice, for that exact reason.

Official records also don't necessarily point out their calling name, so they might also be known as Lee Aldrich.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The shooter's granddad was a Trumpist CA state rep until he got restricted and lost his primary to another republican

waydownLo
Oct 1, 2016

Scratch Monkey posted:

The shooter's granddad was a Trumpist CA state rep until he got restricted and lost his primary to another republican

Wonder what his freep handle was

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I want your impression of this entire thread to based solely off this exchange. If you're new to freep, central_va is a :pathetic: Trump sycophant.
Another Huge Miss: Ron DeSantis’ Silence on Latest DOJ Special Counsel of President Trump Speaks Volumes
Actually, before I do that let me just use this as a summation of the sentiment of freepers that are meekly on the sidelines of the right's civil war over which fash is the fashyist

quote:

To: Macho MAGA Man

Looks to me like he’s governing Florida. That’s what the Governor of Florida is supposed to do.

It also looks like people with bad intentions are trying to stir up trouble.

Once again:

If you’re trashing Trump, YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
If you’re trashing DeSantis, YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
If you’re trashing Youngkin, YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
Don’t be part of the problem.

2 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:02:59 PM by NorthMountain (... the right of the peopIe to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

On with the show.

quote:

Is this a good move by DeSantis?
1 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:00:03 PM by Macho MAGA Man
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Macho MAGA Man
Why can't Trump and DeSantis just be on the same team?

Trump can choose DeSantis as his running mate in 2024.

Then, VP DeSantis can run and win the Presidency in 2028.
6 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:03:32 PM by Jess Kitting

quote:

To: Jess Kitting

Desantis is a phony and and a fake.Everything he does is choreographed to the letter. wake up people. He is a fraud

11 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:07:46 PM by ground_fog ( My God this was from today!S)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ground_fog
"Desantis is a phony and and a fake.Everything he does is choreographed to the letter. wake up people. He is a fraud"

You're off your rocker.
18 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:11:32 PM by Joe Brower ("Might we not live in a nobler dream than this?" -- John Ruskin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Joe Brower; ground_fog

ground_fog is correct. Synthetic MAGA.

52 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:24:36 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: central_va
"ground_fog is correct. Synthetic MAGA."

No he's not, and neither are you. DeSantis has made Florida the freest state in the Union. If he's 'synthetic', what do you consider 'real'? Have you even ever met the man?
58 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:26:57 PM by Joe Brower ("Might we not live in a nobler dream than this?" -- John Ruskin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Joe Brower

He’s a phony. I can tell. He has all the wrong friends.

65 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:30:13 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

quote:

So does Trump.

No one ever noticed all these years. Just watch “Apprentice”, esp. Celebrity version, and you’ll get it.

70 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:32:11 PM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMV)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

quote:

To: the OlLine Rebel; Chgogal
chgogal posted:

Which POTUS was as successful as Trump? Look at what Trump accomplished:

Gas price per gallon was about $2.30;
Inflation about 1.4%, mortgage rates were half of what they are now;
Unemployment was low before Covid and before Blue Governors shut everything down and we were in the midst of a V-shape recovery until January 22, 2021;
Tax decrease; tax laws promoted small businesses as well as large;
US enjoyed energy independence - No Green Agenda, no war on energy, No Paris Treaty;
No war in Ukraine, no threat of nuclear war, NATO paid its way;
China was quiet and we were winning the trade war;
US companies were bringing home the jobs due to well executed tax treatments;
Peace in the Middle East aka Abraham Accords; US Embassy moved to Jerusalem; and Iran was isolated.
Got three non-left “I don't know what a woman is” Supreme Court Justices on the bench allowing Roe vs Wade to be overturned.

Who the heck can accomplish the above in four years while being impeached twice and investigated by Obama's Weaponized Agencies?
76 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:33:54 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 70 | View Replies]

quote:

First off, Trump did some great stuff. But there are also many things you credit to him that really has nothing to do with him.

BTW, don’t forget, many of us DID get majorly screwed by Trump trying to put the screws to liberal states for taxes. Yup, we pay alot more. I appreciate his long-term plans, but as of now it’s still screwing us.

The other problem is Trump worked alot via Executive Order, which really should be for serious emergencies, if allowed at all. So, those things get scrapped as soon as Bye-Den gets in and does HIS EOs.

Don’t give him too much credit for “accomplishing” something during the 2nd impeachment. That was a last-minute scramble when Trump was a definite lame-duck anyway. Nothing was going to happen in those last weeks. So basically, 1 impeachment.

Best things about Trump’s accomplishments: trying to get “the wall” engaged, putting the embassy in Jerusalem, and getting to put in 3 SC picks. He was lucky - and we were - that he got to choose 3. That doesn’t happen much in 4 years!

89 posted on 11/19/2022, 8:40:26 PM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMV)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies]
Also for the record: the second time Trump was impeached was for fomenting insurrection. "definite lame-duck", after it failed, indeed.

Also also

quote:

trying [and failing] to get “the wall” engaged

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

The mercurial conservative mind is dominated by a short term memory that only sees the most immediate of its surroundings.

Trump's stick is at an all-time low, but I've skeptical of it sticking. I think most people don't fully grasp how much DeSantis is a charisma void, coming off more petulant than Ted Cruz with a somehow worse speaking voice.

I also think the legal world crashing down on Trump will stoke the conservative persecution complex.

Truth be told, I'd rather have another Trump term than DeSantis. Trump is loving awful, but DeSantis is scary.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Wouldn't most of central_va's list of things trump did also be applicable to Bill Clinton? Just saying

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Captain Log posted:

Truth be told, I'd rather have another Trump term than DeSantis. Trump is loving awful, but DeSantis is scary.

DeSantis does have dumb moments here and there but yeah, rather than being a completely obnoxious evil he’s more of the Reagan type:

Anyways, looking forward to the annual “My libtard family doesn’t invite me to Thanksgiving” posts!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Please post lonely bitter Thanksgiving chud posts please :tipshat:

I'm gonna see if the estranged parents thread is still around and check there too

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm gonna see if the estranged parents thread is still around and check there too

I can tell I’m not that good a person because I actively look forward to reading those fuckers be sad. Walking away from my family for five minutes, having a smoke and drinking their tears via phone posting has been a part of every holiday for years now.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Xiahou Dun posted:

I can tell I’m not that good a person because I actively look forward to reading those fuckers be sad. Walking away from my family for five minutes, having a smoke and drinking their tears via phone posting has been a part of every holiday for years now.

Nobody needs to be that good of a person.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Acquilae posted:

DeSantis does have dumb moments here and there but yeah, rather than being a completely obnoxious evil he’s more of the Reagan type:

Anyways, looking forward to the annual “My libtard family doesn’t invite me to Thanksgiving” posts!

ehhhhhhh, no. regan could actually fake/brain damage his way into sounding like a good person and poo poo. desantis is a weird very obvious bully who picks on very obvious weak targets and has to have all his public appearence perfectly choriographed so he doesnt look like a virgin with biden or a petty moron to crist in debates, trump and biden would eat him alive and desantis would run on hard right openly cruel social poo poo which isnt popular.

Elephant Ambush posted:

mine was chill but one of my uncles ranted about conpiracy poo poo on facebook.

https://libertywatchdog.weebly.com/
apperently he really likes this site.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
The strange kanye west connections that led fuentes to be at a dinner with Trump

quote:

To: backpacker_c
While the elections are stolen. A new war seems to be breaking out everyday. The ongoing wars get dramatically worse, economy still shot to hell, etc., etc., etc. What the heck do I care about any of this crap? This is David Duke, Charlottesville, 3.0. OK, now we know the narrative for at least a few weeks. So drop it. Who cares? The same outraged people repeating the same outrageous lies. Enough already.

6 posted on 11/29/2022, 8:34:27 AM by hardspunned (Former DC GOP globalist stooge)

quote:

Can anyone find any audio or video of Fuentes saying anything anti Jew or white supremacists? I can’t.

7 posted on 11/29/2022, 8:42:22 AM by Wilderness Conservative (Nature is the ultimate conservative)

quote:

To: sushiman
” white supremacist Milo Yiannopoulos “

“The guy who referred to blacks as the master race ? He did you know .”

Milo is a homosexual with a black boyfriend. That does not scream white supremacist to me.

11 posted on 11/29/2022, 8:55:46 AM by suthener ( )

quote:

To: Levy78
"Only in American can a negro, Mexican and a queer be involved in a white supremacist plot."
That is the best post!!! ROTFLMCFASHWUAO!!!!!!!!

13 posted on 11/29/2022, 9:05:06 AM by Tell It Right (1st Thessalonians 5:21 -- Put everything to the test, hold fast to that which is true.)

quote:

It looks like grifters (Jones, Milo, Fuentes) preying on a mentally ill man (Kanye) to me. Disgusting.

And, in turn, taking advantage of one of Trump’s weaknesses (failure to hire competent staff to carefully vet guests, etc., and then listen to them and heed their warnings).

14 posted on 11/29/2022, 9:06:09 AM by CatHerd (Whoever said "All's fair in love and war" probably never participated in either.)

quote:

Fuentes and his group use to be referred to as right wing extremist, and as white nationalist. I'm not sure when the white supremacist label got added, but it seems co-ordinated, as no media sources seem to question it.
When people say fuentes is a white supremacist, I ask them, "Well, explain why he hangs around with kanye, then?" and people go into brain freezes....

Likewise, the white supremacist label seems to be a new one being used against milo.

I don't believe I've seen any evidence that the white supremacist label applies, so it's likely that it's just another phrase being used to cancel culture these people....

21 posted on 11/29/2022, 9:22:28 AM by backpacker_c ( )

quote:

Isn’t Milo also half Jewish?

22 posted on 11/29/2022, 9:22:34 AM by RushIsMyTeddyBear
The value of being a non straight white male and going alt-right remains huge.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

Fuentes and his group use to be referred to as right wing extremist, and as white nationalist. I'm not sure when the white supremacist label got added, but it seems co-ordinated, as no media sources seem to question it.
When people say fuentes is a white supremacist, I ask them, "Well, explain why he hangs around with kanye, then?" and people go into brain freezes.

Fuentes talks constantly about how Jews are controlling the world and using non-whites to destroy white power and how his movement is explicitly trying to maintain white hegemony, particularly in the USA. AKA white supremacy. For all their talk about "doing their own research" these dummies are lazy as gently caress

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?

quote:

"Only in American can a negro, Mexican and a queer be involved in a white supremacist plot."
That is the best post!!! ROTFLMCFASHWUAO!!!!!!!!

13 posted on 11/29/2022, 9:05:06 AM by Tell It Right (1st Thessalonians 5:21 -- Put everything to the test, hold fast to that which is true.)

quote:

ROTFLMCFASHWUAO!!!!!!!!

What?

ROTFL McFash! White Ubermensch Are Oppressed!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I assume Ye is the “negro” but who is the Mexican and who is the queer?

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Scratch Monkey posted:

I assume Ye is the “negro” but who is the Mexican and who is the queer?

Fuentes and Milo?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
You knew this was coming. TL;DR: Openly praising Hitler is a step too far for freerepublic.com's worst posters.
Kanye West on Alex Jones: I see good things about Hitler
Somehow Trump just keeps falling in with the wrong people :qq:

quote:

To: janetjanet998

Trump should have cut this lunatic off months ago. He’s wasted Trump’s time and mental energy for months whining to him on the phone and now Kanye has deliberately linked Trump to a neo-Nazi.

Time to put crazy Kanye to the curb where he belongs.

2 posted on 12/01/2022 10:23:14 AM PST by GulliverSwift
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: GulliverSwift

This “link” was all Milo, the narcissist, lunatic grifter who thinks he’s so damned intelligent. And now he’s getting another round of fame for his devout catholic faith. Nothing catholic about what he’s doing to Ye or Trump. He’s a toxic person, and Ye would do well to stay away from him....he’s got enough trouble himself.

So much for his presidential run. This should take care of it.

36 posted on 12/01/2022 10:49:02 AM PST by JudyinCanada
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

Yeah Trump massively screwed up. Right when Kanye posted that Twitter comment about killing Jews on Oct. 11th he should have said BYE to this nut.

68 posted on 12/01/2022 12:06:50 PM PST by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free, the USA will never have equal justice under the law)

quote:

Trump should have cut this lunatic off months ago. He’s wasted Trump’s time and mental energy for months whining to him on the phone and now Kanye has deliberately linked Trump to a neo-Nazi.

Trump likes to play all edges of political spectrum and have as wide a coalition as possible but this time it burned him. This exhibit A for why courting the fruit and nut vote will always end in tears for MAGA. Sooner or later these nutjobs always snap and cover us in their you know what.

104 posted on 12/01/2022 3:59:25 PM PST by lodi90

quote:

Well Kanye, you might like Hitler, but he certainly wouldn’t like you. See his treatment of Jesse Owens at the Olympics. He also would have hated your music, banned it, and had you executed for it. He hated jazz, one can only imagine what he’d make of Kanye’s stuff.

7 posted on 12/01/2022 10:25:56 AM PST by quikstrike98 ( )

quote:

To: quikstrike98

> Well Kanye, you might like Hitler, but he certainly wouldn’t like you. <

I once read an article about a black student from Africa who was trapped in Germany (Hamburg, I believe) when WW II started. This guy saw Jews being beaten and rounded up. But the Nazis left him alone, and he survived the war.

Weird, and quite unexpected.

20 posted on 12/01/2022 10:31:47 AM PST by Leaning Right (The steal is real.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Leaning Right

I saw an interview with a black pilot captured by the Luftwaffe, and he said he was treated better by his Luftwaffe captors than by most white American officers. On a personal level, blacks may have received good treatment from their German opponents, but on a policy level, the Nazis considered blacks to be inferior, and black music was banned under the regime, though it was very popular among Germans as a whole.

23 posted on 12/01/2022 10:33:47 AM PST by quikstrike98 ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: quikstrike98

“Well Kanye, you might like Hitler”

For the record I consider Hitler to be evil, but in the early 1930s prominent Americans thought positively of Hitler and negatively of Jews. An example of the latter is that they did not want fleeing German Jews to be allowed to come to America.

66 posted on 12/01/2022 12:04:08 PM PST by cymbeline
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

:byodame: All conservatives are being SETUP to look like raving lunatics who believe in racial and gender hierarcies!!!!

quote:

This guy is poison! Any conservative or independent person should stay away from this POS poison pill! He’s setting up all conservatives, moderates and independent folk because this rear end IS desperate to get back in the good will of the woke companies that dropped him like a hot potato! I hope you all see what he’s doing here. He’s trying to destroy any anti-woke groups that do not agree with the companies agendas that dropped him . He must be losing oodles and oodles of millions. The guy looks pretty desperate to me for him to be spewing such crap! He really is trying super hard and it is so obvious that he wants to get back to the good graces of the left-wing communist woke POS bastards!

16 posted on 12/1/2022, 6:31:04 PM by RoseofTexas

quote:

To: RoseofTexas
He’s setting up all conservatives, moderates and independent folk because this rear end IS desperate to get back in the good will of the woke companies that dropped him like a hot potato! I hope you all see what he’s doing here.

No, I don't see that.

How will praising Hitler get Kanye "back in the good will of the woke companies"?

Do you really think Adidas will resign Kanye because he praised Hitler? Or that his Jewish agents at CAA will resign him because he praised Hitler?
109 posted on 12/01/2022 4:33:16 PM PST by Angelino97
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

Well, Hitler blew his own brains out. So he’s got that going for him on the “personal charm” front.

Nice shootin’, Tex?
18 posted on 12/01/2022 10:31:19 AM PST by Caipirabob (Communists...Socialists...Fascists & AntiFa...Democrats...Traitors... Who can tell the difference?)

quote:

To: Caipirabob
Well, Hitler blew his own brains out.

Nah, the monster lived to a ripe old age in Argentina.
29 posted on 12/01/2022 10:42:08 AM PST by Sirius Lee (They intend to murder us. Prep if you want to live and live like you are prepping for eternal life)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Caipirabob
Well, Hitler blew his own brains out.

A whole lot of American soldiers wanted to do that.

But only Adolf Hitler managed the feat.

Hurrah for the master race.

Or something.
84 posted on 12/01/2022 1:07:24 PM PST by NorthMountain (... the right of the peopIe to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: NorthMountain
"A whole lot of American soldiers wanted to do that...But only Adolf Hitler managed the feat.

Most days my cc weapon of choice is a PPK. Some folks tell me it's underpowered, inadequate, etc.

I tell them that a single round from a PPK was all that was needed to end the war in Europe.
108 posted on 12/01/2022 4:29:44 PM PST by Joe 6-pack
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 84 | View Replies ]

quote:

I do see his point, whatever else you might think about hitler he did kill hitler.

I do wish celebrities would stop trying to one up each other with epically stupid statements. Anyone who says “hitler had his good points” or anything even remotely similar needs to stop talking. Beyond the literal atrocities he ruined just about everything from art to architecture by associating fascism so closely... nevermind the fact that uniform design has been thoroughly ruined because he took all the cool stuff.

Seriously though, it was hitler who gave us the drat hippies. An entire generation was repulsed (and rightly so) by the nightmare of authority abused and power run amok, the catastrophe was the greatest generation was destroyed by the horrors of war and lost their ability to exercise proper authority. Hence dirty hippies, the very people who gave us zoomers (hereafter referred to as zippies). Everything gen-z hates about boomers is magnified in themselves 10x over. I write that as a gen-x’er of course so I may be biased.

27 posted on 12/01/2022 10:39:37 AM PST by Legatus (May the zot be with you)

quote:

Just a reminder that this was the guy Trump welcomed into his home recently. But all you Trump cultists are just baffled as to why some people think Trump is a bad guy.

34 posted on 12/01/2022 10:46:24 AM PST by thefactor

quote:

To: thefactor

WTF? GO away you fool.

37 posted on 12/01/2022 10:50:47 AM PST by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

No replies to this one :lol:

quote:

Unless the right turns out and denounces its crypto-Nazi elements, it is going to lose the Gramscian cultural revolution, period. If the right argues that there are no crypto-Nazi elements in its midst, then the liberal trend begun in the 1960’s is going to become the shape of the world. The “kill ‘em all, let God sort it out” faction will destroy conservatism. We need to do some house cleaning, learn to hate Nazis with the intensity that the left hates Nazis, or we gonna lose it all in the digital age of instant global cross talk. It’s that ding dong simple.

47 posted on 12/1/2022, 7:13:46 PM by Yollopoliuhqui

quote:

Well, hitler was a tea totaller, a vegetarian, and he liked dogs.

24 posted on 12/1/2022, 6:34:04 PM by cuban leaf (My prediction: Harris is Spiro Agnew. We'll soon see who becomes Gerald Ford, and our next prez.)

quote:

To: cuban leaf

My late uncle liberated one of these concentration camps when he was in 3rd Army. Back in the 1980’s he talked a little about it and to paraphrase him he said: those leftist and kkk idiots will tell you the Holocaust didn’t happen like it’s been reported. They are lying, I saw it and the mass murders they committed. West is one of those leftist idiots.

My uncle had respect for the Wehrmacht but as for the SS he said and I quote, “with the SS, you just shoot the sons of bitches!”

57 posted on 12/1/2022, 7:30:55 PM by sarge83
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

You know the mask he is wearing?

Get this...

According to TMZ it’s sold by Balenciaga. Seriously.

87 posted on 12/1/2022, 9:12:53 PM by servo1969

The mental gymnastics here are certainly something.

quote:

To: Delta 21
He just had dinner with two people who openly despise the Jewish people.

I listened to a little of this today, and while I believe Ye and Fuentes are primarily “shock jocks” they did a pretty good job explaining that it’s not ALL Jewish people they have a problem with. It’s a subset, starting with people like Soros and others who are specifically opposed to Christianity.

Don’t take that as my endorsement of anything else they said, or do, or have done, but I do agree that someone should not be labeled antisemetic for disliking specific Jews like Soros, which is often what happens. Not all Jews are bad, not all are good, but the point is it’s not correct to lump them all together. They are very diverse in their views and beliefs within that religion, and not very single one of them should epbe a protected class, just as not all Christians should be a protected class, either.
94 posted on 12/1/2022, 9:54:05 PM by Golden Eagle ( What's in YOUR injection? )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mbrfl

I am not admiring Hitler, I don’t know anything about him except for the evil stuff that is casually reported.

If someone suggests that he had some admirable qualities, so be it. He probably does in the holistic sense but I am not interested in doing that research.

My point is that the outrage directed against Ye for his comments is over wrought. For many, their “outrage” is not based on first principles. Many of those most-loudly expressing outrage at Ye for speaking disagreeable words about a historical figure are themselves directly promoting or committing acts of evil.

Let me say that again, many of those loudly condemning Ye for something he said are actively supporting evil acts that are actually happening now. (E.g., abortion, gender mutilation programs, cultural destruction, grooming, or the like.)

Not to mention that for many their outrage is selective because there are plenty of historical figures held in high regard that have done terrible things. One can usually discuss their admirable qualities separate from their bad acts w/o being widely condemned.

But what do I know? From what I hear from many of the people condemning Ye: I am Nazi for supporting Trump; a murderer for supporting the 2nd Amendment; a monster for enjoying meat; a double-Nazi for being pro-life; and so on.

99 posted on 12/1/2022, 11:42:06 PM by 13foxtrot
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies]

This exchange is funny in that thefactor should absolutely deactivate their freep account but won't and will get harassed by Trump cultists until they get banned.

quote:

You might be better suited at some other site. This one doesn’t call Trump supporters, “cultists”

63 posted on 12/1/2022, 7:58:23 PM by CAluvdubya (<---Need to change my name to CAluvNV since I now live in NV. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CAluvdubya
Thankfully, your opinion about which sites I should or should not frequent means nothing to me.

I'm called a Never-Trumper and told I have TDS simply because I do not believe Trump can win. But you're probably fine with other FReepers saying that to me. You just don't want people allowed on this site who disagree with you.
79 posted on 12/1/2022, 8:56:29 PM by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

quote:

You just don't want people allowed on this site who disagree with you.

No clown, it's because you don't agree with US. We don't care to hear about your TDS every single time you post. No one would. It's stale. It's retarded. It's CNNish.
121 posted on 12/2/2022, 10:11:11 AM by BlackbirdSST (Trump WON!!! He will win 2024!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BlackbirdSST
Again, your opinion of my posts means nothing to me.

Trump cannot win a general election. It's just too bad it'll take six more years of commies in the white house to convince you of that. Enjoy it!
122 posted on 12/02/2022 4:46:59 AM PST by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 121 | View Replies ]

quote:

Again, your opinion of my posts means nothing to me.

You've been around this place long enough to know how this works. When someone like you trolls, you can get away with for a spell. Sooner or later you'll say something stupid enough, just like TexasGator, then zap...you ride the lightening. Valhalla awaits!
123 posted on 12/02/2022 5:06:18 AM PST by BlackbirdSST (Trump WON!!! He will win 2024!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 122 | View Replies ]

quote:

If users get kicked out of here for expressing opinions it will signal that FR has become exactly what it despises most. And if that happens, I’ll be glad to be gone.

124 posted on 12/02/2022 5:19:07 AM PST by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies ]

quote:

And if that happens, I’ll be glad to be gone.

The constant expression of TDS from a few of you gets old and tedious. When you first offered your declaration of TDS, you were not sent packing. So no one banned you for your opinion, did they? Do you honestly believe we will sit here and listen to that troll crap for the next two years? really? Why not just issue your opus and be gone?
125 posted on 12/02/2022 5:41:15 AM PST by BlackbirdSST (Trump WON!!! He will win 2024!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 124 | View Replies ]

quote:

Are you saying that this forum is now only for pro-trumpers and those of us who used to support him but now do not are no longer welcome?

I support the Constitution, not a single man. Your assertion that FR is only for those who support trump is wild, IMHO. And it shows how cult-like you've become.
127 posted on 12/02/2022 6:07:21 AM PST by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 125 | View Replies ]

quote:

Are you saying that this forum is now only for pro-trumpers and those of us who used to support him but now do not are no longer welcome? I support the Constitution, not a single man. Your assertion that FR is only for those who support trump is wild, IMHO. And it shows how cult-like you've become.

drat son. It isn't that you have TDS, frankly no one GAF. It's your constant virtue signalling that you have TDS that gets tiresome. As it stands right here today, Trump is the presumptive nominee. He IS the only name on the ticket. None of your fantasy characters have even stepped up to the plate. You can take your 'cult' BS and shove it.
130 posted on 12/02/2022 6:45:52 AM PST by BlackbirdSST (Trump WON!!! He will win 2024!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies ]

quote:

“No one GAF” but you keep replying. Your assertion that I’m “virtue signaling” shows you don’t know what that term means. Anyone who badmouths Trump around here is ostracized. I get plenty of private messages supporting my anti-Trump posts, but many others don’t feel they can express their feelings without reprisal. It seems they are correct.

131 posted on 12/02/2022 6:55:25 AM PST by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 130 | View Replies ]

quote:

I get plenty of private messages supporting my anti-Trump posts, but many others don’t feel they can express their feelings without reprisal. It seems they are correct.

You don't even have the good sense to follow their lead. "I'm anti-Trump, look at me!" Virtue signalling to a 'T'. I'm done with you for the day. I'll catch you on your next virtuous anti-Trump screed.
132 posted on 12/02/2022 7:11:03 AM PST by BlackbirdSST (Trump WON!!! He will win 2024!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 131 | View Replies ]

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Freep: For the record, I consider Hitler evil

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Sure Kanye and Fuentes say that Jews control the world and that the holocaust didn't happen, but they're just joshin', you know? Havin' a little fun! Just jokin' around!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I really want to see the conclusion of the guy just being the perfect example to illustrate why their philosophy on bans is toxic.

Not cause I think it'll be a surprise, of course, but just cause that's always fun.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I saw someone post "Yedolf" somewhere and I thought that was funny

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

To: mbrfl

I am not admiring Hitler, I don’t know anything about him except for the evil stuff that is casually reported.

If someone suggests that he had some admirable qualities, so be it. He probably does in the holistic sense but I am not interested in doing that research.

My point is that the outrage directed against Ye for his comments is over wrought. For many, their “outrage” is not based on first principles. Many of those most-loudly expressing outrage at Ye for speaking disagreeable words about a historical figure are themselves directly promoting or committing acts of evil.

Let me say that again, many of those loudly condemning Ye for something he said are actively supporting evil acts that are actually happening now. (E.g., abortion, gender mutilation programs, cultural destruction, grooming, or the like.)

Not to mention that for many their outrage is selective because there are plenty of historical figures held in high regard that have done terrible things. One can usually discuss their admirable qualities separate from their bad acts w/o being widely condemned.

But what do I know? From what I hear from many of the people condemning Ye: I am Nazi for supporting Trump; a murderer for supporting the 2nd Amendment; a monster for enjoying meat; a double-Nazi for being pro-life; and so on.

99 posted on 12/1/2022, 11:42:06 PM by 13foxtrot
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies]
"Maybe Hitler was bad, maybe he was good, who's to say?" Huh, wonder why this person keeps getting called a Nazi. :iiam:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I love the insane brain gymnastics it takes to go "The left loves Hitler because Nazis were leftists so Kanye is trying to get back on the good side of woke companies by praising Hitler!"

I also love "I think it's unfair that just because we believe Soros is a puppetmaster secretly controlling politicians through his vast wealth that we're considered antisemitic!"

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Secession movements gain traction in US amid deepening political rifts: 'A long-standing problem'

quote:

To: Roman_War_Criminal

Could secession happen?

I have to refresh memory about states leaving the union at the time of the Civil War. But if I recall correctly, South Carolina was the first to secede, and then other states joined in.

If one state were to secede, would others join; would the floodgates open up?

History tells us that President Lincoln used military force to keep states in the union. Would military force be used today, if states wanted to secede? I wonder about that aspect of things.

8 posted on 12/03/2022 10:47:46 AM PST by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego; All

Military force to include ‘foreign volunteers’ (Lincoln made extensive use of that one also), UN Volunteer foreign militaries units (Bengla Desh, Pakistan, China, Cuba we pay as well as the ‘new’ National Volunteers recruited from Black Thugs Matter, Antifa and street gangs from BLUE City, you know the Baltimore Blues, the Chicago Black Panthers. Also lots of drone and air strikes., and DHS ‘National Police Corps’

12 posted on 12/03/2022 10:55:26 AM PST by robowombat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: robowombat
Military force to include ‘foreign volunteers’ (Lincoln made extensive use of that one also), UN Volunteer foreign militaries units (Bengla Desh, Pakistan, China, Cuba we pay as well as the ‘new’ National Volunteers recruited from Black Thugs Matter, Antifa and street gangs from BLUE City, you know the Baltimore Blues, the Chicago Black Panthers. Also lots of drone and air strikes., and DHS ‘National Police Corps’

Absolutely correct. Another thought - when the DHS/BLM Azov-Brigades show up on the scene, do Texans or others accept help from a foreign power?

Because I imagine that's how God is going to arrange the USA's chastisement -- payback for decades of arranging corrupt, grifting, MIC "color-revolution" around the globe - by visiting the exact same thing upon us.
24 posted on 12/03/2022 11:05:34 AM PST by PGR88
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

Well, nobody is going to be allowed to secede without a fight, and if we are going to have to fight either way, why not fight to take the whole enchilada?

3 posted on 12/3/2022, 6:44:21 PM by Boogieman

quote:

To: Boogieman

Back during the War between the states, The Tyrant took all the states armies. I don’t think the resistance is in EVERY states. Is it? The Oath is took, has no expiration date, I am IRR until 65 y/o, If they call me up, their losing.

40 posted on 12/3/2022, 7:21:36 PM by ProfessorLee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

335 million hugely diverse people cannot be peacefully governed as one nation.

Job One...

How do we divide the former “United” states without violence and without economic destruction?

9 posted on 12/3/2022, 6:47:50 PM by zeestephen (43,000)

quote:

Can anyone imagine Abbott and DeSantis joining together in a red state secessionist movement to Make Part Of America Great Again?

I can’t either.

5 posted on 12/03/2022 10:46:42 AM PST by chajin ("There is no other name under heaven given among people by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12)

quote:

To: chajin

Definitely not Abbot. The way it stands l see secession as the only way to save the red states.

39 posted on 12/03/2022 11:18:23 AM PST by gibsonguy ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ridesthemiles

Secession now.....secession forever!

13 posted on 12/3/2022, 6:56:23 PM by MachIV
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

I don’t that the US has ever fought an all-out internal guerrilla war

20 posted on 12/3/2022, 7:02:44 PM by kaktuskid
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ridesthemiles

They keep talking about Texas, Texas, Texas....the largest and longest secessionist movement is actually in Hawaii- but they won’t talk about that because it may embarrass ayatollah obama and the rats.

22 posted on 12/3/2022, 7:04:07 PM by God luvs America (63.5 million pay no income tax and vote for DemoKrats...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

:ironicat:

quote:

The nation created by the Founders and which I grew up in is dead and gone.

The US is now continually transforming into a Satanic dystopia where normal people are persecuted and robbed.

38 posted on 12/3/2022, 7:15:24 PM by Trumpisourlastchance

quote:

To: Thilly Thailor

Check my post 12. The feds own DC and the ability to pour out wealth to the UN and foreign and domestic mercenaries. No other nation would support secession in another country. Canada would send its entire military to fight against it here . The only defence would be the kind mounted in Iraq. Bombings, assassinations, ambushes and arson attacks non stop would make the price high for most mercenaries except Arabs and China.

41 posted on 12/3/2022, 7:22:06 PM by robowombat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Swirl

“A military coup the more likely scenario if things were to get really bad.”

If it was a coup led by the military I was in, good results.
If it was a coup led by the woke joke military currently in existence, well, we may as well just kiss our Obamaholes goodbye.

52 posted on 12/3/2022, 7:49:40 PM by Da Coyote
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

Rather than secede, how about we throw the blue states OUT of the Union?

Cancel California!

Nope to New York!

Move out, Massachusetts!

Wipe Washington!

58 posted on 12/3/2022, 8:01:09 PM by Alas Babylon! (Gov't declaring misinformation is tyranny: “Who determines what false information is?” )

Jesus III
May 23, 2007

kik2dagroin posted:

Secession movements gain traction in US amid deepening political rifts: 'A long-standing problem'

It's amazing they think Texas and Florida would secede. Texas, at least, isn't THAT red and a good chunk of the right is suburban dads who don't care that much. Florida's right wing includes lots and lots of old people. Good luck with that.

:ironicat:

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

One Of Those Posts posted:

Back during the War between the states, The Tyrant took all the states armies. I don’t think the resistance is in EVERY states. Is it? The Oath is took, has no expiration date, I am IRR until 65 y/o, If they call me up, their losing.

Yeah you just keep telling yourself that you'll turn the tide of a war yourself, buddy.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Isn't like, every red state besides Texas super reliant on federal funding mostly sent from blue state taxation at the end of the day? Do people not know the economic issues that would come up for their states without federal assistance?

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

KittyEmpress posted:

Isn't like, every red state besides Texas super reliant on federal funding mostly sent from blue state taxation at the end of the day? Do people not know the economic issues that would come up for their states without federal assistance?

No because they are all hardworking rugged individualists and if they left it is actually the limp wristed, latte sipping metrosexual liberals who would suffer and lose money and starve.

(But really no, they do not know that and if you tell them that they will call you a liar.)

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

“kiss our Obamaholes goodbye”

That’s a new one to me.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.

KittyEmpress posted:

Military bases in particular drive a lot of local economies. Those areas would be economically hosed without the bases, plus regular hosed if they had to fight against those bases, which they would need to do in order to secede successfully. And Freeper Joe and his grandpappy’s shootin’ irons aren’t going to change the equation.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mechanical Ape posted:

Military bases in particular drive a lot of local economies. Those areas would be economically hosed without the bases, plus regular hosed if they had to fight against those bases, which they would need to do in order to secede successfully. And Freeper Joe and his grandpappy’s shootin’ irons aren’t going to change the equation.

Similarly a talking point that comes up alot in these New Civil War scenarios is how farmers in rural America will "starve out" everyone else. Maybe that could have been true 200 years ago when most farmers worked for subsistence and sold their surplus in the county market but nowadays every wheat farm in Kansas is just as globalized as a Taiwanese computer chip factory, thus they're just as likely to starve in a moment of mass disruption

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How many of these old fucks are on daily medication? What happens if the supply chain does a little hiccup and they miss a week?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

I AM GRANDO posted:

How many of these old fucks are on daily medication? What happens if the supply chain does a little hiccup and they miss a week?
Yeah I'd love to see how the Independent Freepublic Of Flyovertopia gets by with its supplies of insulin, beta blockers, and statin drugs embargoed at the border.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Similarly a talking point that comes up alot in these New Civil War scenarios is how farmers in rural America will "starve out" everyone else. Maybe that could have been true 200 years ago when most farmers worked for subsistence and sold their surplus in the county market but nowadays every wheat farm in Kansas is just as globalized as a Taiwanese computer chip factory, thus they're just as likely to starve in a moment of mass disruption

Isn't Blue State California by far the biggest producer of food anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump Suggests ‘Termination’ of U.S. Constitution Allowable over 2020 Twitter Scandal

Trump is having an extremely normal one tonight.

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

So as someone who’s sworn multiple times to support and defend the Constitution with my life, that’s slightly problematic.

3 posted on 12/03/2022 5:02:09 PM PST by quikstrike98 ( )

quote:

Lately every time he opens his mouth he makes a bigger fool of himself

9 posted on 12/03/2022 5:06:23 PM PST by wny

quote:

I’m glad to see the number of week-kneed Nancy girls here
who wouldn’t infringe on the free speech rights of Democrats
who were proven to be subverting our constitutional
elections.

Liquidating their corporate property could be justified as
well.

20 posted on 12/03/2022 5:09:42 PM PST by DoughtyOne (I pledge allegiance to the flag of the U S of A, and to the {Const'l} REPUBLIC for which it stands.)

quote:

To: wny

It makes it hard to support him when he says stupid stuff like this.

If bammy or biden had said this we'd be reading to go.

32 posted on 12/03/2022 5:14:12 PM PST by ealgeone
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

no u

quote:

Anyone who doesn’t think the Democrats aren’t trying to terminate the constitution and replace it with progressive socialism is a fool. I’ll take Trump’s alternative any day.

36 posted on 12/03/2022 5:16:27 PM PST by bigbob (z)

quote:

To: ETCM
At this point, Desantis can just sit back and watch Trump push voters to him.

Ron DeMitchsChoice?

Salivate when you hear the bell ring in 2024.
45 posted on 12/03/2022 5:19:51 PM PST by kiryandil (put yer vote in the box, chump. HARHARHARHAR)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

:thunk:

quote:

Termination of the Constitution’s rules? That actually does sound fascist. I am adamantly opposed to this suggestion.

48 posted on 12/03/2022 5:23:16 PM PST by Golden Eagle ( What's in YOUR injection? )

quote:

To: wny

“Lately every time he opens his mouth he makes a bigger fool of himself”

That “fool” is the only thing standing between you and a communist America.

If a former outsider who was elected as POTUS proving by actions he does what he says and is serious about saving the Republic is a “fool”.

What does that make you who disparages such a man?

49 posted on 12/03/2022 5:23:42 PM PST by WeaslesRippedMyFlesh
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rrrod

Even Teddy Roosevelt couldn’t win as a Third Party Candidate. Isn’t that how we ended up with the destructive racist Democrat Woodrow Wilson?

92 posted on 12/03/2022 5:42:30 PM PST by jocon307 (Democrats delenda est.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

To: jocon307

He outlawed booze and let women vote.
What an *******.

113 posted on 12/03/2022 5:53:22 PM PST by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 92 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

Yeah, pretty much said what I meant to say.

For clarity, those posters who post that Trump means to throw out the Constitution mostly are not fools. They know that is not what Trump said, or meant to say.

However, implying that Trump wants to throw out the USC furthers THIER agenda of vilifying Trump. Are they the fool? or are those that lap the secondary posts the fools?

Hope that is sufficiently clear.

105 posted on 12/03/2022 5:48:25 PM PST by going hot (Happiness is a Momma Deuce)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

quote:

To: going hot

*** Insert pic of Trump hugging American flag here ***

106 posted on 12/03/2022 5:48:59 PM PST by isthisnickcool (1218 - NEVER FORGET!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 105 | View Replies]