Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

The X-man cometh posted:

They pulled Keenan Allen after the first half a few weeks ago

After he was already injured. Because they brought him back too soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

.5ppr WR2:

Tyler Boyd @ Pit
or
Kadarius Toney @ LAC

I feel Boyd has the better matchup but there is a decent chance of this ending up another all Mixon game

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fentry posted:

.5ppr WR2:

Tyler Boyd @ Pit
or
Kadarius Toney @ LAC

I feel Boyd has the better matchup but there is a decent chance of this ending up another all Mixon game

Boyd

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Bellmaker posted:

Pierce and Stevenson

That's what I started on. Still think Wilson has a chance to go off but my rbs have carried me far anyways so you might be right. It's unfortunate that basically all the defenses they're facing are good against the run but hell let's do it. Thanks for the input

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR pick 1 flex

DJ Moore @Bal
Kmet @Atl
Pickens vs Cin

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chernabog posted:

PPR pick 1 flex

DJ Moore @Bal
Kmet @Atl
Pickens vs Cin
I think DJM is the right play but if it were me I'd be hard pressed not to play Kmet after the past 2 weeks he's had - 4 TDs and 13 targets, and the Falcon's D is not very good right now. And for DJM, Baker never targeted him much and the Raven's D is decent.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

J. Conner vs SF
K. Drake vs Car

It seems like Gus will not play, or at least be very limited. Do I go with Drake since the matchup is so much better?

If I go with Drake, do I flex Conner or Toney? (Half ppr)

ferroque fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Nov 20, 2022

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I think DJM is the right play but if it were me I'd be hard pressed not to play Kmet after the past 2 weeks he's had - 4 TDs and 13 targets, and the Falcon's D is not very good right now. And for DJM, Baker never targeted him much and the Raven's D is decent.

Yeah I'm debating starting Kmet since Moore has been disappointing this year with his QB situation.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ferroque posted:

J. Conner vs SF
K. Drake vs Car

It seems like Gus will not play, or at least be very limited. Do I go with Drake since the matchup is so much better?

If I go with Drake, do I flex Conner or Toney? (Half ppr)

Conner and Drake

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chernabog posted:

Yeah I'm debating starting Kmet since Moore has been disappointing this year with his QB situation.
I have been tempted to galaxy brain pickup Justin Watson to play over DJM and DPJ this week because of their matchups and/or QB situation.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol I picked up Justin Watson but unless you're a homer like me I don't if I'd recommend starting him over either of those guys. Watson has a decent chance to score a touchdown but if he does his statline will be like two targets for 1 catch that is a 25 yard TD.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
The Gus Bus has been derailed. 0 PPR

Najee v CIN
Zeke v @MIN

Leaning Zeke?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
.5 PPR Pick one.

Allen vs KC
Palmer vs KC
London vs Chi

dxt posted:

The Gus Bus has been derailed. 0 PPR

Najee v CIN
Zeke v @MIN

Leaning Zeke?

Probably Zeke

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Looking like Mike Williams and Keenan will both play to some extent which means Joshua Palmer has hit his expiration date. Looking at last minute waiver options for my flex in 1 PPR:

Jerick McKinnon @ LAC
Michael Gallup @ MIN
Drake London vs CHI

Leaning McKinnon

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

.5 PPR Pick one.

Allen vs KC
Palmer vs KC
London vs Chi

Palmer

Docjowles posted:

Looking like Mike Williams and Keenan will both play to some extent which means Joshua Palmer has hit his expiration date. Looking at last minute waiver options for my flex in 1 PPR:

Jerick McKinnon @ LAC
Michael Gallup @ MIN
Drake London vs CHI

Leaning McKinnon

McKinnon but I do like Gallup here too.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Lost Ertz and wasn’t expecting to get both off waivers.

1 PPR

Coke Kmet @ATL
Njoku @BUF

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Palmer

McKinnon but I do like Gallup here too.

Thanks. After looking at defense stats the Chargers give up some of the fewest points in the league to receiving backs so I think I am going to roll the dice on Gallup

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

0.5ppr

Skowronek @NO
London vsCHI

Truly clueless...

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

VietCampo posted:

Lost Ertz and wasn’t expecting to get both off waivers.

1 PPR

Coke Kmet @ATL
Njoku @BUF

I am a Kmet truther

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I'm getting cold feet about DJM, too

Do i start him vs. BAL
or Paris Campbell vs. PHI?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

0.5ppr

Skowronek @NO
London vsCHI

Truly clueless...

London. Don't trust the Rams' offense.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

0.5 PPR, hope for Mike Williams to play tonight and not be limited vs KC, or play early game Cordarrelle Patterson vs Chi ?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1594373784928415744

May not be a lot of passing in Carolina!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DeAndre Hopkins is certainly playing and at 100% right? Kliffy seems to be doing some fuckery based on player updates.

Varg posted:

0.5 PPR, hope for Mike Williams to play tonight and not be limited vs KC, or play early game Cordarrelle Patterson vs Chi ?

1000% Cordarrelle without hesitation.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

I mean, that’s as good of an on paper matchup as the Burrow to Boyd connection is going to get all year. I was trying to scoop him up specifically for it. You could do far worse when it comes to a risky bet.

Cordarrelle is against the Bears and while Chicago hasn’t figured out how to win games yet if they pull ahead the Falcons might not lean on Cordarrelle quite as much. They definitely aren’t a team that’s going to abandon the run and just pass though. That’s not the Falcons (31st in the league passing yards, 4th in rushing). According to Yahoo the Bears have given up the 4th most points to opposing RBs. He’ll definitely be a big factor either way and it is a good matchup.

Last time the Sun God came to New England the Lions got shut out. Will it happen again? Maybe. Maybe not. I would expect him to at least do a bit better. He was targeted 6 times with 4 receptions for 18 yards without a TD in that week 5 game.

Boyd has imo the best matchup of all three. He had a solid game against the Steelers in week 1 with 7 targets for 4 receptions with 33 yards and a TD. He’s going to be an even bigger target on Sunday and the Steelers are giving up passing
yards like crazy.

1. Boyd
2. Cord
3. Sun God

Quoting this to both thank you for the input and say I made the switch to Boyd given the weather in NY/NJ.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Dango Bango posted:

DeAndre Hopkins is certainly playing and at 100% right? Kliffy seems to be doing some fuckery based on player updates.

Yeah I did this, and of course an hour later they say Mike Williams will have a full workload. I can still flex him in over James Conner later on if I need a big score to catch up :smith:

e: and Patterson fumble lol fml

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Varg posted:

Yeah I did this, and of course an hour later they say Mike Williams will have a full workload. I can still flex him in over James Conner later on if I need a big score to catch up :smith:

e: and Patterson fumble lol fml

Kick return TD. You're fine.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Actually I'm not because I'm on ESPN and it's not counting points for the player only for the loving D/ST ???

edit: okay it's counted just really late

Varg fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 20, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Varg posted:

Actually I'm not because I'm on ESPN and it's not counting points for the player only for the loving D/ST ???

edit: okay it's counted just really late

Glad it counted for you. But lol my league is on standard ESPN scoring. Return TDs do not count for offensive scoring.

The league commish has Cordarrelle :v:

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
0 PPR

Ezekiel Elliot @ Minnesota
Or
Latavius Murray v Las Vegas
?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

0 PPR

Ezekiel Elliot @ Minnesota
Or
Latavius Murray v Las Vegas
?

Don't start Broncos. Zeke.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah I’m lost on this too. I hosed up this week and my final WR slot comes down to Hopkins or Allen and I have no clue and have 25 minutes to decide lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

T-Square posted:

Yeah I’m lost on this too. I hosed up this week and my final WR slot comes down to Hopkins or Allen and I have no clue and have 25 minutes to decide lol

Hopkins is a better bet to play

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kilometers Davis posted:

DPJ and Mitchell with Pacheco just behind. Pacheco could be the better option but I believe I recently read Andy Reid is going to try to get CEH some more action again. I just really can't recommend the Chiefs backfield after having CEH for most of the year. It's so inconsistent. Both defenses are good RB matchups and I know the Chargers are a bit banged up at the moment. I don't expect Mitchell to get more carries than CMC again but he's definitely going to get work.

This is tough. Really tough. Maybe it's because of me rolling with him but I'm leaning Wilson. If it's windy though that definitely changes things. MVS could also absolutely go off and I would say he's a safer bet for a "big" game. Gus isn't the worst option, the dude could go wild. That said I have no clue about his health, the way they've handled it has been hard to read. Coin flip MVS/Wilson or go with Gus for the high risk high reward imo.

Thanks! That was my gut feeling :)

I started Wilson and struck out

But I’m behind by so much it didn’t matter who I picked

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
1 PPR, no fractional points. 5 points to tie, 6 to win!

Rondale Moore vs. SF

Deebo vs. AZ

This is 100% Rondale if Hopkins doesn't play, but his "injury" is likely BS.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

coronaball posted:

1 PPR, no fractional points. 5 points to tie, 6 to win!

Rondale Moore vs. SF

Deebo vs. AZ

This is 100% Rondale if Hopkins doesn't play, but his "injury" is likely BS.

Yeah I think I'd just decide between the two purely on whether Hopkins plays or not

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Kamara @ SF
Stephenson @ Minn
Montgomery @ NYJ
Rachaad White @ Cleveland

Pick three. Leaning towards Kamara, Stephenson and Monty

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Green Gloves posted:

Kamara @ SF
Stephenson @ Minn
Montgomery @ NYJ
Rachaad White @ Cleveland

Pick three. Leaning towards Kamara, Stephenson and Monty

Yeah I think that’s the right call. Fournette is still the dude in TB

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cat Hassler posted:

Yeah I think that’s the right call. Fournette is still the dude in TB
Agreeing with this until we see otherwise on the field (about Lenny vs White)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR

Pick 1 WR

G Wilson vs Chi
C Watson @ Phi

Hot hand tells me to go with Watson but Wilson is promising with that QB change. Kind of a coin flip to me.

Pick 3 RB/Flex

R Stevenson @ Min
R White @ Cle
L Fournette @ Cle
D Montgomery @ NYJ
D Foreman vs Den
D Singletary @ Det
J Wilson Jr vs Hou

I’m leaning Stevenson and Wilson. Absolutely can’t figure out the third best option. Maybe Lenny/White but it’s so hard to predict what that Bucs backfield is about to look like. Singletary has been great the last few games but man it’s tough to start him over most of them. Foreman is a beast imo coming off a bad game but against Denver might see a lot of work. Monty against Jets D possibly without Fields has boom or bust all over it.