Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side you're looking forward to on Thanksgiving
This poll is closed.
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 15 17.24%
Stuffing 32 36.78%
Green Bean Casserole 6 6.90%
Rolls 6 6.90%
Cranberry Sauce 6 6.90%
Sweet Potatoes 8 9.20%
Pies 14 16.09%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1595447112464011280?s=46&t=wpWQuY5KMetbNDSLnKCuig

WHITE SUPREMACY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Wow the Pats really do a number to Jets QB's, huh?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Which team will resurrect his career ala Geno Smith

Vertical Lime posted:

WHITE SUPREMACY

typical

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
He sucked before the pats ever played him. Seems like he's less popular than broken jaw Geno to

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

kiimo posted:

Which team will resurrect his career ala Geno Smith

The team at Salt Lake City Financial Services, providing customers with trusted investing advice for over fifty years.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

What a fuckup from Wilson, no better way to revive your career than getting play against the bears defense and likely Trevor siemian.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
How big of an rear end in a top hat is Zach Wilson? Are we talking like Jimmy Clausen if he got drafted 2nd overall?

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

ozymandius1024 posted:

How big of an rear end in a top hat is Zach Wilson? Are we talking like Jimmy Clausen if he got drafted 2nd overall?

I legit forget Wilson didn't play at Notre Dame.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dude, straight up, how much money did Bill Belichek just cost this guy?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ozymandius1024 posted:

https://twitter.com/snyjets/status/1594446441287540736?s=20&t=MmWK6JMZ17zsnz-nrJ9y_A

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ozymandius1024 posted:

He didn't seem like a huge rear end in a top hat to me but then again he's never met my mom so

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Start Mike White for the rest of the season, but once the playoffs start… unleash Playoff Flacco

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

ozymandius1024 posted:

Ryan Leaf with less meth and charisma

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

AndrewP posted:

Start Mike White for the rest of the season, but once the playoffs start… unleash Playoff Flacco

Joe Flacco going playoff God mode again is too beautiful for this world… But we can all dream…

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AndrewP posted:

good news!

https://twitter.com/ZackBlatt/status/1595457190793740288

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

ozymandius1024 posted:

Uhhh it's apparently real bad.
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1595458102303793152

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Wasn't there one of those ~character~ red flags for Wilson during the pre-draft process that people kind of scoffed at? Wasn't voted captain at BYU or didn't have many friends on the team or something like that

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
The turnaround time on "won't commit to starting Wilson" to "not starting Wilson" was so quick that I have to think that Zach was given one last chance to endear himself to the locker room/coaching staff after the first statement and either refused or was unable to do so

With any luck the Jets'll get a Taylor Heinicke-style boost with a similarly mediocre but well-liked quarterback getting the start

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I mean....

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1595462818110709767

This appears to be a bit out of context on the quote pull.
https://twitter.com/snyjets/status/1595463466524942344

Diva Cupcake fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 23, 2022

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Oh he hosed up real bad

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1595458734754512896

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Ahahahaha that's amazing

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dammmmmmmnnn

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Oh he's done done

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gonna go ahead and assume every rumor about Wilson is true.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol dude Saleh just loving threw a molotov cocktail on that kid's career. wow.

Oh, nevermind, that's very out of context.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1595463453283688448

Jets beat the Bills; drop in the market-derived rankings. Jets lose pathetically to the Pats; a meteoric rise in the market-derived rankings.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah that sounds like they were about 1 day away from a full on locker room revolution complete with public execution of the former leadership.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Diva Cupcake posted:

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1595463453283688448

Jets beat the Bills; drop in the market-derived rankings. Jets lose pathetically to the Pats; a meteoric rise in the market-derived rankings.

Looking at that and immediately realizing the Jets and Football Team are eerily similar.

Stupidly dominant defensive lines.
with
Shithead benched quarterbacks

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

um maybe he's exactly the entitled little prick he looks like

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

YESSSSSSS

Zach is done

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Little twerp. Good for him

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

The only positive press I've seen of him is when he was milf hunting.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Very impressive that you can lose the entire locker room that quickly.

What do we all think that Indy / Carolina are gonna spend to trade for him?

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Very impressive that you can lose the entire locker room that quickly.

What do we all think that Indy / Carolina are gonna spend to trade for him?

Better question, will he get more or less then the conditional 7th the Jets got for Hackenberg?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

syzpid posted:

Better question, will he get more or less then the conditional 7th the Jets got for Hackenberg?

Davis Mills just got benched, how about a 1 for 1 trade?

Jets get a capable backup, Texans get a reclamation project scratch off ticket.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

The warning signs were there all along

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Kalli posted:

Davis Mills just got benched, how about a 1 for 1 trade?

Jets get a capable backup, Texans get a reclamation project scratch off ticket.

Out of morbid curiosity I compared their careers. Mills has 10% better completion percentage and throws for 20 more yards per game. Sounds like an upgrade

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yeah I don't know where Wilson's career even goes from here. His own coach just suggested a high end outcome for him would be like the quarterback that had to spend seven years as a backup.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Basically what Baker tried to do this year. He needs to go somewhere else as a reclamation project, and somehow show this is on the NY media destroying him over him being a shithead and playing well enough to be somewhere in that career journeyman to starter range.

Using Baker as my example might suggest where my thoughts on how this will work out lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kalli posted:

Basically what Baker tried to do this year. He needs to go somewhere else as a reclamation project, and somehow show this is on the NY media destroying him over him being a shithead and playing well enough to be somewhere in that career journeyman to starter range.

Using Baker as my example might suggest where my thoughts on how this will work out lie.

Baker at least had a stretch of decent play to recommend him. Wilson has looked like poo poo from the jump and never looked any better.