Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Half PPR pick 1 :)

C. Watson @ Phi
G. Wilson vs Chi
D. Peoples-Jones vs TB

Watson obviously has huge upside but not sure how scared of Philly's D I should be. Not sure how Wilson will do with Mike. DPJ has the floor at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Okay I don't want the NE defense this week against the MIN. I've thought of actually dropping them completely, they've been amazing for me but only have two good matchups out of 4. Leaning towards picking up PIT vs IND, but maybe MIA vs HOU or NYJ vs CHI would be better? (unclear if Fields will play).

So I either drop NE DST entirely and stream the rest of the way, or drop one of Cole Kmet vs NYJ or Juwan Johnson vs SF (neither great matchups but I have to choose one to start anyways). I could also keep NE and drop Drake London instead of either of those TEs.

Any ideas on which player I should start at TE, which I should drop or perhaps I should just drop NE DST?

ferroque posted:

Half PPR pick 1 :)

C. Watson @ Phi
G. Wilson vs Chi
D. Peoples-Jones vs TB

Watson obviously has huge upside but not sure how scared of Philly's D I should be. Not sure how Wilson will do with Mike. DPJ has the floor at least

Think I'd still go Watson. Mike White is starting and until I see more of that I'm not starting Wilson. Don't know that much about how Peoples Jones has been doing but I haven't been very impressed.

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

Pick 1 WR

G Wilson vs Chi
C Watson @ Phi

Hot hand tells me to go with Watson but Wilson is promising with that QB change. Kind of a coin flip to me.

Pick 3 RB/Flex

R Stevenson @ Min
R White @ Cle
L Fournette @ Cle
D Montgomery @ NYJ
D Foreman vs Den
D Singletary @ Det
J Wilson Jr vs Hou

I’m leaning Stevenson and Wilson. Absolutely can’t figure out the third best option. Maybe Lenny/White but it’s so hard to predict what that Bucs backfield is about to look like. Singletary has been great the last few games but man it’s tough to start him over most of them. Foreman is a beast imo coming off a bad game but against Denver might see a lot of work. Monty against Jets D possibly without Fields has boom or bust all over it.

Like I said earlier I'd go Watson until I see how Mike White is spreading the ball around. For the RBs, I'd go Rhamondre, Singletary and either Foreman or Montgomery personally.

White could be interesting but I'm just not aware enough regarding usage to make a call on the TB RBs, and Jeff Wilson doesn't seem super promising personally.

Play fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 24, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

TE Premium PPR, pick 1:
Cole Kmet @ NYJ
Juwan Johnson @ SF

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Play posted:

Okay I don't want the NE defense this week against the MIN. I've thought of actually dropping them completely, they've been amazing for me but only have two good matchups out of 4. Leaning towards picking up PIT vs IND, but maybe MIA vs HOU or NYJ vs CHI would be better? (unclear if Fields will play).

Pats are against Primetime Kirk Cousins, stick with them this week.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

TE Premium PPR, pick 1:
Cole Kmet @ NYJ
Juwan Johnson @ SF

I have this exact question as well. Don't really like either matchup. Juwan has generally outperformed expectations recently, but Cole could get more use especially if Fields doesn't play (is the backup Siemian?). It's a conundrum.

dxt posted:

Pats are against Primetime Kirk Cousins, stick with them this week.

I'm just scared of a revenge game after their stomping last week, and I really like PIT against IND in terms of defense, or maybe Miami or the Jets.

It's tough. Is Drake London worth holding onto you think? I have started him a couple times but given my depth it's hard to see a scenario that would cause me to do that in the future.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Play posted:

I have this exact question as well. Don't really like either matchup. Juwan has generally outperformed expectations recently, but Cole could get more use especially if Fields doesn't play (is the backup Siemian?). It's a conundrum.
I meant to mention that I'm leaning Juwan if Fields is out and because of the QB situation. Kmet has been playing a higher % of plays but I just do not trust Siemien.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Play posted:

If Miami is available they're worth picking up against Houston.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I meant to mention that I'm leaning Juwan if Fields is out and because of the QB situation. Kmet has been playing a higher % of plays but I just do not trust Siemien.

I mean that makes sense too! Fields seems to like Kmet but when Fields is in there's a lot more scrambling and probably more running the ball in zone reads and such, so there's a chance a backup might throw a lot more than they normally do, which would help Cmet. Then again maybe they don't rust Siemian at all and will only run the ball. I don't know I can always think myself into pretzels

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
Need a flex but can move WR too if I'm an idiot there. This is a full 1ppr league

Kamara vs San Francisco
J. Mekers vs Vikings
Sutton vs Carolina
D. Montgomery vs Jets

My starters right now are deebo vs new orleans and davonta smith vs green bay. My runners are easy - Jeff Wilson vs Houston and Derrick Henry vs Cincinnati.

I am leaning towards putting Jakobi or Montgomery over Alvin, but really conflicted on game flows and matchups.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Play posted:

I don't know I can always think myself into pretzels
lol, same

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Paul Proteus posted:

Need a flex but can move WR too if I'm an idiot there. This is a full 1ppr league

Kamara vs San Francisco
J. Mekers vs Vikings
Sutton vs Carolina
D. Montgomery vs Jets

My starters right now are deebo vs new orleans and davonta smith vs green bay. My runners are easy - Jeff Wilson vs Houston and Derrick Henry vs Cincinnati.

I am leaning towards putting Jakobi or Montgomery over Alvin, but really conflicted on game flows and matchups.

I think you're fine with Monty or Kamara here. Probably wouldn't bench Kamara though.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR pick a flex

Patterson @WAS
C. Watson @PHI
Pickens @IND

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chernabog posted:

PPR pick a flex

Patterson @WAS
C. Watson @PHI
Pickens @IND

Patterson > Watson > Pickens

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
1 PPR Flex, pick two:

M Pittman vs PIT
C Godwin @ CLE
J Williams vs BUF
T Boyd @ TEN
M Williams @ ARI
DPJ vs TB

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Nov 24, 2022

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

1 PPR Flex, pick two:

M Pittman vs PIT
C Godwin @ CLE
J Williams vs BUF
T Boyd @ TEN
M Williams @ ARI
DPJ vs TB

Pittman and Godwin. I'd have Mike maybe somewhere in there but can't trust he'll be healthy.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

1 PPR Flex, pick two:

M Pittman vs PIT
C Godwin @ CLE
J Williams vs BUF
T Boyd @ TEN
M Williams @ ARI
DPJ vs TB

J Williams and Godwin. Williams is in DSYS territory.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Another one:
Cowboys vs NYG
or
Jets vs CHI (Fields not playing apparently)

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Chernabog posted:

Another one:
Cowboys vs NYG
or
Jets vs CHI (Fields not playing apparently)

Both sound good, though the Cowboys should probably be safer to get some guaranteed points.

Standard scoring:
Amon Ra St Brown vs BUF (in like 30 minutes)
Mike Evans @ CLE

I can see either doing well, but thinking about sitting Evans since TBs offense has fell off quite a bit over the last few weeks.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chernabog posted:

(Fields not playing apparently)
Whoa really? I havent seen anything about this being likely.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Whoa really? I havent seen anything about this being likely.
Saw this, dunno how reliable it is.
https://twitter.com/NBCSEdgeFB/status/1595804946469105664

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Pick 1 Flex in 0.5 PPR (PPR TE Premium):

Tyler Boyd @TEN
Brandin Cooks @MIA
Cole Kmet @NYJ

Right now have Boyd starting, but if Chase is playing his value drops quite a bit. However, Cooks has Kyle Allen "throwing" him the ball and Justin Fields might not be playing. *tugs collar*

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ah, good to know, thank you!

MakaVillian posted:

Pick 1 Flex in 0.5 PPR (PPR TE Premium):

Tyler Boyd @TEN
Brandin Cooks @MIA
Cole Kmet @NYJ

Right now have Boyd starting, but if Chase is playing his value drops quite a bit. However, Cooks has Kyle Allen "throwing" him the ball and Justin Fields might not be playing. *tugs collar*
I've been debating about Kmet some more and I might actually galaxy brain myself into playing him (over Juwan Johnson) because he's on the field such a high percentage of the time.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

That would be great. Decided to go with the Jets defense over Miami and Pittsburgh since they're a great defense and the bears give up a lot of points to defenses. Without Fields it might be even better.

Miami is a solid defense but they don't seem to do scoring actions like sacks, Ints and defensive touchdowns very often. They will probably hold Houston to a low point total just don't know if they'll take the ball away a ton.

Also went for a galaxy brain move and decided to pick up Foster Moreau in place of both Juwan and Kmet

But in reference to the guy still choosing between them, I think I'd go Kmet. Sf is really good against tight ends and Juwan is totally dependent on scoring a touchdown. Which he might do but Kmet should have a highest floor

Play fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 24, 2022

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

1 PPR Flex;

C. Watson @ PHI
D. Foreman vs DEN
G. Edwards @ JAX

Need to start 1 from 3.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Bumhead posted:

1 PPR Flex;

C. Watson @ PHI
D. Foreman vs DEN
G. Edwards @ JAX

Need to start 1 from 3.

Watson if you feel like you need a lot of points, Foreman for a solid floor

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, Pick a Flex and WR:
Garrett Wilson vs CHI (with MIKE WHITE at QB)
Michael Carter vs CHI
Mack Hollins @ SEA
Jahan Dotson vs ATL

Bolded are who I currently have in but I feel like Hollins @ SEA might be a good play.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Full PPR, pick 1 for RB2 since Mixion got ruled out

G. Edwards @Jax
E. Mitchell NO
T. Allgeier @Wsh

I have no idea which way to lean right now

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

need one for FLEX, need points in .5PPR (opponent had St. Brown, Barkley, and Williams)

Pierce vMIA
Aiyuk vNO
GUS BUS @JAX
Murray @CAR

Pierce has been my RB2/flex all season but the game script last week and possibly this week vMIA are dire? Aiyuk didn't have a ton of targets last week but he made the most of them and they didn't really need him later with the game in hand (thanks to him catching 2TDs)?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mayman10 posted:

Full PPR, pick 1 for RB2 since Mixion got ruled out

G. Edwards @Jax
E. Mitchell NO
T. Allgeier @Wsh

I have no idea which way to lean right now

Mitchell

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I've got a bit of a rough one this week. I need one flex from the following, half ppr:

Palmer @ AZ
Pickens @ Indy
Watson @ Philly
Fournette @ Cle
White @ Cle

If Chase is out I can slot one of those WRs in to that spot too, which adds another wrinkle.

Fournette and White are tough for me, I think if Fournette ends up out I have to play White, right? But if he plays I'm not sure I want to start either because I feel like Fournette won't even be close to full strength but he'll end up taking too many snaps from White for him to be a viable option.

I think with Williams out Palmer is the easy frontrunner for the three WRs, at least.

I'm trying to make a playoff push after some bad beats earlier in the year and I'm playing the first place team so every point counts at this point

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Forgive my panic, but I’m in 6th place and in a must win situation.

Flex, Full PPR.

Cordarrelle Patterson @Was
Samaje Perine @Ten
Garrett Wilson v Chi

I know, don’t sit your studs, but I’m not sure Cord has been a stud the past three weeks, outside of his amazing return, which save his numbers, but don’t really add to his average. And I REALLY want to win this week.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

IcePhoenix posted:

I've got a bit of a rough one this week. I need one flex from the following, half ppr:

Palmer @ AZ
Pickens @ Indy
Watson @ Philly
Fournette @ Cle
White @ Cle

If Chase is out I can slot one of those WRs in to that spot too, which adds another wrinkle.

Fournette and White are tough for me, I think if Fournette ends up out I have to play White, right? But if he plays I'm not sure I want to start either because I feel like Fournette won't even be close to full strength but he'll end up taking too many snaps from White for him to be a viable option.

I think with Williams out Palmer is the easy frontrunner for the three WRs, at least.

I'm trying to make a playoff push after some bad beats earlier in the year and I'm playing the first place team so every point counts at this point

Fournette is likely out.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

IcePhoenix posted:

Palmer @ AZ
Pickens @ Indy
Watson @ Philly
Fournette @ Cle
White @ Cle

Yeah I think if Fournette is out White is your guy. Otherwise I’d go with Palmer

Still don’t trust the Steelers WR shitshow and Watson may be awesome for a third straight game but I’m not betting on it. I’m sitting him in my team this week (as well as Diontae and Pickens)

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

thrawn527 posted:

Forgive my panic, but I’m in 6th place and in a must win situation.

Flex, Full PPR.

Cordarrelle Patterson @Was
Samaje Perine @Ten
Garrett Wilson v Chi

I know, don’t sit your studs, but I’m not sure Cord has been a stud the past three weeks, outside of his amazing return, which save his numbers, but don’t really add to his average. And I REALLY want to win this week.

Perine, Mixon’s out and WAS D is real

Bellmaker posted:

need one for FLEX, need points in .5PPR (opponent had St. Brown, Barkley, and Williams)

Pierce vMIA
Aiyuk vNO
GUS BUS @JAX
Murray @CAR
White @CLE

Pierce has been my RB2/flex all season but the game script last week and possibly this week vMIA are dire? Aiyuk didn't have a ton of targets last week but he made the most of them and they didn't really need him later with the game in hand (thanks to him catching 2TDs)?

I also have White now with Fournette out

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Stashing backup RBs is finally paying off and now I can't decide who to start. Bolded are who I've got slotted in.

Jeff Wilson Jr vs HOU (opp rank 32nd)
Rachaad White @CLE (opp rank 31st)
James Conner vs. LAC (opp rank 30th)
Samaje Perine @TEN (opp rank 4th)

Basically my question here is do I swap Perine in for Conner?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I have to choose between these 2

Brian Robinson vs ATL
Tyler Allgeier @ WAS

They're both so inconsistent but i have to pick one.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Dango Bango posted:

Stashing backup RBs is finally paying off and now I can't decide who to start. Bolded are who I've got slotted in.

Jeff Wilson Jr vs HOU (opp rank 32nd)
Rachaad White @CLE (opp rank 31st)
James Conner vs. LAC (opp rank 30th)
Samaje Perine @TEN (opp rank 4th)

Basically my question here is do I swap Perine in for Conner?

Probably not, I would think the Bengals just go pass-heavy. I like the bolded options.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Green Gloves posted:

Kamara @ SF
Stephenson @ Minn
Montgomery @ NYJ
Rachaad White @ Cleveland

Pick three. Leaning towards Kamara, Stephenson and Monty

Does Fournette being listed as doubtful bump White over Kamara or Montgomery?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm still looking for input on this:
PPR, Pick a Flex and WR:
Michael Carter vs CHI
Mack Hollins @ SEA
Jahan Dotson vs ATL

Bolded are who I currently have in but I feel like Hollins @ SEA might be a good play.

The X-man cometh posted:

I have to choose between these 2

Brian Robinson vs ATL
Tyler Allgeier @ WAS

They're both so inconsistent but i have to pick one.
I think BRob is the right choice because the Falcon's D is way worse than the WFT D, and BRob is, at least on paper, the lead back while Allgeier only really subs in for CPat once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm still looking for input on this:
PPR, Pick a Flex and WR:
Michael Carter vs CHI
Mack Hollins @ SEA
Jahan Dotson vs ATL

I think I'd swap in Mack since you have a known quantity at QB. Backups always scare me for mid-tier WRs.