Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Valko posted:

I really don't think it's a good idea to share my thoughts on this but here goes.

Lol. Haha I shouldn’t talk about this but if you insist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sinister group of gbs posters all hanging out in a discord, figuring out the best way to harrassingly post "u tugging" with menacing hand gestures

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
honestly every GBS Guy is weird in ways i would've sworn didn't exist outside the high school cafeteria pariah table. a rare style of freak you can't encounter anywhere else. I'm not saying you should kill them all but it's very hard to single one out for brutal bazooka assault, or perhaps sticking into the spokes of a giant bicycle

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

On this most sacred of nights, I give you my most prized Gaming Memory of the Year:

Lmfao

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

was valko one of those goons who made hit lists about other goons?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that sounds like cspam behaviour, whereas valko is purestrain gbs

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I think he should be permabanned but I'd like to state for the record that it's for being a gbs guy who's personality was surgically replaced with a bong hit transplant. not whatever the schizo poster linked to

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

you'd think but he's just a gigantic moron

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Permaban valko

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Well this escalated instantly.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Valko is still mad that Sid Vicious made a few posts ribbing him for using the word "larder" in the GBS food thread. In August.

Valko posted:

Main course, borscht.

Dessert.

Sid Vicious posted:

pickle sandwich dessert from my larder

Valko posted:

Why don't you have scrambled brains on toast for your breakfast tomorrow? Your own, just slap yourself on the side of the head and they'll fall out of your ear.

Then go sit in the corner and suck your thumb and cry, with your dunce cap on. Because you're a special boy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Freudian posted:

Valko is still mad that Sid Vicious made a few posts ribbing him for using the word "larder" in the GBS food thread. In August.

Absolutely this.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Freudian posted:

I know these things. It was still pretty fast though. Like, what, 10 posts and two calls for a perma?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Freudian posted:

lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Cornichons are good as hell but lol pickle sandwich dessert

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Freudian posted:

lmao, forgot about this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Freudian posted:

lol jesus christ

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The thread comes full circle. Am I nuts or were we talking about the m'larder guy like a month ago.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

On this most sacred of nights, I give you my most prized Gaming Memory of the Year:

lmfao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Freudian posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Freudian posted:

lmfao yup

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Freudian posted:

Lol

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Sid Vicious is fine I think but I lol whenever I think about him because, maybe I'm misremembering or even made this up in my brain, he was kicked in the head by a horse as a kid and I think a mod said that's why he posts so retardedly and he complained Lowtax about it in some thread

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Freudian posted:

This owns lmfao

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Stux posted:

columbo rear end post lmao

Going back to this for a moment.
https://soundcloud.com/stanley-swanson-150846885/columbo-and-akio-ohtori

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Freudian posted:

l,mfa

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
gbs will be closed on tuesday

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Valko posted:

I really don't think it's a good idea to share my thoughts on this but here goes.

I was bored last night so I went reading through some old threads. I started reading the QCS thread that led to the deviantart thread in GBS getting closed. One of the perma'd users was Who What Now. I didn't know much about the guy except that he posted in the selfie thread so I searched his username on the forums. I came across this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3948547&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post510098808

There is some interesting stuff in those links she posted. At the time this was happening My Shoes accusations were dismissed as the ramblings of a crazy person. Given what we now know about Derpies and Who What Now maybe it's time to look at this with a fresh perspective.

I mean, I gave Sid the benefit of the doubt for a long time. He is brain damaged, has other mental health problems and has smoked enough weed by the time he was 30 to give himself serious health problems. Lately though, I don't think he is as stupid as he lets on to be. In fact, I think it might be an act.

When the last version of this thread blew up because of Derpies he appeared in every 'Free Derpies' thread in GBS and accused everyone of spreading lies and disinformation about him even though the evidence of him being a harrassing creep is right there in his rap sheet. There were also goons who never interacted with each other independantly verifying it, myself included.

I'm going to be busy for the next several hours so I won't be able to post more about this anytime soon.

didnt read

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Freudian posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Freudian posted:

Lmao

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

im hearing from trusted sources that it was all an elaborate frame job by Sid Vicious' evil goo clone, Sid Viscous

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Catgirl Al Capone posted:

im hearing from trusted sources that it was all an elaborate frame job by Sid Vicious' evil goo clone, Sid Viscous

That’d be a good name for a slime NPC in dragon quest

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't think I've heard the word larder outside of period dramas.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ChubbyChecker posted:

was valko one of those goons who made hit lists about other goons?

Why do goons make hit lists and lists of forum enemies and not forum friends instead?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Freudian posted:

gently caress YES dude

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This is right you know

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sid Viscous and the Slick Pist-ooze

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Freudian posted:

lmao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Valko posted:

I was bored last night so I went reading through some old threads. I started reading the QCS thread that led to the deviantart thread in GBS getting closed. One of the perma'd users was Who What Now. I didn't know much about the guy except that he posted in the selfie thread so I searched his username on the forums. I came across this:]

i feel like everyone sort of glossed over this but the opening paragraph of i was bored so i started reading old QCS threads is easily the most unhinged part of all of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i like posting about video games and being mildly annoying