Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

pog boyfriend posted:

i feel like everyone sort of glossed over this but the opening paragraph of i was bored so i started reading old QCS threads is easily the most unhinged part of all of this
This is the sagas thread though (kind of)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Scarodactyl posted:

This is the sagas thread though (kind of)

theres a difference between going remember this poo poo and swan diving into the sewer

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Freudian posted:

Valko is still mad that Sid Vicious made a few posts ribbing him for using the word "larder" in the GBS food thread. In August.

he eats like shrek lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Go on then, post Shrek's pickle.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Freudian posted:

Valko is still mad that Sid Vicious made a few posts ribbing him for using the word "larder" in the GBS food thread. In August.

lmao

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

good morning, funny thread

Freudian posted:

lmbo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

i feel like everyone sort of glossed over this but the opening paragraph of i was bored so i started reading old QCS threads is easily the most unhinged part of all of this

Truly unhinged lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I don't go re-reading QCS threads because most of them are boring or too long, but sometimes I remember a particularly funny thread title from there. Sadly, the stars don't align and deliver things like "My Avatar keeps getting Defaced by Trots" and "Mods should stop defending the honor of 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons" nearly enough.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nuns with Guns posted:

"My Avatar keeps getting Defaced by Trots"

one of the all time greats

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

I received a virus whilst browsing the wrestlehut???

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pog boyfriend posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

An Actual Princess posted:

I received a virus whilst browsing the wrestlehut???

lol. Common Brushtail Possum.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Personally I am shocked that a person who posts prolifically in the “selfie thread” is unhinged

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
The only qcs thread I reread is the free tude one bc it’s about me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

The only qcs thread I reread is the free tude one bc it’s about me

Another QCS success story

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Freudian posted:

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

thank you for finding the saga

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Valko sent me that entire post as a PM yesterday before he posted it here and I ignored it so I feel like this is slightly my fault for not being like dude nobody gives a poo poo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Freudian posted:

lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

some plague rats posted:

Valko sent me that entire post as a PM yesterday before he posted it here and I ignored it so I feel like this is slightly my fault for not being like dude nobody gives a poo poo

Lmao

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

some plague rats posted:

lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

some plague rats posted:

Thank you for ignoring the pm. Lol.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

“Pickle sandwich dessert from my larder” is so loving funny

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Go on then, post Shrek's pickle.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

NienNunb posted:

“Pickle sandwich dessert from my larder” is so loving funny

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anyone who has ever used Discord should be permAbannnede

:not humblebrag

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

3D Megadoodoo posted:

nah

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The bartender got mad at me just now because I told her I don't sing karate but then I Saabgn Johnny Guitar.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

some plague rats posted:

lmao

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
larder

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sleng Teng posted:

Thank you for ignoring the pm. Lol.

I never normally ignore a PM but I looked at it and was like it's friday afternoon gently caress whatever this is about lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Your mod training has paid off

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

some plague rats posted:

Lmao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Just sitting at home alone on Thanksgiving digging up dirt on some guy who made fun of my choice of words months ago.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Valko: "This My Shoes person is being stalked by a deranged lunatic we need to talk about it"

Also Valko

Valko posted:

Secondly, I know FYAD wants C-SPAM closed and your motives are very loving transparent. You can hide behind a long winded and supposedly thoughtful rant, you are not fooling me.

Valko posted:

I checked his rap sheet before I made that post. OP has posted in FYAD without getting an automatic probe. As far as I'm concerned that makes him one of you.

Valko posted:

I took a brief look through your rap sheet after I thought I accidentally made the mistake of communicating earnestly with a FYAD troll. No, you are your own unique brand of rear end in a top hat.

Valko posted:

Highschool analogies, huh? FYAD is that kid who stuck firecrackers up a frogs rear end and threw paintballs at cars. All fun and games until one of them loses a finger or causes an accident and then it's "Not my fault at all!"

Valko posted:

Thanks. I honestly thought a lot of people were ignoring me this past while because of my vendetta with FYAD. I'll check out the stream.

Valko posted:

I don't know who the girl is either but since it's fyad I could assume the worst and probably be right.

Valko posted:

FYADDDDDDDDD!

Valko posted:

Personally I will call out nazis, chuds and the willfully stupid wherever I find them. But you can't go throwing around accusations like that without proof.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Freudian posted:

lmfao

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

3D Megadoodoo posted:

a lot of threads in Video Games for dead/inactive games have stuff like "yeah nobody posts in this thread, join goons on The Discord if you wanna play"
:smith:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

looks like those clowns in fyad have done it again what a bunch of clowns

sad question
May 30, 2020

Freudian posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol cool gif