Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Okay I am starting to get tilted at this. I am currently Rank 70 and I'd LIKE to try to hit Infinite before the season ends. I know the chance of the token system coming to play is incredibly high next week. I need some help with some deck ideas.

Here's My current Pool 3 collection (sorry for the image, could not find a drat excel file to use):

And here's four decks that I use at my disposal:

I know these can be strong, but it just feels I've been CONSTANTLY running to counter cards or lands that gently caress me over. I feel like I am missing out using some cards, but all the top player decks I see use unearned cards like Aero, Hood, Deadpool, Sera, etc.

Maybe I'm just being a whiny baby.... :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
I'm at CL 435 and I'm playing against pool 3 decks? What?

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.

Jedit posted:

The most embarrassing thing about that is that Onslaught's Citadel is also on the board, and even has a doubled Ongoing in it.

I thought it was 2 of them ok

e: I just realized it's called Island of Silence, I really don't read anything

Reek fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 26, 2022

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Dude you have Wong and Mystique, I think you're okay. Also a bunch of key players in a bunch of really good decks.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
Is it possible with 3000 credits banked atm to get from level 836 to 1000 to take advantage of the token reward from the update, or should I not bother? It looks like I need to earn about 5000 more credits but I don't have a clear idea of the income rate.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Reek posted:

I thought it was 2 of them ok

e: I just realized it's called Island of Silence, I really don't read anything

It’s the Isle of Silently giving you doubled ongoing effects!

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Waffleopolis posted:

Okay I am starting to get tilted at this. I am currently Rank 70 and I'd LIKE to try to hit Infinite before the season ends. I know the chance of the token system coming to play is incredibly high next week. I need some help with some deck ideas.

Here's My current Pool 3 collection (sorry for the image, could not find a drat excel file to use):

I know these can be strong, but it just feels I've been CONSTANTLY running to counter cards or lands that gently caress me over. I feel like I am missing out using some cards, but all the top player decks I see use unearned cards like Aero, Hood, Deadpool, Sera, etc.

Maybe I'm just being a whiny baby.... :sigh:

drat you have a bunch of cool cards I’m missing. People with CL in the 800-1000 range are hitting legend with the t6 zoo deck - I think it’s better than your onslaught variant in this meta. The difference is you only play sunspot->okiye/Angela->bishop->Kazar—>BM before t6 and you essentially prepare to concede if you have priority going into t6. Try it instead of onslaught

# (1) Ant Man
# (1) Elektra
# (1) Squirrel Girl
# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Nightcrawler
# (1) Rocket Raccoon
# (1) Blade
# (2) Angela
# (2) Okoye
# (3) Bishop
# (4) Ka-Zar
# (5) Blue Marvel
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUm9ja2V0UmFjY29vbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTmlnaHRjcmF3bGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCbHVlTWFydmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBbnRNYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFuZ2VsYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmlzaG9wIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJLYVphciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3F1aXJyZWxHaXJsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCbGFkZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRWxla3RyYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiT2tveWUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlN1bnNwb3QifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

biceps crimes posted:

I have a spectrum/ongoing deck with professor x and cosmo the chews up pool 2 movement decks. The biggest weakness beyond RNG has been a well placed enchantress. I either go klaw or iron man depending on what areas are active. I’m mid 50s rank though so ymmv

# (1) Ant Man
# (2) Armor
# (2) Colossus
# (2) Lizard
# (3) Mister Fantastic
# (3) Punisher
# (3) Captain America
# (3) Cosmo
# (4) Warpath
# (5) Professor X
# (5) Klaw
# (6) Spectrum
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3BlY3RydW0ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlByb2Zlc3NvclgifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IldhcnBhdGgifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNvc21vIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDYXB0YWluQW1lcmljYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUHVuaXNoZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1yRmFudGFzdGljIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBcm1vciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ29sb3NzdXMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkxpemFyZCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW50TWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJLbGF3In1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.
Woah :sludgepal:
This deck owns. I struggled in Pool 2 and your deck just helped me finish 9 missions today.
The last 3 opponents retreated after my Snap. Cosmo and Professor x completely wreck their gameplan and you can watch the opponents needing more and more seconds how to deal with that weird board.

I even put The Maw in there for testing a better early game.His 7 power are hard to deal with in combination with the buffs. And opponents overcommit to that location while I can buff him +6 from claw, +2 for MrF and +2 from Spectrum best case.
That’s 17 power from a 1 drop.
I prefer him to Warpath.

Thanks for sharing that deck.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Scoss posted:

Is it possible with 3000 credits banked atm to get from level 836 to 1000 to take advantage of the token reward from the update, or should I not bother? It looks like I need to earn about 5000 more credits but I don't have a clear idea of the income rate.

Well 3000 credits gets you 60 ranks as it is. Daily quests are worth 450 so that's another 1050, or 21 more levels just with daily quests left from today thru Sunday assuming you're already caught up, plus 3 more from the daily free credits. So all that gets you to....920? So you'd need 4000 more credits I think? If you have gold you can buy more quests, if you are about to hit ranks that give credits in the pass something that could make it up too, esp if you haven't finished the weekly yet. But even with that I don't think you can get there without spending gold assuming the update comes on Monday (which seems like the earliest time it could come, I don't think anyone's confirmed that yet?)

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
If It's possible at all, i would definitely be depending on the loophole of not updating the app for a week or whatever the window is after the patch in order to get extra time.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Dude you have Wong and Mystique, I think you're okay. Also a bunch of key players in a bunch of really good decks.

I have those, yes. It does not matter because I keep losing no matter what I do. Play Wong? I get mistique/prof. x to a lane/etc. It's like it wants me to feel like I can't do anything.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.

I would swap out Blade for Colleen and maybe Spider-Woman for Iron Man? Better chances of popping Swarm that way and I think Iron Man can be a stronger choice.

Black Cat is a good add once you get her, but I wouldn't use Hell Cow until you have Invisible Woman, too much random destruction.

You have a perfectly serviceable Destroy deck available too:

Build up your Venom as much as you can and then do the ol' switcheroo with Arnim Zola. Deadpool is great when you get him but you can use Nightcrawler/Ice Man/Squirrel Girl in the meantime.

Death can also work here but it really opens up as an option once you get Debrii.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Game needs a Doom emote.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Been having fun with this since I’ve got Wong and Lockjaw.

# (1) Iceman
# (2) Okoye
# (2) Armor
# (3) Ironheart
# (3) Lockjaw
# (4) Jubilee
# (4) Wong
# (5) White Tiger
# (5) Black Panther
# (5) Spider-Woman
# (6) Odin
# (6) Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSXJvbmhlYXJ0In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMb2NramF3In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJKdWJpbGVlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJXaGl0ZVRpZ2VyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJXb25nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCbGFja1BhbnRoZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik9kaW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik9rb3llIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTcGlkZXJXb21hbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJtb3IifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkljZW1hbiJ9XX0=
#

There are two paths to victory. One involves Lockjaw into Jubilee into a big board. The other involves Ironheart to Wong to White Tiger to Odin. And there’s some changes to win with not quite getting the bits together.

# (1) Iceman
# (2) Okoye
# (2) Armor
# (5) Spider-Woman
# (6) Hulk

All feel replaceable. I wish I had some of the 0 cost cards for Lockjaw. I feel like I could be doing better to support the core of the deck.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

My Second Re-Reg posted:

I would swap out Blade for Colleen and maybe Spider-Woman for Iron Man? Better chances of popping Swarm that way and I think Iron Man can be a stronger choice.

Black Cat is a good add once you get her, but I wouldn't use Hell Cow until you have Invisible Woman, too much random destruction.

You have a perfectly serviceable Destroy deck available too:

Build up your Venom as much as you can and then do the ol' switcheroo with Arnim Zola. Deadpool is great when you get him but you can use Nightcrawler/Ice Man/Squirrel Girl in the meantime.

Death can also work here but it really opens up as an option once you get Debrii.

I keep losing. I am poo poo.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Waffleopolis posted:

I keep losing. I am poo poo.

You are on tilt, op. Walk away and don’t play for the rest of the night unless you don’t mind just loving around

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

buffalo all day posted:

You are on tilt, op. Walk away and don’t play for the rest of the night unless you don’t mind just loving around

Play more, you have to start winning at some point, right????

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Reek posted:

My first consistent deck since hitting pool 3. Still lacks some discard heavy hitters but I'm steadily climbing again:

A lot of people snap early feeling like they are way ahead and then you drop chavez/apoc with the swarm which can be a pretty good amount of power on turn 6 plus buffing the bishop in play.

Was running Angela and that was working too but I felt like I wasnt getting enough discards for Morbius so I dropped her for Blade for now

Yo, shout out to this deck. I'm in the same spot of missing most of the big discard cards and this deck is cleaning up

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

PSA regarding inconsistent card text, Bishop says he gains +1 when you play a card, but it seems to actually mean when you reveal a card. Had a game with the zone where cards don't get revealed until the end of the match. Played a Bishop on T6 (Sera deck), and he gained a +1 from each card that I had played on an earlier turn, but that had only revealed at the end of the game.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Tender Bender posted:

PSA regarding inconsistent card text, Bishop says he gains +1 when you play a card, but it seems to actually mean when you reveal a card. Had a game with the zone where cards don't get revealed until the end of the match. Played a Bishop on T6 (Sera deck), and he gained a +1 from each card that I had played on an earlier turn, but that had only revealed at the end of the game.

It's definitely weird. ”Played" doesn't happen until "On Reveal" is finished resolving.

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

Studio posted:

Play more, you have to start winning at some point, right????

This game is a prime example why I don't gamble, because I think poo poo like that or "one last win to close the night out" or "lessee if I can get oooonnne more rank". Next thing I know I'm down a number of ranks.

I'm slightly encouraged to see others bitching about losing in the thread, I'm really feeling the pain, myself. Real strong start up to rank 70 and now I've been treading water at 60-65 for over a week now. Crawl up a few ranks over a couple days, lose them all in an hour. Rinse, repeat.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I've been pretty easily cruising through the ranks. I'm at 97 now, and could see myself at 100 tomorrow. However, I'm still only in mid pool 2, and matchmaking is now taking a solid 20 seconds sometimes before pairing me up with a bot.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SlothBear posted:

Well 3000 credits gets you 60 ranks as it is. Daily quests are worth 450 so that's another 1050, or 21 more levels just with daily quests left from today thru Sunday assuming you're already caught up, plus 3 more from the daily free credits. So all that gets you to....920? So you'd need 4000 more credits I think? If you have gold you can buy more quests, if you are about to hit ranks that give credits in the pass something that could make it up too, esp if you haven't finished the weekly yet. But even with that I don't think you can get there without spending gold assuming the update comes on Monday (which seems like the earliest time it could come, I don't think anyone's confirmed that yet?)

3k credits gets you slightly more than 60 ranks as you'll get 50 credits free every 12 levels. Without splitting commons it will get the OP to at least 900 depending on the credit return from boxes. Similarly, the actual cost of getting from 900 to 1000 is only 4600 minus box credits.

Income rate is 500/day: 450 for completing 6 missions and your free 50 from the store. At the moment it's likely that there are three "income days" before the patch, which will probably coincide with the weekly reset on Tuesday. So how far it's possible to get depends on how much of the Season Pass and the weekly mission has been completed, and if the OP has any gold to spend on mission refreshes or store credits.

Baseline (no gold, no common splits, no Season or weekly rewards left) is 934. The OP will have 50 credits left over from the 3k and will get three more 50-credit bundles from the ladder while spending his 1500, so that's an effective 1700.

If the OP can buy mission refreshes, that's 3 levels for every 120 gold spent to a maximum of 27. That gets us to 961, plus another two 50-credit bundles to make 963.

Now we can factor in credit rewards from boxes. The average return per cache is 25 credits and 15 gold, although it comes in chunks of 150 for each.

At baseline 934 we will open 8 caches for an expected return of 150 or 300 credits and probably 150G. This is worth a mission refresh plus 3 or 6 levels, so we actually finish at 940 after scraping the rewards from the extra levels, or 944 if we got gold.

If we refreshed missions, we will open two more caches. Our credit return is now average 300 but could be 150 or 450. However, we cannot refresh any more missions so after ladder rewards we finish at 970.

Summary: it's not possible to get from 836 to 1000 without spending gold, and it's not possible to do it with spending gold unless there are unclaimed/unearned rewards or you buy store credits.

If you are willing to spend gold on store credits, then the cost is 440G per 12 levels (again, assuming no common splits) before cache rewards. Mission refreshes return credits at the same rate as store buys, so whichever method you use it will cost approximately 2200 gold in total. This costs just under $31 from the Nuverse store, or $17.62 if you only need the smaller 1450G bundle.

I doubt there's anyone here wondering if they can get from 2850 to 3000, but just in case: it's exactly the same math for levels as above, except Reserves are worth an average 33CR/20G if you've not completed Series 3 or 40/25 if you have.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Jedit posted:

3k credits gets you slightly more than 60 ranks as you'll get 50 credits free every 12 levels. Without splitting commons it will get the OP to at least 900 depending on the credit return from boxes. Similarly, the actual cost of getting from 900 to 1000 is only 4600 minus box credits.

Income rate is 500/day: 450 for completing 6 missions and your free 50 from the store. At the moment it's likely that there are three "income days" before the patch, which will probably coincide with the weekly reset on Tuesday. So how far it's possible to get depends on how much of the Season Pass and the weekly mission has been completed, and if the OP has any gold to spend on mission refreshes or store credits.

Baseline (no gold, no common splits, no Season or weekly rewards left) is 934. The OP will have 50 credits left over from the 3k and will get three more 50-credit bundles from the ladder while spending his 1500, so that's an effective 1700.

If the OP can buy mission refreshes, that's 3 levels for every 120 gold spent to a maximum of 27. That gets us to 961, plus another two 50-credit bundles to make 963.

Now we can factor in credit rewards from boxes. The average return per cache is 25 credits and 15 gold, although it comes in chunks of 150 for each.

At baseline 934 we will open 8 caches for an expected return of 150 or 300 credits and probably 150G. This is worth a mission refresh plus 3 or 6 levels, so we actually finish at 940 after scraping the rewards from the extra levels, or 944 if we got gold.

If we refreshed missions, we will open two more caches. Our credit return is now average 300 but could be 150 or 450. However, we cannot refresh any more missions so after ladder rewards we finish at 970.

Summary: it's not possible to get from 836 to 1000 without spending gold, and it's not possible to do it with spending gold unless there are unclaimed/unearned rewards or you buy store credits.

If you are willing to spend gold on store credits, then the cost is 440G per 12 levels (again, assuming no common splits) before cache rewards. Mission refreshes return credits at the same rate as store buys, so whichever method you use it will cost approximately 2200 gold in total. This costs just under $31 from the Nuverse store, or $17.62 if you only need the smaller 1450G bundle.

I doubt there's anyone here wondering if they can get from 2850 to 3000, but just in case: it's exactly the same math for levels as above, except Reserves are worth an average 33CR/20G if you've not completed Series 3 or 40/25 if you have.

You get additional days if you don't patch your game, I believe.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Not a bad bunch of unlocks lately... Venom and Deadpool, then Rescue, Viper, Mysterio, and last but not least, Sera.

edit: oh, and Destroyer. Who needs collector tokens anyway?

uXs fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Nov 26, 2022

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Shang chi at shuri lab turn 6 is also so funny

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Serperoth posted:

You get additional days if you don't patch your game, I believe.

You do. Stephen from the dev team has said that if you don't log in through Steam at all and you disable the auto update on your mobile version, the forced update won't happen for perhaps as long as a week. But we're not sure exactly how long people will have, and it would be a bastard to think that you had time when you don't.

If you want to push your luck: you get enough credits for 11-12 levels a day, and up to 27 more from the weekly rewards. If you hold back 4 missions to turn in immediately after the reset then without buying refreshes you will be able to get the 10-mission reward on day 1; and another reward for every day the forced update doesn't happen. If you do buy refreshes then buying 5 sets will give you all next week's rewards by the end of Wednesday. That's postponing 6 levels from this week to next, but it will give you another 4 levels for free and 20+ more if you pay.

For the OP, in the worst case he'll start Tuesday at 934 with 6 levels banked. Three days play plus all weekly rewards would be exactly CL1000, but he'll need three more missions to finish the weekly track. That means he needs the forced update to not happen until he's completed three missions on Friday if he wants to hit CL1000 for free, or he can buy one refresh to complete it at the end of Thursday.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Same with Destroyer. Opponent thought he was slick with his 28 power there and then all of a sudden I have 32 off a single card

y_y
Oct 25, 2011

conversationalist
I just broke into Diamond (CL 598), mainly using Black Panther + Arnim Zola. It may not have the best win rate, but it does tend to make up for it in the cube gains. And you don't get BP + Arnim, you can still attempt a double dino.

# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Agent 13
# (2) Angela
# (2) Cable
# (2) Okoye
# (2) Sentinel
# (3) Storm
# (4) Moon Girl
# (4) White Queen
# (5) Devil Dinosaur
# (5) Black Panther
# (6) Arnim Zola
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmxhY2tQYW50aGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBcm5pbVpvbGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFnZW50MTMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlN1bnNwb3QifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFuZ2VsYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ2FibGUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik9rb3llIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTZW50aW5lbCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Rvcm0ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1vb25HaXJsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJXaGl0ZVF1ZWVuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEZXZpbERpbm9zYXVyIn1dfQ==
#

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.

Waffleopolis posted:

I'm using this same deck! I think it's great.

I lost a fair number of games learning how to use it, but then I gained about 10 or 11 ranks after figuring it out. You basically have to protect/lock down one lane with armor or professor X, then drop Destroyer in the other lane, or as a backup you can pump everybody up with Spectrum. You can also drop Cosmo to turn off the Destroyer's ability, which as a bonus can totally screw up a lot of 4-6 cost On Reveal cards.

Smiling Knight
May 31, 2011

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Just had that on the +5 power lane. Deeply satisfying, makes up for every past and future time Shang-Chi is a 4 cost 3 power.

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
It would be nice if they make it so you can choose your banner after max level. Some of the cards really pop with either the purple or orange banner. Like, why would I ever want to upgrade this:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

At least they fixed the foil ones, the original backgrounds were awful

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Jedit posted:

You do. Stephen from the dev team has said that if you don't log in through Steam at all and you disable the auto update on your mobile version, the forced update won't happen for perhaps as long as a week. But we're not sure exactly how long people will have, and it would be a bastard to think that you had time when you don't.

If you want to push your luck: you get enough credits for 11-12 levels a day, and up to 27 more from the weekly rewards. If you hold back 4 missions to turn in immediately after the reset then without buying refreshes you will be able to get the 10-mission reward on day 1; and another reward for every day the forced update doesn't happen. If you do buy refreshes then buying 5 sets will give you all next week's rewards by the end of Wednesday. That's postponing 6 levels from this week to next, but it will give you another 4 levels for free and 20+ more if you pay.

For the OP, in the worst case he'll start Tuesday at 934 with 6 levels banked. Three days play plus all weekly rewards would be exactly CL1000, but he'll need three more missions to finish the weekly track. That means he needs the forced update to not happen until he's completed three missions on Friday if he wants to hit CL1000 for free, or he can buy one refresh to complete it at the end of Thursday.

Sitting at CL 954 right now and reading these Jedit math posts like

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

buffalo all day posted:

Sitting at CL 954 right now and reading these Jedit math posts like

Turn off auto update on your phone and steam!!!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

No Wave posted:

Turn off auto update on your phone and steam!!!

Steam won't let you play at all without updating. You have to not use it, period.

Hearing noises that the patch will actually be on Monday, so get your skates on or unlimber your wallet.

Toozler
Jan 12, 2012

I am chilling at 594 and saving myself $500

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I'm going to freely upgrade my cards because it gives me dopamine, then complain about not having enough tokens.

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

Don't we have another week till the patch drops? It says 1 week left for the battle pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Banjo Bones posted:

Don't we have another week till the patch drops? It says 1 week left for the battle pass.

I'm hearing that it's coming out this week before the next season starts.

BTW, do we have a discord channel or something for goons to chat about Marvel Snap?