Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

deoju posted:

https://twitter.com/nickveniamin/status/1596284403981885440

:lol:
:lmao:
:laffo:

I thought this was a parody at first, but then looked at the rest of the guys tweets.

holy poo poo I love this tweet. It's like "greatest hits of internet brain worms", condensed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

deoju posted:

We should remake the techno babble emote with Musk instead of Geordi.

:techno:

the text for musk's should "my tiny peepee, my hairplugs"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It must be wild to be such a successful con artist to a certain group of troglydites that you can just mention a potential new lovely product in passing, and they will crowdfund its development for you.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

busalover posted:

holy poo poo I love this tweet. It's like "greatest hits of internet brain worms", condensed.

You can only find this quality content on one place on the internet: Elon Musk's Twitter1488.com! :shepface:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

PhazonLink posted:

the text for musk's should "my tiny peepee, my hairplugs"

Throw in 'love me' from :mitt: too.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

New Beryl glass fronted phones, replacing the sapphire

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Has Elon done absolutely anything to benefit South Africa since becoming rich? Like philanthropy or even just opening a factory or an office there that might not exist otherwise?
by being extremely rich and also white, he has already fulfilled the South African national purpose

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
TSA: Despite the recent tragedies, the iMusk phone will still be allowed on airplanes, but the bitcoin mining feature must be turned off for the duration of the flight.

If you are unable to disable your mining feature, please place your phone in the complimentary fireproof box.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

deoju posted:

Throw in 'love me' from :mitt: too.

wtf the mitt emote says love me, not lou me?

I think i have a mandela effect.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
Muskito: the phone’s going to mine bitcoin on the 6D super water tech that will be impervious to bugs, missiles, and wokeness

Elon: working on it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Can't wait until he puts up a paid preorder for a phone his sycophants invented out of whole-cloth over the past 24 hours like the cybertruck

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
The phone will auto-like and reply to anything Musk tweets.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
hilarious this dude is like all the other chuds. never wrong, always double down.

have fun trying to do any banking without the feds involved, one way trip to jail

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

is it even theoretically possible for a phone to connect to starlink, doesn't it require a big dish and direct line of sight to the sky

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

repiv posted:

is it even theoretically possible for a phone to connect to starlink, doesn't it require a big dish and direct line of sight to the sky

uhhh are you saying the guy who created twitter couldn't connect a phone to the stars? he sends rockets into space surely he could send a signal???

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Automatic Slim posted:

Chuck Grassley is 89 and just won reelection. "Getting old" in the Senate means at "death's door".

grassley is going to defeat every health complication that comes at him only to fall off his riding lawnmower

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what are chance Musky tries to escape US court stuff by going to South Africa or some other place?

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

thin blue whine posted:

uhhh are you saying the guy who created twitter couldn't connect a phone to the stars? he sends rockets into space surely he could send a signal???

My car can connect to satellites of course my phone can

Wait it has to transmit, too????

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

TulliusCicero posted:

It must be wild to be such a successful con artist to a certain group of troglydites that you can just mention a potential new lovely product in passing, and they will crowdfund its development for you.

Remember when one of his fanboys started a crowdfund to buy Musk a couch?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/juliareinstein/elon-musk-couch

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

repiv posted:

Yes, and it is planned to happen next year.

https://techcrunch.com/2022/08/25/t-mobile-phones-will-connect-to-starlink-for-free-starting-next-year/

Assuming Musk doesn't disappear so far up his own rear end that it causes a singularity which takes everything he has ever been involved with to get sucked away into a black hole of cringe.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Philthy posted:

hilarious this dude is like all the other chuds. never wrong, always double down.
What's so great about subpar people of any political disposition is that they're usually very performative about their looks, grooming, and posture to offset the fact that they lack any real verticality.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1596619683280494593

Pls mr king pls love me

King’s full comments earlier today:

https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1596544593247760386

Hardcastlemccormik fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Nov 27, 2022

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Karate Bastard:eightbux: posted:

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring EbaumsPhone

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Yes, and it is planned to happen next year.

https://techcrunch.com/2022/08/25/t-mobile-phones-will-connect-to-starlink-for-free-starting-next-year/

Assuming Musk doesn't disappear so far up his own rear end that it causes a singularity which takes everything he has ever been involved with to get sucked away into a black hole of cringe.

that's adding a conventional cell tower to the starlink satellites though, any phone could connect to that, so it wouldn't be a unique selling point for the teslaphone

they also admit that putting a cell tower in the sky would probably limit them to simple text messages with a ~30 minute delay on sending and receiving

i assume the phone elon stans are imagining would connect to starlink proper, to get actually usable internet, which probably isn't possible in a phone

repiv fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Nov 27, 2022

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

repiv posted:

What can a high gain phone antenna cost? $8?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Please Musk-sempai build me a Tesla quantum phone~~

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The Elon Phone is real folks and it's going to usher in Web 4.20!

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Has Elon done absolutely anything to benefit South Africa since becoming rich? Like philanthropy or even just opening a factory or an office there that might not exist otherwise?

He left OP, that's a pretty big improvement to any given area.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

MrQwerty posted:

Can't wait until he puts up a paid preorder for a phone his sycophants invented out of whole-cloth over the past 24 hours like the cybertruck

Honestly kind of surprised some of the Twitter scam bots haven’t already pivoted to letting you preorder the Muskphone with cryptocurrency

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
Why is Stephen King trying to now appease Musk? "THIS PLACE SUCKS rear end, but Elon is such a visionary and amazing!"

koshmar posted:

a lotta yall still dont get it

tesla phone holders can use multiple emeralds on a single phone

so if you have 14 tesla credit and 88 emeralds you can create new dog whistles

Tonight's emerald mint event is essentially a minting event for both Tesla Phones and 1488 Special Forces
gently caress this twit. This guy bumped us, said he's a tweeter not knowing we're og twits talking poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PITY BONER posted:

Why is Stephen King trying to now appease Musk? "THIS PLACE SUCKS rear end, but Elon is such a visionary and amazing!"

elon turned off his car

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

PITY BONER posted:

To confuse the rodeo clown Elon dickriders by damning with faint praise, I would get guess.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The phone will only allow nfc payments based around musk's new crypto, Doge Whistles

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

PITY BONER posted:

Right or wrong, I think King just likes the car.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Rigel posted:

I'm sure 88 million was just a random choice, could have been any number, doesn't mean anything.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1596439328338890752

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4BbxV3iJg8

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

He left South Africa because his dad is probably an even more terrible human being than Elon is unless there is stuff we don't know about Elon.

IShallRiseAgain fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 27, 2022

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

King Carnivore posted:

Right or wrong, I think King just likes the car.

You'd think a Tesla would be the last thing King would get near after Maximum Overdrive.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What's a quantum phone?

E: how does it vote?

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

IShallRiseAgain posted:

He left South Africa because his dad is probably an even more terrible human being than Elon is unless there is stuff we don't know about Elon.

All I know about his father is that he had a kid with his step-daughter.