Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Green Gloves posted:

Does Fournette being listed as doubtful bump White over Kamara or Montgomery?

Maybe not Kamara but if you are into high-risk/high-reward I think White could go off against Cleveland’s horrendous run defense. However, we still haven’t seen him in a true bellcow role yet, and the Bucs can sometimes just randomly choke.

I’m in a similar position. Pollard got me a semi-dud, so did Dak. I have Etienne in as RB2, and now deciding on a flex.

Rachaad White @ Cle
James Conner v LAC
Najee Harris @ Ind

I originally had Conner in but now that Fournette is out I have White slotted in because I really need that risky play that could result in 150yds and a TD or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dango Bango posted:

I think I'd swap in Mack since you have a known quantity at QB. Backups always scare me for mid-tier WRs.
Thats a good callout, thank you!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex 0 PPR

Monty @ NYJ
Josh Palmer @ ARI
DK Metcalf v LV

Monty potentially with no Fields @ Jets seems like it could go very wrong. I like Palmer with Williams out again in what could be a shootout. DK has been hit or miss.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dxt posted:

Need a flex 0 PPR

Monty @ NYJ
Josh Palmer @ ARI
DK Metcalf v LV

Monty potentially with no Fields @ Jets seems like it could go very wrong. I like Palmer with Williams out again in what could be a shootout. DK has been hit or miss.
I would go with DKM; the Raiders pass D is bad and other than two down weeks he's pretty consistently put up a decent number of yards and/or a TD. If you really dont want/trust DKM I think Palmer is good because Mike Williams has been ruled out for LAC.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I don't know how my life ended up this way, need to pick two of these RBs in .5PPR:

Dave Montgomery @NYJ
Latavius Murray @CAR

D'Onta Foreman vs DEN
Raachad White @CLE

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Vargo posted:

I don't know how my life ended up this way, need to pick two of these RBs in .5PPR:

Dave Montgomery @NYJ
Latavius Murray @CAR

D'Onta Foreman vs DEN
Raachad White @CLE
If Fournette is out I would consider White over Monty but I feel like its probably a coinflip? Unless someone else has strong feelings?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Here’s my take as a Bucs fan who hasn’t really been convinced that White is going to take over up until the last few weeks. If you have him and don’t play him tomorrow then what’s the point? All signs are pointing to it being his chance against a bad run defense. Lenny is banged up, Tom Brady mentioned that he and the team really want to lean into the run more. It’s his time. Not saying he’s going to have some insane 50 pt game but everything is pointing to him getting his big chance at Cleveland tomorrow. I’m starting him unless I hear that Lenny is healthy and starting over him.

e: annnnd Fournette is officially Out. Start the man!

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 26, 2022

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Kilometers Davis posted:

Here’s my take as a Bucs fan who hasn’t really been convinced that White is going to take over up until the last few weeks. If you have him and don’t play him tomorrow then what’s the point? All signs are pointing to it being his chance against a bad run defense. Lenny is banged up, Tom Brady mentioned that he and the team really want to lean into the run more. It’s his time. Not saying he’s going to have some insane 50 pt game but everything is pointing to him getting his big chance at Cleveland tomorrow. I’m starting him unless I hear that Lenny is healthy and starting over him.

e: annnnd Fournette is officially Out. Start the man!

Agreed, I’m firing the kid up over Najee and Conner. No ragerts.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I’m in 3rd place up against the 2nd place team, .5 PPR. Amon Ra and Rhamondre came through for me so I’m more concerned about a floor from the guys I have left as a flex

Need one. Currently have Najee Harris in

Najee v IND
Latavius Murray @ CAR
Treylon Burks v CIN

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vargo posted:

Dave Montgomery @NYJ
Latavius Murray @CAR

D'Onta Foreman vs DEN
Raachad White @CLE

Don't. Start. Broncos.

I'd go Foreman and White here. Especially if Siemian starts and the Jets can pack the box.

Cat Hassler posted:

I’m in 3rd place up against the 2nd place team, .5 PPR. Amon Ra and Rhamondre came through for me so I’m more concerned about a floor from the guys I have left as a flex

Need one. Currently have Najee Harris in

Najee v IND
Latavius Murray @ CAR
Treylon Burks v CIN

Leave Najee in.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Dango Bango posted:

Leave Najee in.

Thanks I will

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Half PPR.

Rachaad @CLE (conditions are supposed to be bad)
Dameon Pierce @MIA

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

KingKapalone posted:

Half PPR.

Dameon Pierce @MIA

Bench Pierce for the same reason I advised benching Monty earlier - Miami is going to pack the box with Allen starting. Start Rachaad.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

KingKapalone posted:

Half PPR.

Dameon Pierce @MIA

I have this exact decision and I'm gonna use White. I am afraid of another dud from Pierce.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Need a QB to stream with Fields almost certainly out. Who do I go with out of the following?

T. Lawrence vs. BAL
J. Garoppolo vs. NO
K. Pickett @ IND

(Other lovely QBs are available too, but these are my top 3 out of the waiver QBs)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Dango Bango posted:

Need a QB to stream with Fields almost certainly out. Who do I go with out of the following?

T. Lawrence vs. BAL
J. Garoppolo vs. NO
K. Pickett @ IND

(Other lovely QBs are available too, but these are my top 3 out of the waiver QBs)

I like Lawrence here.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

I like Lawrence here.

Same.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
What about Dameon Pierce vs Edwards?

Leaning Pierce, not sure a change at QB will effect him much, and worried Edwards will not get too many touches due to recent injuries and Drake/Jackson still being very involved in the running game.

Dango Bango posted:

T. Lawrence vs. BAL
J. Garoppolo vs. NO
K. Pickett @ IND

I kind of like Jimmy G here, with McCaffrey they are "throwing" more, even if it only goes 1 yard forward, and I think he has a higher floor.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0 PPR. Need a TE with Fields out.

Stick with:
Kmet @ NYJ

or pickup one of these

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

dxt posted:

Stick with:
Kmet @ NYJ

or pickup one of these

Dulcich and Engram seem the most involved in their respective offenses but everyone there is pretty much part of Weekly TE TD Roulette.

Edit: I think Engram has a slightly higher floor given the Broncos' offensive woes but not a huge one.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Nov 27, 2022

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Been going back and forth on this for days. Pick a flex half ppr

I. Pacheco vs LAR
G. Wilson vs Chi
C. Watson @ Phi

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I need to pick a WR and a flex for 0.5 PPR

Brandon Aiyuk vs NO
James Conner vs LAC
Rachaad White @ CLE (no Fournette)
Marquise Brown vs LAC

I have Aiyuk and Conner in right now

ferroque posted:

I. Pacheco vs LAR
G. Wilson vs Chi
C. Watson @ Phi

Wilson I think

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Docjowles posted:

I need to pick a WR and a flex for 0.5 PPR

Brandon Aiyuk vs NO
James Conner vs LAC
Rachaad White @ CLE (no Fournette)
Marquise Brown vs LAC

I have Aiyuk and Conner in right now

Wilson I think

I like Aiyuk and White if you believe the hype on the rookie.

.5 PPR, pick 2 WRs:

Keenan Allen @ ARI
Joshua Palmer @ ARI
Chris Godwin @ CLE
Michael Pittman vs PIT

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Touchdown Thomas @ CLE or Jimmy G vs NO?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
With Chase out, I need another WR

Curtis Samuel vs Atl
DJ Moore vs Den

or I can pick up Lazard off waivers.

The choice is really Samuel vs Lazard, but I can't decide who

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I’s Gio Bernard worth a look over Noah Fant? Yes, this is a decision I need to make…

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Jets D vs Chi
Eagles D vs GB

I picked up the Jets D last minute to slot in over the Eagles. Eagles D has been solid but kinda let me down over this recent “easy” stretch. The Jets matchup with Fields out just seems insanely good. The Packers are looking better and I can’t see anything but a high scoring game there even though the Eagles defense is no doubt solid. Good move?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

.5ppr would you bench any of

DK Metcalf vs.LV
Tyler Lockett vs.LV
Najee Harris @IND (Mon)

For Christian Watson@PHI?

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
1 PPR flex.

Sutton vs Carolina
Hollywood Brown vs Chargers

I was leaning Sutton given jeudy is out but brown has the same value too with Moore and Deutch out. I prefer Arizona but don't know about the "pitch count."

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Kilometers Davis posted:

Jets D vs Chi
Eagles D vs GB

I picked up the Jets D last minute to slot in over the Eagles. Eagles D has been solid but kinda let me down over this recent “easy” stretch. The Jets matchup with Fields out just seems insanely good. The Packers are looking better and I can’t see anything but a high scoring game there even though the Eagles defense is no doubt solid. Good move?

Siemian hurt in warmups, Nathan Peterman is starting for the Bears. Fire up the Jets D.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Moreau or Engram. Seattle has been terrible against TEs.

ferroque posted:

I don't think you can sit Watson until he has a dud game.

You've got it right here.

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Touchdown Thomas @ CLE or Jimmy G vs NO?

Never count out Touchdown Tom. (He's got a higher floor than Jimmy imo)

Floofy posted:

I’s Gio Bernard worth a look over Noah Fant? Yes, this is a decision I need to make…

No

Jets' D

Sutton but only because Brown is going to be on a snap count.

Whew! Good luck everyone! Defenses - I dropped KC for MIA then dropped MIA for NYJ just now. Expect KC or MIA to score defensive TDs today :v:

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
uh Im screwed without Mostert this week.

Gus Edwards vs. Kyren Williams??

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

bows1 posted:

uh Im screwed without Mostert this week.

Gus Edwards vs. Kyren Williams??

GUS BUS

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Defenses - I dropped KC for MIA then dropped MIA for NYJ just now. Expect KC or MIA to score defensive TDs today :v:

:suicide:

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

I don't think you can sit Watson until he has a dud game.

In 1PPR do you like Watson enough over Godwin (WR slot) or James Conner (FLEX)?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

In 1PPR do you like Watson enough over Godwin (WR slot) or James Conner (FLEX)?

I mean, this is just asking about Conner now and I like his matchup a lot more. So no.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

I mean, this is just asking about Conner now and I like his matchup a lot more. So no.

Perfect, that's exactly how I felt. I picked up Watson when he blew up and covered Higgins/Godwin BYES. As a Packers fan I don't trust that production to be consistent.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

I like Lawrence here.

THANK YOU BOTH!! :woop:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

dxt posted:

Need a flex 0 PPR

Monty @ NYJ
Josh Palmer @ ARI
DK Metcalf v LV

DK without a doubt. Palmer could have a good game but I really like the situation for Metcalf.

E:whoops guess I had this saved and never posted it lol

Yeaaahhh. I mean the Jets had a good defensive day, ended up at 8 but defensive touchdowns rule all and Miami got that and multiple ints and five sacks just absolute dominance.

I will never underestimate Houston's ability to suck complete rear end ever again

Worst thing about it for me was Tua getting pulled after like two quarters that really sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah that was like worst case scenario for the Miami skill players with Houston failing so hard the offense didn't even have to try. Everyone had OK days but when you are facing a poo poo defense you hope for more than low double digit points.

I also totally got trolled by the late Peterman news in DFS. Moved lineups around to get the Jets D in, which involved taking Garrett Wilson out to save a couple hundred bucks in salary. Then surprise motherfucker, Peterman is actually not playing at all but I didn't see that til after kickoff and should have just played my original lineup. rip.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Nov 28, 2022