Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best use of cheese?
Cheese steak
Beer cheese dip
43 slices straight outta the fridge
Sexual lubricant
Other (don't specify)
Mac and Cheese
View Results

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

haljordan posted:

the ride at disney world is like the greatest thing ever but yeah the movies are rear end
the ride is v v good but has been surpassed by rise of the resistance and cosmic rewind imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The best part is that this has been a problem for 10+ years, across three different Defensive Coordinators.

Try 20. I still have traumatic memories from that Vick game in Lambeau.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Relentlessboredomm posted:

i was stationed overseas when the first one came out and boy was that a phenomenon that never once made sense to me

We watched it (the first one) the other night, it's even worse now than it was when it first came out lol. Like there's some cool action stuff but it doesn't amount to more than a few minutes and the rest of the movie is so bland and lame. Looking forward to this one bombing utterly and killing the franchise permanently

Benjamin Disraeli
Oct 19, 2005

Let's have some fun
This beat is sick
Let's play a Love game!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The best part is that this has been a problem for 10+ years, across three different Defensive Coordinators.

It's almost as if drafting guys solely on RAS score leads to the front office overlooking little things such as "can this guy tackle"? Hmmmm.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Darius "Big Play" Slay

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I will see Avatar 2 and it’s sequels 5 times each and bother everyone I know about them and there’s nothing you can do about it.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

CapnAndy posted:

Seen in IMAX 3D it was loving transcendent

first and somehow still only movie to ever know what to do with 3D

Seriously. That movie in IMAX 3D had me brushing stuff away from my face.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Spent the day attempting to clean up where the dog threw up with a carpet cleaner.

The carpet is still disgustingly dirty. I should replace it.

In the meantime some loaded jojo's & popcorn chicken from Jojo.

Also, :lmao: Packers.

hug that dog and eat the food for me tia

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Cognac McCarthy posted:

We watched it (the first one) the other night, it's even worse now than it was when it first came out lol. Like there's some cool action stuff but it doesn't amount to more than a few minutes and the rest of the movie is so bland and lame. Looking forward to this one bombing utterly and killing the franchise permanently

i'd watch an entire movie with the head mercenary guy (Stephen Lang)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Benjamin Disraeli posted:

It's almost as if drafting guys solely on RAS score leads to the front office overlooking little things such as "can this guy tackle"? Hmmmm.

Also, “can this WR catch?”

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They can stop putting the packers on primetime. We get it.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I will see Avatar 2 and it’s sequels 5 times each and bother everyone I know about them and there’s nothing you can do about it.

High five

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

really eagles

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Aaron Jones is pretty good

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Benjamin Disraeli posted:

There's a guy making the rounds on Packers pundit twitter that has been arguing that the Packers are actually doing a great job at taking these ultra athletes and turning them into assignment-sure players -- but that's kind of the problem, because none of these ultra athletes have good football instincts, so they rarely make big-time plays.

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Oh yea forgot the eagles run D is trash

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Boo!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
eagles run defense seems ok

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Hey eagles. What the gently caress was that.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Packers not dead yet?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

If I go to see that avatar movie it will be only after taking a few ibuprofen because the 3-D effect give me a headache.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
wait what how'd that happen

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol we got a defense optional game here?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

defense bad

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

oof that was pathetic

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

... seriously Eagles?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
...the curse of the extra point

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Embarrassing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Quiet Feet posted:

... seriously Eagles?

https://twitter.com/CharlesWoodson/status/1597042720190918656

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Hey birds?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
If the Packers rely on their run game they have a shot, but no way Rodgers doesn't throw a backbreaking pick later on

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You don’t need a minivan for one small kid

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Jordan Davis needs to get healthy soon

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

This is exactly how the Washington game started

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

euphronius posted:

What if the kid has bad vibes and you need a lot of space between you and them?

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

euphronius posted:

This is fascism from BLM

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Quiet Feet posted:

What if the kid has bad vibes and you need a lot of space between you and them?

Ever hear of a trunk?

Benjamin Disraeli
Oct 19, 2005

Let's have some fun
This beat is sick
Let's play a Love game!

SKULL.GIF posted:

There's a guy making the rounds on Packers pundit twitter that has been arguing that the Packers are actually doing a great job at taking these ultra athletes and turning them into assignment-sure players -- but that's kind of the problem, because none of these ultra athletes have good football instincts, so they rarely make big-time plays.

Funny thing is one of their lowest (if not THE lowest) first rounder RAS wise in the last 20 years was QAron, who they pretty much had to take as that point based on conventional wisdom since he was easily a first overall that fell to them.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

oh my god Eagles

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
he definitely got that, poo poo spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis