Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

he used to make short videos (maybe vines? i don't remember how old this was) on twitter that were really fuckin out there, though he isn't active on there much anymore. I think he's on tiktok now but I'm too old for that app

https://twitter.com/gilozeri/status/1558198491599421441?s=20&t=mergkA5zo-K2dS7oCIiqlA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

R. Guyovich posted:

thought it was a fairly ok episode until ozeri showed up and rescued it single-handedly. easily this year's mvp

I honestly can't tell whether Gemberling came in with too weak a thing, or if Scott and Nick just didn't play ball at all. It felt really weird the whole time.

And then Ozeri came in with something that needed no input from anyone else. Really great.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
This week's Hey Randy is, unsurprisingly, great

"It's just not adding up, you guys. I always use con-domms, and we've been doin' it in the butt for months.

Only the butt and con-domms."
"That's how you get the most pregnant, Randy."

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Voting is up on the cbb world website. This year is TOUGH. I had to leave a few great ones out 😭

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

ArtVandelay posted:

Voting is up on the cbb world website. This year is TOUGH. I had to leave a few great ones out 😭

Well after voting for three Gil Ozeri episodes (738, 759, 784) there was only 7 episodes left to pick.

I did go with...

739 for Bicky from the Gym

746 for the return of P.A.I.G.E. and because I really like Townland's new album

755 for punk rocker Keith Stanley

757 Warning Jeans for Ben Rodgers as the bath expert

765 Pirate Ship Energy cuz getting Pally, Gabrus and Rodgers together is great.

And a few others that I can't remember.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Really sad they don't have all the live shows up to vote for. There's one where Ryan Gaul throws money into the audience, and then literally trades pants with a random audience member who caught a $20 from among them and they fit perfectly.

Pretty much everyone on stage ends up dropping character to comment "oh my god", and "sir are you actually taking your pants off", and other expressions of disbelief.

CatstropheWaitress fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 22, 2022

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Really sad they don't have all the live shows up to vote for. There's one where Ryan Gaul throws money into the audience, and then literally trades pants with a random audience member who caught a $20 from among them and they fit perfectly.

Maybe if there are any memorable live show moments, they could make the cut as a b-b-b-b-b-b-bonus

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Pretty much everyone on stage ends up dropping character to comment "oh my god", and "sir are you actually taking your pants off", and other expressions of disbelief.

And the OJ one with the best final line of all.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Ainsley McTree posted:

Maybe if there are any memorable live show moments, they could make the cut as a b-b-b-b-b-b-bonus

suh suh suh suh suh

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Lotta bangers this year, but the Dr. Sweetchat episode is an all timer

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I was there for this one and it was just as funny and baffling in person to figure out who exactly was in on this. After the show the guy tried to get his pants back and was told by Gaul that the deal was final.

I also may have gotten covid from this show.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Here's the ones I voted for

735: Calvin's Triplets
738: OH NO
739: Bicky
746: Al A Peterson and P.A.I.G.E
750: The Griz and Byron
752: STAY AWAY FROM OUR GRANDDAUGHTER
755: 13th anniversary
759: Gabriel Sardinas' Grandson
775: The Queen has died!
784: Ned Balenela

This was a tough year, there were close to 20 I could have picked.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

grittyreboot posted:

Lotta bangers this year, but the Dr. Sweetchat episode is an all timer

Seriously, never had one so early in the year stick with me to the end like this.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I Wanna Know Which Lunchable You Are

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Chairman Capone posted:

I was there for this one and it was just as funny and baffling in person to figure out who exactly was in on this. After the show the guy tried to get his pants back and was told by Gaul that the deal was final.

I also may have gotten covid from this show.

I choose to believe it was absurd luck, because I can't imagine him taking the time to plan that out / due to everyone else's reactions. Also, good on Ryan Gaul lol. Sorry you might have gotten covid from that show!

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Holy poo poo finally getting around to listening to the Gil segment on last week' episode-- I totally thought he was playing the fairy and them BAM NO HERE'S AN INSTANTLY AMAZING CHARACTER.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
https://twitter.com/stephenbawesome/status/1595284109714231297?s=46&t=qv7ndNd4eJSDSeq5TwNCQw

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dear god. We have so much to learn about Mr. Sardinas.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
absolute insanity. Gil is the new Brett Gelman

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Legitimately great radio drama.

OH NO

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

The honeydew melon song is great.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"I killed a bee with my piss today..."

I knew something was up with that Dr. Sivio.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008

Franchescanado posted:

The honeydew melon song is great.

I woke up with this song stuck in my head, its great.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

So I just listened to Sparkalonius. That...went places 🤣

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Sparkalonious is my Bo Burnham: Inside

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I'm way too high for this

the meat

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
lmao at Scott's "that's your voice?" after Tim's first line.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

yes yes yes yes yes yes

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Ok, they had a $10 off CBB World Sub (Coupon Code, THANKS2). Where do I start?

Also for some reason I assumed This Book Changed My Life was a serious book discussion podcast, but apparently it is not.

GigaPeon fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 29, 2022

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I’m still a new subscriber myself but all of the CBB presents have been great. Hey Randy is phenomenal and the latest thing Gil ozeri did is out there as hell

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Sometimes I worry that Tim and Lily are using CBB for weird psychosexual experimentation. But it's very very funny.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
It was a very horny episode today.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GigaPeon posted:

Also for some reason I assumed This Book Changed My Life was a serious book discussion podcast, but apparently it is not.

Of course it is, what else would it be?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Nichael posted:

Of course it is, what else would it be?

I mean I love the works of Tenderloin and Mongoose as much as the next goon, but I'd hardly define them as life changing.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

GigaPeon posted:

I assumed that too until Lily appeared on Doughboys and said she barely reads

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
I was so happy when I saw that Max Silvestri was a guest, because I knew that Scott was going to want to litigate his 2019 appearance in Omaha for a third or fourth time. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who finds that as funny as Scott does.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

MokBa posted:

Sometimes I worry that Tim and Lily are using CBB for weird psychosexual experimentation. But it's very very funny.

That's like half the fun of Hey, Randy!

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Just listening to the new CBB presents ep with Erin Whitehead and Seth Morris. I think we have our first monthly bad podcast. It was not good, and I think everyone involved knew by the end it wasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I stuck it on in bed last night and I faded in and out but yeah it didn’t grab me either. I think I’m always gonna mentally compare something school based to Teachers Lounge.