Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It's very funny that almost everybody's lives who were directly affected by the Musk takeover (Musk, catturd2, Ye, Trump, sargon, legions of musk fans) have been made worse since.

It's also a lol that as much sycophancy and cheering as he gets from random nobodies and youtube personalities and whatever, nobody with any actual power is giving him the time of day. All the CEOs and government agencies who he actually needs to buy in to his grand vision are backing away from him like a rabid cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

PhazonLink posted:

is this true, it doesnt feel like its true.

The most direct example is what's happening to the ElonGoat coin guys who built a stupid elon musk-headed rocket structure, had it transported over to (i think?) Musk's house and got zero response, and now their price has plummeted

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TulliusCicero posted:

Just to be clear, is Musk saying he's Pro-Dicator, or the "Truth is somewhere in the middle" about dictators?

My god, what the gently caress did Putin say to this loving lunatic?
he's waiting for his twitter bots to tell him which one it should be.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The most direct example is what's happening to the ElonGoat coin guys who built a stupid elon musk-headed rocket structure, had it transported over to (i think?) Musk's house and got zero response, and now their price has plummeted

That was clearly a dick with Elon's face on the head

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

QuarkJets posted:

That was clearly a dick with Elon's face on the head

So, Elon then

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Not to his house but in front of the shiny new factory in Austin. Glad I don't have to drive by that monstrosity everyday.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I like dictators that hold online polls

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
"The fate of civilization depends on my ad revenue."

loving lol

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dear Elon,

I can't legally advertise on your platform. Can you lobby governments across the globe for me to overturn decades of laws?

Thanks in advance,

Barudak

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Only @catturd2 can protect the light of consciousness

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Barudak posted:

Dear Elon,

I can't legally advertise on your platform. Can you lobby governments across the globe for me to overturn decades of laws?

Thanks in advance,

Barudak

Further evidence for the Barudak works for an organized crime ring pile.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

priznat posted:

Gawker gets some hood slams in on elon and this one made me chuckle while they bash him for his lovely drink choice

https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/caffeine-free-diet-coke-psychos-elon-musk-bedside-table-twitter

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1597386433270104065?s=20&t=nWEJZ5JUqFDN5QZQNJFWRQ

On the other side of articles about his drink choice.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is that power to utterly suck poo poo and only be for wierd loser freaks?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Chrpno posted:

Are we sure Lowtax wanted to be popular? His strategy was to disappear for a few years, come back and call us a bunch of weirdo losers, then go away again

Still a better management strategy than whatever Elon is doing

Elon the felon

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its me, the caffeine free coke zero enjoyer.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

After the photos from Trump and Elon it's clear that diet coke has some sort of addictive mind destroying property and should be banned immediately. Trump even admitted to being unable to "stop drinking that garbage." We should have seen it for the cry for help it was!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Nice Van My Man posted:

After the photos from Trump and Elon it's clear that diet coke has some sort of addictive mind destroying property and should be banned immediately. Trump even admitted to being unable to "stop drinking that garbage." We should have seen it for the cry for help it was!

The only person I knew who drank it kept doing so over their doctors recommendation because they were getting kidney stones at 20.

So yeah, it should be banned

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Barudak posted:

Its me, the caffeine free coke zero enjoyer.

I drank caffeine-free diet coke when I was a teenager as I was drinking far too many caffeinated beverages and struggling to sleep at night.

I left that poo poo behind and grew up though, something Elon has failed to do.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
ur hardcore if u drink diet coke - wapo

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I'm waiting for the day he just goes all-in on GFuel and has over-caffeined meltdowns on the daily.

The dude is a billionaire and could like buy a freestyle machine or just have one of those soda fountain hoses to spray the gruel into his mouth. He doesn't need to go to Costco and get the can case.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Oh please god please please kick Twitter off the app store

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597300125243944961?s=46&t=MPhFUQYH7VH2QnGnj8mO5w

E: lol
https://twitter.com/andrewonseeair/status/1597306782778433536?s=46&t=LQwORu09gsQIGpkwJkE0Vg

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Nov 29, 2022

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

FirstnameLastname posted:

that is an insanely rapid and severe loss of control for a modern road car. holy poo poo. like corvair monza tier deathtrap

unless all driver assists are completely off, it should not even be possible to force that amount of liftoff oversteer, especially in an electric car that can send exactly the amount of power that it needs to the rear wheels to prevent the back from stepping out.
let alone have it do it *on its own*.

even before factoring in the self-driving part, out of every dangerous handling characteristic a car can have: that is by far the most dangerous and undesirable

and they're selling these for people to drive their kids around in, not for killing Paul Walker, jfc.

Aw, come on, didn't you read the tweet? You just need to pay attention and be alert... oh, and hope that everyone else is paying attention and being alert... and that you're not just unlucky... and that your not on road with a turn or a cliff... and that your not too close to the other 1-? ton vehicles whizzing by at freeway speed... or any people for that matter... or several thousand other things.

But other than that, Tesla's cellphone camera operated driving AI is almost nearly sorta in the vicinity of okay-ish.

Edit: did not realize how far back I was in the thread, sorry.

Viscous Soda fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Nov 29, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

He's doing the "i'm not touching youuuuu" thing again where he thinks he's being ultra clever. He knows exactly why as does everyone else with half of a brain.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

parthenocarpy posted:

I like dictators that hold online polls

That there's freedom

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Yeah he's definitely prepping for when apple does yank it, he can paint it as a vindictive move. It's insanely obvious (and of course his fans will buy it completely)

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Frank Frank posted:

He's doing the "i'm not touching youuuuu" thing again where he thinks he's being ultra clever. He knows exactly why as does everyone else with half of a brain.

I can’t believe how many posts he made in a row about Apple today. This is not going to turn out well for him, if he gets kicked off the app store. He’s also basically declaring war on Apple, and already mentioned once he’s going to make his own brand to compete with them, and he has nothing to show for it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

Yup, and that reason is that Elon Musk is a pathetic whiny baby-back bitch

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i hope f droid also blacklists him.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Elon doesn't have a picture of his kids on his night stand.

Alpha as gently caress bro big flex department 💪💪💪🔥🔥🔥

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

ponzicar posted:

It's product placement, paid for by whoever makes the George Washington flintlock replicas. Musk's latest scheme for monetization is to personally tweet out $44 billion of sponsored products. Next he'll have a bed selfie with a mypillow while a spilled bottle of brain pills rests next to him.

A Narcan ad?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1597165510595989504?s=46&t=LQwORu09gsQIGpkwJkE0Vg

Wow really cool Elon

https://twitter.com/shadow8numbers/status/1597278076526006277?s=46&t=kx1_2si_wIg1FHjqr5zsYA

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 29, 2022

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

His bed stand looks like the same one in a lovely hotel I stayed at once.

Poor quality tiling right there

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He took some time out during his tirade against apple banning him to ban some furries

https://twitter.com/Dragoneer/status/1597367936473534465

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
im told that furries are a secret subculture in white collar work, especially tech and fin. I hope their version of soro-CIA gently caress musk over.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Furries are like juggalos imo, misunderstood subcultures that are actually pretty chill and cool. I dunno I don't know any of either, just going by what I've heard.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

god it must rule to be a journalist and just write 2 pages about the societal impacts of diet coke or the queer community's views on spongebob and get it put in the nation's paper of record while actual wars or mass protests get 2 paragraphs and most of its just you regurgitating some tweets you found.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

oh cool and I'm sure that one person is definitely going to still be there in a little while. it's definitely not the kind of job that has huge turn over, or the kind that involves seeing the worst of humanity so much that suicide is a prevalent issue. I'm sure that single person is also going to get the support they will desperately need from Twitter.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It's always projection. Musk just made it easier to post disgusting CSAM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?